Dance in the Rain |Shelax|

By daffodels

"He forced me, Shelby." "Don't you dare start with that! I trusted you! And you do this." "Shelb... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Contest Winner(s)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37-Mason (Part 1)
Chapter 38 Mason (Part 2)
Chapter 39 Mason (Part 3)
Chapter 40 Mason (Part 4)
Chapter 41-Mason (Part 5)
Chapter 42 Mason (Part 6)
Chapter 43-The Aftermath
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Finale)

Chapter 17

1.4K 32 0
By daffodels

Shelby

Please don't fall, Shelby.

I started to 'hop' up the steps, until I finally reached the top. I was greeted by an empty closet with various prong cords. This is probably for the washer and dryer. I took a left and walked through a door on my right. It was a large room, but probably because it was empty. I took a look out of the window. You could see the forest going on for miles.

I took a left again. There was a bathroom. It was a decent sized bathroom. And it led to another room. I followed the door and it led into a much larger room, with a lot of windows. Nothing really special about it other than the fact that it was bigger than the first room. I walked out of the first room and walked towards the right, careful to avoid falling down the stairs with each step. There was another bedroom. I slowly walked into it.

The room was slightly smaller than the last, but felt larger. There was a closet on the left, and a door next to it. I walked through the door, and it led to a bathroom. The bathroom didn't lead to any other room, which was cool. It also had a bathtub, along with a shower, toilet, sink and vanity. I walked out and noticed a glass door directly in front of me. I walked towards it, and opened the doors. It led to a porch. I walked out of it. I could see the sun slowly descending from the sky and going toward the horizon. I smiled and walked back inside. I shut the door and walked outside of the room. I walked straight and saw another door.

I opened the door to see a bigger room than the last. Again, it was empty. I looked around and saw a window. You could see the sunset from this window too? I turned around to see another door. This room had it's own bathroom as well as the last. I walked out of the room and saw another flight of stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.5K 24
PAINTING IT ALL RED: PART ONE WOUNDS THAT NEVER HEAL: PART TWO "It'll do you well not to speak to me like that, young lady," Young lady. Typical. "It...
4.8K 133 20
A Shelax Fanfiction. #Shelax "Twice. We almost kissed twice. I.. I love her. But how does she feel about me?" Hope you enjoy.
24.6K 329 35
"Oh my God- you knocked him out...!" "Sorry- did I scare you-?" "Me? Scared of you? Never." "There's things I want to talk about, but better not to g...
874K 28.4K 82
⚠️WARNING: DO NOT REPORT OR DELETE THIS BOOK IN THE SAKE OF OUR READERS!!πŸ₯Ί THIS MAY CONTAIN LANGUAGE OR LEWD, IDK. IT'S A FANFICTION AFTER ALL. BUT...