He Plays It Like He's A Super...

By iBasedSupreme

After a long 4 months in Paris, the gang is heading back to the states for the 'Summer Love' tour. It's gonna... More

Bon Voyage.
What You Talking About?
Creepin' & Secrets
Destination: LA!
Wifey Type? Not With Sharks In The Water.
Watch The Throne
Uh....No Diggy , You FAILED.
If You Got BEEF , Then Imma Go HAM
Time Talks...Hoes Walk (Part 1)
Time Talks...Hoes Walk (Part 2): You Don't Know A THING About ME.
*Kevin Hart Voice* It's About To Go DOWN! (Part 2)
We Going In Circles...Round & Round
Rolling The Dice...Of Love?
Call Of The Storm....
I Don't Know What It Is...But I LOVE YOU ! [;
This Chapter Is Brought To You By The Letters - D . A . M . N . !
Two words about love - Why. Bother? (A Lil PG-13ish [; )
*Maury Voice* You Are NOT The Father!
Destructive Insanity
New School...Same Bullshit. :/
Bitch, whaaaaaaaat? You Better Hang On In There, Lil' Nigga.
My BILF & Cinderella playing on a battlefield of love...Parallel Universe?
Marvin's Room <3 (Rated R)
Stabbing Lois Lane & Laughing At Her Pain . <3
This Is EXACTLY Why Niggas DON'T Belong In Paris .
Going Steady When She's Not Ready . ♥
Meeting My Demise. ♥
Just Hold Me Close. Don't Let Me Go.
Merry Christmas, Bitch! ♥ CHRISTMAS SPECIAL *not a chapter*
2 Truths and 1 Tirade. ♥
Happy New Year, Motherfucker. *NEW YEAR'S SPECIAL* ♥
7 [Part 1]
7 [Part 2] : 14 at War
Love Games.
Trust [NO!] Man, Trust [NO!] Bitch. Kiss [NO!] Ass, Chase [NO!] Dick.
I. C. U. When All The Clouds Are Departed. ♥
Smoke In The Sky
Relationship Status: Cinderella is waiting for Prince Charming to grow up. ♥
Tale As Old As Time, Now You Got What You Deserved.
Loyal 2 The Game.
Love Like A Hurricane . ♥
Wanting - and Seeking - More. <3
Charades.
Here comes the sun. <3
Sinister.
Like Toy Soldiers.
Superman Says Fuck Your Feelings. (PG 13-ish)
7: "Ain't No Shook Hands In Brooklyn." [Part 3]
Do You Take Karma To Be Your Lawfully Wedded Bitch?
Good Ones Go, Bad Ones Kill You Slow.
Dash. (Part 1)
Which Mindless Angel Are You Most Like? *Bonus Page*
You Know The Drill...iPods On, Music Searchin'! *Bonus Page*

*Kevin Hart Voice* It's About To Go DOWN! (Part 1)

39.5K 578 436
By iBasedSupreme

Last Chapter , Was A B w / A Side Of Itch Wasn't It ;)

Now Remember Way Back In She Plays It Like She's NOT Mindless When Jassie Was Told She Had A Sister ?

. . . Who Is It ? *Michael Jackson Voice* Is It A Friend Of Mine ? ( Who Is It ? )

Lemme Set The Scene For Yuh . . . After Two Weeks Of Boredom , The Gang Covers Baltimore , Colorado , Miami , Maine , Arizona , DC &'d Now They're In New York . . But Let's Check w . Diggy First =]

___________________

{10:12 pm, Jamaica, Queens, New York}

(Diggy and his cousin, Lexi, are watching American Horror Story when they hear a tap on the window)

Lexi: What the hell is that?

Diggy: (shrugs) Probably the wind.

(Another tap on the window until it turns to banging) Lexi: That ain't no wind, bro. (rolls off Diggy's bed and goes to the window) What the fuck?

Shani: Who you suppose to be? (hanging on the tree branch)

Lexi: I'm his cousin...Why the hell you hangin' on this damn branch like a monkey?

