The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 142

602 17 6
By Bluemoon609

So I haven't been getting a lot of comments recently, so if there are some things you don't like about my story, please tell. I will try to fix it.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

________________

Chapter 142

________________

Kyoya was laying down on his bed in his parents house, taking a nap. He got nothing to do, he already walking around Namimori, checked his beloved Nami Chu, and didn't even needed to spend time on studying. He opened one eye when his phone beeped, he opened it to see a text from Kyokai, asking if he was free as she wanted to escape from her father's mansion for a while, he texted back to agee.

"Kyo-kun~ !" Kaiya suddenly opened the door, making Kyoya drop his phone on his face, she blinked. He sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed his nose "dinner is ready, dear" she smiled "I'll be right there" he said, she chuckled and closed the door.

Dino nervously sweated in fear at Kyota's stare while sitting next to Kazumi. He held his two years old son on his lap so he won't wonder off "Dino" he got startled out of his skin "y-yes sir !?" Dino said "have you been taking care of my daughter very well ?" Kyota asked "yes sir !" Dino nodded "you've started dating her a year before marriage" Kyota said "yes sir !" Dino nodded "how long have you been together ?" Kyota asked "three years sir !" Dino said.

"Dear, don't scare him like that" Kaiya came in with Kyoya "I'm just asking" Kyota looked away "Kyota.." She said in a warning tone "I know I know" he took her hand and kissed it "Zumi-chan, come help me with dinner please" she said "hai" Kazumi stood up "aspettare, mi stai lasciando qui con lui!? (wait, your leaving me here with him !?)" Dino grabbed her hand "sta andando bene, rilassarsi (it's going to be fine, relax)" she smiled "don't talk about me just because I don't understand Italian" Kyota said "no sir ! It's not like that sir !" Dino waved his hand panicky.

"What's with you ?" Kyoya asked Dino "well I'm sorry that I don't want to die in your father's hands !" Dino whispered and felt his hands were empty "ah !" He saw Nickolas in Kyota's arms "s-sorry ! My son !" Dino said "it's fine" Kyota said and patted Nickolas's head "I think I can accept you as my son, your a great father" he said "again !" Nickolas cheered "again ?" Kyota said and tickled his stomach, he slightly smiled as Nickolas laughed.

Kazumi and Kaiya came in to see Dino shining as ever "I guess Otou-san finally reached an agreement" Kazumi thought and sat next to Dino "w-what do you think of Dino, Otou-san ?" She asked "I guess you found yourself a worthy man, Kazumi" Kyota said "he's welcoming you to the family, Dino" Kaiya smiled "thank you very much~ TTvTT" Dino smiled.

"How badly I want to bite you to death" Kyoya glared and Dino blinked in confusion "really, your okay with this !?" Kazumi gasped "thank you, Daddy !!" She hugged Kyota really tight "w-wait, D-D-Daddy ?" Dino paled "as old herbivore says, she's known as 'Daddy's princess'" Kyoya smirked "sadly, he's not going to kill you now" his smirk dropped, Dino sighed in relief.

Kyoya sighed "I'm leaving" he stood up "where are you going ?" Kyota said "a date with Kyokai" Kyoya said "are you even ready ?" Kyota said "of course I am" Kyoya said "he means, are you ready to meet her father as his daughter's boyfriend ?" Kaiya chuckled, they notice Kyoya got surrounded by a gloomy area "he'll be fine, yes ?" She looked at Kyota "he'll be fine" Kyota nodded "you'll be fine" she smiled at Kyoya "you two want me to die, don't you ?" Kyoya glared.

"Man, I never seen you scared before" Dino said "this is Kyokai's dad we're talking about" Kyoya reminded him "ooooooh ! Yeah I don't blame you" Dino rubbed his head "why ? What's wrong ?" Kazumi said "Kyokai is really scary when she's mad" Dino explained "she would chase us with a bat or throw knives at us"

Kaiya and Kyota held their chins "that does sound like Kuro-kun" Kaiya said "no, he stopped that at elementary" Kyota said "oh your right" she laughed "I'll just risk it, I don't care" Kyoya sighed and left. They heard the engine of the motorcycle fade off "yeah, he's done for it" Kyota said, they nodded in agreement.

