Three's Company

By rogersdrumface

It all started in 1971 when that mousey looking boy walked on stage to do a simple bassist audition. Who woul... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Epilogue

Chapter 48

1.8K 77 159
By rogersdrumface

March 11, 1979

- Freddie's POV -

"You're sure that you're going to be okay?" John asked when he pulled up to the flat that Mary and I used to share.

"I'll be fine. I'm a big boy now, I can do these things." I smiled when I undid my seat belt. "And if you make a joke about the 'big boy' thing, no sex for a month." I glared.
"I wasn't going to say anything." My boyfriend giggled, bloody liar. "Call me when you're done. I love you." He kissed me.

"I love you too." I awkwardly got out of the car and I walked into the apartment building.

I walked up the stairs, there were quite a few flights so I stopped for a couple breathers. When I finally got to Mary's floor, I walked to her door and took a deep breath before knocking.

"Freddie, darling, hello!" The woman pecked my cheek when I entered. She was only wearing a short kimono and she kept fiddling with the knot on the belt.

"Mary, it's been a while." I smiled when she pulled my jacket off.
"It has." She gasped when she saw my tummy. "So it was all true? The magazine stuff?" She placed her hand on my bump and I nodded. "When-when are you due?" She asked when we sat on the couch.

"June tenth." I giggled. "So you had my things?" I asked while I looked around.

"Yeah. I'll grab the box, one second." She stood up and ran down the hall.
I stayed on the couch and I looked around the apartment. It looked the same as it did when I left, it was nice to be back.

"Here it is." She placed the box on the coffee table.

"Is that all?" I asked when I looked through it. It was full of sketchbooks, sheet music, notepads, clothes, and so on.

"This is yours too." Mary undid the knot on the kimono and she let it slide down her body to reveal the lacy lingerie that I bought her a long time ago. "Do you want this too?" She motioned to the little clothes left on her body.

"Are-are you going to put anything on if you take it off?" I asked, quietly, when I stood up.

"Did I tell you that you're glowing? You look so sexy like this." She purred when she lowered me back onto the couch to straddle me.

"That's very nice of you to say but I-I should call John now, we have a lot to do." I tried to move her off of me but she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"God, I've missed you so much." The woman tilted her head and pressed her lips against mine. I felt her tongue pressing against my lips and I wasn't thinking straight so I opened my mouth. She slid her tongue in and we started making out. I snapped back into reality and I pulled out of the kiss. "I know that you've missed the body of a woman, Freddie." She whispered while she kissed my jaw and neck.

"No, no I really haven't, Mary." I tried to move her but she wouldn't let me. She was strong for being so small. 

"Let me please you, baby. I know that you've been missing this." She bit her bottom lip when she reached down to palm me through my trousers.

Mary palmed me for a couple minutes then she unzipped my pants and pulled my semi-hard member out. Mary rubbed the slit then began moving her hand up and down.

"F-fuck." I moaned when I threw my head back.
"Does this feel good, baby?" She giggled. When I groaned back, she spread my legs and kneeled in between them. "Fuck, you look so good like this, all vulnerable and hormonal. It's super hot." She breathed out when she continued moving her hand.
"I-I have to-to go." I bit my bottom lip to stop the moaning.
"Stay with me, we can be happy together again." The woman moved back up and she began covering my face in kisses.

"N-no, I-I really have to go." I moved her off of me and I stuffed my hard on back into my pants, I really don't know how I got it to fit but it hurt.

"Can I at least give you a ride home?" She asked when I rushed to slide my shoes on.

"That won't be necessary!" I called when I attempted to run down the stairs.

I got outside and I walked to the payphone. I put in some change and I dialed the number to the flat. I was going to kill John if he didn't pick up.

"Hello?" John answered. He sounded so happy, it was really cute.

"John, it's an emergency, some pick me up please." I said while I looked around, there was no one around so I palmed myself to relieve some pressure.

"It's not time yet!" He half-yelled. "Stay still and don't push, my son will not be born on a sidewalk!" He panicked. I was about to tell him that it wasn't about Maxwell but he hung up.

I stood there for a few minutes, subtly touching myself, then John pulled up and hopped out of the car.

"Are-are you in pain? Did you call the hospital?" He grabbed my hand and started doing some breathing techniques.
"I'm not having the baby, you idiot." I laughed when I moved his hand off of my back.
"Oh." He quickly put his hands behind his back. "Why-why do you have a boner?" He asked, quietly, before he helped me into the car.

