The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 144

564 15 2
By Bluemoon609

_______________

Chapter 144

_______________

The next day, some of them woke up early and went outside to swim, run, or play. Near the ocean, Kyoya was doing some pushups on the beach blanket. The funny part was that Kyokai was sitting on him, leg crossed, reading a book "why did you want me to sit on you again ?" She raised her sunglasses "because your really light" he said.

She went back to her book "and why did you decide to exercise all over the sudden ?" She asked "I haven't exercise in a while and that's bad" he said "hm ?" She dropped the book next to them and placed her foot of his back. She rested her arms in front of him and looked at him upside down "Yo" she smiled "what are you doing ?" He looked at her "I'm really bored" she said and kissed his nose upside down.

"Alright, get up" he said and she did. They sat across each other and she held his ankles, he started to do setups "I never seen you train like this before" she smirked "I've been exercising in a while behind your back, thought it didn't matter" he said.

She frowned and rested her crossed arms on his knees "what do you mean it didn't matter ? You should have told me instead of me filling up your plans all the time" she smiled "plus, I might do some exercising as well" she said "fine" he said "sorry" he sat up and pecked her lips, then continued his exercise "what ?" He said "hmmm~" she blushed red and rested her forehead on his knees "what ?" He said and slightly blushed at her slightly pouty face.

He flinched when she collapsed on top of him and cupped his cheeks to kiss him "ow !" She pulled back and covers her mouth "why did you bite my lip ?" She frowned "don't enter your tongue in my mouth without permission" he pointed "well I never heard that before" she crossed her arms.

She flinched when he pulled her down, pressed her against him "I'm beat" he sighed heavily "Kyoya ! Your sweaty !" She struggled from his grip "so what ? We're going to swim anyway" he said "no ! Let go !" She said "I don't care either way" he said "I do !" She glared and gasped when he pinned her on the blanket "want me to start pushups again ? So you feel my sweat for real" he glared "Iyada !" She pushed his chin up.

"L-Let's just head back" she got up "fine" he gathers their stuff and followed her "s-say Kyoya.." She played with her fingers "hn ?" He looked at her after putting their stuff at their bench "is there anything in mind that you want to have ?" She asked "why do you ask ?" He said "n-nothing really" she looked away and gasped when he pulled her to him.

"Tell me" he demanded, she pecked his lips "it's a secret" she poked his nose "how I want to bite you to death" he pulled her but her hips and leaned into her face to kiss her. A volleyball suddenly hit his head which made his mouth to bump into hers. They pulled back while holding their teeth in pain, he popped a vein and formed a dark area.

"Oh no, he's going to explode" Yamamoto said "HEEEEII !! He's going to bite us to death !!" Tsuna paled "HEEEEH !!" They paled in surprise when Kyoya glared at them "Kamikorosu" he pulled out his tonfa "settle down for once, will you ?" Kyokai grabbed his shoulder "it's either bite them to death, or you" he glared at her "and you know what that means when it comes to you" he warned, she stared at him "have fun" she backed away "your horrible !" The guys yelled.

"Kyokai-sama" Kyokai glanced over her shoulder "did you bring them ?" She asked, Sato nodded "alright, thank you" she said "hai" he said and walked away "hey guys" Kyokai called and blinked as the boys were being chased by Kyoya "hey girls.." She turned "Sato just prepared the jet skis" she said "ehhh !? Really !?" Haru said "how exciting !" Kyoko giggled "let's go" Adelheid smiled.

"Kyoya !" Kyokai called "what ?" She jumped as he appeared next to her "that was a quick biting to death" she raised a brow, he pointed over his shoulder, all of the guys were buried in the side with their feet sticking out of the surface "you could have done worse" Kyokai said "your horrible !" The guys got out of the sand.

"Let's go, I want to ride the jet ski with you" Kyokai held Kyoya's hand "why ?" He frowned "I don't know how to ride it" she mumbled, he took a deep breath then sighed heavily "no" he said "eh ? Why not ?" She blinked "just because" he looked away "no tell me" she said "alright" he looked at her "you hug me so tight I feel your breasts pressing against my back" he said with a straight face, she popped a double vein. She looked away arms crossed after giving him a huge bump on the head.

