Dance in the Rain |Shelax|

Door daffodels

"He forced me, Shelby." "Don't you dare start with that! I trusted you! And you do this." "Shelb... Meer

Before You Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Contest Winner(s)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37-Mason (Part 1)
Chapter 38 Mason (Part 2)
Chapter 39 Mason (Part 3)
Chapter 40 Mason (Part 4)
Chapter 41-Mason (Part 5)
Chapter 42 Mason (Part 6)
Chapter 43-The Aftermath
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Finale)

Chapter 16

1.5K 36 1
Door daffodels

Shelby

I turned around to see two brown haired guys talking with Max. I could hear them laughing from here. Then Max punched one in she shoulder, still laughing though. So that's a good sign!

I turned back around and walked inside my possible new house. It was beautiful. I was speechless. I mean, it would need some remodeling and some new paint, but beautiful, none the less. I walked in to the house more and looked around. It was mainly empty, couches gone, but appliances still here. A table was in the far lefthand corner. Directly to my left was a door. I slowly walked toward it. It led to an empty glass room.

Sunroom?

Ross didn't mention this when he said he found a house. I walked in to the glass room, and it was very warm in there. Definitely a sunroom. I walked out of the room to find that Max and the other boys walked inside. Ross was there too.

"Pretty sweet, right?" Ross said.

"Yeah, and I've only seen half of this floor." I said, trying to sound more confident as I felt. I was shy, but I'm trying not to be. "I'm going to keep looking around. Then we can all talk. Is that okay?"

Everyone simultaneously nodded, making me feel more comfortable around these strangers.

I walked over to the kitchen, which was beautiful. There was a small creek in the backyard, and you could see it perfectly from the kitchen window. I walked back over to the front of the house, and looked at the steps.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

947 141 17
shu : not gonna lie Y/N but I fall for you . Y/n : dad there is something ??? F/n : ohh god there is nothing Y/n can't you understand why the hell yo...
19.9K 854 55
Fab Cover made by @-Isolated === Why did he do this? Was I not good enough? I can change. I can change for him. What if he he comes back? I don't kno...
16.4K 826 33
"I made you think that I will always stay..I said some things that I should never have said..I broke your heart like someone did to mine...and now yo...
466 73 25
"You did this!" "Dash, I never meant for it to go this far!" "You never mean anything you say or do! Why should I believe you now!" "BECAUSE I LOVE Y...