Percabeth Oneshots

By butterscotchblondy

Just a bunch of random Percabeth fluff. More

Godly Headcanon
Don't Mess With Da Pancakes!!!!
Proposal
Snow Day
The Bad Boy (Part 1)
The Bad Boy (Part 2)
Water Park
New Campers Part 1
Tutoring
New Campers Part 2
Merry Christmas
Study Date
Total Cliche
Nice Catch
The Hunt
Switched
Mystery Princess
Another Raindrop
SING
Not A Chapter (Sorry)
Babysitting
Candid Photos
Another Hunt
Saving Annabeth
Finding Annabeth
Room 8
Holy SHITTTTT
Your gonna hate me
Uhh hi...
Random Christmas Chapter
Too much rum
Neighboors
A Very Merry Britney Christmas
Coffee Cup
Travel Mug
Hercules
Letters
Game On
An Interesting Prom
Royally Matched
You Look Like a Juice Person
The Stewardess
Poor Allen
Not a Chapter
Debutantes
Ramdom Snail Lamp

Tangled

5.4K 98 68
By butterscotchblondy

A/N I have been on my updating game!

Hem... Alrighty sorry bout that. And this is for people that love the Disney movie Tangled as much as I do. This was just a random idea I had earlier sooo ya🤓

Percy's POV

The day started off normally, I was flying on the back of blackjack, as he annoying ranted about... actually I wasn't listening so I wouldn't know.

Blackjack and I are heading to... anywhere really, accept for New Rome. You see, I'm a thief, everyone knows me there, so I'm moving. Simple.

We were flying over some hills, when all of a sudden, Blackjack dived down closer to the ground.

"Ahhh! What are you doing!?" I asked holding onto his mane tightly.

"Sorry boss I smell food" he said, simply. I roll my eyes as I try to make his fly higher, but he won't budge.

"How could you smell food, we're in the middle of nowhere. Blackjack whinnied, and got even closure to the ground.

"Come on buddy we have to get higher someone might see us" and before I could pull Blackjack upwards, arrows came flying at us.

"Ahhh" I struggled to hang on to my Pegasus's mane. An arrow just missed us but scratched the flank of Blackjack. He whinnied and we started to fall. Before I knew it we crashed.

Pain. All I could feel was pain, I staggered squinted and saw what looked like a base up ahead. I staggered up and barley made it passed the gate before falling to the ground unconscious.

***

I slightly opened my eyes. How long was I out.

Once I had fully woken up, I realized I was in a dark room, with only one window, tied to a chair.

"What the- Where am I?" I wobbled around but the ropes were tied to my feet and hands. I sighed.

"Struggling, Struggling is useless!" Another voice said. I tilted my head trying to find where the voice came from.

Suddenly a figure stepped into the light, holding a dagger. Wow.

She was beautiful, with longish, blonde hair and fierce grey eyes.

"Who are you? And how did you find us?" She said seriously. All I could do was stare.

"ah huh" I said stupidly.

"Who are you? And how did you find me" she repeated louder.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat. "I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you but may i just say" I paused for dramatic affect. "Hai" I said flirtatiously. "The names Percy Jackson"

The girl looked at me like I was stupid and raised her weapon higher.

"How's your day going?" I asked. She looked confused.

She scoffed. "Who else knows my location" she said pointing my dagger at me.

"Alright blondie" I said pulling my neck back as far as I could.

"Annabeth" she corrected.

"Gesundheit. Here's the deal, I was in a situation, gallivanting on my Pegasus, I came across your base, and-" I stopped myself. "Oh- Oh no! oh oh no! Where is my Pegasus?" I asked frantically.

the girl looked smug. "I've hidden him, somewhere you'll never find him" she said.

I looked out the window.

"He's in the stable inst he?"

Darkness.

***

When I woke up again, Annabeth was standing in front of me again.

"Now he's hidden where you'll never find him" she said. "Now what is your business here? Were you going to steal from us?!"

"What?"

"Attack us?"

"No! Listen, the only thing I want to do is leave!" I said.

"Wait- So you don't want to hurt us?" she asked.

"Why on Earth would I want to hurt you? Look, I was shot down, I see a base, I go to it. End of story"

"You're telling the truth?" asked Annabeth.

"Yes" I said. Annabeth turns around and thinks to herself. In the meantime I wiggle around trying to untie myself from this chair.

Annabeth sighed, and turned back around.

"Okay, Percy Jackson. I'm prepared to offer you a deal, look this way." she turned the chair around, causing the chair to fall, squishing my face to the ground.

Annabeth pulls a curtain revealing a map. "Do you know where this is?" she asked me.

"You mean New Rome?" I asked as she pointed to the map.

"New Rome... I knew it was real" she mumbled. "Tomorrow evening, they will be hosting a festival there, you will act as my guide, take me to this festival, and return me home safely. Then, and only then will I return your Pegasus to you. That is my deal"

"Yeah" I started, as I turn the chair onto it's side. "No-can-do. Unfortunately, New Rome and I aren't exactly 'simpatico' right now. So I won't be taking you anywhere" I said rolling my eyes.

"Something brought you here Percy Jackson. Call it what you will, fate, destiny"

"A Pegasus"

"So I have made the decision to trust you-" she said

"A horrible decision really"

She pulled the chair close to her face. "But trust me when I tell you this. You can tear this camp apart, brick by brick, but without my help, you will never find your precious pet.

"Let me just get this straight, I take you to New Rome, bring you back home, and I get Blackjack back."

"I promise" she said looking me in the eye. I looked skeptical. "And when I promise something I never ever break that promise" I raised my eyebrow. "ever" she finished.

"Alright listen, I didn't wan tot have to do this, but you've left me no choice. Here comes the smoulder" I said breaking her gaze. I prepare myself.

"This is kinda an off day for me this doesn't usually happen" I said. But when she doesn't do anything, I give in.

"Fine! I'll take you to New Rome!" I said.

"Really!?" Said Annabeth, excited. She dropped the chair, causing me to fall on my face.

"Oops"

"I think you broke my smoulder"  said weakly.

A/N Idk how I feel abut this chapter. btw I actually quoted the movie for all of this, I just tweaked a few things, so yeah tell me how you liked it in the comments. And tell me if you want more of Annabeth, as Rapunzel, and Percy as Flynn 😏.

Let's Bounce. Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 271 27
Basically the title.
101K 3.4K 141
[completed, in editing] Whether as royalty and peasants, werewolves and humans, pirate enemies, or high school rivals, Percy and Annabeth will always...
109K 1.6K 25
just your typical fluffy percabeth one-shots --- written at the age of 13
138K 2K 18
Just a few Hiccstrid One-shots. Mainly consisting of fluffy fluff. *super slow updates*