Kyoya soon reached the mansion where Kyokai is staying over, he stared at the door and rang the bell. The door opened by a butler and welcomed Kyoya in "sir, the guest arrived" he told Xavier, who was sitting in the living room next to a picture, painting the view he was seeing outside "thank you" Xavier smiled and put down his brush.

He lowered his sleeves after Kyoya sat on the singular couch, hoping for Kyokai to arrive as soon as possible "welcome, Kyoya-kun" Kyoya got startled out of his skin "I apologize for causing you any trouble, Mr..." Kyoya bowed his head and paused "Hayashi, my full name is Hayashi Kuro Xavier" Xavier smiled "Mr. Hayashi" Kyoya continued.

"If your a Hayashi, then.." Kyoya said "oh you mean Kai-chan's step-parents ?" Xavier said, Kyoya nodded "you see those people are related to us from really far, so they are considered as her aunt and uncle" Xavier explained "how long have you been dating Kyokai ?" He asked "at the end of Middle school, I suppose" Kyoya said.

"So where are taking Kai-chan tonight ?" Xavier said "we usually take long walks around Namimori, then get something to eat" Kyoya said "how are you with school subjects ?" Xavier "I see the subjects are quite simple" Kyoya honestly answered "how my Kai-chan's ?" Xavier said "I think it's the same for her" Kyoya said.

Kyoya scanned area with a quick glance, the mansion looks fancy in the inside as well. Not a lot of furniture, paintings were so beautiful, and you can see the whole room from the top of the stairs. He spotted the painting that Xavier did, Xavier followed his eyes "you like it ?" He asked, Kyoya looked at him and nodded "hm" Xavier smiled "I usually paint when I feel inspired, expression your feelings in a piece of art, you know ?" He chuckled "come, take a closer look" he got up and Kyoya followed "but I can't ignore the fact that there is something missing..." He held his chin.

"May I ?" Kyoya asked "yes, I don't mind" Xavier smiled. Kyoya picked up the brush, chose a color, then added a little detail to the picture, Xavier watched surprised and impressed "I guess Kisume-kun was correct, you do have artistic talent" Xavier said "did he tell you what I usually draw ?" Kyoya looked at him, a little panicking "hm" Xavier nodded "you are a fan of snowflakes, hm ?" He smiled, Kyoya blinked.

"Let's sit down, shall we ?" Xavier held his shoulder and lead him back to his seat "so.." Xavier started after they sat down "why do you like snowflakes ?" He asked "they are rare, every time it appears it has a different shape. There are a lot of things about them I can see that nobody else does" Kyoya explained "you must like snow a lot" Xavier "unfortunately, they rarely appear, the you will be disappointed if they disappear" he looked outside the window, Kyoya clenched on his knees.

Xavier smiled at him "your a good boy, Kyoya" he said, Kyoya looked up at him "I put my trust in you in taking care of my daughter" he said "but, be careful, she's really sensitive" he said "Kyokai didn't have any female friends back in Italy and was really attached to her siblings" he said "the maids were awfully busy to play with her, she grew to have trust issues" he sad smiled "but I'm glad she found friends now"

"Now..." Kyoya flinched when Xavier got up and walked behind him. Xavier grabbed the backrest and pulled it down so that he could see Kyoya upside down, Kyoya blinked and gulped as his feet were dangling off the floor "listen to me carefully, young man, and listen carefully.." Xavier glared "I'll let you spend time with my daughter whenever you like" he said "but, I want her back here by 11 sharp !" He glared "understood !?" He yelled "y-yes, sir" Kyoya nodded.

"Papa, what are you talking about with Kyoya ?" Kyokai popped behind them, they looked at her "paintings" Xavier smiled "you look lovely, my dear" he faced her, making Kyoya fall back with the couch, Kyokai flinched "Papa, I told you to take it easy on him, we've been dating for a while now" she helped Kyoya stand up then fixed the chair.

