A Kiss Goodbye...

Alright. Hey guys! This all what I can get for you. Please play the song above...trust me it will be a better experience. It also inspired to write something like this. Thank you. (And yes I know it's from Fairy Tail...but trust me it will be better if you read with this playing.) Also, please read the end...I have a message for everyone.

Aphmau's POV

You know that regret you have when...you felt as if you were to late? I hid my feelings from him because I thought that maybe it wasn't time yet or maybe he just wasn't ready. The truth is...he was, and he waited for me. 

All this time I was blinded because of how much I worried to much or pushed away love. He loved me till the end but I felt as if I was too late to say anything. Everything was right in front of me, the answers...him. 

I was dumb to think that it wasn't time. I loved him yet I was to late show it... I hurt him so many times, yet he still loved me. 

I always said to myself 'It's fine, you have a lot of time to decide.' 

This was a wake-up call. I already had one, I was given another chance but I was too blinded and I ignored it. I lost the chance to show my emotion, how I felt yet I blew it because of how ignorant I was. 

Laurence.

I regret it. He always loved me and he would always say 'I love you' first and I would either avoid saying it or stutter saying it. I didn't know why but I just wasn't ready yet...or so I thought. I left him to become a leader, I ignored him when he needed someone's help the most. Laurence had his sister but she was always to busy so he relied on me when needed someone. This situation makes me want to give up.

I was to late. His body, his last breaths are the only thing I can get from him. I don't even dare to look at him when I never show my love for him. Tears would just slide down his cheeks as he held my face in his caring hands. 

I couldn't look at Laurence. I wanted to hug him or make him come back to me. His smile would just charm me into anything, yet I never acknowledge it... 

'Those I love you's weren't for me.' That sentence haunting me. His thought of what my I love you's were for hurt me, but I understood. 

Holding him in his last moments, making me give up on everything. I was to late! Everything! You can hear his heartbeat getting quiet every minute that passes by...

I opened my mouth and finally said the words, without mumbling, stuttering, scared or afraid.

"I LOVE YOU LAURENCE!" 

I screamed, my tears dropping onto his hand. Then I saw it. His smile. In a while I haven't seen it. I cried into his hands, I felt getting cold but I knew he was still trying to cling onto life. 

"I...Love you...too..." He said as tears slid down, onto the ground. The truth hurt...Laurence was dying and yet...I didn't love him enough! IT WASN'T ENOUGH! 

"YOU SACRIFICED EVERYTHING! PLEASE STAY WITH ME, LAURENCE I'M BEGGING YOU!" I screamed, this time, louder.

Laurence smiled and just held onto my cheek and wiped away the tears "Sh...I'll always stay in here." He pointed to my heart and I shook my head "LAURENCE! PLEASE!" I screamed, this was to much to handle...

Play this after the song is done! (Yes I know it's from Fairy Tail, what?)

 His smile hit me. I'll never get see that, anymore. I hugged him while he was on the ground "Aphmau..." He mumbled, I looked at him. "Laurence..." I was barely audible but I can't just talk normally.

"P-Please...let me...go..." He looked at me "NO! I CAN'T LAURENCE!" I screamed "I DIDN'T LOVE YOU ENOUGH!" I cried out.

"I WAS IGNORANT! PLEASE STAY WITH LAURENCE! PLEASE!" I screamed, he smiled and just held my cheek.

"You loved me enough...but...everyone's journey has an ending to it...Aphmau." I shook my head. "NO!"

Laurence coughed "Aphmau...p-please listen to me..." 

I cried, I felt the tears rolling off carelessly as I felt Laurence's life drifting away from me. He was ready to get taken away, but I wasn't.

"Everyone has there...e-ending, Aphmau." He smiled at me, I shook my head...denying the truth.

"It's timed when and h-how, Aph." Laurence took my hand and kissed it. Tears streamed down from the both of us "L-LAURENCE!" I screamed, trying to hide from the truth.

He got closer and pressed his lips against mine. This is it. The last one. There won't be anything after this. It's gone. I lost him. Hope is gone. My second chance is gone. I closed my eyes and felt it. The love he had left to give. I wanted to stay like this but...he let go and smiled at me.

"Aphmau..." He looked at me "I love you...and I always will." He let go. His arm fell and his body did to. My heart dropped to my stomach. "Laurence..." I covered my mouth with my free hand and cried into it. I closed my eyes and screamed "LAURENCE!" I repeatedly screamed.

That was it. Just like that he was gone, and now I can't get him back. I felt my tears and his. 

This was it....

His only...thing he left for me...

His farewell kiss...

"You never know what you have until you lose it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you. The music hit me. Yeah most people say it's just from Anime but it isn't JUST that. When you listen to the emotions of both instruments playing, you can feel it. I wrote this chapter because of the 2 songs from this amazing show that's all about family and protecting them with everything you have... Fairy Tail is a show where it can be funny at most times but then they have a family to protect. 

Just like here in the real world, we need to protect each other. Our world is messed up, yeah I know. But, there are good people out there who need to just be helped just once so they can help others and keep the chain going. Help and protect people who need it. Don't just agree in the comments or say "Yeah!" Prove it. Prove that you can help others or protect them with whatever you got. 

Heroes don't need super powers to save a person, all we need is faith in our selves. Help people who need it the most. We're all heroes, we don't need secret identities, superpowers, fame...All we need is each other. Yeah, ok this might sound corny but I'm saying the truth. Don't just go in the comments and say you'll do it or you will. PROVE IT.

Protect someone. No not physcally, don't get yourself killed. Protect them from whatever darkness is eating their lives away. Cry with that person, laugh with them...help them. They need someone and that someone will be you. You don't need to give them advice. Just listen to them, don't force them, just hear them out. Listen to their story as they tell you. 

They just want someone who will listen to them and look at them. Make them feel special and feel loved.