Shani: I gotta talk to Diggy, girl...(wind starts blowing and the tree starts shaking a bit) And hurry up before this branch breaks.

Diggy: Shani what the hell do you want? (goes over to the window)

Shani: Umm...you know. (rolls eyes) You better have did what I said. (raises eyebrow) Did you?

Diggy: I...um...(P.O.V.: Come on, man...make up a lie!)

Lexi: Yo, what is you talking about? (to Shani)

Shani: Girl, stay yo ass in yo place. Now DIP. (looks at Diggy) Well?

Lexi: (grabs the Bible and starts muttering some curses in Creole)

Diggy: I did...

Shani: (smiles) Good baby. Now, you taking me to the Mindless Behavior concert to see your EX-girlfriend, right?

Diggy: ....Sure? Now, get the hell out my yard before I call the cops.

Lexi: Yeah...Step before I shove my foot up your ass.

Shani: Bitch, you lucky I'm pregnant. (climbs down off the tree and then climbs back up to eavesdrop on their conversation)

Lexi: (closes the window) Who was that creep anyway?

Diggy: (shrugs) A girl that I know from school.

Lexi: What did you do for her?

Diggy: Why you questioning me?! (rolls eyes)

Lexi: I'm your cousin slash bestie...You know you can trust me. (looks at him) So what did she make you do?

Diggy: Remember that girl I was telling you about?

Lexi: Ummm...what's that chick's name...Brianna?

Diggy: Her name is Biz...well anyways, you already know she's my girl and all...

Lexi: Cut to the chase, dude. You know I hate when people stall.

Diggy: Shhh...Lexington!

[A/N: That's Not LexiLove43's Real Name , ( iThink ) But It's A Cute Name :D &'d She Purdy ; ) ]

Lexi: Call me that one more time and your vital organs (points at his pants) will be torn into pieces.

Diggy: Sorry...But anyways, she's is on the road with Mindless Behavior and I meet Shani. (Lexi raises an eyebrow) So we talked and flirted...Then we...screwed around a few times and now she's claiming she's pregnant by me and-

Lexi: Woahhhhhhhh! Hold up...woah there. You got that looney tune pregnant?! (Diggy nods and she smacks him in back of the head) Nigga, what the fuck were you thinking? You can't just get booty calls 24/7 and NOT use a condom...Justine's gonna kill you!

Diggy: I'm not done with the rest yet. So anyways, Shani told me and I told her I ain't want a baby. So she said I either break up with Biz and start dating her or I lose the fame...

Lexi: Did you break up with her?

Diggy: No! You see how fine that girl is? Pshhhh! I'd be stupid if I did.

Lexi: So you lied?

Diggy: Damn skippy.

Lexi: So you're taking Shani to the Mindless Behavior concert tomorrow as a front so she thinks you're over Biz?

Diggy: (nods and smirks) Correct.

Shani: (P.O.V.: Damn, dude is dumb if he thinks he's pulling this stunt. Him and his little skank is gonna get it! Since they're not really broken up, why not let me do the honors?)(smirks and climbs off the tree and walks home)

Diggy: What should I do, cuz? I love Biz forreal, but I got my own dreams and no relationship can soil that.

Lexi: Diggy, what is more important to you? Love or dreams?

Diggy: (shrugs) I really don't know at all.

Lexi: In my opinion, I say love. Love is your best friend. If you seriously care about Biz, you would just tell her truth and give it up.

Diggy: I got dreams, Lex. I can't give em up so easily. That's like you choosing between Omari and your dream of dancing.

Lexi: Ugh, don't even mention his name.

Diggy: You two ain't together no more?

Lexi: (shakes head) Hell no. He's a douchebag. Besides, he got a girlfriend now. And him and his stupid brother are famous now.

Diggy: Okay, we're completely off track...So you mean to tell me you would give up dancing for love?

Lexi: Depends on how serious we are.

