Maybe Someday (CaKe)

By hailhayley

Love can never be manipulated. More

Prologue
She's Not Straight
First Impressions Last
Surprised Like WTF?
I'm Taken
Hell no!
There Is Nothing You Can Do About It
Stop Messing With My Heart, Cara!
Harder Than I Thought
Somersault
Honest To Myself
I Love You, Too
Bahamas: Day One
Bahamas: Day One (II)
Bahamas: Day Two
Bahamas: Day Two (II)
Bahamas: Day Two (III)
Bahamas: Day Three (Last Day Together)
You Have No Idea
She's Soon
I'll Get To See Her Again
I Miss You, Love
I Knew It
Kendall
Cara
I Love You Kendall
The Right Time
Author's Note
Real Author's Note
REALationship
A Slightly Good Morning
😊
Hmm...I do

Right Thing

1.4K 50 18
By hailhayley

Kendall's POV

I barged into my house and searched for Cara immediately. I kept on shouting, "Cara...Cara! Where are you?", but no one answered. I swear to God if Cara has been with that slut, I will burn both of them to ashes.

Just as I am about to give us a chance someone will try to get in the picture...I waited for Cara while crying, later on, I cried myself to sleep.

.

.

*Yawn* I woke up around 6pm, got up and went to my washroom. I looked at myself through the mirror. I look like a total mess...a mess that only Cara could polish. A tear managed to escape from my left eye (don't tears run out?), I wish Cara is here.

That's what you get for being so stubborn in the first place. Evil conscience back at it again... :/

The truth is, I liked Cara before I met her personally, I mean, who couldn't have seen her every billboard for every clothing brand?!

The only problem is that...the way she got me wasn't exactly the way I wanted.

I want her to court me...

.

.

.

I want her to show her efforts to get me...

.

.

.

I want her to show how much she wants to be with me...

.

.

.

I want her to show how much she actually loves me...if that's even true.

But I guess...we really don't get things the way we want to...and I think I'll just have to settle with that.

I was taken away from my thoughts when I heard the door click. That must be Cara.

Kendall: Where have you been?! (I asked her with full authority, 'coz I have.)

Cara: Uhhhh...uhmm.. Somewhere? (I feel like she's hiding something)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cara's POV

I felt sad because Kendall cancelled our lunch with her mom--Kris. But I felt morose when I opened twitter and saw pictures of her and Harry Styles walking together towards a restaurant.

I read many comments about the pictures. And those made me more unhappy.

Twitter user: Kendall and Harry are better together.

Twitter user 2: Ikr! She's better with him than @caradelevingne.

The nerves of that person to tag my account! Although she is kinda right. When you look at this one picture you'll see Kendall laughing and smiling...

I have to do the right thing now, aren't I...

Calling dad...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cara: Hello dad?!

Dad: Hello Cara! Something wrong? Care to share???

Cara: You know me too well dad. Uhhhmm...Uhhh...yes. I want you to...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger people! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha don't forget to vote.

Sorry for the typos tho.

Spread the love. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 9.5K 25
The day you accidentally bump into Kendall on the streets of L.A. with your 8 year old brother is the day all three of your lives change forever. Who...
95.1K 3.1K 34
READ THE FIRST BOOK, 'HER' BEFORE READING THIS!! Kendall get's into an accident. Cara starts her acting career.
62K 1.1K 16
Cara Delevingne: She's the badass popular chic who doesn't give a fuck what people say about her. She's a womanizer. One look and you'll fall for her...
72.1K 2K 38
My third fanfiction. About Kendall and Cara. That's enough spoilers, so just read it :D Note: I don't hate Harry Styles. ~~~~~~ "Cara, stop talking...