My Best Frienemy(Exo-Baekhyun...

wehotweyangyang द्वारा

Supreme Student Council President and the Genius Stubborn girl.. The SCC president who's being strict and a... अधिक

Author's note
Prologue
♪Chapter 1♪- The Beginning
♪Chapter 2♪- Meeting Sehun and the star ranking
♪Chapter 3♪- The Life of No Star
♪Chapter 4♪- Jang Geurim's Revenge part 1
♪Chapter 5♪- Jang Geurim's Revenge Part 2
♪Chapter 6♪- Meeting Kai and the Miss Good-For-Nothing
♪Chapter 7♪- He stole my first Kiss!!
♪Chapter 8♪- Rules and Regulations?i don't think so.
♪Chapter 9♪- I'm Baekhyun's slave
♪Chapter 10♪- My Knight and Shining Shimmering Armor
♪Chapter 11♪- Sehun is InLove
♪Chapter 12♪- Double or trouble Date
♪Chapter 13♪- The Terror Sister
♪Chapter 14♪- What a day!
♪Chapter 15♪- Mystery Guy
♪Chapter 16♪- Kidnapping Baekhyun
♪Chapter 17♪- Give Baekhyun Back!!
♪Chapter 18♪- The Sleeping Snow white and the Prince
♪Chapter 19♪-The Section 1's Tea Club
♪Chapter 20♪- The two of us in the dark
♪Chapter 21♪- Home visit
♪Chapter 22♪- Save the last dance for me
♪Chapter 23♪- Fiancè?!
♪Chapter 24♪- Promised of Each other
♪Chapter 25♪- Avoiding Him.
♪Chapter 26♪- Baekhyun's revealation
♪Chapter 27♪ - Acceptance or Rejection?
♪Chapter 28♪- Her Realization
♪Chapter 29♪- Geurim's Decision
♪Chapter 30♪- The Past.
♪Chapter 31♪- First date
♪Chapter 32♪- Meeting his Father
♪Chapter 33♪- Betrayal
♪Chapter 34♪- His real Identity.
♪Chapter 35♪- Christmas preparation.
♪Chapter 36♪- Christmas day
♪Chapter 37♪- She's Back
♪Chapter 38♪- The Cursed of Jealousy.
♪Chapter 39♪- Lovers Quarrel
♪Chapter 40♪- Into the dark: I Put My Life in Your Hands
♪Chapter 41♪- Reawakening Memories
♪Chapter 42♪- A bid of farewell
♪Chapter 43♪- Missing Baekhyun
♪Chapter 44♪ - First heartbreak.
♪Chapter 45♪ - I found her at last.
♪Chapter 46♪- To Lose Is To Win
♪Chapter 47♪ - Common lies
♪Chapter 48♪- The Pain of Broken Heart
♪Chapter 49♪- His Reason
♪Chapter 50♪- Bittersweet
♪Chapter 51♪- Long Lost brother
♪Chapter 52♪- Irreturnable Relationship
♪Chapter 53 ♪- Her precious friend
♪Chapter 54 ♪- The night of the Fireworks [Part 1]
♪Chapter 55♪- The night of the fireworks [Part 2]
♪Chapter 56♪- Wish upon the Lantern
♪Chapter 57♪- Operation:Saving Geurim
♪Chapter 58♪- The real war begins
♪Chapter 59♪- Prefinal
♪Chapter 60♪- Final
AUTHOR-NIM'S NOTE
EXO FOREVER

♪Epilogue♪

1.2K 38 2
wehotweyangyang द्वारा

A/N : Sorry for late update ,i'm busy because of my summer duty . so here it is now. I hope you will gonna like the special chapter. Sorry if it's kinda lame .I made it a little longer as a payback for my slow update. Don't forget to Vote and Comment. gomawo MBFers. Enjoy reading ~

--------------

Epilogue : Jeju island.

Geurim.

I glance at the portrait that I placed beside my bed as I smile for a second and kiss it.

It's a portrait of mama and Papa that I found at the Mansion right after I moved in there during the eand of the semester and I was so happy that I found it since it's the last thing that I will be able to see their faces.

