the virat kohli fan

By vmonstercool

Vertika vats, was a 23 years old girl but she still was in love with a famous cricketer virat kohli since she... More

prologue
Chapter 1(edited)
Chapter-2 (edited)
Chapter -3(edited)
Chapter-4(edited)
chapter-5(edited)
Chapter-6(edited)
Chapter-7(edited)
Chapter-8(edited)
Chapter-9(edited)
Chapter-10(edited)
Chapter-11(edited)
Chapter-12(edited)
Chapter-13(edited)
Chapter-14(edited)
Chapter-15(edited)
Chapter-16(edited)
Chapter-17(edited)
Chapter-18(edited)
Chapter-19(edited)
Chapter-20(edited)
Chapter-21(edited)
Chapter-23(edited)
Chapter-24(edited)
Chapter-25(edited)
Chapter-26(edited)
Chapter-27(edited)
Chapter-28(edited)
Chapter-29(edited)
Chapter-30(edited)
Chapter-31(edited)
Chapter-32(edited)
V are the same
Chapter-33
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note
Authors notes
Authors note

Chapter-22(edited)

2.2K 101 5
By vmonstercool

Vertika's POV
When we finally reached the hotel Mr. Kapoor was still not there. So I waited for him. I told virat to apologizes.

When Mr. Kapoor came back virat apologized to him.

"So let's start the meeting. so how much you want" Mr. Kapoor asked in all business language.

"We are expecting around 10 K" I told him.

"But that's too much in fact its the highest"Mr kapoor asked.

"And you are getting the best here  also we have to break our 5 year old contract with ur rival company" I paused to look at him. He know I have a point so I continued "if we talk to them they will pay more to make sure virat still stays with them. I'm sure you doesn't want that "I told with a smirk.

"No no please we will pay that and for the rest of detail I'll inform you" Mr. Kapoor said.

"Sure thing it was nice meeting you" I told him.

With that we said goodbye. Mr kapoor leave but we stayed for coffee.

"You know when you turn in all business mood you look scary" virat told me.

"You will be surprised by my negotiations skills" I told him.

"Surly you will" he said with a small smile.

Just then my phone ringed. It was my aunt. It's not good news. She is always trouble.

"Hey aunt how's you?" I asked her.

"All good. So i have something to tell you" she said with too much of joy.

Surly not a good news. She loves to play match maker and I don't know why but I feel she has set a date for me.

"I have a date for you in fact he will be there within minutes" shit. No no not again.

"But aunt I don't want to meet him" I tried to tell her.

"It will be very rude to call it off now. And it just a date meet the guy maybe you will like him" she said and hung up.

"Awesome" I said with anger.

"Hey what happened?" Virat asked.

"My aunt has set blind date for me" I told him.

"When?" Virat asked.

"Just now he'll be here anytime. I don't want to met him" I told him with frustration.

"If you want i can say here with you" virat offered.

"But don't you have any work" I asked him.

"Well I have my practice in the evening I was just going to sleep I guess I should just stay here with you" he said.

"But don't you think it will be awkward or rude .its supposed to be a date"I asked him.

"Do you really  want to meet a stranger here alone" he asked back.

I shaked my head no so he just smiled mischief clear in his eyes "this is going to be fun" he said.

I don't know if this is a good idea or not.
After a few minute a man entered. He looked around a bit and then he found me. He smiled and comes my way.

I stands to greet him when he say "finally the pleasure of meeting the most beautiful girl in the world". OK so he is a flirt I can tell.

He comes forward to hug me. i doesn't wants to hug him. When he comes a bit more towards me virat
Puts his hands on his shoulder stopping him and say "you are not going to greet me?" He asked with frown.

The frown make its way to Mr. Flirt when he sees virat but he quickly puts on a smile and say "sorry I don't see you there" he said.

"You would have if you stop staring to her like a dumb" he said i gare at him. It was a bit too rude.

"Let's sit can we?" I asked them.

"Yep.. Sure" they both said.

"So I thought it was just you n me?" Mr. Flirt asked.

"Actually you disturb us working. We were working not everyone is free like you" virat said before i could even start.

"No no it's fine" I tired to say but Mr. Flirt cuts me off "I was told that your meeting will be over till now".

"Well you see you interrupted to very important work here" virat continued.

"If it was tht much important I can go" Mr. Flirt said.

"No its fine" I said at the same time virat said "yep... Sure".

"Shut up virat its fine I will work on it" I told me with a look that says ' shut the hell up'. He smiled at me. He is surly enjoying himself.

"So vertika what do you do for living" Mr. Flirt asked.

"Well if you could tell me you name it will be better" I told him.

"Oh... How rude of me not introduced myself. I'm harsh sharma" he said with a smile.

"Well harsh I'm working as virat's manager" I told him.

"You know my name never sounded so good before. But hearing it from your mouth it sounded ten time better" he said.

Virat coughed at it and say "really that the best you have got?".

" virat" I hissed to him to shut up.

Harsh ignored him and say "so what's your favorite food" he asked.

"Well I mainly like every kind of food but not very spicy" I told him with a smile.

"So do you have a boyfriend" he asked him.

Ok i may not be on a date before but i know its not a question you should ask a girl.

"Its none of your business. So do you have 'girlfriends'" virat asked back. I noticed how he pressed the word 'girlfriends' not ' girlfriend'.

God this guy is up to no good.

"Yes I have them in past but I'm single now" harsh said.

"So what's your favorite food" I asked him.

"I love continental food. Indian is fine but continental is just too delicious" he said. I don't like this. Indian food is the best. But I ignored it.

"What do you do for living" virat asked harsh.

"I just left my job. I'll find the next one soon" he said.

"So you are unemployed" virat said bitterly.

"I'm not I'll just find a new one soon" he defended himself.

"So tell me about your hobbies" I asked him trying to change the subject.

"I like to do reckless things like driving way over speed limits breaking law" he said.

"And you are proud about these things" virat asked sarcastically.

"I was born rebel" harsh said.

"Its called stupid idiot" virat said under his breath.
This brings a smile on my face.

For the rest half an hour this continued. I really blank out from conversation. Coz harsh was telling his achievement and virat just made fun of him.

After what felt like centuries they decided to leave. Heaven.

Harsh come to my side and took my hands. He kiss it and said " it was a pleasure meeting you" I told away my hand and simply smile.

"Well I'm not quite sure about her having pleasure meeting you" virat said beside me.
I hit him lightly to stop him.

"I will love to meet you again. Alone" harsh said the last word looking at virat.

"Ha... In your dreams" virat said.

I just shake my head and said goodbye to him.
It was horrible to say the least.

"It was fun doesn't you think vertika" virat asked beside me.

Boys they will never get better..Never.

Hey guys. So how's the chapter.
Any specific views. Do vote and comments.

Anyone want to change the cover page send me pics. I might change it. Coz I just don't have time right now.

Love you all-vmonster

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 12.1K 84
Every lovestory is special but when the lovers crosses all the hurdles and problems life throws at them together, the lovestory become magical and be...
169K 6.8K 41
What happens when a girl is forced to married of to one of her father's student, when her father dies saving his student and no one is left in her fa...
13.3K 1.1K 16
Rohit Sharma- A hard-headed boss. A gentle human being. Circumstances made his exterior hard, but he's still very soft and gentle, which no one knows...
422K 14.7K 65
A Virushka fanfic. The heartthrob of the nation and an ordinary but not so ordinary girl. What will happen when two people from entirely different wo...