"Mary was wearing a fucking kimono and Maxwell had me thinking that I was straight for a second." I whimpered when he got into the car. "John, fix it!" I whined when he pulled into traffic.

"Right now?" His eyes widened at my plea.
"Yes now, you bloody idiot! Pull into that lot and put the back seat down." I groaned when I put my hand on my crotch.

"Freddie, you can't have sex in public places!" He argued when he pulled into the vacant parking lot.

"Look at me! Do you think that I care about the law right now?" I yelled when he turned the car off.

John was about to say something back but I had to get rid of this stupid hard on, I awkwardly climbed over the console and I straddled John in the drivers seat. I reached down to pull the reclining lever and I started making out with him.

"Now. It. Is. Very. Illegal." He muttered between kisses.

"Shut up, John." I whispered against his lips. We were going to make this boner go away!

- John's POV -

"Freddie, Freddie you're squishing Maxwell - and me!" I groaned when I tried to move him. He ignored me and continued grinding against my crotch.

"Bean says he's fine. Now stop talking about our baby while I'm trying to fuck you, it's quite a turn off." Freddie said. Where did this side of him come from?

Freddie was having the time of his life, getting off and whatnot, while I was stuck with his tummy in my face. 

"Please don't move, Max." I whispered. Freddie couldn't hear me because he wouldn't stop moaning. 

"I-I wanna ride you." Freddie moaned into my ear. 

Despite having his pregnant belly in my face, I was rather turned on. I was a human and I had needs! I nodded and Freddie undid my pants. He awkwardly shimmied me out of my pants and boxers then he did the same to himself. The older man feverishly rubbed my slit to get precum on me - it was all we had for lube at the moment. Freddie lifted himself up then he sunk down on my cock.

"Ahh f-fuck! You-ou're so tight." He groaned when I grabbed his sides to balance him out. 'Maxwell, if you move, you're grounded!' I thought while Freddie slowly bounced up and down.

"Pl-please touch me, John. I'm close!" Freddie kissed me again while he ran his hands through my hair. I kept one hand on his midsection and I moved the other hand down to his member. After a couple seconds of Freddie grinding and bouncing, I felt a movement against my hand - Max was kicking.

"Come on, baby, cum for me." I whispered to speed things up.

"I'm gonna-I'm gonna- fuck, John!" The older man squealed when he came all over our stomachs. He grinded through his orgasm then he gingerly pulled off and went back to his seat. I thought that he was done but he leaned over and sucked me until I came.

"That-that was interesting." I panted while I pulled up my boxers and trousers.

"Sorry that I came that fast." Freddie laughed while he fixed his clothes.

"It's fine, really." I turned the car on again. The only thing that I could think about was Max moving while I was touching Freddie, it was so weird.

--

"She did what to you?" I laughed.

"I've told you fifteen times now, John. She tried to fuck me." Freddie rolled his eyes at me. "And stop laughing. I could have slept with her, she kept calling me sexy and stuff." He glared.

"I'm sorry." I coughed to stop the laughing. "But she wasn't wrong, you're very very sexy." I kissed his cheek and he nodded with a yawn. "You can sleep now. I won't bother you anymore." Freddie thanked me then he laid down so his front was facing me. "So Maxwell, you met your auntie Mary today." I cooed.

"Shut up, John!" Freddie lightly smacked the top of my head.
"From what baba told me, I think daddy needs to buy a kimono. What do you think about that, baba?" I giggled.

"Oh please do." Freddie moaned, he was insatiable. "My back is on fire." He groaned when he adjusted himself.

"It's because you had it pressed against the steering wheel. I told you that it was squishing us!" I laughed. "Do you want me to buy a kimono?" I asked after a few minutes of giggling.

"Fuck yes." The older man nodded, excitedly.
"Freddie Mercury, that better be the remote pressing against my leg!" I smirked. I really needed to get a kimono or something to get rid of these constant hard on's. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 2.1K 56
"He smelled flowery, he was a carrier. In this world of breeders and carriers (neutrals, too, but they didn't really have a specific smell), there we...
358K 8.8K 105
Roger Taylor ~ <3 #1 in #BohemianRhapsody 10/1/19 Xx #1 in #RogerTaylor 12/1/19 Xx #1 in #Queen 20/1/19 Xx Several updates every day, so please read...
97 11 14
So, I'm not into Queen as much anymore but I still have many unfinished stories so I figured this thing will just be that. A story filled with many u...
72.5K 3.3K 129
This is a sequel to - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away. The first story is from 1969 through the end of 1974. This new story picks up in early 197...