I glance on the other portrait where Baekkie's face was displayed.

It's been 3 months since the day Baekkie and I become official. I never thought that A stupid alien ugly president named Byun Baekhyun the Baekkie can make my boring life merrier than I expected. That's why I never regret to let a Byun Baekhyun enter my life.

Minggi went back to the states again to continue his dream. I'm so sad that he left but of course , I have to accept it because I want him to continue the career he started .

Speaking of which. Tomorrow will be Baekkie's birthday and I already asked everyone to help me surprise him after we arrive on Jeju. He always gave me surprise so it's my turn to surprise him.

"Yah Jang Geu Rim!! Are you planning to stay inside forever?"

That's Shashie.

"I'm comming!" I took my luggage as I glance at the portrait once again. We're going to Jeju today so I will not going to see . their faces for the whole Summer. I don't want to bring their Frame because i'm afraid that I might going to lose it.

"What took you so long inside? " She asked pissedly while crossing her hands. Tsk. She's just excited to go to the Jeju island because Daehyun will go there too.

"Stop asking okay? Let's go!"

I drag him out of the house because Blaze is already waiting for us outside. Waaah OMG! We're going to Jeju!

"Are my girls ready now?"

I pushed away Shashie and smiled at Blaze. "We're ready!"

Waah ! Blaze is really handsome wearing ripped jeans pants and black t-shirt like a normal person.

'who say's he's not normal?'

Haha, what I mean is , Blaze is like Mingyu. I saw them only Wearing a formal and school outfits but today is exceptional. He looks like a rockers today that made him look cool. Waaaaah Papa God why did you made me and Blaze siblings. It'S so unfair.

Plus the fact that he's courting that idiot president of the Baekhyun fanclub named Cielo Tan. I can't accept it you know!

"Aish !You know what Jang Geurim, you keep on pushing me away everytime Blaze oppa got my attention. Don't worry, I won't steal your oppa because I have Baekhyun oppa. Since he will be my Brother-In-law soon. Bleeh." She tongue out at me and runaway inside the car and Blaze laugh while placing the Luggage inside the car. Aish Jinja! You will really gonna be dead to me when we arrive at Jeju. I will really going to drown you at the beach.

'do you even know how to swim?'

I scratch my head because of what my thought just said. I forgot that I don't know how to swim either and I don't have plan on learning it.

"Let's go now little sis, They are already waiting for us already."

"Okay!"

I run and step in the car excitedly. I will going to see Baekkie again. Aigoo! I really miss him so much. I haven't saw him for 1 week already because he have to finish all his work in the School before going on vacation.

"Okay girls. Let's go to Jeju island!"

"Aye aye!"

We shouted

waaah it will be my first time to go in that famous island with everyone. I'm sure this will going to be fun.

---

After 30 minutes , we are now here on the airport. I don't know why but I'm really excited not because we're going to Jeju ,it's because I will going to see my Baekkie. waaaah

I should have run all around right now but i'm carrying this annoying luggage right now. We will stay there for a week so I brougt many dress.

"There they are."

Shashie shouted as she runs towards them. Everyone is here aside from Baekkie. Where is that guy anyway?

I was about to walk towards them and asked but the guy that I was looking for suddenly appear amd took my Luggage. "Why did you take so long? I've been waiting for you ,you know!" He said pissedly before he walks toward Blaze while grabbing me and hand over my luggage.

"Thank you brother-in-law." He smiled at him and grab me again towards the plane which is the private plane that we will use to go to Jeju I guess.

"Waah It's so big." I gasped with amazement. This thing is more bigger than the plane that people use to ride. I guess it's my Baekkie's property. He's really that rich you know.

"Hey Baekhyun! who told you to give the Luggage to me ?!You took that so you carry that!" he gave my Luggage to Baekkie but he didn't accept it.

"Aigoo. You're too mean Brother-in-Law. "

Waah ! Oh my God!Why does it hurts my eyes when I saw him doing aegyo infront of Blaze. It's too gayish! OMG!

