Forbidden Love-Larmau✔️

By MCshadowRaider

|HIGHEST RANK - #8 IN FANFICTION| Aphmau and Laurence, have confirmed that they love each other...but, there... More

Reunited!
A New Enemy
Ivy The Venom Scythe
ASK ME QUESTIONS!
Love Is Blind
Q&A!!!!!!
PLEASE READ!!! (Not chapter)
No more Sacrifices!
TRAVLYN BOOK PUBLISHED
An old...Enemy...
Aarmau strike again...yay...
We Need a Solution.
"You're The Monster."
No more Hope for Larmau...
Just Pretend.
Who Do You Love?
Please Read!!!!!!!
She's Mine.
She's A Danger to Laurence...
The Real Reason
The Body
They're Back.
Thank you so much Guys :)
Second Thoughts
Horrible Loss...
A Different Person...
Calm Day...
A Kiss Goodnight...
MY BIRTHDAY!
Abandoned Village
A Lost Friend
Before I'm Gone...
((Please Read))
A Kiss Goodbye...
We'll meet again....I Promise.
(PLEASE STOP)
What we really feel.
It's Not A Dream.
One Last Kiss Before I Go.
Epilogue
Thank you so much guys!

His Heartbeat...

1.7K 45 11
By MCshadowRaider

Aphmau POV
I was sitting down, looking down at the glistening water...the Irene statue beside me, the water washing onto shore, silence... "A-Aphmau?" A voice asked "Leave.Me.Alone" I demanded "M-Mom?" I look down, knowing it was Malachi and Katelyn..." I'm..not...r-ready..." I stuttered "Mom-" I stood up and clenched my fists "Leave me...to think." Katelyn grabbed Malachi's arm and walked away, my heart slowly breaking "She needs time..." Katelyn explained to Malachi, I slowly sat back down on the cliff, where Lady Irene's statue stood "I'm sorry..." I whispered to myself...

Malachi's POV
Levin saw me and his eyes widened "Was mom there?!" He asked with worry creeping up on his voice "Y-Yes...she's wants to be alone." Levin looked at Katelyn "She needs some time alone...a lot has happened the past few days...so...she's just-" I clenched my fists "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I screamed, Katelyn backed away "What-" I pointed a finger at her face "LAURENCE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU! I HATE YOU!" I shouted, once again, Katelyn looked like she was about to kill me, but she then looked down "...Malachi. Go, NOW. We need to talk." Levin demanded "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT-" Katelyn looked up and tears filled her eyes "STOP! I KNOW IT WAS MY FAULT THIS HAPPENED! I DON'T NEED YOU TO RUB IT IN MY FACE ANYMORE!" She shouted back, Levin pushed me against the tree and he did the same to Katelyn "I WANT YOU 2 TO STOP RIGHT NOW!" He shouted, getting both of our attention "Mom, is stressed right now. Malachi, it wasn't any ones fault that...t-this happened. So stop, with the blaming." I rolled my eyes "It's her fault." I mumbled to myself "MALACHI GO THE HOUSE.NOW." Levin demanded, raising his voice. I growled under my breath, then I left, giving Katelyn a dirty look...it's her fault that mom is like this.

Zoey POV
I ran to the house where Aaron and...the body of Laurence was "AARON WHAT-" as I ran inside, I saw a figure that stood up straight and Aaron putting his hands over his eyes, trying to look through the smoke "Zoey...Aaron here...s-saved my life." I squinted my eyes to only see...a man, with brown hair, sea blue eyes, perfect fit, a wide smile, blood on his shirt..."H-How..." He shrugged "I don't know...he just dropped the fragment...and then boom, I woke up to a cloud of smoke." He said, casually, like it was normal "How are you so...calm?" I asked, he chuckled "I wanted to come back and protect all of you...to love all of you...to come back...to go back to Aphmau." He said looking down at his hands "I hope this isn't a dream..." He whispered to himself. He looked up and walked through the smog, tears formed in my eyes "Zoey...I heard everything you said..." I looked at him confused "W-What?" He walked towards me and put his arms around me "You were blaming yourself because of what happened...I'm alive now..." He whispered, I felt him smiling "Laurence..." A faint voice called, he let go and looked behind him "Aaron-" before he could even speak, Aaron clenched his fists and punched Laurence in the face, causing me to feel anger "AARON!" I screamed, he growled "You left her...you broke your promise and you should-" I walked in front of Laurence and turned to Aaron "Stop! Laurence is alive, and that's because of you! Why are you mad!" I asked, he shook his head "I regret...saving Laurence." He mumbled, I gave him a confused look, he clenched his fists and walked away...

