Reunited!

Levin's POV
I opened the door to my house and saw Malachi sitting on the couch looking at the fire place "Malachi." He turned his head "You wanted to talk?" I rolled my eyes "Why'd you do that?" He shot up "Look, I'll say sorry. It doesn't matter anymore." He answered back, I raised my eyebrow "Yes, it matters. Laurence is dead, accept it Malachi." I said, so...emotionless...woah... He walked towards me and grabbed my collar "SHUT UP!" He screamed, I pushed him away...he looked down, and started to laugh "M-Malachi? Does this seem like a joke to you?" I asked, he shook his head "Just be patient." He walked upstairs leaving me confused.What just happened?

Laurence's POV
It's been about 10 minutes now, and Aphmau was still in shock "...um...Surprise?" I said,tears filled her eyes and she slowly took her hand off my chest "A-Aph-" before I could finish, I felt a body crash into my chest and arms wrap around me. I gasped, surprise...but I smiled and hugged her back "I-I...m-missed...y-you..." She whispered, I closed my eyes "I love you too."

Aphmau's POV
I opened my eyes and I was hugging the real Laurence, the one who made me happy, the one who saved me, the one who guarded me with his life...the one that I love. "Uh...A-Aphmau?" His voice spoke up, I let go of him and he wiped away the tears on my cheeks "I'm here...no need to cry anymore" He said, smiling. I smiled back "How did you-" he shook his head "I'll tell you later...I wanna see Levin." He demanded, I nodded symbolizing "ok". He helped me to my feet and held my hand "A-Are you happy...t-that I'm alive?" He said, scratching the back of his head. "OF COURSE I AM! Why wouldn't I be?" He frowned and mumbled something I couldn't hear...which bothered me. "Laurence...I love you, no matter what. Even if your a shadow knight." He looked down and smiled "Thanks."

Is all he said "Aphmau! Laurence!" A voice called, Laurence looked up and saw Dante running towards us "What is it Dante?" I said smiling, he smiled "It's been a while since I've seen you smile." He said "It's kind of a great sight to see." Laurence smiled "Hey, she's mine." He said sharply "Laurence, Calm down, I've got 2 girls in my life already...and 2 kids...I think I'm good." Dante replied, scratching the back of his head "You 2 boys fight like little kids." I said, they looked at me and raised an eyebrow "How so?" Laurence asked, walking closer and closer "

"Um..." We were only an inch apart "Hm?" I gulped "You 2 love birds, need to get to the village. I thought you wanted to surprise Levin, Laurence?" He moved away from my face, and nodded "Yup. Aphmau I'm gonna-" I grabbed his hand "I'm coming with you...I don't want to lose you, again." He smiled, and put his hand on my cheek "I will never hurt you like that...ever again." Dante ran to Laurence and tackled him to the ground "DANTE!" I screamed, he rolled off of Laurence and smiled "Do I have to repeat it?" He asked, I shook my head "Dante?" Laurence slowly stood up with Dante "What-" he clenched his fists "DANTE I FELL SO MANY TIMES ALREADY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Laurence screamed.

Dante chuckled "Laurence calm down. We'll get you a new shirt."

Laurence groaned "Laurence calm-" I looked down and saw blood dripping down Laurence's arm "What happened?" I asked, pointing to his bloody arm.

He looked down, and his eyes widened in shock "Oh...well, when I was running towards you...I tripped on a rock and fell...I didn't know the cut was that big!" Dante rolled his eyes "Of course."

I chuckled "Your so clumsy. C'mon, let's go." They both nodded and followed me to the village...

Katelyn's POV
I was leaning on a tree...looking at the grass "You...ok?" A voice said, I looked up and saw Travis.

"What do you want?" I asked, sharply "Nothing...I'm just worried about you Katelyn." He replied, I smiled "Thanks, but no Thanks."

I looked back down, until I felt arms wrap around me "huh?!" Travis let go, but left his right hand on my shoulder "Katelyn...I know, you don't like me that much...but I care about you...I care about everyone."

I pushed him away from me "Leave me alone." He smiled "Your on the edge...let it out." He said, I looked at him confused "W-Wha" He frowned, and spoke up "You...killed him. If it weren't for you, he would be alive." Anger and sadness mixed with his voice "T-Travis! D-Don't-" he looked down...

"Why would Laurence protect a puny, weak, short tempered girl like you? Your just one of those Jury of nine people. Your like-" I clenched my fists, I was on the edge of crying "Travis...don't-" he clenched his fists "Your like..." I walked towards him "TRAVIS."

"Your like...Zane."

Aphmau's POV
We were walking to the village, in silence "How's life?" Dante spoke up, Laurence looked at him "Uh...I don't know Dante? Pretty scary since I-" a screamed was heard from the Village

"TRAVIS! STOP!" A voice screamed, we all looked at each other "That sounded like Katelyn!" Laurence ran to the village as fast as he could "COME ON APHMAU!" Dante screamed, whilst following Laurence. I followed behind them.

Once we got to the open gate, Laurence, ran inside "Where is she?!" Dante ran inside Levin's house and probably called him...What happened?

Travis POV
I felt my heart break when I saw Katelyn break down into tears..."P-Please...s-stop! I-I'm not...l-like him!" She was on her knees crying into her hands, I kneeled down to have the same eye level as her "Katelyn...it's ok...your sweet, loving, strong, and awesome." I said smiling, she looked up and wiped away her tears "Then why-" I shook my head "I didn't mean it. Your not like Zane..."

She looked up at me "How do you know him?" I scratched the back of my head "I don't...actually. I just hear a lot of stories about him, which are stories that are about him doing evil stuff-" she  crashed into me and wrapped her arms around my neck, I hugged back "Katelyn...you'll never be like...that demon...Zane." I said....I heard walking towards us...

"I'm like Zane. I'm his demon that did ALL the dirty work for him.Hahaha..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying it so far! If I make any mistakes please for give me.

Remember to
Like/Comment/Share/Vote/Follow me

Thanks for all the support!
~MCshadowRaider