Plan C (Completed)

By Itslonggoneliv

He watched my birth; we would crawl around following each other. We'd have sleepovers and giggle all night; h... More

.Prologue.
Chapter 1 - Awkward
Chapter 2 - The Beach
Chapter 3 - I'm so Outfit
Chapter 4 - Commencing Plan C
Chapter 5 - School Sucks
Chapter 6 - Hideout
Chapter 7 - Rage Quit
Chapter 8 - Anger Issues Baby
Chapter 9 - Keep Dreaming Sunshine
Chapter 11 - Hypocrite's Anyone?
Chapter 12 - Touch
Chapter 13 - The Runway
Chapter 14 - Happily Ever After
Chapter 15 - High
Chapter 16 - Makeup Dilemma
Chapter 17 - A Dream
Chapter 18 - Find Somebody
Chapter 19 - Exotic Kisses
Chapter 20 - Angry Love
Chapter 21 - Loving Ain't Easy
Chapter 22 - Stranger
Chapter 23 - The End
Amelia's Letter
Reece's Letter
Mariah's Letter
Sophie's Letter
Nina's Letter
Liv's Mum's Letter
Chris' Letter
Liam's Letter
Epilogue
Trailer and Thanks!

Chapter 10 - Fairies On Crack

2.1K 92 3
By Itslonggoneliv

Reece and I have been sitting in his black BMW M Power for about half an hour now just talking about everything and anything, right now the topic is about where we were first brought up, Reece has been talking about how he was born in Auckland, New Zealand and how when he was about five Leo, Theo, Amelia, his mum Mary and him had moved to Brisbane, I wonder what happened to his father but I guess if he doesn't want to tell me now I'm not going to ask.

"So where are you from?" Reece questions, I turn my head away from the window to face him, "Uh well I was born in Brisbane," I state, he looks at me with a confused face on, "But when I was seven I moved to Sydney, then when I was fifteen I moved to The Gold Coast," I clear up.

He stares at the road for a second, his eyebrows scrunched together like he was thinking about something, he looks so cute! Oh my, Glenn Rhee, he's adorable, "So do you know Mariah Bentley?" I just nod, "Nina Halls?" I nod again, "How about Liam Davidson?" I sigh and nod again, "Oh so you're the infamous 'Liv' I hear him whining about all the time!" He points out.

"What does he say?" I ponder aloud, "Stuff like how annoying something is or something like that, I don't really pay attention to him when he's talking about girls," Reece says totally unaware about how curios I actually am, "Yeah, we used to be pretty good friends once upon a time," I mutter, he turns his eyes away from the road for a split second, "Cool, he's my best friend," He states sounding a bit hollow when talking about him to me, hmm interesting.

"Nice, he's a buttface though," I say, Reece just chuckles and reaches for my hand, picking it up gently he wraps his fingers between mine, making me stiffen for a second, "Anyway, we're here," Reece says, letting go of my hand he pushes himself out of the car, walking around to my side he pulls open the door for me.

Blushing a little bit I grab hold of his hand, twisting my fingers through his, I look up at him to see him smiling at me, I smile back at him.

Once we reach the restaurant my mouth falls agape, it's just gorgeous, lights flood the building creating a warm feeling, the restaurant was coloured pearl white with golden details flicking around the entrance and walls, as we step foot into the building my eyes practically pop out of my head, a small gasp leaves my mouth and Reece chuckles, "It's absolutely stunning Reece, but I would've been fine with Nandos' or something," I state in complete awe, we both walk up to the receptionist and Reece dings the little bell on her desk.

"May I help you, young man?" She says rather bluntly, "Yes, I have a table reserved for two," He answers ignoring her rude attitude, "Name," she scowls, wow someone loves their job!

Note the sarcasm.

"Posey," Taking my hand in his we both walk into the dining room, if I thought the outside was stunning compared to the inside it's a zombie war field, maybe not that bad but still, it was breathtaking (Picture up top), we make our way over to a table near the window, it had a white velvet cloth coating the square table, flowers were placed in the middle with cutlery situated around the flowers, there are also two cream coloured velvet chairs plotted on each side of the table, on the left side of me was a gigantic window that broadcasts the whole of Brisbane, lights pulsed through the window making the chandelier-lit room change colours a bit.

"This is too much Reece," I say looking him in his eyes, he just smiles and says, " Nope. It's not enough," I gape at him, how is this place not enough, I mean it probably cost him a fortune to even get reservations here, "Not enough that's bull, Reece in what way is this 'not enough?" I ask.

He just chuckles, "Well I wanted to go somewhere more beautiful than you but it was just impossible so I had to stick with this place," he says that so nonchalantly like this place was a dump, far from it my friends, far from it.

His words make my heart leap a little bit and my face reddens a lot, again he just chuckles at my flaring cheeks, "You know you're really cute when you blush," his words make my tomato-red face go baboons butt red, very red, "Stop you're making my lipstick clash with my face," I giggle out.

"That's cute," he winks at me playfully and I just cover my crimson red face with my hands, "Go away," I mutter and again and he chuckles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now 11:24 P.M, Reece and I was still on our date, once we finished eating he took me to a park quite close to the restaurant, right at the moment we are just laying on top of the play structure staring at the stars, "You know when I first bumped into you I was like 'oh god no, not another bimbo', but when you started talking like a fairy on crack I actually thought she could be the 'one'," Reece says out of nowhere.

I prop myself up onto my elbow and stare at him still staring up to the sky, "Thanks?" I question, "But we just met, you can't think I'm the 'one'," I say, he then sits up and turns to look me in the eyes, "Liv, I really like you, I mean like a lot, I might not be able to say that you're my one and only because that's probably shit wrong...But I can say right at this present point in time that I really like you, may not my love but I think we should give us a go," I stare into his now shadow of a face a smile present on my face.