"Aish Jinjja! just give me that and I'll carry it! " Kai stole the luggage while he's holding Hyoyeon. Hmmp wonder if they are already official. They are already closed ever since the night of fireworks and they look cute together. Kyaah. "let's go Hyo. Let's not disturb the two idiots fighting."

. Everyone laughs after he left while grabbing Hyoyeon inside plane. If Baekkie wasn't glaring at me , I'm already laughing really hard. It's just so epic when Kai appear infront of them.

"That guy really. Aish!" That's Baekkie .

"Why do he said two idiots? The only idiot is Baekhyun and not me." he said while walking towards the plane. The others already went inside too so the only left outside is me and him.

"I'm going to beat that guy!"

"Oops. No fighting. Remember we're going on vacation."

This people is really giving me a

headache. Should I just hit this guy right now? "Just don't mind that and just start walking or else ,the plane will leave without us."

It will be more bad if the plane will leave us. I will really going to let him swim the ocean if that happens.

"Wait!!!" Baekkie and I look at the back when someone shouted. It was Kris running towards is while carrying his luggage.He's sure are late huh. "Sorry i'm late."

"i'm not surprise. Let's go Stupid girl."

He walk first so Kris and I followed him from his back.

"Welcome aboard Ma'am and Sir"

The two gus already wenf to their seats while I left standing infront of this woman.

hmmp, The flight attendant is kind of pretty. I wonder if Baekkie has interest on her. She's more prettier than Yuan which is already resting in peace right now. She also has a big boobs. I want my boobs to be as big like that. I was about to touch his boobs when Baekkie called me. Aish He's really a Killjoy!

"Stupid girl what are you still doing there? Come here now !It's almost departing."

"I'm comming!"

As I sat beside him , the flight attendant start to demonstrate all of the things should we do in case of emergency, but I didn't listen and just wear my headphone a plays some musics.

My heart almost want to jump out o my chest when the plane start departing. I'm so tense right now because it's my first time to ride a plane. I'm so scared right now.

Maybe Baekkie notice it so he hold my hand even though his eyes is close.

"don't be scared. I'm just here beside you."

he open his eyes and look me so I hold his hand tight and blush. The fear inside of me suddenly dissapear right after it maybe because I know that he's beside me.

"D-Don't let go of me okay?"

He nodded and smile so I calm myself down. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

I really love this guy so much.

---------

"Waaah Jeju!At last we are here now." after 30 minutes at last we are here now. I can runaway inside the airport like a kid this time because Blaze is carrying my luggage now. If I know , He's jut impressing Cielo for additional points.

"Bee stop running away!They might think you're crazy and bring you to the mental hospital instead."

Everyone laughs even the people inside including the flight attendant laughs at me so I glared at this stupid ugly president right now.
"Just kidding my Bee. I love you."

"I hate you!" I rolled my eyes on him.

"Oh my goodness, still flirting in the middle of the airport. Can we just go to resort now. It's already annoying. Gosh!" - That's cielo and beside him are Cassey and Dhalia. Tsk here she go again. She's just bitter because his oppa is mine. Hahaha

"stop acting up you're not pretty." Yoona said as she remove the shade she's wearing.

"whatever. You're not even pretty too." they share each other a glare again and snob after that as usual.

"That's enough guys. Let's go to the resort now." Baekkie start walking so everyone followed him . There is two Black limousine who park infront of us right away after we reach the gate of the airport. I know it is Baekkie's property so i'm not surprised anymore.

----

We are now here at the beach resort of Hyeopjae Beach. This resort is owned by Baekkie's family. They so many properties , that's how rich he. It's really beautiful here waah. The fresh air, the white beach and the peaceful place that makes me feel so comfortable.

"Baekhyun! Where is the Kitchen? Yoona and I will cooked for the dinner. " That's Sehun who shouted like there's tomorrow even though they're so near to each other.

"it's on the other resort. Just search for it ,I'm not a map." He just hissed after what Baekkie answered. Baekkie is busy arranging his things so that's what he will really going to answer. Haha Poor Sehun. We chose the small beach house so that all of us can sleep together unseparately.

