Who Do You Love?

Levin's POV
I sigh..."Anything wrong Levin?" Malachi asks, I turn my head and face him "Do you think Laurence would be a good husband and a father?" His eyes widen "Uh...Why?" I shrug "I-I...never mind..." Malachi jumps in front of me and crossed his arms "Yes. I think he'd be a good husband...he always takes care of our mother." Yeah but he broke his promise...what if he breaks it again... "Levin? Levin!" May brother called, I snap out and I chuckle "S-Sorry..." He smiles...Whatever happens...I'll protect my mother.

Aphmau's POV
I smile "Laurence..." He smiles "C'mon, before Zoey comes back...she got mad at us for sleeping here." Laurence holds my hand and runs outside "Aphmau..." He says looking at me, I nod "Yeah...I know." He smiles and I crack a fake smile...he seemed to have noticed because his smile turned into a frown "Mom!" Malachi called I looked at Laurence but then looked back at my son running towards me "Laurence...is everything alright? Why do you-" I look at Laurence worried but he just smiled and dodged Malachi's eye contact "I fell...pretty hard...I fell in a hole." He smirks, I giggle...Terrible lier "Oh? How did you fall in a hole?" Levin asks, as he walked beside Malachi "Um..." Levin was confused at first but then realized that Laurence was "blind" "O-Oh! Sorry, Laurence...I forgot." Laurence shakes his head "It's ok...I understand." He says smiling "Um Levin, Malachi can you-" I heard running towards me I looked behind and saw Ivy running towards my son...MALACHI!

Laurence POV
I don't care if they find out that I'm not blind I need to save Malachi, I push Malachi to the side and block Ivy with my sword "I don't think so." I say sharply, she tried hitting me in the side but I kicked her in the stomach, she fell back "What did I tell you Ivy." I'm in shadow knight form...great. She stood up and looked at me with blood shot eyes "You don't scare me." She answered, I smirked "Oh Really?" She laughed "Yes Really...why don't I tell you something Laurence." She ran towards me and pinned me to the wall, she put the sword to my neck "No one move or he's going to die...oh and don't try on attacking me...or else someone else will die." She says, looking straight at Aphmau. I growl "What do you want with me." Ivy Smirks "Did you know that Aphmau doesn't love you? She actually loves Aaron...Aphmau is just saying that to you so you won't get hurt. But oh-" I pushed her to the ground and grabbed my sword "She would never do that to me you idiot." Ivy shrugs "Whatever you say big guy." I run to her but Dante jumps in front of me and holds me back "YIP VYLAD NOW." He screams, Yip and Vylad go behind Ivy and arrest her again "BELIEVE ME LAURENCE! ITS TRUE ASK APHMAU! HAHAHA!" Ivy laughs like a maniac. "It's not true...I hope..." I mumble to myself, Dante looks at me with disappointment "You need to stop this right now." I give him a confused look "Laurence it's the second time this week." Malachi and Levin look at me "I thought you were-"

Aphmau's POV
"I'll explain it later, Malachi." I said interrupting Malachi, I look over at Laurence...he looked at me but quickly looked away "I need to talk to you Aphmau." He says, I nod "Dante?" He nods and leaves with Levin and Malachi by his side "Is it true?" Laurence says, I look over at him "What?" He gives me a glare, it's different...his eyes, they weren't sweet, they weren't happy, they weren't sorry...they were angry. "Ivy said something. Do you love me?" I nod "Laurence of course I-" he clenches his fists "Do you love Aaron...?" My eyes widened...I didn't answer..."I-...." He punches the building wall "Laurence!" I scream worried "Leave me alone..." He mumbles, I shake my head "Laurence!" He walks away, angry...oh no...

Aaron's POV
I was leaning against the tree, thinking about my past actions "I'm sorry Aphmau..." As I was looking down I hear footsteps, I quickly go into stance and look around...I was worried at first until I saw Laurence walking towards me...I relaxed "Laurence...I-I-" he ran towards me full speed and pinned me to the tree "NOW I KNOW WHY YOU BEAT ME UP! YOU LOVE HER AND YOU STOLE HER AWAY FROM ME! I HATE YOU!" He screamed, Laurence looked up at me and tears were threatening to escape his eyes "L-Laurence I don't know what you're talking about!" I say, he shakes his head "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHY IM DOING THIS TO YOU!" I shake my head "I'VE HAD ENOUGH! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS YOU'RE A TRAITOR!" I was scared at the corner of my eye I see Aphmau running towards me and Laurence "Laurence stop!" She screams, she had wings behind her back and a sword in her hands. Laurence let go of me and looked at Aphmau "You both lied to me. You both are traitors..." He mumbled, He stormed off and left me and Aphmau worried...

Laurence POV
As I got farther away from them...I stopped and sat down, leaning my back on a tree...I looked up and a tear escaped my eye "Why does this have to happen..." I ask myself...I heard noises from the bushes, I didn't care...I didn't  care if it attacks me. "Laurence..." A voice said, I looked at the direction the voice came from..."Sasha? How did you-" she sat down beside me and she put her hand on mine "That's not important...I saw the whole thing happen...I know you're not blind." She adds, I ignore the fact that her hand is on mine and just look away "I don't want to talk about it." I mumble, Sasha puts her hand under my chin and make me face her "It's ok I'm here for you..." Sasha wraps her arms around me, I was tense at first but I melted in her hug "A-Are you?..." I ask, she lets go and smiles "Of course I am..." I clench my fists "But what if-" she smiles "I'm not like her, Laurence...ill be here for you no matter what..." My eyes widened but...I...smile "Thank you." I whisper...

Sasha's POV
It worked. I got him and it was very easy... "It's ok...I care about you." I wrap my hands around him and he does the same...my cheeks heat up...What the? I'll ignore it... I thought, I smile devilishly and he lets go...My smile now looks innocent..."Sasha?" I nod "Hm?"

Laurence's POV
I didn't know what I was doing. My face and hers are only inches apart. Sasha is giving me a worried look but I ignore it...next thing I know she giggles and smashes her lips into mine, I was trying to stop but she held my cheek...I melted into her kiss. We stop and she smiles at me...

"C'mon Laurence...forget about Aphmau...and come with me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading this book! I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry if I made any mistakes!

Remember to
Like/Vote/Comment/Share/Follow me

Thanks for all the support!
~MCshadowRaider