Kyoya noticed what Kyokai was wearing, black skinny jeans, green shoe heels, green long top, black headband, and black jacket, her short hair became a bit longer as she straightened it. She noticed he was looked and blushed "oh ! I know I look weird ! I-I got help from Adelheid !" She rubbed her bang "no, you look fine" Kyoya shook his head "fine ? Just fine ?" Xavier forced a smile "no Papa ! Kyoya meant..." Kyokai pulled down his shoulder and whispered in his ear "o-oh ! I see ! Alright then !" He smiled.

He patted her head "have fun, princess" he poked her cheek "I-I told you not to call me that" she glared and took Kyoya's arm "I'm leaving" she said "11 sharp, Kyoya !" Xavier reminded him "yes sir" Kyoya nodded "wait wait !" Xavier said, Kyokai sighed heavily "Kai-chan, who's jacket is that ?" He pointed, she stayed silent for a moment "Kyo...ya's ?" She tilted her head "what ?" His face darken "love you, bye !" She dragged Kyoya outside.

"So what you and Papa talked about ?" She asked as they got outside "nothing" he said "you should have told him that jacket was yours" he sighed heavily "if I did he won't believe me, he doesn't even believe what I'm wearing is mine" she said, he glanced at her from head to toe "that's not yours ?" He raised a brow "it is mine" she glared, he smirked.

"You got no helmet ?" She said "not tonight" he got on his motorcycle "fast or slow ?" He asked about the speed of the ride "fast" she smiled and got behind him "hey can you teach me how to ride a motorcycle ?" She asked "are you sure ?" He said "hm, anything you know excites me" she smiled "alright, I know an empty spot for practice" he turned the engine.

She shifted closer and wrapped her arms around his waist. He felt her pressing her breasts against his back "you know that you have space behind you" he glanced at her over his shoulder "yeah I know" she smiled, he raised a brow and smirked "alright, hold on" he wrapped her arms around him tighter.

She threw her head back as he drove in a fast speed, she buried her face in his neck and tugged on his chest. She loves riding the motorcycle with him, especially at night so the roads would be empty, holding him so tight while the wind blowing her hair "am I too fast ?" He asked, she glanced at him "hm" she shook her head and rested her chin on his shoulder.

He relaxed at her touch as he focused on the road, he took on hand of hers and kissed it quickly then returned it. She glanced at him and slightly blushed at his small smile "Kyoya is so perfect" she thought and hugged him "I don't want to lose him, ever" she rested her head on his back.

They soon reached an empty parking lot and he started to teach her the basic of driving in general "alright, don't panic when you start driving" she was sitting in front of him on the motorcycle as he pressed her back against his chest "I'm afraid I might fall" she said "I got you" he kissed her cheeks and held her hands that were on the handles.

Little by little, she started to drive on her own, his hands were still holding hers. She gasped as they fell, but he had his foot on the ground first so they didn't "that's fine, your getting the hang of it" he said "umm Kyo.." She glanced at him "your grabbing my breast" she smiled "oh" he removed his hand right away.

He blinked as she leaned back against him, wrapping his arms around her waist. He relaxed and buried his face in her hair "what's there ?" She looked at the spot where lights were bright shown "maybe some event" he said "can we go if there are no crowd ?" She asked "but I'm driving" he said "okay" she faced him and put her legs around him "I can't drive like this" he shook his head "of course you can" she put her arms lazily around his neck "I won't see the road" he said "you can see me" she poked his nose "I'll get us in an accident" he glared "that means that your madly in love with me" she smirked against his lips.

He glared at her for a while, she backed her head away as he leaned forward to bite her "you missed" she smirked and slightly bit his nose "get behind me before I bite you to death" he growled and pressed her cheeks together with one hand "okay" she muffled.

