the virat kohli fan

By vmonstercool

Vertika vats, was a 23 years old girl but she still was in love with a famous cricketer virat kohli since she... More

prologue
Chapter 1(edited)
Chapter-2 (edited)
Chapter -3(edited)
Chapter-4(edited)
chapter-5(edited)
Chapter-6(edited)
Chapter-7(edited)
Chapter-8(edited)
Chapter-9(edited)
Chapter-10(edited)
Chapter-11(edited)
Chapter-12(edited)
Chapter-13(edited)
Chapter-14(edited)
Chapter-15(edited)
Chapter-16(edited)
Chapter-17(edited)
Chapter-18(edited)
Chapter-19(edited)
Chapter-20(edited)
Chapter-21(edited)
Chapter-22(edited)
Chapter-23(edited)
Chapter-24(edited)
Chapter-26(edited)
Chapter-27(edited)
Chapter-28(edited)
Chapter-29(edited)
Chapter-30(edited)
Chapter-31(edited)
Chapter-32(edited)
V are the same
Chapter-33
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note
Authors notes
Authors note

Chapter-25(edited)

2.2K 91 7
By vmonstercool

Vertika's POV

Next morning I wake up with a terrible head ache. It feels like my whole room is spinning.

I get up with a lots of efforts. On my bedside table there was a tablet with a glass of water. There was a note also.

I pick up the note n read it "take them it will help your hangover- virat.

Aw.... So sweet of him.

Then all the events from last night came back. We going to that water park then virat taking me to that club and me getting drunk. I don't remember what happened after that the image are blur.

I just hope I doesn't make a fool out of myself.

An hour later I was feeling a lot better. I showered,  it did wonder to you.

I was having my breakfast when a knock disturb me.

Who could that be?

When u opened my door I can't help but happily scream" Di god I missed you" I hugged my sister.

"Hey baby girl. How's you been?" She asked.

"Come inside I'll tell you everything"I pulls her inside.

"So anything new" tanu my sister ask me.

"Yep... I got drunk last night" I casually told her.

She choked the water she was drinking "you what??" she asked with disbelief.

"I got drunk di" I told her.

"But you never drink what happened. Doesn't the asshole did anything" my sister asked.

And if you don't remember she is the head of 'anti-virat kohli fan club'. That asshole was him.

"No virat doesn't do anything. Its a long story" I told her.

"Well I got time" she tell me.

So for the next 15 minutes I tell my sister how our aunt send me on the date. And how he tried to kiss me and then virat taking me out.

"So you mean that ass of a person got you drunk. I'm going to kick his ass next time I meet him" she said.

"From all I told you, you got just the part that virat got me drunk not where he punched harsh or how he helped me " I asked her.

"Well for all you do for him. It was his responsibility" she said.

She will never admit that virat did something nice. Never she hate him with a gut.

After chatting for half an hour more my phone ring. It was virat.

"Hey good morning" I said.

"Morning seems like ur hangover is gone" virat asked.

"Yep... And thanks for the painkiller"I thanked him.

"Hey can we meet in an hour. Actually I wanted to talk about the shoot that I have today and my practice schedule with Sachin sir" virat asked.

"Um.... Ya sure I guess" I told him looking at my sister. She just smiled. OK that means she is up to no good.

"K fine meet you at our regular place" virat said n hung up.

"So... I'm going to meet the devil himself" Di said.

"Di please be nice with him." I pleaded to her.

"We'll see about that. Firstly I need to take a shower" she said and went to find her clothes.

God I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about this meeting.

An hour later we were sitting in the cafe waiting for virat.

"Is he going to come here or not?" she asked.

Just then virat entered I smiled at him n said "look he is here".

"Think of a devil n the devil is here" Di said.

I gare at her and then turned to virat "virat met my sister Tanushri n Di met virat kohli" I introduced them.

"Hey nice to meet you" virat said with a friendly smile.

"So you got my sister drunk last night" Di said.

I gared at her then virat said "sorry about that but she needed to chill a bit so... She has too much of stress to deal with" virat explained.

"Thanks to you that at the age of 23 she acts like 32" Di said with a evil smile.

I told you she hate him with a gut. God i just hope virat doesn't mind it too much.

"Di it was my decision to work so don't blame virat for it. I knew from the starting about all the stress"I told her.

"And she is really good at her work" virat added looking at me with a smile.

"That she is. But I'm not quite sure about you" Di said.

"Di just drop it" I told her with a look 'stop right here'.

"So Ms. Tanushri you are a scientists that great" virat told her.

"Yep.. It is good I like to find-" di started but I cut her by saying "different microorganisms. Its gross di"I said.

"Oh... You will never understand the importance of it" di told me.

We always have this debate abut our works. I hate organisms n she loves it.

"I'm not interested in wasting my time on bacteria n viruses" I told her.

"Oh.. Yes coz you ate more interested in making money" she told me sarcastically.

"You both are very cute " virat said with a smile.

"Why thank you" I said.

After this unusual Introduction we ordered our foods.

While we were waiting for food I scroll through my twitter when a news cot my eyes.

I screamed "no it can't happened they can't leave like this"I scouted.

Both di n virat looked at me with concerned "what happened Vertika what's wrong" di ask me.

I showed her my phone. And put my head down. They can't go without me meeting them.

Then virat  n di started to laugh. And hard.

I stare at them like they are crazy.

"Its not funny OK don't laugh at my pain" I told them with anger.

"It is trust me " di said laughing so hard I thought she will fall from the chair if she doesn't stop.

"Shut up both of you"I told them with anger.

"Vertika you really are upset because of this" virat asked me.

"Yes I'm. they are leaving,virat" I told him.

He sober up a bit and took my phone and showed me the screen n said look at it again" he said.

The article says The famous British Boy band One direction has called a quite.
Their last show will be on 31 of February 2017...

Wait 31 of February. But February is month of 28 or 29. That means........

"Oh my goodness I can't believe my sister will be this gullible" di said going in another laughing fit.

After a few minutes we all started to laugh like some insane person.

Seriously I'm so stupid I just doesn't read the date I just fell fr some stupid joke. I'm really gullible n I made a fool of myself in front of di n virat.

I'm stupid I really am. But it don't matter coz in the end everyone had fun. Even if the joke was on me. It feels good to watch two people that you love the most being happy.

Hey guys second update of the day. I'm so proud of myself.

And the incident of One direction is true. One time I really fell for an article when has the same date.
I know I'm stupid that why I included it. I just am a big fan of one direction. So the news that they are calling a quite hurts.

Don't forget to vote n comments.

Love you all-vmonster

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 867 29
Ashley is a young and a talented girl. She has a perfect boyfriend, mom, dad. Everything is perfect or so she thinks. The media said that Virat is ar...
14.7K 941 12
Virat Kholi Fell In love with his Best Friend Rohit Sharma! What will Happen? Will their team members accept? Will Rohit Accept Virat?
45.5K 3.4K 39
Anushka Dhoni sister of the captain of the Indian cricket team. She is beautiful, smart, talented, loving, caring and everything a guy would want in...
6K 552 10
Rohit Sharma- A hard-headed boss. A gentle human being. Circumstances made his exterior hard, but he's still very soft and gentle, which no one knows...