Thoughtless

By Nobodygrl1

Maia had her chance to tell everyone, but she blew it. Now their back, back to their home, back to their life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
MY NEW STORY!
Chapter 4
Uh.....Writes Block
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Don't Hate Me But...
(@HopeAndStar516) I Guess I'm Into Making Promo's
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
New story!!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Thoughtless PROMO! XDD
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Story?!
WTF IS GOING ON?!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Um..Hello?
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Finale)
YOU GOT LUCKY (Book 3)
Book 3 is out!
I Messed Up.

Chapter 14

541 33 12
By Nobodygrl1

(AN: The girls wore this BTW)

Maia's POV

I sat on the edge of the roof waiting for everyone to be ready. Someone seriously needs to put cement over this window at the rate my siblings and I are going at someone might jump of this roof. It may not look it but's one of the safest places in the house. Not literally but like mentally.

I'm waiting for everyone to finish gathering their things so we can get out of this country where the stalker is, but nope, their taking their sweet time. Laura can actually walk now it just hurts her a little bit when she puts to much pressure on it. Like I was saying, their all taking their sweet time especially the ones who know they could possibly die in this country.

I glanced at the gate as I saw a car pulling in. Correction it is our limo to take us to the airport, thank god, now these people can hurry it up. I looked down to the cement which was 9 feet beneath me. I instantly pulled my head up and climbed back through the window into the house. One of our mades Vivian was passing by as I climbed through the window.

"Oh my goodness!" She said jumping back, she was startled do the fact I just casually climbed in like a burglar. "You guys shouldn't be on that roof, you know, what if you slip and fall?"

"That would be one less problem to deal with.." I said.

"What's going on? You kids have been acting so weird since you came back from the Bahama's, did something happen?" She asked starting to looked concerned.

"Vivian, it's fine. It's nothing. We're teenagers we're gonna act weird sometimes. You have kids, you what I mean." I said to her.

"I guess.." She replied still looking at me skeptically.

"Okay, bye!" I said walking away quickly.

Vivian has been our maid since Vanessa was born, she's been through a lot with us. She started working here when she 18. Yeah, she never went to college, She is a really good cleaner though. She's actually Luna's god mother, that's how close we are with her. I hate lying to her but desperate times call for desperate measures.

I ran down the stairs no surprise, even after that delay my family is still not here. I rolled my eyes and went out to the limo. I shoved all my bags in the moving truck they brought for our bags. I put all 8 of mine in and walked back inside the house. Still nothing.

I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs. I walked towards Vanessa's room. I knocked and didn't even bother waiting for a 'come in', I twisted the door nob and walked inside. She was there, he bags fully packed, she was doing her liner. I mentally shook my head.

"Are you kidding me? We have to be in the air by 8:30! It's 7:42! Lets go! We have a 20 minute drive to LAX!" I say grabbing some her bags which are super heavy by the way.

"We have like 48 minutes! Chill!" Vanessa said.

"Do you know how much traffic there's on the traffic on Saturday morning in California?" I say walking out the door with her following behind me with the rest of her stuff.

"I'll take that from here." Riker said taking Vanessa's bags out of my hand. I wasn't complaining.

I thanked him and ran to all the other rooms to make sure no one else was still in their rooms. I ran into Rydel's room to find he vlogging everything she was doing and packing. I motioned to her 'lets go' and she nodded.

"Okay, I will see you when we get into the airport." She said to the camera as she turned it off and put it in her carry on.

She grabbed her suitcase and walked with me out of her room.

"Ready to be away from that stalker for 4 whole weeks? Life is gonna be amazing. Not a care in the world!" She said happily,

"I know right! That's kinda why I wanna get out of this place so badly." I said shutting all the doors that were left open.

"I get where your coming from.." Rydel replied walking down the stairs.

"There you are! We've been waiting for while you were taking your sweet time about it! Let's go!" My dad said walking out the door as everyone followed.

Really.......-_-

-

Riker's POV

Already 30 minutes away and I'm terrified of landing. Last time I was on this private jet I held on for dear life. No one knew about my little fear until Vanessa decided to expose me. It's not that she knew she just took hunch.

I was sitting next to her again, lately Vanessa and I have been like super close and I don't know. I'm starting to think I like her. I know it's only a 'think' I'm not a 100% I do! I mean I use to hate her guts who knows maybe I still hate her but is buried somewhere deep down in my mind. I don't even know what I'm talking about, but I think you understand.

"Daddy, I forgot my ski's at home! Can we turn around and get them?!" Luna said running and sitting on dad's lap.

"NO! WE ARE TURNING THIS FLYING THIN CRUST BURRITO AROUND, WE ARE NOT LANDING THIS PLANE ON THE HUDSON RIVER!" I yelled dramatically.

Everyone just looked at me like I was crazy. Vanessa put her hand on my shoulder and made me sit back down. She started petting my head like child who was angry at the world who you are trying to comfort.

"It's Okay, Luna, We can go shopping for new ones!" He said letting her jump off his lap.

"Cool, after that, can we buy Riker a life?" She asked.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH" Ross and Rocky said yelled giving Luna several high fives.