"Geurim, have you seen Hyoyeon? "

I shook my head. "Nope. I thought She was with you. Have you tried to look for her at the side of the sea?
maybe she went there."

"I'll try to find her there but should I help you first? You're folding too many dress. "

"No need , I can do it..Just find her and just Take care."

"Arraseo. I'll help you when I cameback."

"Thanks."

I took a deep sigh after he left at The same time I smiled. He really care for her. I wish Baekkie is as caring as Kai but he's really bossy you know and boastful and too childish and corny. But it makes him cuter when he act like that. He's only showing his real side to me.

"Hi Cie----lo." Look at that girl! She just passed by infront of me like i'm not exist. She haven't change at all.

"Cielo my loves ! Wait for me." Blaze run to follow her. You know what her reaction is? Well I don't know too because she's turning her back at me.

------
Kai's P.O.V

I walk beside the sea as the wave tossed the ocean. This place is really peaceful.

I stop from walking when I saw her sitting while playing the sand . She looks sad that makes me uncomfortable. This is the first time I saw her like that. She usually smile everytime we were together.

"What are you doing here?" I ask but she just smiled at me and resume to play the sand. "Do you have a problem? If you have ,just tell me okay. You know you can trust me."

She stop playing the sand and look down. "I have a guy that I like." I look at her surprisingly. But who is he? "But unfortunately ,he loves somebody else who can't love him back. He's Always with me but his heart was left to her and don't know if she was taking care of it."

My heart suddenly ache. I don't have any Idea that she's experiencing a pain like this. "You know Hyo, I don't know who he is but I know he will going to notice you one day. You're a kindhearted person and I know your Kind heart will reach him. "

she suddenly stand up and look at me with a teary eyes. What she said next made me more surprised.
"Are you really that numb Kai? I'm talking about you, you Idiot!"

I wasn't able to react because I'm totally frozed. I never thought that she have a feeling for me. Am I that Numb for not noticing it?

"You-you like me?" Aish stupid Kai!She already said it so what do you still asked her . Stating the obvious . I'm such an idiot.

I stop from thinking stupid things when she speaks again.
"I study really hard , Fixing myself and even joined the dance contest to make you notice me."

"Hyo..."

"You finally noticed me and even joined the contest with me. We became friends and become closer but nothing more than that. You never noticed my feeling because the big space in your heart is already occupied by Geurim."

She started crying that breaks my heart. She's crying because of me. I'm sorry Hyo. But I can't avoid to feel nervous while she was saying all of this. It's like a strong impact to me everytime she said those words.

Maybe she's right.

I was't able to notice her because until now , I still love Geurim even though there's a less percent she will love me back.

I've been selfish all this time because of too much loving her. Hyoyeon isn't hard to love ,and I like her too. It's just , I'm not ready yet.

I was hurt and you can't blame me if I become numb.

Hyo is the only one I don't want to hurt. I don't want to lose her too.

"Kai , can you give me a space inside your heart?"

I grab her as I yank her into my chest and hug her really tight. I can't control myself from being emotional now. I just close my eyes and just hug her more tighter.
"You don't need to request a space ,because have a space in my heart already. I like you too Hyo. Just give me time to overcome my feelings for Geurim okay?"

I released her from my hug and I saw her nodded while smiling. I wipe the tears from my eyes because ,tears doesn't suit her. "I'll wait for you Kai. No matter how many year will come."

"Thank you for understanding Hyo."

We look at each other and smiled at the same time.

Letting go of someone you love is the most painful thing you will going to do. But sometimes letting go is the best thing you can do to overpass the pain you felt.

I think it's about time to let her go,because no matter what I do I will never be Baekhyun who she loves.

---

Blaze's P.O.V

They said that the one I chose to chase is the most idiot girl in the School ,next to my sister. They said that I don't have a taste when it comes to girl but You know what.. I choose to like an idiot girl than choosing a person who only thinks of herself.

I know she's not as perpect as other

. But what would I do? I fell for her and I don't think I can't stop my heart to feel it.

Cielo Tan is really different from other girl that I have met. She acts like a peevish and mean sometimes but that's the reason why I like her.

