Levi X Reader

By MinimiLove01

Book of one shots (Request are open, feel free to request as many as you like) More

Billionaire Levi x Maid Reader
Levi x Reader Zombie Apocalypse
Billionaire Levi x Maid Reader part 2
Vampire Levi x Vampire Hunter Reader
Levi x Reader
Kid Levi x Kid Reader
Sadist Levi x Reader
Vampire Levi x Vampire Hunter Reader part 2
Yandre Levi x Blind Reader
Billionaire Levi x Maid Reader Part Three
Thug Levi x Mute reader
Neko Levi x Reader
New Update!!Please Read!!
Author revel
Cheater Levi x Reader
Cheater Levi x Reader Part 2
Levi x Gifted Reader
New Authors Note plz read
Cheater Levi x Reader part 3
Sadist Levi x Reader part 2
Sneek Peak
cheater Levi x Reader part 4
Yandere Levi x Reader book coming soon
Christmas Special (Is It Love)
Levi x Reader
Ask The author
Happy Birthday
Deaf Reader x Levi
Wattpad deleted one of my books

Perv Stalker Levi x Reader

13.4K 208 324
By MinimiLove01

An: this is a very long one shot i hope you enjoy it

It was a normal day as you are walking back to your House. The scarf around your neck keeps you warm as you blow cold air out making white smoke appear. You enter your House and take off your scarf and coat playing them on the coat rack.

You make your way to your kitchen were you start warming up some hot chocolate. You smile as you wait for the hot chocolate to warm up. You walk to the window and close the curtain.

Your phone buzzes as you look at it seeing that an unknown number sent you a text message. You swipe your phone screen and see the message making your eyes widen.

You looked very beautiful today as always. I love how that jacket looked on you, you probably look better without it on.

It was an unknown number. Your heart rate increases as you Ignore the text and go to your room closing that curtain as well. You put your nightgown on as you hop into bed.

Time passes and you feel the bed dip and you turn around and smile at the person who just entered your room.

"Hey babe, tiring day at work?" You whisper as you give him a kiss on the lips. He smiles as he brings you closer to his body.

"Yes tiring but it just got better coming home to my beautiful Girlfriend." His Hazel eyes meet your E/C ones as he smiles and gives you another kiss.

"Jace did you send me a text through a friend's phone?" You ask snuggling against his chest.

"No why?" He asks looking at you

"Someone sent me a text it was from an unknown number." You say

"What did it say?" He asks and you reach for your phone and unlock it and show him. Jace furrows his eyebrows and blocks the number.

"If anyone weird shows up or if you keep getting weird texts tell me ok?" He orders as he brings you closer to his warm and muscular body.

"I will i love you." You say as you drift of to sleep not knowing someone was watching.
~*~**~*~**~
"Y/n can you get table 3?" Mikasa asks as she cleans a table in the corner.

"I got it." You say as you take out your notebook and walk to table 3 were a handsome man with black hair styled in an undercut is seated watching you as you walk to the table.

"Hello sir my names Y/N i will be your waiter."

"Tch i know who you are brat i'm one of your neighbors." He says as he glares at you.

"Oh my god i'm sorry, you know i just moved in here not to long ago. It is a pleasure to meet you..." you say and stop waiting for him to say his name.

"Levi"

"Well it is a pleasure meeting you Levi, what can i get you."

"Just bring me some black tea."

You nod as you write it down. "Will that be all Levi?" You ask smiling as he nods his head. You grab the menu from the table and walk to the kitchen handing the order. Once the order was ready you walk back to were Levi is sitting and hand him his tea.

"Here you go Levi, if you need anything just call me over." You say as you place the cup down but his hands touch yours making you pull away quickly and walk away not noticing how Levi stiffed as he touched your hand.

After 20 minutes you glance and notice that Levi is still there, you walk there and stop by the table. "Is there anything else you want Levi?"

"You"

"Excuse me i didn't quite catch that." You say as you click your pen.

"Nothing can i have the check." He says as you smile

You bring him his check and place it on the table. "Here you go Levi i hope you enjoyed your tea." You say as you walk away to serve another table.

When you return you take his bill and notice that he left you a 20 dollar tip for a 3 dollar drink. You shrug it off as you continue to serve tables not knowing that those silver eyes were still watching you.
~*~**~*~**~
"Hey Y/N are you ready to go out?" Jace yells as he fixes his watch on his wrist. You put your heels as you fix the red dress and walk out.

"What do you think?" You say as you put you do a small twirl.

"I love the dress but i don't want you to wear it to the club. I don't want other people staring at what is mine." He growls as he hugs you close to his body as you chuckle and peck his lips.

"Don't worry i have eyes only for you." You smile as you give him a kiss. "I will meet you there i still need to do something." You say and kiss him again.

