BTS | IMAGINES ✔

By TaeMelon

"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against the reality..." ARMYs, get your imagination run wild ;) More

INTRO
Office | Jimin
Stare | Namjoon
Bestfriend | Jungkook
Basketball | Yoongi
Basketball (part 2) | Yoongi
Old Buddy | Hoseok
Party | Taehyung
Last Day(te) with You | Taehyung
Nerd | Jimin
Late | Yoongi
Gone | Jungkook
• Jungkook Imagine •
Take Care (pt.2) | Taehyung
All I Want is You | Jungkook
My Heart | Namjoon
Arranged Marriage | Jin
Begin | Jungkook
Lie | Jimin
The Last Tears | Taehyung
Reflection | Namjoon [ Birthday Special ]
Stigma | Taehyung
I Do Understand | Jungkook
Awake | Jin
This Is A Goodbye | Taehyung
Rain | Hoseok
First Love | Yoongi
~ T H E E N D ~

Take Care | Taehyung

8.2K 215 97
By TaeMelon

(Y/N)'s POV

"B-but why??Why Taehyung why?!" I let my tears covered my face.Gripping tightly his arm.

"I'm sorry,but..I don't love you anymore.I love.." He gulped down nervously.

"I love MiYeon now.I'm sorry for being the worst husband.Don't worry.I'll divorce you later."

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!Why?!! WHY??!!!"

"DON'T YOU GET IT YET?!I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE.I DON'T LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE UGLY NOW.LOOK AT ALL THOSE EYEBAGS.AND YOU'RE NOT SKINNY LIKE BEFORE.IT'S BECAUSE ALL OF THOSE FATS."

He screamed while pointing to my bumpy(?) tummy.

"And you rarely treat me frequently.Saying that you're tired.You always make me massage your legs.I'M NOT YOUR SLAVE OR MAID!!"

But...you're my husband..

"PLEASE!!I DON'T LOVE YOU!! I'm getting married with her the day after tomorrow.So just get your face away from me and fuck off!"

And by that,he exit the house and slam the door shut.I let my body slide on the wall with painful tears on my cheeks.

"Why,Kim Taehyung..whyy~"

Again,I feel pain from my tummy.Making me flinch a bit.

"It's okay,honey.You're here with eomma.Appa just went for work.Don't worry..eomma's here."

I rub my almost 9 months tummy gently.Hoping that the baby would hear my voice.

Yes..I'm pregnant.Taehyung never knew about this because,I've never got a chance to tell him about the baby because he always went for tours for months.He always left me alone here,without him by my side..to support me,to make me feel loved,to make me feel that there's a guy that loved me for eternity.But..I was wrong.

He just left me here,with his unborn child,saying that he didn't love me anymore.Saying to his own child..'fats'.How could he!

"It's okay,honey.I'll never leave you no matter what.Even appa wasn't beside us.Eomma is here for you"

"Your eyes are the most beautiful things that my I've ever saw "

"I love you no matter what!"

"You're my heart.I would die if you're not here with me.."

"I hope that we could get kid soon.If it is a boy,I wanna name him Taejin.And if it's a girl,I wanna name her Taeguk."

"I love you,(y/n).And I always do.I promise that I'll never ever leave you.If I did..I can't forgive myself forever."

Another tears stream again on my pale face.This is the best pain I've ever got in my whole life.

****

Taehyung's POV

"Have you divorce (y/n)?" He asked.I silently nodded.Eventhough I lied."Good!Now I want you to focus on your wedding with MiYeon.It will held soon."

"But,dad!Why did-" "Business Taehyung!I got a big project with MiYeon's dad and I want you to marry her so this business could be easier and better." "Why are you so selfish?!!" "It's because I really don't like (y/n) from the start.She's not the kind I liked." "But I liked her!And that's why I married her.And you made us apart just for your stupid business!!"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!" "I can't believe this.Business are mote important than your son's happiness.I can't believe this dad!" I stomped away from his office and straight to mine.

I loved (y/n).I loved her.But,because of some stupid business,dad forced me to leave her and get marry with MiYeon.I hate this.I can't live without (y/n).I can't live without her.I'm sorry honey.I'm really sorry.

*SKIP*

(Y/N)'s POV

Today's the day.Taehyung's wedding with MiYeon.I still can't believe the facts that..he left me.With his own unborn child.How could he.Thinking about that makes me cry even more.

"(Y/n)..gwenchana?" Asked Reen.She's here to accompany me.She's really a good friend.

I quickly wipe my tears and fake a smile."Ah?Yeah..I'm fine.Don't worry."

I flinched as I feel pain from my tummy.I rub it slowly and groan in pain.It's really pain!

"Ahhhh..tsk."
"Omo!!(y/n)..what's wrong?!" Reen asked worriedly.

"Reen..I think.tsk..it's time.The baby.."
"Omo..wait!I call the ambulance." "HURRY!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Hold on (y/n)!!"

-At the hospital-

"Pushh!!" " ARGHHHHHH!!!" "COME ON (Y/N)!!! I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS!!!" Reen hold my hand tight while I'm trying to push the baby out.

"ARGHHH...TAEEEHYUNG!!!" I have no idea how did it came out.I stop pushing as I hear the baby's crying.The baby..my first child is finally out.

"Congratulations,ma'm.It's a girl." The doctor hands me the baby.I smile weakly as I admire her face.