"Alright, let's go" he rubbed his head, she gasped. She took his hand and dragged him with her "that lucky Hibari, he gets a girl pressing her breasts against him and yet he dislike it" Julie gritted his teeth "wait where's.." Koyo looked around to see Ikuto sitting far hugging his knees with a gloomy area "he's there, but what about.." Ryohei looked around as well to see Kotoya on Kyoya's back, trying to pull him away from Kyokai "not surprised" they sweat dropped.

After riding jet skis, they all went to the outside hot spring. Kyokai sighed while getting deeper in the water "relaxed ?" Adelheid said "hm" Kyokai nodded "today was so tiring" Misako said as she rested her arms and head on the floor while her lower body was in the water "come on, you two. Let's go wash ourselves" Adelheid smiled, even through the three of them seemed different, turned out they had a lot in common "hm" they nodded and got up.

Tsubaki gulped and went to sit next to Kyokai on the bucket "l-let me wash your back, Hayashi-chan !" She said, they glanced at each other "I don't normally let anyone touch me, but alright" Kyokai turned while washing his her hair "Hayashi-chan got a really soft skin, I'm really jealous" Tsubaki thought and madly blushed "n-ne Hayashi-chan" she said "hm" Kyokai responded while rubbing her neck.

"Why do you wear boys clothes if you have a nice body ?" She felt Kyokai flinch in her touch then calmed down "didn't you notice people come and flirt with me all the time ?" She mumbled "eh ? Hm" Tsubaki nodded "people always find others and like them for looks, I hate it" Kyokai mumbled "choosing what to wear, what kind of make up to put, or what to do to get a guy's attention, it's too much trouble and a waste of time"

Tsubaki stared in shock while Kyokai fixed her bangs "they got long" Kyokai mattered to herself "b-but what did you do to get Hibari-senpai's attention ?" Tsubaki asked "hm ?" Kyokai looked at her "I don't know" she shrugged "girls like what they hear, and boys like what they see. That's why girls wear make up while boys lie" she explained "but.." She looked down and slightly blushed "Kyoya and I never did such a thing"

Tsubaki flinched when Kyokai gasped as Misako dropped a bucket of cold on her water. Tsubaki shuddered as Kyokai formed a dark area "Kya !" Misako screamed when Kyokai splashed her with cold water too "Grrrr !!" They glared at each other "please ! D-Don't fight !" Tsubaki said, they looked away from each other.

Kyokai Tsked and rubbed her neck "stupid mosquito" she mattered "eh ?" Tsubaki slightly pushed her hand "doesn't look like a mosquito bite" she said "it's not the kind your talking about" Kyokai shook her head "eh ?" Tsubaki blinked "Kyoya and I just had a bite fight that's all" Kyokai explained "what kind of fight is that !?" Tsubaki thought.

At the other side with the guys "blubbublube~ !" Kyoya and Kotoya sank in the water, feeling relaxed on their shoulders, then sat up breathing in "stay away from Judaime !" They popped a vein at the loud nosies "can't we relax for one second !?" Kotoya yelled "Urusei ! Your just mad because your sister beat the hell out of you !" Gokudera yelled back.

While they were arguing, Ikuto pulled Kaoru to the wooden wall and claimed on him "what are you doing ?" Koyo said as Ikuto stood on Kaoru's shoulders "hmhmhm !" Ikuto chuckled and held his chin "your so innocent, I'm peeking on the girls" he smirked "you do know what happened the last time you got caught ?" Julie said "Kyokai will be so mad" Koyo said "but it will be worth it" Ikuto said "move aside" Julie stood on Kaoru's other shoulder "Julie you Bastard !!" Koyo and Ryohei yelled.

"Wash ourselves ?" Kotoya asked "ah" Kyoya nodded and they got up "what the hell ? It's so steamy" Ikuto frowned "Oi ! You'll get us in trouble again !" Gokudera yelled "your just scared, that means your not even a man" Julie smirked and they snickered.