"Well I do like you a lot as well but don't you think we're moving too fast?" I ask him, his smile falters a bit but is still present, "Maybe so, but Lively I think we can make a relationship work," he persists, I just sigh at him and place my hand on his, "Please Lively, please just be my girlfriend," I just stare at him and he sighs, "Okay we'll go slow, but only if you promise after two more dates you'll have an answer," he says.

"What if I don't?" I joke, he just pushes my arm softly and chuckles, "Don't be like that," I pout at him making him laugh even more, "Aw is whittle Reecey-poo getting upset?" I mock, he pushes me again and gets up, brushing the invisible dust off of his pants, "We should get going, it's getting late," He says with an air of joy, pulling on his hand so I can regain my balance I also wipe off the fake dust, "Yes let's go!" I giggle, pulling my hand out of his I slip down the slide and run off towards the parking lot.

He chases after me both of us giggling and screaming in happiness.     

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an eventful weekend, it was again a dreadful Monday, groaning I finally make it to school, Ugh why can't Monday be closer to Saturday?

Stepping out of my car I was immediately tackled by a very happy brick wall, yes you guessed it Reece has randomly come up to me and hugged me. Awkward.

"I know that you're Lively," he whispers into my ear, I stand there mortified with what he's just told me, "W-wha-" I stutter until he shushes me," Shh, I won't tell anyone," still mortified he just sighs, reluctantly he lets go of me and I plonk back down into my car, "How?" yess point Lively, ain't no stutter going to give me away.

"Well, on our date I noticed that your hair was different and sort of looked like Everlie's, I then noticed that you had a Southsound jersey in your foyer when I picked you up, so I kind of pieced everything together and yeah I found out that you are Lively," He explains, I just huff out a sigh, "The only thing I don't know is why, I just thought it might be because you're mum is an extremely well-known person in the world of banking and also is very well off in money, so maybe you wanted to get through your last year in high school without people being your friend because of money," hmm good reason but nope, very far from the truth.

I just nod and he smiles, "So does this mean I can say that you're my girlfriend?" Reece smirks, "Nope," I stand up and go to walk away but he stops me by grabbing my shoulders, "Hmm why not?" I raise my eyebrow at him but comply, "Well for one everyone thinks that you went on a date with me, well I mean Lively, and saying that I'm your girlfriend right after you went on a date with my actual self would be weird and two we're not even official!" I state bluntly, he just rolls his eyes, "Well too bad, 'cause you're my girlfriend," I shake my head and say again, "No I'm not, you want to date the real me, not this disguise," he just nods stiffly and we both walk off towards that school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Point Lively! For making it through your morning classes, Yay everyone clap!

I was in my happy place while ordering my school made slop, yes today's meal is slop or you could call it chicken drum sticks but you know, there is no way this gooey mess is chicken, it's even worse than KFC.

AN 07.09.2021 - Author lore here, I used to be a vegetarian, later learning it was just ADHD. I love KFC, who was I kidding.

Ohh how I could go for some Kid fattening centre at this moment, I scowl at my food and instantly throw it into the nearest bin, saving my apple and banana, I stroll over to my usual table.

When I reach the table the only seats I could choose from were either next to Reece, Chris or in between Nina and Liam, no thanks.

I walk past Liam and Nina, then past Reece who frowns at me and go to sit next to Chris who's smiling like he's won the lottery, "Hey," I whisper to Chris, "Hi," he whispers back, I then hear a scowl and a someone mumbles 'slut' under there breath, instantly I flick my head around to see Reece with a scowl on his face and Nina with a scowl on her face, "Did you say something, Nina?" I question plucking an eyebrow up, "Hmm, yes," she says rather loudly, I raise my eyebrow up again daring her to carry on with the bitch act, "What would that have been?" I question again this time throwing a snarl at her.

"Oh I was just thinking about how desperate you look, I mean look at what you're wearing at how you're acting with Carter," I just give her a death glare and she smirks, "Firstly his name is Chris," I pause for effect but she ruins it by saying, "Of course you'd know that," making me tear her up with my eyes even more.

"Secondly, I'm wearing jeans and an oversized jersey, Thirdly, you're the desperate one here!" I conclude with a loud bang, she just scowls at me and everyone in the canteen just stares in anticipation, "Well at least I'm pretty! I think you're just jealous," she states, "Oh is that so?"

"Yes, that's why you're always so mean to me!" I raise my eyebrows at this, how pathetic is she?

"You want to know whats mean?" I ask innocently, she narrows her eyes at me daring me to continue, "How you decide with all the power you have on this school that you should terrorize others because you've stereotyped them!" I scream at her, I then stand up and go to leave when I hear her say, "Right and I've put you in the daddies good little angel who gets everything she wants, doesn't care for anything else but herself, I bet your mother only kept you because she pities you," That crossed the line and now I'm about to make that into a cross.

"Well at least my mother actually feels some emotion towards me," I spit, I then hear a few gasps erupt throughout the canteen, "You bitch," I smirk and say something that really ticked her off before I left the canteen.

"Jealous."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Restaurant at the top

How was that guys? Alright, yes, yes I know I'm fabulous.

Okay so thoughts on Reece and Lively? Are they moving too fast? Should they even date?

Rively, Leece? That reminds me of Lice.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so you found out that Nina and Annabel's mother left them because she didn't like them.

I will update very soon  I'm just trying to get to 20 chapters before next holidays not so hard aye? I also didn't know what to say for the thing that really pissed Nina off so I said that 

Also feel free to make book covers and banners for me and maybe even some Trailers, you just send me the link to them and I shall Put them in here and give you a shout out!

-L.R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
121K 5.3K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
581K 2.2K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
89.6K 3.7K 183
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...