"Will you stop following me you weirdo!"

I don't understand this girl. How could she could call me a weirdo when I am not.

"You know what. You're the first person who call me weirdo. Am I really that weird for you?" I pouted. Gosh , this is not so manly. I just want to follow her because I'm afraid she might get lost

"What do you think you idiot. You and Geurim are both weirdo so I'm not surprise if you two were sibling."

"where are you going ?"

"Shut up!"

aish! This girl really likes to walkout. Walkout here ,walkout there. Every after her sentence ,she walks out. Are all girls really like her?or It's just her?

"Wait!" I hold her hand and pull her towards me.

"Y-Yah! What are you doing?! Let me go!"

She blushed and avoid her looks at me. She's so cute. "Yah!I said let me go!"

"Talk again and i'll kiss you.."

I gave her a wide grins

"Do that and I'll------ O_o "

I kissed her on the lips for a few seconds before I release her.

I'm Jang Wonwoo also known as Blaze. I fell inlove with a girl that they said the most idiot person in the School. I don't intend to fall inlove with her but after I saw her lips curve into smile , my heart just beat so fast that I never experience before.

She has that smile that warms people heart which they didn't notice on her and I'm so lucky that i'm the one who was able to notice it.

"Ow! ow! ow!"

"That's what you get you pervert!"

Here she go again. pulling my hair like there's no Tomorrow. She's the only one pulling my hair like that.

My Phone suddenly beep so I took it out and my little sis texted me ,I mean, it's a Group massege so everyone will recieve the same massage from her to.

From:little Sis <3
Where are you guys? It's time for dinner .Anyway. Help me surprise Baekkie tomorrow arraseo.

"Arasseo!Arasseo!" I replied.

I return my phone inside my pocket and grab my girl with me of course. It was May 5 back then ,when I have my first kiss with Cielo Tan.

----

Tao's P.O.V

I'm just sitting here beside Victoria outside the ressort. It's been 4 month since she became my girlfriend but i'm still havinh this kind strange feeling everytime she's with me.

That feeling when your heart beat so fast just by looking at her innocent face.

"Tao Sshi... "

My heart beats more faster after I heard her voice calling for my name.

"Y-yes?" My! This is not so manly! what's happening to my abnormal heart. It's really beating damn so fast

"Are you not boring with me?"

"Of course not." I quickly reply as I hold her hand. I don't want to let her think that she's boring with me. She already made me smile for many times so why would she think that way. "You will never be boring to me that's why I chose you as my girlfriend because you're different from them. So don't you ever think like that okay."

She nodded so I hug her and kiss her forehead.

I was about to kiss her on the lips when the idiots suddenly cameout and ruin my chance to kiss my girl.

Casey and Dhalia is crying like crazy and it irritates me. They will gonna be dead to me later

"Just Shut up and stop crying now. Blaze likes Cielo so stop fangirling over him. Look, you're the onlh one who don't have a partner. Kris is already making to Dhalia while you are still chasing Blaze. I told you to date me already.." Casey glared at Chen who appeared from somewhere like a mushroom.

"you shut up!I will never go out with you!" Casey throw something on him but he was able to catch it so easily

"You're so ugly that's why he will never likes you " he teases Casey. Everyone step back when We felt the strange aura comming out from her so Chen start running away.

"Yah where are you going!Comeback here! you'll be dead to me if I will able to catch you."

Chen tongue out on her so she became more pissed and follow him. Vic and I just laugh on each other.

They never change until now . They are still the same Idiot from before.

"Dinner is ready!!!!"

Shashie shouted really loud from the door. Aish that Brat! can she just call us without Shouting? we can hear her anyway.

"Let's go inside now. "

I nodded while smiling at her.

I almost had believed that nobody would ever find me worthy to ask for love.But seemingly that is not the case after I met her.

Because when someone is right for us, we make the time to let them into our lives. And that kind of timing is always right.

-----

Sehun's P.O.V

I can't concentrate preparing the dinner while Jaehyun is looking at me. Damn this Kid. Why can't he just leave alone here.

"Wow hyung. when did you learn to cook?"