Malachi's POV
I was walking to Levin's until I saw Zoey helping a man get up "ZOEY!" I shouted, I ran towards her and took her out of the house "A-Are you ok? Was that a bandit? Why didn't you call any of us? Did he hurt you-" she shook her head "No." She said, I ran towards the house and I bumped into a man"Are you kidding me? Why does everyone keep on hurting me?" A familiar voice said, I stood up, the smoke in the building cleared up "Huh?" I took my hand off my eyes "Malachi? Wow thanks, great now my shirt is-" I smiled and ran towards Laurence and hugged him "Huh? Why are you-oh yeah...I was dead for what? A week?" He asked himself, I let go of him and smiled "Only for 4 days Laurence." He chuckled "Hm? Oh...thank Irene...whew!" He said, relieved "Why?" I asked, he chuckled "I don't know...I guess...I wasn't ready to leave yet?" He explained, I nodded symbolizing "ok", it was silence, until I heard running "huh?" A voice shouted, with excitement crossing it "LAURENCE!" We both looked towards the voice and saw Dante running towards him, he tackled Laurence to the ground "Laurence-" Laurence quickly stood up and dusted off the dirt from his torso "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" He shouted, me and Zoey laughed, Dante's eyes widened "W-What?" He asked, worried "Everyone keeps on tackling me to the ground! MAKING MY SHIRT DIRTY!" He explained, Dante was at first confused, but later laughed..."Haha! In all seriousness though...we need to talk, Laurence...it's about Aphmau." He whispered, Dante looked at me "It's ok...I understand...plus, me and Levin have to talk." I said whilst rolling my eyes...I don't want to talk to Levin about what I did...

Dante's POV
I smiled "Thanks Malachi. I heard from Levin that you found Aphmau." I said, Laurence looked down and frowned, as if he was thinking of something sad "Y-Yeah...she wants to be alone...for now." Malachi explained, looking away, trying to avoid eye contact with me "Alright...come on Laurence." Laurence nodded and we both walked away from Malachi and Zoey.........We were walking to the gate of Phoenix drop, not saying anything "Dante?" Laurence asked, breaking the silence "W-What...happened with Aphmau...when I was-" I frowned "Dead?" I said, interrupting...he looked down and nodded

"She was..." I said, pausing "sad...distraught...alone..." I explained. Laurence stopped in his tracks...

"I feel...so...bad..." He mumbled, with sadness crawling into his voice, I looked at him "Laurence, I know what your going to say...it's not your fault." He looked up and cracked a smile to himself, it was so small you can't even tell he was smiling "Thanks? Get my mind off things...how was it? While I was gone?" He asked, walking towards the gate "Nothing much..."

He put his hands into his pockets "Really? No one...was visiting me?"
I shook my head "Nope."

He frowned "I guess...no one really cares about me..." I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms "What did you just say?" I asked, with a bit of anger mixing in with my voice "No one went to my...body...that means they don't really care about me." He explained "Laurence?" I asked, he turned to me "What?"

I pinned him to the tree "Don't you ever say that we don't care about you. Specially, Aphmau. We didn't want to see your body, because we weren't ready to accept the truth." I explained.

He smiled "Thanks Dante. Did Aphmau, at least go?" He asked, I took my hand off the tree that I pinned him to, so he's free "No...out of all of us, she's the one who couldn't accept the truth...she didn't go out of her house for 4 days."

"Where is she? Is she still in her house? Can I see her? Is she ok?" Laurence bursted with questions, I rolled my eyes "At the Irene statue, no, I don't know, and yes." He chuckled "Thanks. Sorry about that...I was just really worried about her."