Diggy's Phone: I love my baby! No I love you more! Baby, answer zeeeeeee phone! Teehee. (Lexi giggles and Diggy flips her off and answers the phone)

[Phone Convo]

Diggy: Wassup, love?

Biz: I'm heeere!

Diggy: Really? That's-(eyes widen) Wait...what?

Biz: Did you forget? We have a concert tomorrow...I thought I told you that.

Diggy: My bad, B. I forgot...but I'll be there.

Biz: Good. I miss you a lot! And man, I got a lot to tell you!

Diggy: Like what?

Biz: Can't say it out loud. (laughs) Just know it's crazy. Anyways, you coming with us to the concert, right?

Diggy: I can't...I might be late...Because I, uh...got errands to run.

Biz: Ummm...Aight. (begins laughing) Prince if you don't stop whipping yo damn bush in my face, imma get the scissors. And Prod if you don't gimme my iPod, imma eat them chicken wings on the table.

Prince&Prod: Mama noooooooo!

Diggy: Tell them I said wassup.

Biz: (smacks Roc in the background and he says owww) I gotta go babe. These boys are crazy.

Diggy: (laughs) Bye.

[End Of Phone Convo]

Lexi: (smirks) How are you gonna pull this off tomorrow?

Diggy: I'm Diggy, remember? Don't you forget it Lexington.

Lexi: (smacks him with a pillow) I told you not to call me that.

__________________

{Back With The Boys, 42nd Street}

(Everyone is sitting around in a circle, having a gang meeting)

Roc: Order in the court! (slaps the table with his hand and mouths owww)

Naty: Wimp.

Roc: Shut up!

Ray: Anyways...Tomorrow is a good day for one of us.

Brittany: Why?

Shay: Who?

Prince: For Jassie.

Jas'marieé: Why?

Roc: We got a surprise for you.

Jas'marieé: (rolls eyes at Roc) How you giving me a surprise and I still ain't talking to you?

Roc: That's besides the point.

Dede: What is this big surprise anyway?

Prince: Well...You're going to meet your sister.

Jas'marieé: The hell I ain't.

Prod: You should meet her, J.

Jas'marieé: Nope. Whoever the chick is, her mom is a trifling homewrecker. (rolls eyes)

Roc: But your sister is the closest thing to you.

Jas'marieé: 5 words- I don't give a fuck.

Naty: Isn't that 3 words and 2 letters? (everyone gives her a look) Sorry.

Dede: You should go for it, Jassie. Just meet her.

Jas'marieé: Fine...I'll do it and meet my...demon sibling.

Ray: (on the laptop) Awww shoot!

Shay: What?

Ray: According to the blogs, (points at Jassie and Prince) Loco and Loca here are the most popular couple yet.

Prince: We know. (winks at Jassie)

Jas'marieé: (blushes) You ain't gotta be so cocky with it.

Dede: Stop frontin'.

Prod: Stop swacking, sis.

Dede: Boy, shut up. (turns to Roc) One day, me and you will be up there too. (kisses him)

Roc: You already know.

Biz&Naty: (coughs) Not.

Prince: (P.O.V.: Damn, now shit is really getting critical...)

Ray: I'm bored in this house...(closes the laptop) Shay, you wanna go somewhere?

Shay: Sure. Where?

Ray: Anywhere you are. (smiles)

Shay: (smiles) Okay.

Brittany:......(P.O.V.: Can't get mad...we're still secret)

Ray: Leggo! (Shay and Ray walk out, skipping and laughing)

Prod: (smirks) Somebody's jelly.

Brittany: Fuck up, asshole. (rolls eyes)

Naty: (laughing at Prod's sad face) Awww...(kisses him) Who wants a cookie?

Prod: Me!

Jas'marieé: Touch the ones I made and you die.

Naty&Prod: Damn. (slump back in their seats)

_______________________

{Coldstones Ice Cream}

Shay: Why did you wanna up and leave suddenly?

