My Type of Cinderella!✨ ( BWW...

By Amour_Shae

Delilah is a preachers daughter( Christian ). Everyone knows how that life is.. Well her's is pretty differen... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Part II
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Prom
Chapter 36: Two Months Later
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Day Of Graduation
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 46

991 48 17
By Amour_Shae

Delilah

Its after 3 o'clock pm. Damn it, the girls were supposed to be home by 11. I check my phone and I have so many miss calls from Steph this morning. I hurried out of bed, brushed my teeth, throwing some clothes on. I didn't care about my hair nor my clothes. I had some sweatpants on with a tank top and some sandals.

Soon as I was walking out the house, there was Steph, Noelle, & Joelle.

" Oh my gosh, there you are!" I ran up and hugged them, " I missed you guys!"

" We can tell, but someone slept later than they were supposed too," Joelle said laughing.

" Aww hush, did you girls have fun?" I asked.

" Yes! We went to the mall last night, and we picked out SOOO many clothes, you like?" Noelle said.

" I love, why didn't you guys get me anything?" I asked, smiling.

" Hmm, nah' maybe I can take you out myself and take you shopping & then some.." Steph walked up, winking at me.

" Hey, girls go inside, I will be right in," I said.

" Alright," they agreed in unison and skipped away.

" Thanks for keeping them, it seems as though they enjoyed themselves," I said.

" Anytime, I hope we could do this again only including you next time," he said.

" Hmm, I'm not into dating right now, just about me and the girls," I said.

" Well when you are, just hit me up, I'll be waiting," he said, kissing my cheek, " I'll talk to you later."

" Of course," I blushed, waiting until he left, waving goodbye.

I walked back in, " Oooo, Momma, wait till I tell GrandMa this one!" Joelle said.

I smacked my lips, " Girl what you talking about?"

"Like we didn't see THE Stephen Curry just kiss my mother," Noelle said.

" Correction, our mother," Joelle said.

" I have no idea, what you guys are talking about." I smiled, walking into the kitchen.

They giggled.

" Would you guys rather Lasagna or Spaghetti?" I asked.

" Totally lasagna," they said.

" Lasagna it is," I said, " We have to go to Sam's, lets go." I said grabbing my purse.

***************************

At Sam's Club

"Noel pay attention, as you are pushing the buggy, you don't want to hit anyone," I said.

" Yes M'am," she said.

I turned my back one minute to pick up some snacks for the house and all I heard was BAM!💥

" Oops!" I heard Noelle said.

I turned around and this girl hit someone's buggy & knocked down their carton of eggs.

" Damnit," I said going over there, "I'm so sorry," I said.

It was this white girl, she was pretty. ( Amanda ⬇️⬇️)

" It is totally fine," she smiled.

" I can totally pay for your carton of eggs," I said, picking the broken eggs up.

" No, its okay, Im sure she didn't mean it, plus my boyfriend has the money like that," she said.

" Alright, thats totally understandable," I said nodding, still on the floor.

" Here he is now," she said.

" Hey babe, I have the protein smoothies, you asked for," he said.

" Thanks babe," she said, and sounded like she kissed him.

I stood up and my girls were in the snack section. " They are too much," I said.

" I can't wait to be a mother, aint that right Matty?" she said.

When I stood up, I was too busy paying attention to the girls. I didn't realize that this girl's boyfriend was right there. It was Matthew.

I looked at him, " Well it was nice to meet you and once again, I'm so sorry," and with that I walked over to the girls, " Y'all better stop walking off from me,"

**************************

Matthew

Amanda was still shopping and I noticed that Delilah was in the parking lot. The girls were in the car already and definitely didn't want them to see me right now. I feel extremely guilty about what I told her because in all honestly, I was just mad at her for the moment.

" Hey," I said as she was putting the bags in the trunk.

I must have scared her because she jumped, "Sorry."

" Yeah you always are," she said.

I sighed, " Dyl, I really am, I'm an idiot for telling you that,"

" You damn you are, how could you do me like that?" she said turning around.

" I was angry, but I would like to be in my girls' life, Delilah," I said.

" And you know, I wouldn't have a problem with that, but just me time," she said.

" Six years wasn't long enough?" I said.

" Look Im not up for it right now, plus shouldn't you be getting back to ya lil girlfriend," she said.

" Sound jealous,"

" Never," she said.

" But like I was saying, I would like for us to be a family, be the best dad ever," I said.

She nodded, " I'll text you my address, we're having Sunday dinner, we can tell them tonight,"

" Alright, I love you D," I said, kissing her cheek.

"Sure," she said closing the trunk, getting in her car.

I ran back inside. Im a daddy y'all!

-Quality

I don't know how I felt about this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.7K 26
(Short Story) I sighed and lay back on my swirl chair. Being the next alpha king, I need to find my mate soon. My mate will not only be the queen of...
17.9K 678 32
Successful juvenile attorney and well-known clinical therapist, Arabella Tucker of Manhattan, New York City has made the biggest career promotion. Be...
726K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
46.7K 1.3K 27
[New Story] No. No. No. I stole my sister's boyfriend, weeks before their trip back to his native country. Russia. To be honest, I never had a thing...