No more Sacrifices!

Please read till end! Very important!

Aphmau's POV
My eyes widened in shock "Laurence...No." He tilt his head "Aphmau listen...if I can't be healed...I will save Garroth. To be honest-" before he could finish, I grabbed his head and kissed him...I let go "Laurence...I can't stand, losing you...again." I say, he sighed "Aphmau...but-" Our foreheads touch "Whatever happens...no one will sacrifice themselves." He frowned "If you say so..." He said, sitting back down "Thank you..." I climbed down the ladder and walked towards the village...ill find a way...

Katelyn's POV
I let go and Travis was frozen "W-What...d-did you say?" He asked "N-Nothing!" I can't believe it...I said 'I love you' to Travis... "Katelyn? Can I talk to you?" A voice said behind me, I turned around to see Aphmau looking down "Is anything wrong?" She shook her head "I...just need to talk to you...for a second." I nodded and walked down the stairs with Aphmau beside me...

"Katelyn...something bad happened to Laurence." She says

My eyes widened "What happened? Is he ok?"

Aphmah shook her head "H-He is...but...it's hard to explain..." Her breath was shaky, as if she was on the brink of crying...

"Tell me...what happened?" She looked down "Laurence...H-he's...b-blind..." My eyes widened in shock "W-What?!" Aphmau put her hand on my shoulder "Katelyn...it's not just that. Since he is blind he says that he would sacrifice himself to save Garroth...and I- knowing that he's having thoughts like this...worries me." I wrap my arms around her and smile "You love him. And he loves you. Do you really think that he'll just sacrifice himself?" I let go "Aphmau...Laurence, he maybe a Casanova type of guy or hot headed guy...but he's really caring, and knowing him, he wouldn't sacrifice himself just like that...he knows that you'll be hurt."

Aphmau's POV
I cracked a smile "I know..." I say "Thank you, Katelyn. That meant a lot." She smiles back "No problem. Your my friend. Friends help each other out. Anyways, I need to stay with Travis more. He's-" THUD "OUCH!" Travis screams, me and Katelyn look at each other. We ran up the stairs and we saw Travis on the floor curled up into a ball "Travis-" I start, but he cuts me off "I'm fine! I think it'll help if Katelyn kisses me..." He says, looking at her and winking...Katelyn's cheeks turn red and she looks away "Katelyn? A-Are you ok? Your cheeks are red..." She clasps her hands together "Y-Yeah...I'm fine...can you leave me with Travis please? I need to talk to him." I shrug "Oh...ok..." I walk down the stairs, and as I was walking out I hear "TRAVIS!" I chuckle "Oh Katelyn..." I whisper to myself...

??? POV
I rush out the boat and I'm at Phoenix Drop "Geez...how long was I asleep?" I say to myself, I jump onto the deck and hid behind a huge tree root "Malachi! Come here! Vylad Instructed us to get the map out, c'mon. We don't want to keep him waiting." A voice says "Alright! Coming Levin!" Another voice says. Two boys walk to the boat, one is brown haired and the other one is blonde "Hey Levin?" The brown haired one asks...which I assume is Malachi "Yeah?" Levin says "Don't you think we should check on Mom? I mean-" Levin chuckled "Malachi...I think we're good...plus I don't wanna see Laurence like that. It's...terrifying." I run to one of the crates and hide behind it "Hm...yeah. C'mon, hurry up. I need sleep." Malachi says looking around the boat with Levin "Hm...Levin and Malachi huh? Levin...what a familiar name..." I say, the boys walk down a ladder and is now gone, I quickly run into the village "No guards on patrol? Makes it easier for me to get around." I say to myself, I run behind a house and look around "Dante!" A voice shouts, a man with brown hair walks to Dante "Vylad...good to see you here...wait a minute...why is...he here?" I say, as I studied him...

Laurence POV
I lay back and I put my hands under my neck "Why does this have to happen?" I ask myself...It's so tempting. Aphmau said that no one should sacrifice themselves to save Garroth, but I know she is hurting a lot because she misses him. Should I- no...she told me not to think about it. Maybe I could ask Aaron about the fragment he used to heal me...maybe he as more than one. Is it a clue? Ugh...thinking about this hurts my head..."Laurence?" A familiar voice says "W-Who is that?" The voice chuckles, it's sounded like a women voice "Never knew I would see you here! Are you ok?" I started to panic a bit "Never Mind! Hey Laurence-" before the voice could finish, I heard a loud thud "What the?!"

Aphmau's POV
I pointed the point of my sword at her neck "Who are you." I say "Why are you here." The girl chuckles "Aphmau? Long time no see." I tighten my grip around my sword "I don't know who you are." I say, I see her smile under her hood "You should." I growl, I kneel down and I quickly take off her hood...

"Y-YOU!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I published my new book called "A Kiss and A Punch". It is a Travlyn fanfic! I hope you can find time to read it cause it has a different setting. Don't worry though, cause I'll put in a bit of other ships in the "A Kiss and A Punch" too! If I made any mistakes in this chapter, sorry!

Remember to
Like/Vote/Comment/Share/Follow me

Thanks for all the support!
~MCshadowRaider