She's A Danger to Laurence...

Aaron's POV
"Tch." I wipe away the spec of blood on my lip and walk away from them...once I got far enough I punched the tree which caused pain to go through my body "ARGH!" I hold my wrist and my eyes are focused on my bloody fist..."I hate this..."

Aphmau's POV
Laurence dropped his sword and fell to the ground "YOU LOVE HIM!" He screamed "YOU LOVE HIM!" He punched the ground and his hand was bleeding, my eyes couldn't handle him like this "Laurence...Laurence plea-" I felt sudden pain in my stomach "Agh!" He looked at me "Aphmau?!" I fell and my head hit the ground, my eyes started to feel heavy "L-Laurence-" my eyes fully shut and I was blacked out...

*After Aphmau fainted, time skip, they are at the tree House now.*

My eyes open and I suddenly hear gasps "She's awake! Oh thank Irene!" I look around and I see Zoey and Kawaii~Chan with me..."Where is everyone else?" Zoey smiles "Don't worry they're ok...I'm not sure about Laurence though" Kawaii~Chan tugs on my arm "Aphmau~Senpai...Laurence~Kun has been acting weird lately. Did you do anything bad?" I raise an eyebrow "Why do you accuse me so fast!" She rolls her eyes "Aphmau~Senpai...Kawaii~Chan has heard what happened yesterday." I ignore what she says and just focuses on the word yesterday..."How long was I out for." Kawaii~Chan rolls her eyes again probably noticing that i'm trying to avoid her question "Half of yesterday...Laurence brought you here." Zoey explains "He isn't anywhere to be found. Right when he dropped you off here...he ran away." I sigh..."Um...Kawaii~Chan, can you leave us for a second?" Kawaii~Chan nods and climbs down the ladders, when the coast was clear. Zoey looked at me right in the eyes "Ivy...Is dangerous." She mumbles, my eyes widen "W-What did she do! Did she-" Zoey shakes her head "No...She isn't dangerous to us...she's a danger to Laurence. Laurence has been talking to her as of lately. Dante would always have to leave the building...he respects Laurence, so he does what Laurence tells him to do. He has to leave the building all the time, when they're talking." I sigh in relief that Ivy didn't do anything, but there is a part of me that is worried about Laurence. "Where is he?" Zoey opened her mouth to say something but Dante interuppts our conversation "Um...I need to talk to both of you." He says, we both nod and he sits down on the bed beside me. "Laurence and Ivy have been talking alot...I'm sure you told her that, Zoey." Zoey nods and Dante smiles for a second...it slowly fades away though "We need to get Laurence away from her. Ivy is trying to influence him." Zoey gives me a worried look "What do you mean by that Dante?" she asks... He stands up "Come with me...Laurence and Ivy are talking right now." I nod and Zoey helps me stands up "Let's go.Hurry." Dante says giving us a hand gesture making us hurry up...

Laurence's POV
Ivy..." I mumble, she smiles devilishly "Hey Laurence...What brings you here today?" Ivy says putting her finger on my chest, I slap it off and she frowns "Oh c'mon Laurence...don't you want to stay with me for a while?" She says in a flirtatous voice "What do you want with me?" I say, trying to make my voice sound intimadating "tch. Laurence, yesterday, when you came back from the tree house why were you so flirty with me and now you're not? You are a confusing boy." I smirk "And you are horrible at flirting with people" I say back, she laughs and playfully punches me...Just like what Aphmau would do when I used flirt with her...I thought. "Laurence?Laurence!" A voice screams, waving their hand in front of my face. Ivy smiles when she notices that my attention is on her again "Forget about Aphmau...help me escape out of here and I can have you come with me to O'kasis..." She says tracing her index finger down my chest. I held her finger and I take it off my chest "Stop." I mumble, she giggles "Oh C'mon...Aphmau isn't here right now...Plus she loves Aaron, she won't care." I clench my fists "She loves me." Ivy chuckles and grabs my collar "Are you sure? I mean...you never-" I hit my fist on the iron bars sending excruciating pain through my fist "Be careful...Laurence. Don't what yourself to get hurt. Well, at least that could be fixed...unlike your broken heart."My breaths were heavy and I was ready to kill someone that was in my way...but something about Ivy made me feel calm. She holds my hand and smiles innocently "Laurence...listen to me." I look into her eyes..."I'll be-" Before she could finish her sentence, Ivy was interuppted by Dante screaming "ALRIGHT THAT'S IT!" He grabs me and pushes me out the door, I was angry...Dante comes out of the door and I quickly pinned him to the wall "I still wanted to talk to her." I mumble with anger in my voice, Dante didn't speak...he was just shaking

Dante's POV
Laurence was scaring me so I quickly signaled Aphmau and Zoey to come and help "Laurence!" He lets go of me and I gasp for air "Laurence...it's me...Zoey and Aphmau. No need to-" he shook his head "I still needed to talk to Ivy. Something about her makes me feel...calm and Safe...I can't quite describe it." I look at Aphmau who looked hurt...I pat Laurence on the back "Why? We don't?" He smiles but I can tell it's fake "No...because sometimes you guys get annoying." I decide to play along "Excuse me! Maybe you are!" I say, with sass. Aphmau laughs and so does Zoey "You boys fight like little kids." Aphmau says, Laurence just nods "I need to go." he was about to walk away but I grab his wrist "Talk to Aphmau." He rolls his eyes "Why? So she could explain to me why she's such a liar?" That broke my heart...Why would he say such a thing?!... "Look, Dante...When someone says 'I Love You...' Then you will be happy and you know that they are saying the truth. But saying that and then taking it back...is just...stupid." Laurence clenches his fists "I'll talk to her when I'm ready to accept the truth." I turn around and I notice Aphmau is walking away with Zoey..."What truth?" I say, as I look back at Laurence. He was already walking away, but he heard it though. He stops, clecnches his fists, and he tilts his head sideways...

"The Truth is that she doesn't love me and all of her little 'I Love you's' were fake and weren't meant for me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading this story! I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry if I made any mistakes!

Remember to
Like/Vote/Comment/Share/Follow me

Thanks for all the support!

~MCshadowRaider