"Look, I don't like flying or landing! 2 things i dread in the world! If we don't make it out of this thing. There won't be a life for me to buy because I wont have one." I said sitting back in my seat.

"It's fine, Riker, she's 7 she's only listening to idiots she hears talking everyday." Laura said looking up from her phone to reassure me.

"If I'm an idiot then what are you?" Ross shot back.

"Your just asking for a slap across the face aren't you?" Maia asked turning to face him and Laura who were sitting next to each other.

"Okay, I think I've had enough. Look out the window." Mom said becoming annoyed with our siblings bickering.

We all turned around and looked out the window. Snow. Pure, white snow. I'm from Colorado, snow isn't anything new to me. But, Canadian just seems so much whiter and fluffy and the glaciers, the snow is shining off of the glaciers and it's beautiful.

-

Laura's POV

"Welcome to the Lodge!" Dad said opening the doors.

I've missed this place so much! Since mom was Canadian we would come here every summer and just ski till we broke the sun goes down. Since mom left we haven't been back. I'm so glad we're here. Our luggage had already gotten here before us, so all we had to do was put on our winter gear and do whatever.

I wanted to hit the slopes immediately. I ran to my room, the room I haven't been in years. I walked inside as a smile spread across my face. One of my favorite places in the whole world and I'm back. I clawed through my suitcases and through on some winter gear.

I brushed my hair quickly and ran back down to Luna's room. I'm taking her skiing with me. It would be the official time she's gone with us here and she was able to ride the slopes. I picked up Luna and walked out of her room.

All the others had already went and changed into their winter wear. They stood up as we all left mom and dad to have their honeymoon and what-not.

Dad had rented us a car knowing we're basically gonna be on the slopes all day. We all got in the car as I got in the drivers seat. Their letting me drive knowing im the most careful driver and the road is slippery.

-

We were only 15 minutes away from the slopes everyone was having a grande time. Talking, laughing while I was too focused on the road, to listen to what they had to say. we were driving along the mountain which meant we were basically at the edge of the mountain which meant I had to be alert at all costs.

We were almost down the mountain when a figure appeared in the middle of the road. I instantly slammed the breaks trying to swerve which made the whole car do a 360 multiple times. Everyone was screaming I was slamming the breaks.

I finally slammed the breaks hard enough and it stopped. I put my hand on the steering wheel and put my head on the horn. I was breathing heavily.

"Are Luna and Ry okay?" I asked not even bothering to look up.

"Y-yeah.." Rydel replied.

"Anyone dead?" I muttered still not looking up.

"Not yet.." Ellington replied shakily.

Beep Beep

All of our phones went off. This hasn't happy for awhile.

Unknown

Hey, Losers, how are you? Good? Laura, I don't appreciate you almost hitting me, honey, You could have caused a serious accident! Yup, I'm here. You thought you could get away that easy? Yeah, right. You don't know who your messing with, haven't you guys not learned? Listen, I'm only here to make you a little nervous, okay? I'm still not over the fact that you thought I wasn't coming. It's honestly adorable you think I would give you that luxury? A whole 4 weeks off? No, no, It's gonna be a hell of a lot more worse, you tried to run away from a a game. You know what happens when you run away from a game? You get a penalty and you guys tried to run. You aren't going off that quickly, watch back losers. This game could end VERY quickly if you what I mean..Have fun skiing..

"Guys..." Riker said.

My head was still on the steering wheel, until I instantly shot it up. I turned around and looked at Rydel.

"Guys..we have to live every single day on the this trip like it's our last. Cause it probably just might be" I said looking back at them.

Everyone just exchanged a look and looked wherever it was that they looked. I put the car in drive and continued to drive. I looked in the rear-view mirror and noticed the figure standing in the middle on the road. They were wearing all black and a ski mask. I blink for a split second and the figure was gone. I sighed and looked at my shaken up family behind me.

Luna was holding onto Ryland for dear life because she's terrified. I'm terrified out of my mind. The plan was suicide not getting murdered. I noticed the lifts overhead and I realized we were actually here.

I'm sure even sure anyone wants to go skiing anymore.

I sure as hell don't wanna go skiing anymore. XD Hey what's up guys, It's Kandy here and OMFG. I updated 2 days in a row I am killing the game right now! YAAAAAAY. Anyway Hope you enjoyed. Lol, I didn't even plan for that to happen it just did. My fingers are the masterminds not me, they do as they please, I literally have no control over my fingers when I'm doing a story, they do whatever they want. Ignore any mistakes, I really don't feel like going and searching for them, SOOO YEAH! Hope you enjoyed! 1 Love That Is A Wrap and ZOOP!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506 45 31
The gang have been friends for years. Been through loads of stuff together and never given up on each other. What will happen when they arrive at the...
26.7K 1K 25
They had it all. They didn't. They were popular. They weren't. But one thing they had in common. They hated each others' guts. Did they have a reason...
171 30 23
'A child murderer?' 'I heard that she killed her mother at such a young age!' 'It must be a witch!' 'To think that such a pretty face belongs to such...
36.2K 4.5K 59
Previously known as 'Hope'. Completed √ "Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness" Everyone has a story. Some choose to...