Gokudera gritted his teeth and popped a vein "you Bastard ! I will prove that I am a man !" He held his fist and pulled Yamamoto to stand on his shoulders "G-Gokudera-kun !" Tsuna said "d-don't worry Judaime ! I will become a man ! Your right hand man !" Gokudera yelled "that has nothing to do with peeking !" Tsuna thought and paled.

Gokudera heard giggling when he peeked over the wall "GAGH !" His eyes widen "t-this is.." Blood dripped from his nose "how can you have a sharp vision ? I can't see a thing" Ikuto narrowed his eyes.

"Oi ! You trying to peek on my Kai-chan !?" Kotoya pointed at them with Kyoya standing behind hem "you like to be bitten to death, right ?" Kyoya glared "keep out of--eh ?" Ikuto suddenly fell on the other side "Ikuto !!" Julie yelled, they flinched at the girls screams "you perverts !" Ikuto smashed into the wall as Adelheid kicked him "WAAA !!" They screamed as the wall fell back.

They blinked "paradise !" Julie threw his hands in the air, the girls screamed while covering themselves "n-not again !" Kotoya turned red and covers his bloody nose, falling to his knees "mission is blowed !" Ikuto yelled and got hit with a bucket by Adelheid "Hentai !" Gokudera got hit by Haru "Kyoko I'm sorry to the Extreme !!" Ryohei yelled while covering his eyes "get out !" Hana yelled as Kyoko and Chrome hid behind her.

"Oya Oya" Mukuro nervously sweated while sinking in the water "HEEEEI !!!" Tsuna and Enma ran out with Yamamoto and Kaoru "Souji fainted by blood !" Ikuto paled as Souji floated in the water "eh ?" Tsubaki glanced at Kyokai while covering herself, who was just sitting in the water relaxed "Hayashi-chan ! Aren't you embarrassed about this !?" She said, she blinked when she saw Kyokai threw her head back "s-she's asleep !" Tsubaki throught.

Kyoya only stood there sighing while the others were running around him, he couldn't see where he was going from the steam, searching for the exit, until his feet touched the hot water "get out !" What he heard behind him before getting hit with a bucket on the back of his head.

"Eh ?" Kyokai blinked "I must have fell asleep" she stretched her arms, she flinched and look down to see Kyoya's face between her breasts "K-Kyoya ?" Her eyes widen, she flinched when he slid down and got between her legs "ngh~ !" She covered her mouth, he touched her upper thigh to support himself up and breathed in as he got out of the water.

"Hn ?" He stared at her breasts "this is.." He glanced at her and his eyes widen, she quickly covered herself "you wanted to rape me so badly, huh ?" She glared and smirked, he nervously sweated "sorry !" Kotoya put his arm around Kyoya's shoulders and started running "Hibaka Kyoyaho ! You Perverted Cloud !" She yelled "Kyokai is on rage ! Run !!!" Kotoya yelled.

Kyokai covered herself with a towel as she stood up "you guys never learn" she mattered, her hand glowed and let out flames "be happy that Snow isn't here" she glared "I hate your guts !!" She yelled, they ended up getting beaten up really hard.

=Time Skip=

"This is weird, don't you think ?" Haru said, they nodded while staring at the twins. They somehow ended up getting dressed up the same clothes, Kyokai was reading her book while Kotoya was playing video games with Julie. Even though they're twins, they have different interests. Kyoya was the only one who was inside the bedroom taking a nap.

"Ugh !!" Julie sighed heavily "how the heck did you beat me !?" He yelled at Kotoya as they were playing video games "I don't know, I'm just that good" Kotoya smirked "I hate this game !" Julie tossed the controller and Kotoya caught it "say, why are you wearing glasses ?" Julie asked "I always wear glasses when I play video games" Kotoya explained "then why is she wearing glasses ?" Ikuto pointed at Kyokai "even though it's so cute !!" He wiggled around "I wear one when I read" Kyokai mumbled.

Julie sighed heavily "I don't understand how you two are twins, you have nothing in common" he shrugged "oh ! Kai-chan ! Want to play !?" Kotoya waved the controller "play what ?" Kyokai looked up from her book "video games, we used to play a lot" he frowned, they looked at her confused "I don't remember such thing" she blinked. Kyokai and video games ? Not a good combination.

