We Need a Solution.

Katelyn's POV
I ran downstairs and at the corner of my eye, I saw Travis talking to Laurence "Huh?" I walk towards them "Hey Travis...Hey Laurence." Laurence chuckles "Did Aphmau tell you what happened to me?" I scratched the back of My head "Yeah..." Laurence smiled "Of course she would." I sat beside Laurence "She cares about you...you of all people should know that." I say, Laurence looks down "I know...but I don't want anymore people to worry about me. I know how it feels to die...and I worried people because of that. Aphmau probably would've gotten a heart attack if it wasn't for Aaron." I gave him a confused look "Aaron? What'd he do?" Travis closed his eyes and leaned back "I didn't tell you? Well, Aaron used this purple glass ball thing...on me. He dropped it and it probably shattered into pieces. Then boom I was awake." He explained "Does he have another one? Maybe he can use-" he shook his head "No...I don't want him to use it on me...if he has another one." Travis opened his eyes and leaned forward "Why?" Laurence sighed "I want to save Garroth." My eyes widened "Laurence are you crazy?! You'll get yourself killed!" Travis says raising his voice, Laurence looks down and sighs "Maybe not. It won't hurt if I try right?" I shake my head "Your going to take the risk? Laurence, Aphmau nearly had a heart attack when you died...do you think she'd want to go through that again? But this time you actually die? No." I say coldly with no expression on my face "I-...never mind."

Laurence POV
Katelyn said it so coldly...I couldn't see her face but she said it like it was nothing "Laurence is it ok if you stay here?" Katelyn asks, I nodded "Bye Laurence." Travis says, his voice getting farther away...What happens if I do save Garroth? Will I be alive? Will Garroth be alive? Will Zane get out too? Can we even get to Garroth? Can my blindness go away? "Laurence I need to talk to you." A voice says "W-Who are you?"

Aaron's POV
"What do you mean who am I? You know who I am." Laurence sighed "I'm blind...if you didn't know that." My eyes widen at first but I sigh "Aaron. Its Aaron." He nods "Hey Aar-" My anger builds up on me but I try to hold it in "What's this I hear about trying to save Garroth?" He scratches the back of his head "That reminds me...Aaron do you have another one of those fragments?" I nod "Yes.Why?" Laurence your not going to be saving Garroth anytime soon. "To get Garroth out of the Irene Dimension." He says "That's a bad idea Laurence. You'll get yourself killed." A chuckle was heard from him "Everybody is saying that to me. I don't think I'll die." I clench my fists "Look Laurence. I suggest you don't do it. If you do you'll get yourself killed and then Aphmau will depressed again. Do you really think that you doing that would make her feel better about you?" I say...it was silent...he didn't reply back. He was frozen..."W-What do you mean by that?" I sigh "Nevermind-" I say as I was about to stand up but he grabbed my arm "Aaron.Tell.Me." I quickly pull away "Laurence. Don't push it." I was walking away until I heard Laurence say "You don't want me to use it because you want to. Why." He says, looking down "Wha-" he clenches his fists "You don't want to-" I run to him and I put my hand around his neck "Y-You...w-want t-to use I-It to...p-prove y-yourself w-worthy." I tighten my grip around his neck "You better stop right now or else I'll kill you." He shakes his head "Y-You don't h-have i-it in y-you..."

Aphmau's POV
I drop my sword "W-What..." Sasha sighs "Laurence will die if you don't save him soon. Someone used a potion on him to make him blind. After a few days...he'll die." I shake my head "N-No..." Sasha looks at me in despair "But I can help you save him...except I can't guarantee anything." I sit down in the bed "Sasha...I can't trust you walking around the village so-" I pick up my sword and put it to her neck "I'll put you in jail." I say, At the right time, Dante walks up stairs the tree and sees my sword to her neck "Aphmau!" I signal him to take her hands "Dante." He nods, he goes behind Sasha and ties her hands together with a rope. While they were leaving Sasha shouted "APHMAU, HE'LL DIE!" I look away and I hear Dante say "Shut your mouth."...I need to check on Laurence quick... I thought, I quickly climb down the ladder and run down the stairs "Laurence?"

Laurence's POV
Although I'm blind I can feel Aaron's anger getting to him, every time he spoke his grip got tighter around my neck "You don't know me Laurence." I put my hand on his hand to try and make his grip loose...I didn't reply back, I was to busy grasping for air "I k-know...y-you c-can't k-kill m-me..." I say, trying to breathe..."Y-You d-don't h-have i-it in y-you." I repeated, his grip gets even tighter, my hands try to get his hands off of my neck...he goes even tighter...

"Let me prove you wrong, Laurence."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Welp the chapter ends there! Sorry :) Thank you for reading this part of the story! If I made any mistakes, sorry!

Remember to
Like/Comment/Share/Vote/Follow me

Thanks for all the support!!!
~MCshadowRaider