"Hey Taeguk..eomma's here." Reen pat my back gently.This is the best moment ever in my life.The nurse come and take Taeguk from me to bring her to the nursery to check her up.

"I wish..Tae was here." A drop of tear fell on my pale face as I thought about him.He's officially MiYeon's husband now.I guess..

"(Y/n),forget about that jerk.Think about Taeguk now.You have her now.Okay?Think positive!" Reen encourage me.I give her a weak smile,but after that..everything around me goes black and all I hear is screams from Reen while shaking my soulless body eagerly.

Reen's POV

*Tuuutt,tuuut...tuuut,tuut*

"Hello?"

"Taehyunggg!!!Pleasse..it's-"
"Erm,sorry.It's Jimin.I hold Taehyung's phone for now.Anything that I can help?"
"JIMINN!! IT'S ME REEN!!"
"Oh,hey..Reen.Hey,are you sobbing?Hey,what happened?" "Jimin!!Where's Taehyung?! I need to talk to him now!!"

"Err,he's reading his vow now.Why?What's going on?!"
"It's (y/n)!"

Taehyung's POV

"Do you,Lee MiYeon will take Kim Taehyung as your husband?" 
"I do."

"Do you,Kim Taehyung will take Lee Miyeon as your wife?"

My thoughts messed up.Guiltiness can't stop from hitting me.I can't stop thinking about (y/n).

"I d-" "STOP!!!"

Before I could answer,the door being slammed by someone,reveal Jimin.His face was written panick and worried on it.

***

I drive my car with full of speed.Not bothering the red lights,the raindrops that fall heavily hitting the roads,the cars..I DON'T CARE.

All I care now is,I want to arrive at the hospital as soon as possible.I want to meet (y/n).I don't care what the people will say about I left the wedding just like that.I don't even care anymore.I just want to meet (y/n).Jimin said she's critical now.She didn't told me that she's pregnant.Tears all over my face.I'm sooo stupid.STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!

I barge into the building as I park my car.I run as fast as I can and meet Reen.(Y/n)'s bestfriend.

"Reen!!Where's (y/n)??!!!Jeball!!!Where's my wife?!" I plead her.Her face also covered with tears.She slowly shake her head and point to the room beside us."She's in there." I quickly open the door and only to see,my love is lying soullessly on the bed.Her face was completely pale.

"Ja-jagiya.Ireona!!Jagiya!! It's me.Please,honey.Wake up!!" I grip her cold palm tightly.She slowly open her eyes and a weak smile drawed on her face.

"T-tae..is that you?" She whispered with her crack voice."Yes,honey.Yes.It's me!!" I kiss her knuckles."How's the wedding?" "I cancelled it,honey.I left the ceremony just like that.Honey,please wake up!" I burst into tears.

"Aww,Tae.Why did you do that?" "Because I love you,(y/n).I love you!!" She can't stop smiling.Even it's the weak one."Have you seen our daughter?" My jaw dropped."It's a girl?" "Yes.I named her Taeguk.You like it?" "I love it,honey!I love it!"

I can't stop myself from kissing her knuckles.

"Tae,can you do me a favor?"
"Huh?What is it honey?Tell me.I-I will do it."

"Taehyung,I want you to take care of Taeguk,and yourself.I know you can handle her without me." "No!(y/n) what are you talking about?!!You're not going anywhere.We gonna raise Taeguk together.Please don't talk nonsense (y/n)!"

"No,Taehyung.Listen.My time has finally come." "NO!No (y/n) nooo..please,don't leave me!" I bury my head on her palm while cying non-stop.Her cold finger touch my chin make me title my head.

"Kim Taehyung,listen.Take care of yourself and Taeguk.Take care of your health.I know,you're strong enough to handle Taeguk.To bare with all of this.I know you're strong,Kim Taehyung.And I want you to know..I love you.I love you and I always do.I've never hate you.Even you're always not by my side.I'm always love you.You've being the greatest man that I've ever met.You're the greatest husband that I've ever could ask for.You meant the world to me.Live well with Taeguk.I love you,Kim Taehyung.And nothing can stop me from loving you."

She peck my lips before shutting her eyes.I'm so scared right now."(y/n)?Hey..honey.Wake up!!Honey!!Please,wake up!!" I sob on her motionless body.She's gone.She left me.She left me here.

"I love you too (y/n).And always do." I lift my body and peck her cold forehead.I admire her beautiful face for the last time.

"Live well up there jagiya."

****

The nurse hands me the baby.Or should I say,my daughter.She's cute.

"Hey,Taeguk.It's me.Appa.From now on,appa will take care of you.Eomma's not here anymore.Don't worry.Appa's here with you sweetie.Love you!"

I peck her chubby cheek.She slowly smile and move her hands a bit.Make me chuckle by her cuteness.She has her mom's smile and beauty.She's totally look alike (y/n).

"I love you,my angels"

------------------------------------------------

Okay,I don't know if I should ask this but...should I make part 2 ??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 252 15
𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱. 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘫𝘰𝘣. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘯. 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘴𝘵�...
27.4K 252 23
BTS imagines special for ARMYs. Hope you guys enjoy!
204K 4.2K 39
bts ambw imagines.
38.1K 688 29
A collection of short stories about bts that I've written on my imagine account on Instagram. I'll update this whenever I make a new one, so pretty o...