Ray: Because once we get down to Atlanta next week, it'll be August 1st and it'll be time for school. Then we'd hardly see other.

Shay: We would have more time if you stopped hanging out with Brittany so much.

Ray: You jealous, ain't you? (smirks and eats his eat ice cream)

Shay: No. But something just ain't right with her.

Ray: Well you don't have to worry 'bout her because I love you. (kisses her neck) Okay? (she shakes her head and he kisses her again) Okaaaaay?

Shay: Fine, fine. (smiles) You want your surprise today or tomorrow?

Ray: Definitely tomorrow. I'd be too hype to know now.

Shay: (laughs) Alrighty! Tomorrow it is!

___________________

{The Next Day, Diggy's House, July 24th}

(Diggy is heading out the house and Lexi is tagging along with him)

Diggy: Where you going, Lex?

Lexi: I'm going to the mall with my bestie Ailissa.

Diggy: Oh.

Lexi: Good luck, bro. I hope you make the right decision.

Diggy: I will...I promise. (the doorbell rings)

Shani: Baby! (kisses Diggy and glares at Lexi) You.

Lexi: I'll be back later so I won't kill this pregnant bitch. (rolls eyes and leaves out the door)

Diggy: (P.O.V.: Way to leave me with a psycho, Lexi) You ready to go?

Shani: Yup! Catch! (throws him the keys)

Diggy: Aight, let's get this over with. (walks out with Shani and gets in his Lamborghini)

Shani: Man, I can't wait to see the look on that bitch's face! (smirks)

Diggy: Ummm...Okay?

Shani: You should be happy, babe. Now we can raise little you together!

Diggy: (sighs) Aren't you going into you're third month?

Shani: Yup. (pokes tummy) Who's a cute baby? You are!

Diggy: Can't you get an abortion?

Shani: (gasps) God no! Are you nuts?!

Diggy: Are you? I'm 16, Shani. I can't be raising a baby right now.

Shani: Nigga, you ain't the one carrying it! (rolls eyes)

Diggy: Ugh....

_______________________

{After The Concert, 4 Hours Later}

Diggy: Shani, I gotta go to the bathroom.

Shani: (tweeting about the show) Aight.

Diggy: (heads for the bathroom and beelines towards Biz and the gang)

Biz: Babe! (kisses him) I missed you!!!!

Diggy: I missed you more!

Biz: There's been mad stuff going on! I would've hit you up, but your phone was off I think.

Diggy: My bad, babe. I was with the family. (smiles and kisses her) I just missed your pretty face.

(the rest of the gang stroll up and smirk)

Everyone: Biziee and Diggy sitting in a tree...F-

Biz: Finish that and you shall have no mouths to sing with.

Ray: Well, fuck you then punk. (smiles)

Biz: I got you Ray. (laughs)

Prince: Whose the chick coming over here?

Diggy: Where you-

Shani: OH HELL NAW! The fuck is this shit?!

Diggy: Shani! How the fuck you found me?

Dede: Uhhhh....Who this?

Shani: (to Dede) Shani, obviously. (glares at Biz) So, you're the skank aren't you?

Biz: Bitch, who the fuck are you? (steps to Shani's face)

Shani: Diggy ain't tell you?

Jas'marieé, Shay, Brittany and Naty: Ummm...What?

Biz: Diggy, what is she talking about?

Ray: Yo Roc! Give me some popcorn!

Prod&Prince: Ditto!

Shani: I been fucking your man...Matter of fact, MY man.

Diggy: (mutters) Why me God?

Biz: What? No...take yo lying ass on.

Shani: Bitch, you dumb then. (pulls out her phone and shows Biz a picture of him and her holding hands and kissing) See this? This is true love. He's real good in bed, ma. (laughs) He sure knows how to beat it up. Evidence? My stomach. HIS baby.

Everyone: (jaw drops) WHAT?!

Brittany: Diggy, what the fuck wrong with you?!

Roc: Word. You foul as hell, bro.

Diggy: Biz?