"Come on" Kotoya patted the seat next to him on the couch "alright, just this once" Kyokai sighed heavily and sat next to him "hmm" he held his chin "ah ! I know !" He said. He pulled out a cap from his backpack and made her wear it, the same one he was wearing. He separate her legs and bent her back a bit down so she was resting her elbows on her knees "here" he gave her a controller.

"What are you trying to do ?" She asked "what ? That's how we used to play back then" he frowned and got into the same sitting position as hers "start" he turned on the game. Everyone was shocked as they two started pressing on the buttons on the controller with fast speed, the two got into the game and bent more forward "they look the same.." Tsuna nervously sweated "exactly the same" they nodded.

"Aniki ! Will you stop dying ? I'm not going to heal you every time you collapse" they were shocked as Kyokai glared "well sorry that the zombies kept surrounding me !" Kotoya said "maybe because they smelled your rotten brain" she mumbled "what was that !?" He yelled at her "you heard me !" She yelled back "GRRR !!!" They pushed each other's foreheads "Tch !" Both turned their caps backwards, the rest sweat dropped.

"This is kind of funny, right ?" Yamamoto laughed "what would happen if we interrupt their game ?" Adelheid said as they were playing cards "hey Hayashi !" Gokudera yelled "shut up, Bakadera" the twins said, Gokudera popped a vein.

"Uggggh !!" The twins collapsed back as they died in the game "ah ? I killed more than you, I win" she sat up smirking "no way ! That's because all the zombies were chasing me" he sat up "maybe they mistook you as me" she mumbled "are you saying I'm a girl !!?" He glared "why are you slow at understanding ?" She glared back "Itai !!" Kotoya got punched on the behind from behind "are you trying to turn my Kyokai into you ?" Kyoya's eye twitched "she's already me !" Kotoya rubbed his head "move it" Kyoya hopped over the backrest to get between him and Kyokai.

"Here" he gave her the book she was reading "hm" she started reading "are you trying to make Kyokai a bookworm ?" Kotoya glared "she already is" Kyoya said "I make her read a book so I can do this.." He smirked "hey Kyokai" he said "what ?" Kyokai looked at him "you look stupid with these" he took off her glasses "hey ! I need those !" She tried to snatch it from him and he wore the glasses "I look better in them, don't you think ?" He smirked, she blushed red and covered her face.

"Hahi ! A dancing game !" Haru picked up a video game box "ah, I told Sato to buy a bunch since you guys are into these things" Kotoya explained "ne Kai-chan ! Let's play it !" Haru said "I don't dance" Kyokai crossed her arms after taking back her glasses, putting it in its case "I bet you do" Misako smirked "you stay out of this" Kyokai pointed at her "why not ?" Kyoko asked confused "because there are guys here" Kyokai explained "I want to see you dance" Kyoya said "especially this guy" she pointed at him.

The next day, everyone went outside to play volleyball, swimming, dancing to music, and other things. Kyoya and Kyokai were the only ones who were inside the beach house. Strangest thing, she somehow convinced him to play video games as they sat on the couch "ah what ? I lost" she sighed heavily as she was sitting on his lap sideways "that's not fair, your strong in games and reality" she crossed her arms "I know" he said.

She huffed as they placed the controllers aside "give me a kiss" she hugged his shoulder "don't feel like it" he said "come on, give me" she sat on her knees "no" he said. She glared, she leaned into his face, but he would lean back.

"Give me"

"No"

"Give me"

"No"

"Give me"

"No"

"Come on, Kyo ! I know you want to kiss me" she rubbed her nose against his cheek "hmm !" She puckered her lips as he leaned into his face "no, go away" he face palmed her. He flinched when they fell on the couch with her on top of him, she lift up her head and pulled back her bangs. She pecked his lips and rested her chin on her hands "I win" she smiled "really ?" He raised a brow.

She laughed as he pulled her to get on top "I'm so going to rape you" he said "oh your raping me then ?" She smirked "I am" he smirked back "it doesn't consider as raping if I'm enjoying this" she pulled him down and they kissed. She tugged on his hair and he pressed her against the couch. He put her leg around him and she kept pulling his collar, she threw her head back as he kissed her jaw.

