Ivy The Venom Scythe

Aphmau POV
Me and Vyald were running until something caught my eye, I gasped "What is- LAURENCE." My eyes widened. I ran into the scene and screamed "LAURENCE STOP!"

Laurence POV
I turned around and saw Aphmau standing still, shaking, eyes widened in shock "What are you doing here!It's not safe, go. NOW!" She shook her head "Laurence! This is not you! Vylad can take care of her. Don't lose control!" I looked at Vylad "Laurence, it's true. We can talk to her or-" my vision started to blur and when I blinked, I was on the ground with a sword beside my head...Thank Irene it wasn't IN my head...I thought "TRAVIS!" A voice screamed, interrupting my thoughts...

I turned my head and I saw Travis fighting Ivy "ARGH!" I screamed as I stood up...I felt sudden pain in my leg, I looked down and saw a bloody wound. I ran towards Ivy and tackled her to the ground, I looked at Travis "TRAVIS! RUN-" he lost balanced and fell to the ground "Yes...it worked." Ivy whispered, I looked at her "I'LL KILL YOU-" I felt 2 hands pull me away from her "LAURENCE! Me and Aphmau will take care of her...seems like she's the only one." Aphmau grabbed Ivy from behind and Vylad punched her...knocking her out...

"Travis!" Aphmau screamed. I slowly stood up "Aphmau..." I looked around and everything was different, it was slowly fading away, my eyesight getting blurry even more "Laurence? Are you ok?" Vylad said running towards me, I nodded "Y-Yeah..." I walked towards Aphmau and Travis...Katelyn just stared..."Laurence, your leg!" I shook my head "Don't worry about my leg..."

"Laurence, come with me and Aphmau to bring Travis...you too Katelyn!" Everyone nodded there head...

We were bringing Travis to the house where I...died. Vylad and Aphmau brought Travis inside for Zoey and Kawaii~Chan to heal. My legs feeling weak and my head hurting.

"Laurence are you sure you're ok?" I nodded my head "Y-Yeah...I'm fine Aphmau..." I blinked and saw Vylad "I-I mean...V-Vylad..." He shook his head

"You need rest." He grabbed my hand but I pulled away "No...I'm fine."

He shook his head again "Fine. I'll be with Aphmau and Katelyn." He walked inside the building. I fell to the ground "Argh..." I brought my hands to my head "W-Why does my head-" I tried to stand up but I couldn't "Ugh..." My eyesight got blurry and I collapsed...

Aphmau POV
"He's going to be fine." Zoey said, we all sighed in relief "Thank Irene." I spoke "Stay here...I need to check on Laurence...he seemed a little sick." Vylad said, I gave him a confused look

"What do you mean?" I asked, he looked away "I was talking to him...and then he seemed like he was going to collapsed but he didn't. I don't know..."

"Go ahead. I'll just stay here with Katelyn for now...give me any updates." He nodded and left...

Vylad's POV
I walked outside and when I turned left I saw a collapsed Laurence on the ground "Laurence!" I ran to him and called for Malachi, since he was the closest "What happened?" He asked

"I don't know...but we need to bring him somewhere safe. Maybe he got shot or something." Malachi nodded.

"I doubt it but alright!" He said. We both took Laurence's arms and put it around our necks "Come on!"

Aphmau POV
"Katelyn, Are you ok?" Zoey asked breaking the silence. She nodded "Y-Yeah...I-I'm fine." I shook my head "No your not."