They're Back.

Hey everyone...so This chapter will have a little smut. So I'll put a warning when it happens. Feel free to skip it. But if you want to read go ahead but for those who get unfomfortable then I'll put a warning.

Travis's POV

I knock on the door while holding Katelyn in my arms "Zoey...!" I whispered, Zoey opened the door and rubbed her eyes. "Hey...Zoey. Is it ok if Katelyn can sleep here?" She sighed "Do I have a choice?" I chuckled nervously "Nope." Zoey chuckled and nodded "Sure. She can sleep on the bed and-" I smiled and walked to her bed and laid Katelyn on the bed "It's ok. I won't sleep here." I opened the door and left. I sat back on the bench and looked up...it was sunset...

Aphmau's POV

Dante looked at me confused "I-It's a long story..." I mumble. Dante sighed "Aphmau you can leave if you want..." I nodded "Just...take care of the body." I said, I walked away from them and made my way towards the tree house, but a hand grabbed my wrist "Gah!" I turn around and saw Kawaii~Chan looking at me worried "A-Aphmau~Senpai?" I looked at her worried "Kawaii~Chan? Is everything alright?" A tear fell from her face "A-Aphmau~Senpai...A-Are we s-still s-safe?" My eyes widen at her sudden question "Kawaii~Chan saw the body..." I sigh and hold her hands "Kawaii~Chan it's ok...we're still safe." Kawaii~Chan gives me a weak smile and lets go, she wipes away her tear that was on her cheek "Promise." I give her a weak smile...I can't keep that promise..."Y-Yeah...o-of course" Kawaii~Chan sighed and walked away from me, a tear falls from eyes "I can't believe I-I lied to my friends about...being...s-safe..." I mumbled to myself, I fall to my knees "It's not your fault." A faint voice said, I turned around and saw Travis on a bench looking up at the sky but he then looked at me.

"Why are you here?" I asked...that came of rude.

"Ha...I live here. With...you." He chuckled, I shrugged and wiped away my tears "It wasn't your fault that those bandits came in here to get revenge...or some other reason."

"Y-You know?" I stuttered, Travis looked back at the sky and nodded "Of course I do...everyone does." I sighed and buried my face into my hands "Relax Aphmau...They aren't blaming you. Plus, we're still safe. Only 1 man came..." He mumbled, I nodded and stood up "T-Thanks Travis..."I said, he nodded "No problem..." I smiled and walked up the tree house, climbed the ladder and When I looked to the left I saw Laurence sitting up with his shirt off.

Laurence's POV

I looked behind me and saw Aphmau staring at me "Do you need anything?" I asked, She walked towards me and sat on the other side of the bed "N-No..." She mumbled, I grabbed my shirt on the ground which was drenched with blood "Thanks." I mumbled she sighed "F-For what?" I put my shirt on and stood up "For healing me...Thanks for that." I mumbled the last part, at the corner of my eye I see her fidgeting "N-No p-problem..." I walked to the ladder until someone grabbed my hand, I turned around and lips pressed onto mine. My eyes widened in shock but I melted into Aphmau's kiss, we broke the kiss and she looked at me "L-Laurence...I-I-" I cut her off and pressed my lips onto hers...We walked forward until her back was against the wall...

SMUT WARNING
I kissed her faster and more violently, Aphmau wrapped Her hands around my neck and my hands wrap around her waist. I pick her up and her legs were wrapped around my waist, but we still didn't break the kiss. I laid her on the bed and I put her arms above her head...I break the kiss and slowly kiss her on the neck. I hear her softly moan "L-Laurence..."She stutters, I don't stop I softly put my lips on her neck and kiss it a couple of times...she moans out my name "L-Laurence..." I stop and look at her...

SMUT IS NOW DONE

She looks at me "N-Not...now...someone can come and see us." I nod in agreement and let go of her and stand up but Aphmau grabs my collar and kisses me...She breaks the kiss and our foreheads touch "I love you..."I whisper, Aph smiles and her hands are wrapped around her neck "I...love you too Laurence..." I smile and wrap my hands around her waist and pull her close, I notice that her cheeks were red and they still were until now. Aphmau gives me a peck on the lips and hugs me, I bring her up which made her squeal "Gah! L-Laurence!" I chuckle and put her down..."Laurence...I-I'm...S-sorry...If we didn't stop It-" I smile at Aphmau "It's ok...but...I'm pretty sure you enjoyed that." Aphmau blushed and looked away "Heh..." I was about to leave but Aphmau grabbed my hand again and turned me around "I thought you said-" Aphmau shakes her head "N-NO! You need to follow me...I need to show you something." I nodded and followed her down the tree house.

~Time skip...they're with Dante because this author is lazy...jk~

Dante's POV

I look at Laurence and Aphmau worried. Laurence's arms were crossed and Aphmau was leaning her head on his shoulder which I found was pretty cute. It was just silence "Laurence do you-" Laurence clenched his fists and hit the table,Hard. Aphmau was scared and was shaking "L-Laurence...a-are you ok?" He looks at me "I killed him." He said with no emotion on his face, My eyes widened. "There was more than 1. After Aphmau fainted they came along and tried to get her back. I...faught them so they won't get her." When Aphmau heard this, a tear rolled down her cheek "I-Is...that why..." Laurence nodded "Yes. That's why I was bleeding." I look at his shoulder "You still are...aren't you? I can see your arm..." He sighs and shakes his head "It's nothing. Anyways, we need to make sure that our security is better...or else..." Laurence trails off "Maybe we should send the kids-" I cut her off "We need to send them somewhere else safer..." Laurence strokes his chin and looks at Aphmau "Aph, remember the Island that we're suppose to be looking for the Phoenix alliance?" She nods...

"Let's start looking for the island again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this part of the story...hope you enjoyed it? Sorry, if it was crappy :( and sorry if I made mistakes!

Remember to

Like/Vote/Comment/Share/Follow me

Thanks for all the support! <3

~MCshadowRaider