They parked aside and walked down the festival, all kind of games and delicious food "we never been in this part of Namimori, right ? It's really far" Kyokai said while looking around "I've been here a couple of times" Kyoya said "really ?" She looked at him "ah !" He pulled her to him as she almost bumped into someone "why do you always like to bump into people ?" He sighed "sorry" she scratched her cheek.

She frowned as he offered her his hand "here, so you won't get lost" he glared, she smiled and took it "by the way.." He said as they walked "you look nice tonight, so don't go stick to other men" he said "ah ? I look nice" she blinked and blushed "t-thank you" she smiled and put her hair behind her ear.

She watched how they make fish buns while he was buying from the woman, she frowned at the weird shape "here" he offered her one, she took it and they walked to sit on a far bench "they look nice and weird, maybe I should make some at home" she stared at the fish shaped bun "what are they called ?" She tugged on his sleeve "Taiyaki" he said "eat it while it's warm, taste better that way"

She stared at the Taiyaki and frowned, he pulled out his phone and took a picture of her as she took a bite. He frowned at the small bite from the tail "a cat ?" He thought "hmm~ ! It taste good !" She said "they sell the best ones in this place" he rested his arm on the backrest "it's really good for a first time, thank you" she smiled at him "ah ?" He blinked as she accidentally took a bite and it broke the whole bun in half.

Her cheeks rose pink as she nibbled on the huge piece "look at me" she blinked and looked at him "ahm" he took a bite from the other end of the piece, she blushed and continued to bite with him until their lips were inches apart. She looked away in embarrassment as a couple of girls walked passed them while giggling.

"Your still doing that" he sat back and sighed heavily "sorry" she mumbled and wiped her mouth "get used to it already" he took the rest of her Taiyaki and ate it "Kyoya !" He slightly blushed when he saw her pouting "I was going to eat that" she held his shoulder "too bad, already ate it" he smirked "hmm !!" She glared.

He flinched when she pinned him down on the bench "give it back" she glared "I already ate it" he said "then buy me another one" he raised a brow "o-or I'll kiss you" she warned, he stared at her then tilted his head "that's my punishment to you" he said "are you copying me ?" He said "no ! I really will do it" she said "you can't even give me a small kiss in public" he smirked.

She glared and bent down to capture his lips, his eyes widen in surprise. She flinched when he grabbed her shoulders to break the kiss "don't kiss me out of nowhere" he face palmed "let's go somewhere else" he sat up "not until I get what I w--Offu !" He shoved his Taiyaki in her mouth "hmm~" She nibbled on it and he sighed.

They eventually sat down next to each other at the hill in front of the river. They sat quietly, only the sound of the river can be heard. He felt her shift toward him closer "I really had fun today, thank you" she smiled "you should smile more" she flinched and looked at him.

He rubbed his thumb against her cheek "you look cute when you do" he smirked, she blushed "shut up I'm not" she looked away "no" he grabbed her shoulders and made her look at him "I will tell you that every single day and every single second if I have to" she blushed at his serious look, he embraced her "I want to see you smile only by me" he whispered against her hair "only to me" he said "hm" she smiled and snuggled on him.

"T-There is no one around, right ?" She asked "no" he said "t-then.." She blushed, his eyes slightly widen as she pecked his neck, realizing what she wanted "not there" he lift up her head and held her chin "here" he pointed at his lips "h-hm" she shakily nodded and brushed her lips against his. She blushed as he leaned closer to kiss back, she clenched on his back as they tilted their heads.

She covered her mouth as he nibbled her ear, she wrapped her arm around his neck and held his shoulder as he rubbed her inner thigh. She let out a shaky breath as he kissed down her neck, he bit down her skin "I-Itai.." She winced, she frowned as he stopped what he was doing and wrapped his arms around her waist "Kyo ?" She stroked his hair "what's wrong ?" she asked "n-nothing" he buried his face in her neck.

"Alright, let's go" he threw her over his shoulder, her head in front and legs in the back "ah ! Kyoya, put me down !" She laughed and struggled "no, I need to drop you home right now" he smirked "I can walk" she looked at him then gasped "I'll drive !" She smiled "definitely not" he glared.