He lift himself up and stared at her, she trailed her finger tips against his cheek and smiled "what are you doing ?" He asked as she closed her eyes and trailed her hands all over his face "I'm trying to memorize your face with my hands" she smiled "it's really...special" she said, he took her hand and kissed her palm. He rested his head on her chest and she stroked his hair "your hair is softer than it looks" she frowned "is it ?" He mattered drowsily.

"Did you get thinner ?" He frowned "yeah I burned a few fats" she mumbled "you mean those fats ?" He folded her breast "no touching" she bumped his head "I know you like it" he smirked "no, I don't" she glared "punishment for what happened at the hot spring, no touching my breasts for a whole month" she poked his nose "that's not fair" he glared "even though you enjoyed it" he smirked "I didn't !" She blushed.

He chuckled and got up "no !" She pulled him down and wrapped her legs around him "where do you think your going ?" She glared "none of your business" he said "no !" She forced him to lay on top of her "we will cuddle even if you don't want to !" She said "Kyokai, let go" he said "never !" She clenched on his back "suit yourself" he lift himself up, she gasped as he pulled her with him "hmm !!" She tried to pulled him back down "you know it's useless to pull me down using your weight, right ?" He raised a brow.

He flinched when she pushed him too hard and accidentally landed on his chest, she looked up him and blew her hair off her face "I win" she kicked her legs back and forth "this is stupid" he rested his head back as she snuggled on his chest. She laid on top of him sideways, being squished between him and the backrest. He didn't mind it as he kissed her head and put his arm around her and the other under his head.

"By the way, did your father ever talked bad about me ?" He asked "no, not really" she shrugged "why you ask ?" She looked at him "few days before, a couple of agents tried to arrest me" he said, her eye twitched "I told him to stop that, I really did" she sighed heavily and rested her head on him "they're not spying on us, right ?" He looked around "no, he promised" she snuggled against him and hugged his waist.

"Can you two be any cuter ?" Kotoya said sarcastically as they came in, they thought for a while. Kyoya tapped his cheek with his finger and she kissed it, then they looked back at Kotoya "yes" Kyokai snuggled in him "get used to it" Kyoya smirked, Kyokai rested her arm on his waist as she snuggled against him.

"Hey lets play something" Haru said "like what ?" Koyo said "how about the game of truth !?" Kyoko suggested "which is.." Misako raised a brow "we should asked a question, and they must answer truthfully" Kyoko explained "what about the one who doesn't want to answer ?" Yamamoto said "he should get a punishment" Gokudera suggested "what kind of punishment ?" Hana said "how about we drop a bucket of ice on them ?" Julie said "and we should dares in them" Souji suggested, they nodded.

They decided to play as couples, Tsuna and Kyoko, Julie and Adelheid, Kyoya and Kyokai, Kotoya and Misako, Souji and Tsubaki, and the others who didn't want to play decided to watch "alright, who starts ?" Ikuto said "Kyokai, you should put your book down while we're playing" Kotoya said "yeah sure" Kyokai said while still reading, they sighed.

"So Sawada !" Tsuna flinched "since you got pretty bad grades, have you ever cheated or thought to cheat during a test ?" Julie asked "n-no ! I would never, cheating is really bad !" Tsuna waved his hands "still an innocent Deme-Tsuna" Julie sighed heavily "be quiet, I like his innocence" Kyokai glared at him.

"I have a dare for you.." Kyokai told Misako "I dare you to tell Kotoya about that thing we talked about" she said "h-huh !? Now !?" Misako madly blushed "it doesn't have to be in front of us" Kyokai shrugged "tell me what ?" Kotoya said "I-I'll tell you later" Misako mumbled.

"What is Kyokai's boob measurements !?" Julie pointed at Kyoya and got smacked by Adelheid "B in boys clothes, DD in tight clothes or dresses, and D natural" they stared shocked at Kyoya, Kyokai popped a double vein and chopped his head with her book.

"I have one dare to Hayashi-san" Souji looked at Kyokai "do you have a deep secret that your kept from everyone ? Even Hibari-senpai ?" If there is, tell us" he said, Kyokai's eyes slightly widen and clenched on her legs that she was hugging "impossible, I know everything about her" Kyoya said, then glanced at Kyokai and noticed the nervous look on her face. He frowned and sat up "don't I ?" He narrowed his eyes.