"Of course you are. Your her guard." He put his arms around me, not in a romantic way "And her lover." He said smiling, I laughed "Yeah, yeah. Whatever...but if you do want to see her...go ahead." His eyes widened, he jumped in excitement "YEAH!" He shouted, he ran towards the small village that we have...so far... "LAURENCE WAIT!" I shouted "THANKS DANTE!" He shouted back, and by that I saw his figure, slowly fading away in the distance..."Wow." I said to myself.

Laurence POV
I was running back to the small village until I tripped on a rock "Are you kidding me!" I said, I stood up and my arm had a cut "Ugh...whatever, this isn't that bad." I said to myself, as I ran through village, I finally stopped in front of the place, where Lord Aphmau placed the Irene statue "There she is..." I whispered to myself, I saw a figure sitting on the edge of the cliff, her hair perfectly flowing in the wind, a few sniffles were heard from the person "That's her...alright." I said confirming to myself...It's Aphmau...

Aphmau's POV
I closed my eyes trying to stop myself from crying, I felt the wind go against my cheeks, I heard the calm waves,
"Aphmau..." A faint voice called, I shook my head "I need...s-some time alone..." I said, opening my eyes, and looking down..."Is anything wrong?" The faint voice asked, it felt...so familiar "I'm not ready to see him yet..." I explained, I heard the voice chuckle "stand up." The voice demanded, I sighed, I slowly stood up but I didn't face the voice "I.Said.I.Need.Some.Time.Alone." I said, clenching my fists "Why?" The voice asked "IM NOT READY! I love him! IT WAS MY FAULT! IM NOT READY TO SEE HIM! LEAVE! P-P-PLEASE! S-STOP!" I cried, as I drop to my knees "Calm..." The voice added "L-LEAVE! M-ME ALONE!" I cried again "Who's...'him'?" The voice asked...I hesitated to say his name...but I still said it..."L-Laurence..." I said stuttering, trying to resist "Look at me..." The faint voice said, I clenched my fists, I stood up and faced the direction of the voice "THERE! ARE YOU-" I opened my eyes and I felt my heart skip a beat...

Laurence POV
She was quiet...her eyes widened, tears gently rolled off her cheeks "N-No...Y-YOUR PLAYING A TRICK ON ME! Y-YOU CAN'T BE-" I smiled "I'm real..." Se closed her eyes and opened it again "THIS IS A DREAM! I-I SAW YOU DIE! MY MIND IS PLAYING A TRICK ON ME! WHY CANT YOU BE REAL!" She shouted, she dropped to her knees "A-Aphmau..." I called, she shook her head "W-Why...I-I love you..."she mumbled "Why can't you be...real...my mind...it always...p-p....PLAYS TRICKS ON ME!" She screamed with anger mixing in with her voice, I went on my knees so I would be the same eye level as her "Aphmau...trust...me....I'm real" I said, trying to convince her. Aphmau shook her head "N-No! S-Stop! Stop T-Torturing me!" She shouted, I took her arm and placed it on my chest, she looked up, I slowly put my hand on hers, her tears gently rolling off her cheek...I smiled...

"Feel that? That's...my heart beating...for you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BOOK 2!! Thank you so much for all the support that you have given me, for book 1 (Hidden Love)! I hope you give this book a lot of support like you have given to book 1! If I make mistakes please forgive me!

Remember to
Like/Comment/Share/Vote/Follow me

Thanks for all the support!
~MCshadowRaider

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 1.3K 59
After a year of leaving Mystreet, Y/n has gained a career but has kept her heart locked away. Hoping she won't love ever again, cause the only thing...
11.1K 259 60
Laurence sits next to me and i snuggle against him for warmth. "Aphmau...I'm really sorry for everything that has happened. I've caused you so much t...
324 8 29
Laurence has been struggling with the realization that he is in love with his best friend, Garroth. Because of this, he moved away. When he finally r...
414K 12K 93
"Hey Garroth! So, I was wondering if we could talk." "Sure, I have time right now." He waited for me to say something. "... in private." I said. "Oh...