"Tsk. Get lost here you Brat!" I rolled my eyes on him and resume to prepare. If this kid wasn't Baekhyun's brother , I already hit him already but I love my life so I can't hit him

"Hyung , since when did you stop wearing eyeglasses?"

"Shut up!"

this brats really resemblance Baekhyun. Both annoying. Aish Jinjja!

"DAEHYUN!"

Yes! Shashie is here..

"What do you want---Ow ow ow!"

I secretly laugh after Shashie pinch his ears like a kid. I'm gonna thank her later.

" just help me outside to prepare the utensils. Instead disturbing Sehun oppa there "

"Okay!Okay!Just stop pinching me!"

he walkout pissedly so Shashie gave a thumbs up on me before she went back to the beach house.

"Sese let bring this to them already."

If I have a heart disease , I'm already have a heart attack. Boo apprear like a mushroom and it surprise me you know.

-----

we are now here eating outside the beach house. I don't know , if it is just me or what but the atmosphere is really different from usual. Chen has too many blackeyes while everyone is so quiet.

I'm just cooking in the kitchen for may minutes and I'm already outdated.

Since they're not talking while eating , I gues I just to shut my mouth up.

"Waaaaah It's so yummy! Sehun did you really cooked it?" Finally , Geurim made a noise. I'm almost dying with awkwardness

"Yes , it's me. Do you like it?"

"yes , I like it.. I just wish that THIS.GUY.BESIDE.ME knows how to cook like you. "

Oh well , she's pertaining to Baekhyun. Baekhyun grow up in a rich family and they have many maids who will cook for him , so he don't really know how to cook. He almost turn the School into fire before when he tried to Bake cakes for Geurim.

I accidentally look at Baekhyun and he was glaring at me. I don't know why but I'm start sweating right now. That glare is giving me a fvcking goosebumps.

Geurim suddenly hit him that made him complain. I just controlled myself not to laugh because I told you , I love my life.
"What was that for?"

"Stop glaring at Sehun and just eat there."

OKAY Now i'm really gonna be dead. Geurim you really such an idiot..

-----

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I woke up late because I wasn't able to sleep last night just to practice on how to cook but Damn! i'm really bad at it. That stupid girl! how could she gave me work on the day of my birthday.

Oh yeah , speaking of which . Where is that stupid girl right now? She's not around when I woke up.

"Goodmorning Baekhyun."

I almost jumpout when Yoona sudde nly appeared like a mushroom infront of me. I greet her back before I resume to clean the mess.

"Yoona ,Have you seen my Bee?"

"Geurim?hmmp nope. I don't know where she is."

"Oh okay." I went outside to look around.

Aish!Where is she now? How could she left without telling me. I'm her boyfriend so I have the right to know where should she go.

"Baekhyun who are you looking for?" -

Kai ask after I encounter him outside. Good thing he's here or else , I already think that Geurim was with him right now.

"I'm looking for Geurim. have you seen her?"

"no, I haven't seen her."

"k"

that's the only thing I respond and left him. I don't have time to talk with them because i'm not in the mood.

I sat frustratingly in the bench while having a pokerface. Could it be ,she forgot what day is today?Aish how mean of her! "You'll be dead to me later , you stupid ugly ex-no star!"

Everyone is here aside from her. Where could she possibly went?

I'll stay in this bench and wait until she gets back because I will going to scold her.

----

it's already 10 pm in the evening and yet , that Girl still not here. I'm already worried.

what if something happened to her ? What if she has been kidnapped again?

"Baekhyun! Baekhyun!Baekhyun!"

Chen run rushingly towards me ,I don't what is happening but it looms like an emergency. "What happened?" I asked

"Something happened to Geurim!"

"what?!!"

I start running right after he said it. This is what i'm talking about. Please be safe my bee ,I don't know what will I gonna happen to you.

I stop from running when I heard some noises of a crowd. A party in the middle of the night?

"What was that?"

"Baekhyun , this way!"