He leaves a little while later leaving you home alone. You go into the closet and take out a special bag. You take out the red lace bra and matching panties and place it on the bed.

You smirk as you take the dress off and start to put on the lace bra and panties but you hear a click startling you. You blink as you shake the feeling of being watched and continue to dress.

Once done you step out of your house and start to drive to the club with a car following you.

"Hey Y/N you look gorgeous." Hanji says as she hugs you.

"Thanks Hanji."

You stand next to Jace as he wraps his hands around your form. You turn you head and notice Levi staring, more like glaring at Jace's direction. His hands were griping his glass tightly.

"Y/N what you looking at?" Hanji says as she looks and sees Levi. "Oh shorty is here, that's akward he hates crowded places and places like this."

You get a chill down your spine as you walk away with Jace to the private booth you guys rented. All that time you felt like someone was watching you. After a long night you and Jace make it home safely.

"Hey babe i did not get my birthday present from you, and you always get me something, not that i want you to spend money on me or anything." Jace says as he removes his shoes and lays down on the bed.

You giggle as you sit and straddle his hips. "Your present is right here you just need to unwrap it." You whisper in his ear and start to kiss his neck.
~*~**~*~**~
You stretch and yawn blinking as you sit up making sure to cover your bare chest. You look to the side and see Jace sleeping his black hair covering his eyes.

You peck his lips and walk out of bed looking for your panties from last night but notice that they are no were in sight, along with your bra.

"Y/n what are you looking for?" A sexy morning voice calls as Jace rubs his hazel eyes.

"My bra and panties they are no were in sight." You say as you check all around the room.

"There probably somewhere in the room, just put on some other ones." He groans and sits up exposing his abs.

You walk to the closet and take out clothes and you grab towels as well.

"Y/N i got called into work they want to go on the business trip now." He says as he quickly changes and takes out a suit case and packs.

"But they said you still had two months!!" You say as you walk into the room and drop the items on the bed.

"I know babe, i will be back in 3 months don't worry." He says kissing you one last time and heads out leaving you home alone.

~*~**~*~**~*~*
It has been two months since Have left for his business trip all the while you couldn't help but notice that everywhere you went your neighbor Levi was always there. It was starting to creep you out you even called the police but they said since it was a small town he could just be at the same place as you shopping for things.

You arrive home and remove your jacket and boots. You take in a deep breath as you enter your room and start to remove the rest of your clothes and hop into the shower all the while feeling someone watching you.

Once you finish the shower you change onto one of Jace's shirts and panties. You enter the kitchen and prepare your self a tea. Your phone buzzes and you unlock it seeing that you received a text from an unknown number.

You look sexy in that T-shirt, I bet you would look sexier with my shirt.

You feel disgusted as you run to close all the curtains and you sit down in the living room. Your phone buzzes again making you look at your phone again.

Why did you close all the curtains. I should punish you for that.

Your eyes widen as you go to dial 911 but pause. What are they going to do, you already called them claiming Levi was following you. You groan as you toss your phone aside.

You go to your room and lay on the bed bringing the sheets over your body and letting sleep consume you.

You wake up to the bed dipping and you feel a muscular hand wrap around your waist and sniff your hair. You groan and rub your eyes as you try to turn.

"Jace what are you doing home so early?"

You hear a grunt as his hand travels up to your chest and squeezes making you moan.

"J-Jace not now I am tired." You say as you grab onto his wrist. You feel his other hand travel up your thigh and into the shirt you are wearing.

You moan again and turn around to kiss him. You can feel him lick your bottom lip as you smile and open your mouth. He kisses you hungrily and you had to pull away in order to breath.

"Jace slow down." You gasp out as you feel him Rip open your shirt. You moan once you feel him grab your breast and start to kiss his way down.

You can feel his hand tug on your underwear as he slips them off. "Jace wait I have something to tell you." You gasp out trying to make him stop for a bit.

You place your hand on his chest and notice that he was shirtless. You Run your hand down his chest feeling his strong mussels and you make your way down his abs.

You noticed that he has been working out more since they where more defined. You couldn't see a thing but you can feel that his mussels felt bigger.

You gasp out when you feel his hand stroke your nether region. You moan out as you lay your head down on the pillow and wrap your hands around his neck and run your hand through his hair.

"Jace you cut your hair?" You ask as you run your fingers through his hair. He stops you from talking by kissing you and pushing his way into you making you wince in pain.

Maybe it was the two months with out having intercourse but he felt bigger and it hurt like hell. You can feel him pull out and thrust back in in a hard and fast.

"Jace slow down it hurts." You wince as you feel him ignore you. He continues to thrust making you run your finger nails down his back.
~*~**~*~**~*~
You wake up and put your arm out expecting Jace to be there but you find nothing. You blink as you rub your eyes and sit up covering your bare chest with the sheets.