After a few minutes they reached the mansion, they walked and stood by door "oh yeah here" she took off the jacket, but he stopped her "keep it, looks big on you" he said, she smacked him "odd, we usually end our dates around 12" she chuckled and put her hair behind her ear "not this one, I promised your father I will bring you at 11 sharp" he said "it's 10:59" she glanced at her wrist watch "I guess we do have one minute for a good night kiss" she entwined their pinkies together.

He raised a brow "no" he poked her nose "just a small, tiny kiss" she held his shoulders and tiptoed "no" he cupped her cheeks to prevent her from kissing him "just one" she smiled, he sighed heavily. She flinched when he embraced her and kissed her passionately "hmm !" She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. She clenched on his hair as he kissed her roughly and put her leg around him.

They broke the kiss panting really hard, they chuckled against each other's lips "oh wow" she breathed out "that was not ! A small and tiny kiss" she poked his nose while wobbling as if he hypnotized her with the kiss "I'll give you something next time" he smirked, they pulled back and fixed themselves where they kept pulling and tugging on each other.

They flinched when the door opened "ah right on time" Xavier smiled "good night, cloudy" Kyokai kissed Kyoya's cheek and got inside "you too, snowflake" he mattered. Kyoya flinched when Xavier bent down to look at his face "say hello to you parents for me" he smiled and closed the door, Kyoya blinked "he hates me" he scratched his head. He walked down the stairs to the motorcycle and rubbed his thumb against his lower lip "hn ?" He looked at his barely bloody thumb "she bit me ?" He raised a brow, then smirked to himself "interesting"

Xavier peeked from behind the curtains and watched Kyoya drive away "Papa.." Kyokai crossed her arms "yes princess ?" He said "you were spying from the window, weren't you ?" She narrowed her eyes "maybe a little" he said "for how long !?" She glared "let's just say I hope I won't be seeing that kind of kiss again" he said "Papa !" She blushed, he looked at her to see her walking up the stairs "what ?" He asked confused "nothing" he heard her "teenagers these days" he sighed heavily then remembered something "snowflake ?" He narrowed his eyes on confusion.

Kaiya looked up from her book at the slam of the door "welcome home" she smiled "hn" Kyoya nodded and went to his room right away. Kaiya frowned in confusion and got up to check on him "Kyota I think they had an agreement" she said "how would you know ?" He asked "well he's alive to begin with" she said "Kyo-kun ?" She knocked on the door and entered to see Kyoya laying down on the bed, his face buried in the pillow "how was your date with Kai-chan ?" She smiled "hmm !!" He muffled a growl.

She sat on the edge of the bed "tell Oka-san what's wrong ?" She stroked his hair, he glanced at her "I'm seventeen, we stopped 'Oka-san and Kyoya time' when I was five" he said and rested his face back on the pillow "tell me.." She rubbed his back "I think Kyokai's father hates me" he mumbled "why is that ?" She asked, he shrugged "he might not accept me as her boyfriend anymore"

He looked at the counter as his phone beeped, he opened it and saw texts from Kyokai about how much fun she had tonight "she seemed to be okay with the date" Kaiya said, Kyoya paled "your still here !?" He hid his phone, she laughed.

______________

Today's story fact

-Like in the Flashback Arc, Kyoya would have yelled his confession to Kyokai if she didn't transfer to another school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.9K 8
After the fight in the future, Tsuna has problems with sleep. Who do you think will help him? :) Pairing: Hibari x Tsuna (1827) Rated: T Sequel: Cure...
165K 4.7K 63
What was thought to be impossible came true in the form of Mai. She'd gotten the stoic and battle-crazy prefect, Hibari Kyoya, to fall in love with h...
22.1K 611 21
Tsuna's 16th birthday is quickly approaching that means his inheritance ceremony is drawing near as well. But because Tsuna still uses his Dame act a...
157K 8K 49
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...