The Real Reason

Laurence POV
I was sure that Dante was shocked about what I said, but I ignored him anyways. I walked to the forest and when I was far into the woods, my legs gave up and I fell to the floor "ARGH!" I lie down on my back and I take my hand off my wound created by the sword of a Bandit...I take off my jacket and lift my shirt up. All I saw was blood "Argh!" I scream trying to keep myself quiet...Thank Irene it wasn't her who got stabbed...

~Flashback from when Aphmau fainted~

I was scared. I checked her pulse and it was still beating. I sighed in relief until I heard someone chuckle behind me "What a beautiful princess you have there." A raspy voice says, I slowly turn around and see a man with other four people. I stand up and take out my sword "We're here to get her back." The man runs towards me but I dodge his sword, I grab my emerald sword and kick him "GET HER!" He screams, pointing to Aphmau. I growl under my breath, I jump in front of the Bandits, protecting Aphmau who was behind me unconsious "Get.Away.From.Her." I mumble, the 2 men laugh "Make me." I run towards one of them and tackle him to the ground, his sword stabs my stomach and I fall to the ground. The men laugh and slowly walk towards Aphmau, I struggle to stand up but I manage "I don't think so." I run towards him, I clench my sword and right when we made eye contact my sword went through his stomach "ARGH!" The man screams "Hey!" He runs towards me, I dodge him but his sword brushes through my arm. My arm starts to bleed, but I ignore it. He stops and looks at me "Try that again." I mumble with anger, his eyes show fear and he runs away leaving with his other 2 friends...

I fall to the ground and my wound was painful, but I had to carry Aphmau to safety. I dealt with it. I walked towards Aphmau and carry her, bridal style. The wound was hurting alot but I needed to protect Aphmau...I don't want her to get hurt.

~End of Flashback~

I stand up and grab my jacket. I wrap it around my wound so it's covered and people won't see it. The reason I don't want people to see it was because they would worry about me and I don't want that...I don't want to bring anymore trouble. I limp towards the gates of where we live and scream "Hey! Open the Gates!" Levin looks over the fence and smiles, he opens it and I come in. I try my best not to fall, or let him know that I'm badly injured "Are you ok? Laurence...your arm is bleeding." I look at my arm but then look back at Levin..."I fell...on a rock." Levin nodded, but I can tell that he was getting worried a bit. All I do is smile and walk to the big tree house.

Aphmau's POV
I was talking with Katelyn until I saw Laurence come up. "Aphmau?" I look at her and give her a signal that I want to talk to Laurence...Alone. She smiles "See ya later Aph." She says, Katelyn leaves the tree house and I walk over to Laurence. He hides his face from me, which kind of bothered me "Can we please...talk?" He shakes his head "Not right now, I'm tired." I sigh and sit beside him "We can't be like this forever." I mumble I wrap my arms around him and he jumps a bit, like he was hurt. I let go and I look at him worried "Is..everything ok?" Laurence nods "Everything is fine." I shake my head "Laurence. Please. I'm tired and I feel sick. Can we just end this please?" I say with frustration crawling into my voice, Laurence stands up and clenches his fists "You think you're tired? You think you feel sick?" He mumbles, I roll my eyes "We need to stop being like this! STOP HAVING SO MUCH PRIDE IN YOU!" I say raising my voice, he turns towards me and I see a cut on his cheek "DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS ABOUT MY PRIDE? YOU SAID TO ME THAT YOU LOVED ME! BUT INSTEAD YOU LOVED AARON!" He screams back, A tear fell from my eye "I DON'T LOVE HIM LAURENCE!"

Laurence clenches his fists "OH REALLY? THEN WHY DID AARON SAY THAT YOU SAID 'I love you" TO HIM? AND WHY DID YOU KISS IN THE PLAZA!" My eyes widened in fear

I lower down my voice"L-Laurence...h-he's the one who kissed me" Laurence walks to a bed far away from me and lies down on it "I need some time alone." He mumbles...I sit on my bed and I bury my face into my hands "I love you...so much Laurence..." I cry...I wish we can go back to normal again...

Laurence's POV
The reason I got mad at Aphmau is
because I want her to get away from me. We being like this is more safer...She being far away from me is more safer. I attacked those guards because I love her and so they would want to kill me first instead of her... I will protect her no matter what. I take off my shirt and wrap it around my wound "This should be good." I wince in pain but I try not to scream, since Aphmau is still here...I look at her and she's crying...I want to tell her that I love her and that I just want to protect her...but she'd die if I do that. My whole body turns and when I do, it sends pain through my whole body...

"If those bandits come back...I'll kill them with all the power I have left in me...I don't care if they hurt me or torture me...as long as the women I love is safe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for watching this part of the story! Hope you like the book so far! Sorry if I made mistakes by the way! Please comment because I love to read your comments and I might reply to them!

Remember to
Like/Vote/Comment!!!/Share/Follow me

Thanks for all the support
~MCshadowRaider