He turn left , so I followed him while my forehead turning into knots. My eyes just widen right after I saw Jang Geurim standing in the mini stage while carrying a mic . I glared at Chen and he's just smiling at me while doing a piece sign. Everyone was here while sitting in the chairs and it looks like some kind of party happening right now.

Chen! you're gonna be dead to me later.

I was so crazy like idiot while waiting for her to comeback on the beach house and She's just here all this time?

I stop from thinking when a slideshow appeared on the screen from the stage. My tears start skipping out from my eyes unconciously when Geurim and I appeared on it , starting from the time when the day we first encounter each other to the present plus they used my favorite song which is entittled I do(Cherish you) that made me more surprised .

The slideshow showed those precious memories that I shared with her from the love and pains we experienced before.

"Baekkie.."

I frozed for a second just by hearing her voice. Damn , here's my abnormal heart again ,beating so fast even though she's not doing anything.

I look around and everyone is looking at me. I was so nervous, but it was gone when I look back into her color ashes gray eyes.

"Baekkie listen ,I just want to great you a happy birthday. I just want you to know ,that i'm so thankful in all the things you have done to me. I can't imagine what I would do if I didn't have you to hold my handvand look me in the eyes to tell me I'm yours forever. All our memories together will never be taken away, no matter how old we get and how many birthdays pass by, because you're the gift in my life, I give you my gift of love.

I Wanted to show you how much I love you, I thought of writing you a poem, thought of sing you a love song, even thought of picking you the stars. But all diminishes at your loving and caring heart.

I'm sorry if i'm not good at everything. I always give you a headache but you never said you're tired. You are always the one who gave surprise ,so this time It's my turn."

I was so surprise on what she did next. She jump over the stage and walk towards me while carrying the cake that was handed on her..

"B-bee.." that's the only thing cameout from my mouth. She's already standing infront of me and I can't even say a word.

"Happy Birthday Honey of my life."

She gave me the most sweetest smile.

Aigoo She's so pretty.

I want to scold her for making me worried ,but I changed my mind since she did all of this things for me.
"Thank you Bee of my life."

I blow the Candle as we shared a laugh.

"I love you times two infinity .." I said as I pull the came towards her face so I laugh really hard. "That's a payback for making me worried :p "

"Why you!!"

Ok now i'm gonna be dead.. Baekhyun run for your life. She follows while carrying some icings and throw it to me but Kai Was hit so the end , he took revenge on me instead of Geurim. Party started while having an Icing fights.

Celebrating my birthday with the most important people in my life is the best thing I ever had.

all I thought she already forgot about my birthday but it was all wrong.There is always times that people might forget about his important day but the one really care for that person will never forget it. I'm not lucky to have a incomplete but i'm lucky to have the best partner for life.

The fact that we separated twice is the enough reason to rejoice.

Now we love each other even more.

-----

Geurim's P.O.V

How would you know if you already found the right person for you?

Maybe you already met him, but you sat down to tie your shoes.

Maybe he's already near you, but you turned opposite way to check the traffic lights or maybe you already encounter him but the car blocked you. There are lucky people who already found the right person for them.

Just like me.

I met him as my greatest enemy inside the School. We treated each other like cat and dog.

But who would have thought that he was the guy who save me from 7 years ago.

From enemy now the guy named Byun Baekhyun is now my partner for life.

It's not faith , it's destiny.

So If you already found the right person .You have to hold on to each other and never to let go.

I ,Jang Geurim ,the girl who experienced a life of no star, the girl who fall inlove with the Student council president of Seoul University is here to tell you that never to lose hope and always think positive.

Because the right person for you is just around and time will come. You will be able to meet the right person at the right time.

The end

--------

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

95.8K 3.1K 38
Y/l/n Y/n was a reserved, quiet and a rather cold girl. People only knew about how beautiful and smart she is. Her coldness hid all her good sides. W...
43.9K 1.1K 27
"Tae , I really like you " "No thanks Mr.Jeon. I don't want to see your face .Please go away and don't ever ask me for love . I hate you" Jungkook...
10.9K 574 36
/|| highest rank : #1 in exofic in exootp COMPLETED ⚠WARNING ⚠: BoyxBoy Part 1 Two stran...