Sunset {Completed)

By AshyShy

(Sorry to anyone who reads this,this was my first book and I was thirteen when I wrote this, I have no intent... More

Cessyanna Volturi -twilight fanfic-
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2 .
Chapter 3 .
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chaper 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapyer 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
pChapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 26.
chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapyer 42.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54. (Extra)
AN:
A/N: IMPORTANT
Hello Loyal Readers!

Chapter 43.

313 3 0
By AshyShy

We arrived hours later in Volterra, and as we entered the tower were greeted by everyone.

Dad hugged me "Cessy, your safe" he said, with happy ness in his eyes.

I nodded, Alice laughed and hugged me "All your stuff is in Caius's room now" she said, and smiled.

Me and Caius looked at each other "Good thing right now is that your both home" Aro said.

We nodded, and after me and Caius went to his, our room.

His room was like mine except different style of bed and stuff in different places.

I put my two Suitcase's down and he did the same, a meeting was at six, it was five.

I was on the bed watching him pace.

He stopped looked at me, sighed, and sat on the edge of the bed.

I watched him, he leaned down and kissed me.

He broke away and smiled "Talk to me get my mind off of this for thirty minutes please."

I shook my head, he will kill me later but,.

"Why, were you with Athenodora if you didn't love her?" I asked.

He looked at me and laughed "Just someone to spend eternity with I guess" he said, okay so he won't kill me, good sign.

"I have a idea" he said, and kissed me long and slow.

I was shocked then smiled.

A banging on the door interrupted us, "Come on and quit kissing, the meeting has started" a voice yelled.

Alice.

"Go away!" he growled.

I laughed.

"No! Aro asked me if I would come and get you two."

I looked at him.

He was not giving up, I saw that on his face.

"Hey, we had to give up our time as husband and wife, on our honeymoon, because of this" he yelled back, I didn't hear nothing from her for at least twenty minutes.

"Fine! I will tell Aro" she said, and I heard her storm off, I knew what she was calling him in her mind, but, I am not telling him that.

He shook his head "Now, where were we?.''

I smiled, and he was laughing.

A knock on the door, interrupted our moment.

This time I boomed "What!?" Caius was trying not to laugh at me.

"That's no way to talk to your father" Marcus said.

I admit. didn't now know it was him.

Caius laughed.

I threw a pillow at him, he caught it and looked at me with a smile.

" The meeting has started and Aro he said to hurry up" dad said.

I sighed this is going to be long, and about the children of the moon.

When we walked in everyone was talking, and when they saw us shut up.

I leaked against the wall as I watched Caius sit in his spot.

He smiled 'Come on up here' he said through mind.

I shook my head 'I don't like being the center of attention, especially here' and with the Cullen's and the rest of our coven I didn't tell him the last part.

He nodded, and went back to watching everyone else.

I tuned out the meeting and thought for a while.

And then a hand waved in front of my face startling me.

Esme, she was smilling.

"She is alright, she does this sometimes, goes off into another world it seems like" she looked at me "Especially when there is a lot of talk involved."

We all laughed.

"Okay, some on I will help you pack" she said, huh?

"What?" I asked, she smiled.

" You weren't listening even a little were you? You all are staying with us until the children of the moon quite down a little bit" she said, oh.

After her, and Alice helped me pack, we were on our way, might I add again, to Forks.

__Forks, Washington__

I sighed when I stepped through the door, its good to be back.

I put my things in my room, and put them up.

Caius came in, and set his stuff down to.

" Hey, Cessy!" Emmet called, we went downstairs.

"Yeah" I said.

"You do know, your car is still here right?" he said, they didn't get rod of my baby!

I smiled and ran to look at my car.

Oh my gosh!.

My black jeep, my baby, it was here, I opened the door.

The leather seats, ahh.

And it smells like me.

Caius came down and smiled as I sat there, in the drivers seat.

The rest came out, I got out, but, I popped the hood before I got out.

Yep, everything was still right on it.

I shut the hood, and made sure it was shut good.

"How about you take her for a spin? I know you are dying to" Edward said, and threw my my keys.

I smiled "Oh yeah" I said.

I got in and cranked it, I listened to it purr, I'm back baby! I put it in reverse and backed out, then I revved it up.

One. Two. Three!

I took off faster than anyone, in this family.

I went into town and halfway turned around.

When I arrived back, I saw that Edward had something in his hand.

A timer.

I smiled at him "How long?" I asked.

"Twenty minutes and fifty seconds, a new record" he said, and laughed.

Emmet nodded "Nice, for a girls time" he said.

"And what was you time last, little brother?" I asked, he made a face at the 'little' brother comment.

"Twenty six minutes" he said , everyone laughed.

I nodded "See?" I said.

"Its only six minutes above you" he said, I laughed and shook my head.

"Whatever" I said.

"And besides your married now, there won't be time for this stuff" he said.

"Wanna bet?."

He laughed, and we spent the rest of the time arguing.

That night me and Caius were sitting on my bed here talking.

"You and Emmet used to race each other?" he asked.

I laughed "Where do I begin?" I asked.

He smiled "When did you started messing with your jeep to get it that fast?" he asked.

"1999, that's the year when I started liking to fix cars, Emmet had rubbed off on me a little bit, Rosalie likes cars a little bit to, Esme used would have to yell at me til I came in," I said "I loved to work on the black dynamite, yes that is what I call it I know, but, hey it has a nice ring to it for the jeep" He laughed.

"The black dynamite, huh."

I smiled at him, and punched his shoulder.

He played with my hair, but, I finally made him stop.

I layed back on the bed thinking.

Caius looked at me and raised a eyebrow "What are you thinking about?" he asked.

I shrugged and sat up "The children of the moon, you and me, what are we going to do for now until we get back to Volterra."

He hugged me, I almost thought he would break me when he did it.

"Don't sorry about any of that, we will figure it out eventually" he said, and kissed me.

I smiled "We have all of eternity."

And we both laughed as we went downstairs to see Emmet yelling and hitting Jasper on the head, and to see that he was also holding his head.

This is my family, now Volturi and Cullen, and where I belong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to add the racing part in there as one of her favorite things to do, and as a brother sister thing between her and Emmet.

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...
3.5K 93 11
Xephra was a unique girl. She was a balance of childish and responsible. This is about her life as Charlie Swan's daughter and how she lived before a...
683K 11.5K 51
Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the Cullen's up and left her in the dust. Bu...
156K 4.3K 23
*** Harry Potter and Twilight characters do NOT belong to me. Some of the plot also doesn't belong to me. It belongs to J.K. Rowling and Stephanie Me...