Who is Sebastian Smythe? (Gle...

By AlyceSeafire

Barry Allen has been bullied for years. It has gotten too far, and he decided he needed a break. A series of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Extra Chapter: Weddings

Chapter 12

4.4K 129 33
By AlyceSeafire

Scandals was even more scandalous on weekdays than weekends apparently. Thankfully there are less people, but I found a large man that looks like Ginger from Gilligan's Island. I only hope I wouldn't have to worry of a repeat of the Chris incident.

I'm managed to find a seat by the counter where I ordered another Mojito like last week. I am lucky that since I have a rather fast metabolism. I can't get drunk that easily. I can hold off a bottle or two of beer. But of course the down side of it all is the part that my body burns the fat off faster before muscles actually start to build.

A burly boy in a hoodie and cap sat beside me. He looked not much older than I am.

"Hey." He said "I'm Dave."

"Sebastian." I shook his hand.

"Aren't you a bit young to be here?" he asked. "You look I don't know fourteen? Fifteen? Perhaps younger"

"Hey it isn't my fault I'm adorable." I teased

He chuckled. "Well you might get caught up with the wrong crowd. They might think you're a meerkat cub."

"Thanks for the concern but I think I can handle myself." I said.

"Well if you need anything." He said "I'm here. You kind of remind me of someone I know."

"What happened?"

"He got a boyfriend." He said. "But before that he was really having a hard time. It was all my fault. I don't think I want that to happen to anyone else."

"I have a friend that killed himself." I said. "They found out he was gay..."

"I'm sorry, man."

I waved it off. "He is my friend but it was his decision. I only hoped that I didn't have any involvement with his suicide. I'd hate to think that I had caused something that destructive."

"Turning over a new leaf?"

"You can say that." I said. "But you know it's going slow."

"Baby steps." He commented. Raising his beer

"Baby steps."

"Hey Dave!" a guy from the other side of the room called waving his hand in our direction.

"Well I've got to go." He said. "Nice meeting you Sebastian."

"You too."

It didn't take long before I found a familiar pair of classily dressed teens.

I waved at them. Blaine waved back and I awkwardly motioned for them to come. Kurt whispers something to Blaine with a fake smile on his face. But Blaine waves him off.

"He's harmless." I heard Blaine reassure Kurt.

The pair approached me Blaine more relaxed than Kurt is especially considering it's their first time in a gay bar.

"A beer for Blaine." I said handing him a bottle. "And for Kurt a Shirley temple with extra cherries." I handed him the glass. But couldn't help tease. "I hear you're the designated driver. Like all the time."

He just gave me a forced smile. As I raised my glass towards them. "Cheers boys. To the glamorous life."

~()~

We watched the drag queens dance around on the dance floor flirting and over all enjoying themselves. I am surprised at how much some of the boys look like actual girls.

"Come on, guys." I said through the music putting down my empty glass. "Let's hit the dance floor."

I grabbed Blaine's hand, who was sitting beside me. And I don't think Kurt would appreciate the gesture if I did it to him.

"You guys go." He said eyeing our hands.

"You sure Kurt?" Blaine asked slightly concerned. But he seemed tipsy to me.

"Yeah." He said with a killer smile. Blaine untied his bow tie and we headed off to the dance floor.

"Thanks for inviting us." Blaine said over the music as we circled playfully on the dance floor.

"No problem." I said. "Someone has to bring you guys to your first time at a gaybar. Back in Paris a friend of mine actually got me drunk the first time. I would never forget that time I got home. I swear my dad went beserk."

He chuckled. "Well, I'm lucky that I have a boyfriend who doesn't drink."

"What?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "That's just sad. Maybe I should mix him one of my friend's favorite. He mixes gin into practically anything he drinks."

"That seems disgusting."

I chuckled. "Well, it doesn't go well in milk." I eyed Kurt who was watching us with this angry glint in his eye. "And I'm not sure if he'd appreciate something from me."

"He doesn't know you." Blaine insisted. "I'm sure if you guys really talked you'd get along great. Kurt gets along with practically everybody."