She flinched "h-hm" she nodded "Kyokai ?" He said, she glanced at him then looked away "w-well there is only one.." She mumbled "which is ?" He glared "it's nothing don't worry about it" she said "no, you need to tell us" Souji said "is it embarrassing !?" Julie smirked "does Kotoya know ?" Kyoya asked "no" Kyokai said right away, Kotoya frowned "Kai-chan, did something happen while I wasn't here ?" Kotoya said "clearly, you weren't here at all" Kyokai glared, his eyes slightly widen.

"Kyokai, I am your brother, I demand to know" he glared "that's the point, your my brother, you don't need to know" she said "is it that bad ?" Kyoya said "it's not that bad, but-" Kyokai got cut off "then what's stopping you from telling me !?" Kotoya said "you guys don't need to know" Kyokai glared "maybe we should calm down !" Tsuna said "no !" Kyoya and Kotoya glared at him, he flinched in surprise.

"Do I know about is ?" Ryohei pointed at himself "no, none of you people know about it. That's why they call it a secret" Kyokai said "if your best friend doesn't know about it then it must be serious" Kyoya glared "then what do you want me to say !? They I was horribly abused by Aunt Akira for many years !?" Kyokai yelled at him, they all went silent "Kyokai.." Kotoya thought shocked.

Kyoya's eyes widen in shock as Kyokai glare at him "and I thought you'd be the one to help me" she got up to go to the girls room "Kyokai" he looked at her "don't follow me" she said, he got up and left to the room. They glanced at each other in worry.

"Do you think she's okay ?" Kyoko asked worriedly as they sat on their futons in their room, they glanced at Kyokai, who was already sleeping at the corner far from everyone "I don't think so" Haru shook her head "with a secret forced out of her like that, I don't think she'll be okay" Adelheid said "hey girls" Misako whispered as she came in "where were you ?" Hana said "I was outside with Kotoya, he seemed to be upset about Kyokai" Misako said and sat down on her futon.

"To think Hayashi-chan was abused during childhood" Tsubaki hugged her knees "let's just change the topic, I think it's bothering Onee-san while she's asleep" Kyoko said "let's change the subject please" Chrome said, they nodded "so.." Hana smirked "what did you tell Hayashi-senpai's brother ?" She asked Misako "you know..." Misako shrugged "a small confession" she mumbled, they gasped "shhhh ! Kyokai's sleeping !" Adelheid whispered "but he said he will think about it after what happened today" Misako explained, they nodded in agreement.

They looked up at the knock of the door, Haru got up to open it "Hahi ! H-Hibari-san !" Haru flinched "What brings you here, Hibari ?" Adelheid stood next to here "is Kyokai awake ?" Kyoya asked "no" she said as they glanced inside "I'll take her with me" he let himself in, he approached Kyokai and knelt "Kyokai.." He shook her "wake up" he whispered against her cheek "go away" she mumbled.

"Kai, put your arms around me" he placed her arms around his neck "no, I'm sleeping" she mattered and dropped her arms "you don't need to be awake" he put his arm under her legs and back "don't touch me" she lazily hit chest, he sighed heavily "be like that" he picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist as he wrapped his arms around her hips and shoulders. She slept on his shoulder with her arms lazily around his neck, they watched him leave the room.

Kyoya frowned while sleeping as Kyokai kept rolling from side to side on the futon "it's hot" she mattered and kept repeating. He popped a vein, she gasped when he pulled her and got on top of her, pressing her against the futon "if you don't stop going on about how hot it is, I'm going to give you a reason to feel hot" he glared "ehhh !?" She blushed.

"K-Kyoya !" She gasped when he laid down next to her and covered them with the sheets "Kyo !" She screamed, he hugged her so tight and put his leg around her "d-don't touch me !" She grabbed his arms that was around her shoulders "Urusei" he growled against her hair, she stopped "that's better" he pressed her back against his chest.