You get up and throw a shirt over your body and enter the bathroom expecting him to be in there but he was not. You make your way to the living room and kitchen to find no trace of him.

You check your phone to see that you have one new voice mail from Jace. You push play as you listen to it.

'Hey babe my guess is that your asleep by now so I hope that you slept good. I should be home soon they let me out early. My love I can't wait to see your beautiful face and see that smile that brightens my day. I love you Y/N!'

You pull the phone away from your ear I'm shock as you check the time he sent you it. It was about 6pm when he sent you the message so you didn't dream what happened last night. You sigh in relief and start to dial his cell but there was a knock on the door.

You open it to see two police men. "Yes officers what can I do for you?" You say as they look at you.

"Are miss Y/N L/N?" They ask making your heart beat fast.

"Yes I am. Is there something wrong?" You ask

"I am sorry to say but Jace Carter was found dead. His car was found flipped over, he was pronounced dead at scene.

"What when this happen!" You yell with tears in your eyes

"About 2 in the morning mam."

"What no that is impossible he was with me at that time we where...we where.." You cry out as you fall to your knees and sob.

"We are sorry for your loss."

You sit there sobbing as you feel your heart break in half. He couldn't be dead you two shared a night in bed. You couldn't have dreamt that or imagined it. He was there you felt him.

You wipe your tears as you call off work as you lay in your bed crying.

Two weeks have gone by and you can't stop crying and you have also been feeling sick. You enter work and see that Levi was sitting down. You make your way to him and clear your throat.

"Hello Levi just black tea?" You ask and he nods his head. You write it down and start to walk away but your phone buzzes. You unlock your phone and see a text message with a picture attached to it.

It was a picture of you in your work uniform.

You look hot in that uniform , I can imagine ripping it off that sweet body of yours.

You gag as you block the number and look around to see if you can find anyone who might be this mysterious person. You shake as you put your phone away and take other people's orders. You bring back Levi's tea.

"Here you go Levi."

"Has anyone told you you look beautiful?" He says a you leave making your heart race in fear.

After a long day of work you start to drive home and notice that a car was following you home. You bite your lip as you take wrong turns seeing if you can shake off the car. You end up loosing the car and head home all the whole shaking in fear.

Your phone buzzes and you unlock it seeing an unknown number text you again.

Soon brat very soon I will have you. And for blocking my number you are going to receive a harsher punishment.

You shake as you put the phone down and you look out and see Levi's car pull up and stay parked.

Something tells you that Levi is stalking you if the police were not going to do anything then you where going to prove it.
~*~**~*~**~*
Morning rolls in and you wash the dishes looking out the window from your kitchen. You see Levi get in his car and leave, you wait a few minutes before walking out and making your way behind his house.

Your try to open his back door but it is locked. You try the windows but they won't open either. You frown as you punch the side of his house. You look to the side and notice that one window was open.

You move the curtain and see that it was a room window that was open. You quickly but quietly climb up the window and carefully enter his house. You start to check his room for any clues but find nothing.

You enter the bathroom and do the same but there was nothing. You check the other rooms but find nothing. Maybe you where wrong. You start to head back but trip and hit a bookshelf knocking some books down and you hear a click.

You blink in confusion and discover that the bookshelf was hiding a secret downstairs room. You walk down feeling the rail and wall trying to find the light switch once you find it you see a large bed with a laptop and some pictures scattered all over the bed.

You also notice that there was a door concealing a bathroom. You enter the bathroom looking around but notice it filled with F/S shampoo, lotion, conditioner, and body spray. There was also towels and female products.

You exit the bathroom and start to scan the room opening a closet filled with many women clothes. You finally make your way to the bed and start to gag once you see the pictures.

There was many pictures of you sleeping, taking a shower, changing, out shopping. Your eyes widen and you stumble but hit a key on the laptop turning it on.

You can hear moans as you turn to look at the laptop seeing Levi on top of a female. Once you get a closer look you realize that the girl was you.

You feel sick to your stomach as you recall the night you thought you had sex with Jace. You start to take out your phone to call the police but something catches your eye. You remove a pillow and pick up a piece of F/C lace fabric.

It was the underwear you lost that day. You start to feel very sick and drop the fabric. Just as you pull out your phone the lights turn off scaring you and you drop your phone.

You kneel as you try to feel around for your phone. Once you find it you turn it on and start to scan the room. Hands wrap around your waist and cover your mouth as you drop your phone again.

"Welcome to your new home my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.3K 13
[Completed] ❴Request Ended❵
2.8K 73 38
A bunch of x reader stories based on the TV series American Gods. Finished.
1M 20.9K 86
This is a collection of Levi x Reader one-shots from Attack on Titan. I do take requests so please read the first "information" part♥️ DISCLAIMER: I...
18.7K 441 17
❝ requests are still open ! ❞ ⟶ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 me and DA_RINA1 write one shots together ! more info inside the book ! ...