Epilogue

Hidden Love.

Strange right? From the start we were just friends. Then we had adventures together that led to different situations that I would never expect.

Its like he was destined for me, but I was just to blind to even notice.

The day he died right in front of my eyes was the day I regretted everything. He just wanted me to be there for him, something that easy and I failed miserably.

Maybe it was his fault for falling in love with me? No, he never gave up. He kept on trying to catch me but I would always reject him and his weird pick up lines.

That last day I saw him. In my dreams. Wearing a tuxedo that caught my eye right away. That smile that showed once again before he left.

And the ring. The Infinity ring he gave me, so I can remember that he is always with me.

I admit it. I miss his hug. His kiss. His smile. The way he looked at me as his only 'lady' and The way he charmed his way to get anything he wanted.

His funny jokes that made everyone cringe yet laugh of how stupid it was. He didn't care...as long as he made me...

Smile.

So many things got in the way of us but he still found ways to show his love for me. Saying 'I love you' without hesitation...

But, what about me? Why couldn't I say those 3 words? Was I too scared? I love him. So much. I didn't even want to let him go when we hugged.

I was given a chance to love him again but I messed up and now I lost him...forever.

5 years without him and I felt lonely. Until we talked in my dream and he gave me this beautiful ring...

But now? I smile, as much as I can. No one can replace him so I didn't want to find anyone.

I'm not looking for 'the one' anymore. I already found him and he's waiting for me up there in the sky, my guardian angel.

Smiling. I'll smile for him. He gave me something to remember, something to always make other people happy since thats what he always did.

I miss him. There's no doubt in that but... he wants me to smile.

Even though he's gone phsycally, he's still in my heart. Forever.

Funny. It's like everything is stopping us from even being together. I love him.

Who's there to blame? It's love. Love can be frustrating yet when you feel it, your legs go weak.

Why? Because we've been spending all of our lives walking endlessly, hoping to find 'the one' through the path.

Doing other things as well. But then, when we find 'the one' we instantly fall to our knees tired of walking...

Me? No, I didn't. I waited because I was to scared to take the risk. My excuses were always "I don't have enough time for love" or "I'm to busy for that."

But him. He took the risk. I was to blind to even notice it too.

I actually said 'I love you' without hesitating...before he left me forever.

It's so weird. Everything was trying to stop us from loving each other, show affection for each other.

Sadly, I failed the test of showing my affection towards him. I regret every bit of it.

From arguing with each other to not even talking for days or months. From near death experiences to times where he couldn't even control himself anymore.

And now. He's...dead. Gone from life. I can't see his face anymore nor can I see his charming smile.

Seperated from me. I couldn't even talk to him anymore like the time Garroth was stuck in the irene dimension.

He's gone from me. Someone who was dear to my heart is dead and he couldn't come back to love me again.

No, I lost him. Permantly, this time. I was given the chance but I messed up and left that chance.

Thinking back at it makes me feel... stupid. I had the chance. But I didn't even take it.

Now my heart breaks everytime I think about how and when I lost him.

He was in my arms slowly drifting into deep sleep, a sleep that will last a lifetime.

Clutching my sleeve as he breathed out his last words.

Then, his eyes slowly closed. My voice echoed through the forest calling his name, repeatedly.

His last breath escaped his lips and he was gone...at an instant.

See? Remembering that happening to your loved one. It really hurts.

But its ok now. The ring is what I have left. Though remembering hurts, I still wanted to remember Him.

To remember Laurence.

Huh, Forbidden Love...right?