She stared at nothing while rubbing her thumb against the back of his hand, he stared at her and hugged her even tighter "that secret.." He started "you were abused weren't you ?" Her eyes widen in shocked "n-no, it was a lie to shut everyone up" she replied right away "don't lie to me" he glared, she clenched on the futon "I'm not" she mumbled "ah !" She gasped when he pinned her on the futon "look at me in the eye and say it again" he glared, she bit her lip "get off !" She pushed him as she sat up, he sat back and stared at her.

Her eyes looked away in guilt and laid down trying to sleep, she flinched when he tossed the covers over her and got up to leave the room. She glanced at the door before putting her head under the pillow.

He opened the fridge in the kitchen and stared at it for a long time, his deep thoughts doesn't let him choose what he wants to drink. He closed the fridge and sighed heavily, he glanced around and noticed a guitar at the corner, which gave him an idea.

As he entered the bedroom, he made sure that Kyokai was sleeping by glancing at her face. He poked her cheek and she frowned while sleeping "she's asleep" he thought. He placed a note in front of her and left the room. After a few minutes, she woke up yawning. She rubbed her eyes and noticed the note on the floor "what time is it ?" She thought and read the note "hm ?" She glanced at the door.

She walked up the cliff as the note told her, it was still dark since it was still midnight. The closer she reached the edge, the louder she could hear the music notes she liked to hear so much. Her eyes slightly widen as she saw Kyoya sitting at the end on the cliff, playing on the guitar "hn ?" He glanced at her "you saw my note" he said "Kyoya, what are you doing in the middle of the night ?" She rubbed her eye.

She walked ahead and sat next to him hugging her knees "it's really late" she yawned "I couldn't sleep" he said "about what happened.." She clenched on her legs "just forget about it, alright ?" She mumbled and looked down "I'm sure you hate me now for keeping such a secret" she said "come" he grabbed her arm after placing the guitar aside "hm ?" She frowned and sat across him between his legs "what ?" She said.

He took her hands and placed them on his cheeks "I'm still here" he said "I didn't leave" he kissed her palm. She calmed down and rested her forehead on his chest "Kyoya.." Her eyes started to tear "can I ask you a favor ?" She whispered "what ?" He held her head "can you hold me really tight ?" She asked, he put a blanket that he brought around her and made her lean sideways against him. She buried her face in his neck as he embraced her so tight.

"How long ?" He asked "hm ?" She blinked "how long have you need abused ?" He repeated "since I was 6 I suppose by my step-mother, until she died when I was 14" she shrugged "and you didn't tell me before why ?" He stroked her hair "I didn't like to talk about it really" she shrugged. She flinched when he squeezed her tightly and kissed her head, they looked at each other and smiled "thank you for being here with me, Kyo" she whispered.

They gave each other a small kiss "I love you so much" she snuggled against him "same" he buried his face in her hair, she shifted a little to be more comfortable and rested her back against his chest. She played with his ring and smiled "your hands are so big" she frowned as she placed her palms on his "so that I bite herbivores to death to provide peace in Namimori" he smirked "also.." He rested his chin on her shoulders "to protect you from harm" he kissed her cheek.

She smiled and hugged his arms "oh !" Her eyes widen as she looked ahead "the sun is rising !!" She pointed "why are you so excited about sun rise ?" He raised a brow "because, I could see the perfect view on this cliff" she said "I used to watch the sun rise while everyone is still asleep whenever we visit the beach" she explained "t-that's the only thing that kept me happy during my childhood" her eyes started to tear.

He embraced her and rested her head on his chest "it's okay" he buried his face in her hair "just let it out" he whispered "I knew it.." He thought as she cried loudly against his chest "from the moment I met her.." He hid a smile in her hair "she needed a little light"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 149 45
This story happened 12 years later. Erima is the new external head adviser and has a crush on hibari. Hibari has a girl named Nina beside him that is...
148K 4K 25
After years of seeing their precious boss being bullied by their class, the Guardians, Reborn, the Vongola Famiglia and ex-Arcobaleno decided to give...
96K 2.4K 25
Because these boys need more love. SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. IF YOU COPY THIS STORY I WILL REPORT YOU FOR PLAGIARISM.
437K 16.9K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...