Maybe Someday (CaKe)

By hailhayley

Love can never be manipulated. More

Prologue
She's Not Straight
First Impressions Last
I'm Taken
Hell no!
There Is Nothing You Can Do About It
Stop Messing With My Heart, Cara!
Harder Than I Thought
Somersault
Honest To Myself
Right Thing
I Love You, Too
Bahamas: Day One
Bahamas: Day One (II)
Bahamas: Day Two
Bahamas: Day Two (II)
Bahamas: Day Two (III)
Bahamas: Day Three (Last Day Together)
You Have No Idea
She's Soon
I'll Get To See Her Again
I Miss You, Love
I Knew It
Kendall
Cara
I Love You Kendall
The Right Time
Author's Note
Real Author's Note
REALationship
A Slightly Good Morning
😊
Hmm...I do

Surprised Like WTF?

2K 52 20
By hailhayley

Kendall's POV

****: Hey there, love! *Smiles gorgeously*
.
.
.
.
Kendall: Oh! I'm sorry. I wasn't looking...btw my name is Kendall Nicole Je--

****: Jenner. I know you. I could recognize your perfect face from a mile. Hi Kendall, my name is Harry. *smiles*

Kendall: Nice to meet you. *shakes his hand*

I walked away from him as I sensed that he's trying to get flirty. I mean, he's cute and all but other than that I don't see him as a partner material. He's just a part of a boy band. And by that I'm sensing that his lads are here, perhaps Gigi is here as well...

Kendall: Uhmmm...Harry, is Zayn with you?

Harry: Uhh. Yeah, babe. Why? You like him? Actually the whole band is here. We're friends with the event's host.

Kendall: No! I don't like him. Ew! I'm looking for him because I am guessing Gigi will be here as well.

Harry: Yeah she's here. Let's go to them?

And before we could go and vanish...shit happened.

Khourtney: Hey Kenny! Who's your friend?

And they didn't let me talk. Bravo! I just decided to shoo Harry away.

Kim: That's Harry Styles from 1D.

Kylie: wow! Are you straight again?! That's a fast move Ken!

She kept blabbering about my sexuality but I turned my gaze to the right and I saw the girl earlier the difference now is that she's bear hugging another blonde girl. And I think that's Karlie Kloss.

Khloe: Kenny, stop looking at Cara and Karlie

So Cara's her name huh?! (I didn't notice that I said it aloud...Holy shit!) *face palmed myself*

Kim: Kenny, are you crushing on Cara?!

Kendall: Hell no!!! *cough* *cough*

Khloe: That's so the right attitude. She's one hell of a womanizer. I even think that Kris slept with her.

Kim: That's just ew, Koko! Most of the time you should turn on your common sense. Ken, if you like her give it a shot. Who knows what might happen.

Khloe: NO! That's bullshit Kenny, might get hurt.

Khourtney: Just let Kendall be, here's your drink Koko. Drink more so you would shut up.

Kylie: Just stay away from her, Ken. It will be for the best.

Kendall: Everyone just shut up, okay?! First of all, I don't like her. Second, it's not right to judge people. And last, I hate her because...
.
.
.
.
.
.
...nevermind
(Because I saw her flirting with one the waitress of the venue. Such a player.)

Kylie: Look! Cara's flirting with that shrimp! I guess she likes seafood.

Kim: You guys are just mean...correctly mean.

Khourtney: Mom's talking to Cara's parents right now.

Kendall: More like negotiating with them. I'm heading to the garden. I need fresh air and by that I need to be away from you guys.

I am on my way to the garden, I walked through the halls and found my way out. After that I sat on a bench and faced the sky...I need to let this out I need to be open to the public and I don't care about what they might say. So I took my phone out and clicked twitter.

@kendalljenner: I'm just glad my family accepted me for who I am. #BisexualFeels

I posted. Then a few minutes later my tweet got a lot of comments, like:

@gigihadid: OMG! So happy for my best model friend! Love you, Kenny boo!

@selenagomez: Go Kendall! Be proud! <3

@kriskardashian: That's my daughter! Proud momma here! :)

@kyliejenner: Ken, your girlfriend is looking for you! Haha!

@kendalljenner: I don't have one! So shut up, sis!

@caradelevingne: ^_^

After that comment I immediately logged out my twitter account.

Why?
.
.
.
.
...I was just surprised like wtf?!
I mean she's standing beside me! Her face is...

------------------------------------------------------

What Kendall? Use your words!!! Hahaha!

Update in two hours or three.

Who's waiting for Cara's POV? ;)

I apologize for the typos. I don't want to check this for correction. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.2K 23
A very new story about Cara and Kendall. Give it a try. Trust me you won't regret it. Cara Delevingne, the model we know, bi and proud. Tomboyish, pe...
542K 10.3K 48
Should I smile because were friends? Or should I cry because that's the only thing we can ever be? -Cara It's so hard to pretend to be friends with...
10.9K 371 30
Just because you can't see them, doesn't mean you can't be in love with them.
59.3K 3.8K 25
You want her, You need her, And I'll never be her.