I teased Blaine with this move the other guy beside us was doing. He chuckled at the imitation and suddenly Kurt was in between us. He was grinding on Blaine who looked turned on with the whole ordeal while I couldn't help laugh. Possessive boyfriend is back.

I just circled around them and was dancing on Blaine's other side. I just circled playfully. Kurt makes a turn and blocks me from Blaine's side. He shoots this glare at me while the drag queens were starting to circle around. I swear I felt someone touch my butt. Which turned the whole thing awkward when I tried to get away.

"Hey, guys. Why don't we get another drink?" I asked. Looking for a way to get out of the center of the groping and grinding.

"Sure." Kurt said clearly feeling just as uncomfortable as I am but isn't letting it show.

"Actually I need to go use the little boy's room." Blaine said as we maneuvered ourselves out of the circle of gay men grinding themselves. "I'll be right back."

"So, how long have you and Blaine known each other?" I asked.

"Look," he said plainly. "I am not sure who you think you are. But stay away from Blaine. He already has a boyfriend."

I snorted. Was this what Blaine's definition of getting along with everyone. "Well maybe he needs a new one. Probably one who understands him more?"

"And you think you do?"

I shook my head. "He believes you're like an angel. If this is what you act like when he makes a new friend. I don't know what would happen to his little paradise."

"Just stay away from Blaine." He warns then Blaine stumbles into us clearly the beer has gotten into him. "Hey babe."

"Okay, I think we need to get you home." Kurt said. "Say goodbye to Sebastian."

"Bye, Sebastian." He garbled with this happy look his face.

"Bye, Blaine." I said smiling then loosing the smile and giving Kurt an impassive look "Kurt."

"Bye, Sebastian." He forced out as he smiled at Blaine and proceeded to drag him out of the bar. I ordered a beer and drowned in it before leaving to get back home.

~()~

"You guys are misled." I said entering my dorm room at six thirty am already in my Dalton uniform while Thad was clearly still trying to rub the sleep off his eyes with wet hair.

"Hello to you too, Bas." Thad said with a yawn. "How was Scandals?"

"It was great." I said sarcastically. "Blaine and I danced on the dance floor, some drag queen tried to clutch my ass, and Kurt is probably one of the biggest bitches I have ever met."

I sat down on my bed while Thad started to button his shirt.

"Well, I wouldn't blame him."

"Excuse me?"

"Just hear me out." Thad said. "Kurt was after Blaine for so long. Since they met there was this spark. But Blaine is as clueless as ever. While Kurt was trying to get Blaine's attention here at Dalton, Blaine had his eyes set on this guy from Gap. He was adorable and he had these long blonde curls. And he was gay. It was hard to find someone openly gay that time. Kurt felt threatened."

"I'm guessing he was a pretty boy?"

"Oh, he was beautiful." Thad commented. "He was even prettier than you."

"Ouch." I teased placing a hand over my heart. "That hurt, Thad. I thought I was the prettiest boy you knew."

"That's Blaine." Thad said. "You're the most adorable baby faced straight boy I know."

I shrugged "I can live with that."

Thad patted me at the back. "Don't worry about it dude. He doesn't know you."

"Yeah, but if he starts sprouting bull at me I will not be accountable for my actions."

Thad chuckled. "Of course."

Ouch Seb was bitched.

That was fun. Next chapter might be a bit boring though. Sectionals Scene. And I am debating whether or not I want to bring in Iris. (and since I don't actually want Iris to know of the whole Sebastian Smythe name change until the second part of this story.)

Anyways Please leave me a comment or a like :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.4K 19
The House across the street from Lauren's is old and creepy. It has a smashed window and a few bricks missing. Every time Lauren walks past the house...
336K 10.5K 37
Jungkook, comes from a rich, high class family, where he was only surroudened by rich people. Chaeyeon, comes from a poor family, where she was only...
200K 5K 59
When the Marauders, Lily and their rival, Severus come in contact with a cauldron that sends them to the future, hell brakes loose! Sirius Black is o...
69.6K 1.1K 25
(I know a lot of Percy Jackson and Avengers crossovers have been made, but what if the roles are switched. Instead of Annabeth dying, it's Percy) Ann...