Dance in the Rain |Shelax|

By daffodels

"He forced me, Shelby." "Don't you dare start with that! I trusted you! And you do this." "Shelb... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Contest Winner(s)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37-Mason (Part 1)
Chapter 38 Mason (Part 2)
Chapter 39 Mason (Part 3)
Chapter 40 Mason (Part 4)
Chapter 41-Mason (Part 5)
Chapter 42 Mason (Part 6)
Chapter 43-The Aftermath
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Finale)

Chapter 15

1.5K 37 4
By daffodels

Shelby

After Ross making a few phone calls, we all decided to go to the house right now. We were already headed there, but Ross thought that we should see it together.

I saw the house from a glance. 

The house was huge. It had a medium sized front yard and and barely any backyard. 

We pulled up to the driveway, which had a 2 car garage and some room to spare. There was enough room for everyone else's car, plus others if we ever had company.

We slowed to a stop and we got out of the car. I struggled to get out, my boot stuck in the car. I sensed a person near me, and I turned my head to find out what is was. Scratch that- who it was. It was Max.

"Need a hand?" He asked flashing a smile towards me.

"Yes, please." I said.

He gently lent a hand and helped my up, until he realized that I was lighter than he thought and I crashed into him.

"Whoops." He said smiling. "Guess I'm stronger than I thought."

"Or, you've been waiting to compliment yourself for a while."

"Pretty much, yeah." He said smiling even wider.

I laughed while grabbing my crutches from the back of the car. I grabbed them and started to talk, until some talking caught my attention.

"Are you guys even coming?" Ross asked while walking into the house.

I turned to face Max. "I guess we should."

"Yeah." He jerked his head away from me. 

I looked to see what caught his attention. It was a car filled with two people.

"Here they are, why don't you go inside. I'm going to talk to them."

"Okay." I said and 'crutched' my way over. (Yes. i know, i know. crutched isn't a word, L. i just made it one. deal with it) (Jk.) ( Ily :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 190 26
"You are mine" he said while stepping towards her ........she stepped back ......... "Don't u ever fucking forget this ........you can't leave me Tub...
3.3K 164 18
#3 in shelax <3 Max and Shelby. Two inseparable friends, well... they were. Max wanted to become more popular, so he slowly stopped hanging out with...
740K 18K 23
"Well that wasn't very lady like was it?" • "Well it's a good fucking thing that Small Heath doesn't raise good ladies, 'ey Mr Shelby?" Tommy Shelby...
140K 3K 29
"Don't take advantage of Tommy's composure, if you so much lay a finger on her, he'll burn this place to the fucking ground." In which Thomas Shelby...