Biz: (pushes him) Don't touch me. (paces back and forth for a while and praying in Spanish) Señor, perdóname por mis pecados ... pero esta noche, las hembras son realmente va a conseguir registró a la mierda.

Jas'marieé, Prince, and Shay: Biz...don't! (holding Biz back)

Dede: What did she say?

Shay: Lord, forgive me for my sins...but tonight, bitches are really gonna get clocked the fuck out. Her words.

Roc: Damn! I'm outta popcorn.

Prod: (opens up another bag of popcorn) Here!

Diggy: Babe...Just listen.

Biz: Nope. Fuck you nigga. WE DONE!

Shani: Good. Now me and him can be together. (kisses Diggy)

Biz: (breaks away from Jassie, Prince, and Shay and swings Shani to the ground) You stupid bitch! (punches Shani hard in the stomach and rips Shani's extensions out)

Everyone: BIZ STOP! SHE'S PREGNANT!

Biz: I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK! (breaks away from all of them and punches Shani hard in the face. She body slams Shani and slams her into a wall before letting her free. She turns to Diggy with tears in her eyes) I loved you...And you used me. Go to hell.

Diggy: Ugh! (punches the wall) I can't have nothing right! (storms out the place, trying to hide the tears)

Jas'marieé: What the hell was that all about?!

Dede: That boy is done.

Everyone: Agreed.

Roc: I'll go get Biz. (walks around, trying to find Biz)

Prince: (sees Sasha and Nick walking over and smiles) Jassie, close your eyes.

Jas'marieé: Why?

Brittany: (rolls eyes) Just do it!

Shay: (mouths 'OMG' because she hasn't seen Sasha and Nick in so long)

Sasha&Nick: Jassie!

Jas'marieé: (opens eyes and starts crying) Mommy! Daddy! (bear hugs them and Sasha starts crying)

Sasha: I missed you baby girl!

Nick: It's been almost a year since I've seen you! (kisses her cheek) Look how pretty you got!

Prince: I'll say. (kisses Jassie on the cheek)

Nick: Ummm....Jassie?

Jas'marieé: Dad, this my boyfriend, Jacob...But we all call him Princeton. (looks over at Sasha) Didn't mom tell you that?

Nick: No...(looks over at Sasha then at Prince and extends his hand) Nice to meet you, son.

Prince: The feeling's mutual, sir. (shakes Nick's hand)

Nick: Nice. Shaking like a man. (smiles) Take care of my daughter, aight?

Prince: You got it, Nick.

Shay: So...(everyone smirks and nudges Jassie)

Jas'marieé: (rolls eyes and has a monotone voice) So...where's my (air quotes) lovely sister?

Nick: She should be coming down the corridor right-

?.?.?.?: Dad, can we go to the movies soon? (sees everyone and smirks) Hey everyone. Missed me?

Everyone: MALAYSIA?!?!

Jas'marieé: (begins laughing uncontrollably) Am I getting p-punked? W-where is A-(faints)

Malaysia: (P.O.V.: Told them I would be back...)

___________________________

WTF? Oooooh....This Is My Best Chapter So Far ( iBelieve ) , Damn I Did A Deed On This ! :D

The Drama Don't Stop Here ;) . . . Part 2 Is BALLISTIC ! !

Stay Tuned :* ; 143 ♥ ~ T'Keyah ^__

*Mindless Fact Of The Day*

Ray Ray's Musical Influences ? Drake &'d Michael Jackson =] ; # S W A G :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 127 18
When Princeton from Mindless Behavior finally moves to New York.He thinks everyone's going to automatically friend him and he'll be popular,but sadly...
3.8M 45.7K 42
**MY EXTREMELY BASIC STORY** What if Mindless Behavior went to your school for a whole semester? Meet Jas'marieé. She thinks they're a bunch of toolb...
888 21 15
dis a drama about fetty waps daughter (me),mindless behavior,omg girls,and more read to find out and if u want me to put u in the book just inbox me...