A Lost Friend

Sorry for not posting guys...School has been really taking over my time and...I'm really sorry guys. I'm usually busy over the weekends cause of homework and additional activities so...sorry... :(

Garroth's POV

I screamed through the forest, trying to find Laurence. It was early morning and I didn't want to wake everyone up so I tried to find him my self "LAURENCE!" I screamed once again. Nothing. I sighed and walked back to ship "He's probably exploring the island." I said to myself, just then I heard chattering near the ship. My pace went faster and my heart began to pump louder "He probably docked it here, Aphmau." I smiled and walked out of the forest "Good morning everyone!" I said, everyone looked at me and smiled.

"Good mornin bro." I heard a voice say, I chuckled "You seem to have slept wonderful..." Vylad nodded and looked around "Laurence probably docked it here." Aphmau kept looking around until I put my hand on her shoulder, shocking her "You ok?" She looks one more time but gives up "Y-Yea...I'm fine. I just need fresh air..." Aphmau shakes my hand off her shoulder and starts heading to the forest "Aphmau can I come with you?" Katelyn asks, running towards her. Aphmau smiled and nodded "Sure Kate!"

Katelyn's POV

As we were both walking in the forest, Aphmau kept on moving her head side to side. "Don't do that. You might get dizzy." I blurt out. She looks at me and gives me a confused face "What?" I chuckle "Anything wrong? For the past few minutes, you keep on looking around." Aphmau sighed "Have you seen Laurence?" I looked at her..."Now that you say that...No, I haven't." She looked worried and kept on moving her head. "Aphmau?" No answer "Aphmau." Nothing. I suddenly put my hand on her shoulder and a tear fell from her eye "A-Are you sure?! M-Maybe he somewhere here!" Aphmau shook my hand off and ran towards a cobblestone wall "APHMAU WAI-" I was interrupted by a noise that rattled through the forest causing my ears to hurt, Aphmau fell to the ground covering her ears. I fell on my knees and did the same. The noise went on for minutes, until it suddenly stopped and it was silence. Birds chirped as if nothing happened... "What was that?"

I slowly stood up and everything looked normal and seemed normal...Too normal. "Ouch..." I heard a faint voice, I saw Aphmau scratching the back of her head "You ok?" I ask, walking towards her. She nods and sighs. "Sorry about freaking out...Why don't we go back, Laurence probably went...Exploring." I agreed with her and we walked back to the ship where the boys were.

Laurence's POV

My sword centimetres away from my face was in the air "N-No!" I shouted. The sharp blade cutting through my skin as I held it tight "C'MON GIVE UP! YOU'LL DIE ANYWAYS!" The maniac man screamed, getting frustrated. With all the strength I have left, I rolled to the side causing the man to fall face first on the ground. I stood up quickly and grabbed the sword, blood dripping from my left hand "Whatever...I'm right handed anyways." I say to myself. I suddenly hear a noise, loud enough to probably burst my ears. The man on the ground covered his ears too "AHHH!" The noise lasted for minutes until it stopped. I looked around trying to find the source of the sudden noise but I was interrupted by a fist to my face "OUCH!" I screamed, frustrated.

I was close to my boiling point but I tried my best to hold it in. The man grabs the sword from my hand and laughs "You. Lost." He said, The man took the sword and stabbed my leg "AH!" My heart was beating and I felt my vision going blurry "I-I can't lose..." I got up and tried to hit the man, lucky for me I did. "I can't fight!" I limp to any safe place I find but a kick hit my injured leg "Gah!" I tripped forward and hit the hard floor "You can't escape, we'll be fighting all day long."

Aphmau's POV

Everyone was separated, trying to find Laurence. "I don't think he's here..." A deep voice said behind me, I turned around and saw Garroth looking around "Lets look in the forest..." His eyes widened "Me and Travis will. You-" I shake my head and clench my fists "I.WILL.FIND.HIM.WITH.YOU." I raised my voice, he nods bluntly. No emotion. He walks towards Katelyn and the rest and explains to them...

Garroth walks towards me and gives me a look probably saying "Let's go." but in a more stern and annoyed way. I nod and response and we walk to into the forest.

"How is everything been so far, Aphmau?" Garroth says, breaking the silence between us.

I shrug "I've been better..." I mumble.

At the corner of my eye I see him nod, he sighs and keeps his eyes forward "How about you Garroth?" 

"Everything is fine." His voice was stern but you could tell he didn't want to talk much.

"Is there something bothering you, Garroth?" I ask him, sounding all formal. He shakes his head and suddenly takes his sword out. His eyes narrow as he looked intensely at the bush "Garroth?" He ignores me and slowly walks to the bush, until a cat jumped out at him making him jump. I heard Garroth sigh in relief as he put back his sword into place "Just a cat." I nod and giggle. He looks at me and smiles "You laughed." He mumbled, I give him a confused look as we continued walking forwards "It's been a long time since you've smiled...ever since-" He was cut off by a sudden scream, of pain...My eyes quickly look in front of me. The darkness of the forest made it difficult to see but I tried my hardest "Lets go back to the cobblestone wall...if we can find it." I nod in agreement, ignoring the scream. "Ok." Is all I said

Laurence's POV

Good one Laurence. You did good. Now destroy him, kill him. He hurt you like she did, I promise you won't feel guilt and despair. Its a reward you gained.

I laughed at the man, his hand over his wounded stomach "P-PLEASE!" I shake my head and smile devilishly "You hurt me." I mumble to myself "Just like she hurt-" I felt something crash into my body and when I was on the ground a figure was over me "A-Aphmau?" I mumble, surprised but anger was building up.

Her face. Hearing her voice always brings back memories. Memories that I don't want to forget. The time we laughed together, the time we fought over a table and the time...we kissed. That changed though. Everything in my view change. My lust for blood has grown even stronger, to kill innocent people when they didn't do anything to me. Who am I to judge though? They have had mistakes and all must be punished, right?

My heart skipped a beat when I saw her face. Her hazel brown eyes pierced my soul and told the old Laurence to come back and tell horrible jokes or flirt with her. I shook my head in disbelief "Gah!" A distant voice screamed, I looked over at Aphmau and saw that Garroth was thrown to the ground by the man "Friends? The more the marri-" I pushed Aphmau off and ran to him, not noticing the sword in his hand. "ARGH!" I screamed, the man smirked and as I ran closer to him he struck at me. More importantly...my heart. The blade went through my body with one strike. His laughter being echoed, time stopped. The pain went away but I saw his face and Garroth's. Garroth's eyes were full of shock and the mans...were filled with guilt and despair but he still laughed.

Then everything went back to normal. I fell to the ground, grasping for air. Is this it? I felt the pain go through my body like a wild fire. My body slowly fading away, getting weaker every second. I heard screams and a sword clang against each other. Then I suddenly feel hands wrap around me and turn me around "LAURENCE!" I heard the voice scream, my eyes were half closed. I forced them open and saw raven black hair fall on her shoulders gracefully, her hazel brown eyes staring at my sea blue ones. "A-Aph...mau..." I managed to say. 

This the last time. This is the last time i'll see her beautiful face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was literally waiting for this chapter idk why. Oh well! Thank you for reading this part of the story! And thank you for 8k reads omg :D if i made mistakes I am very sorry!

Remember to

Like/Vote/Comment/Share/follow me and stay awesome!

Thanks for all the support guys <3

~MCshadowRaider