The Body

Hey guys. So...sorry if this is a crappy and horrible chapter. Just to start off. I've been feeling horrible about myself lately... I'm a bad author and I let you guys down again. I didn't post Forbidden Love lately and I feel like the story is horrible and I'm a horrible author...Literally, I'm sorry. Hope you guys can still forgive me...

Katelyn's POV

I walk towards Travis who seemed like he was sleeping "Travis wake up." He groaned "Five more minutes." He mumbles...I roll my eyes "Travis your sleeping on a bench...Don't you want to sleep on bed?" He shakes his head "No." I sigh and walked away but Arms wrap around me and pull me Down to the wooden bench..."T-Travis...W-What are you doing?" Travis shrugs "I feel lonely so stay with me for a while.." Travis puts his head on my
shoulder and my cheeks start to get hotter "O-Ok..." Is all I said, my eyes started to shut and I laid my head on his...Why do I have to be with this guy all the time?

Aphmau's POV
I stand up and wipe away my tears, I was making my way towards the ladder until I saw Laurence shivering on his bed "L-Laurence?" He didn't answer but he continued to shiver, I grab his jacket and I saw a blood stain on it...it was probably when he...'died'...I hang the jacket on the fence and I make my way towards him. "Laurence? A-Are you ok?" He keeps on shivering and it's starting to worry me...I sit in the bed with him and hug him, Laurence jumps a bit. He turns around with his white shirt wrapped around his stomach, soaked with blood "Laurence...LAURENCE Y-YOUR BLEEDING!" He turns around and looks at me "A-Aphmau...?" I put my hand over him and a bright light shines through it...I forgot...I open my eyes and Laurence's wound is gone but he was still shivering "T-Thanks..." He stutters, I lay down beside him and I wrap my arms around his bare chest. I put my hand on his neck and it was hot "L-Laurence...you have a fever..." Laurence continues to shiver "Here..." I hug him whilst me and Laurence are lying down, I bring him closer to me and Laurence seems to stop...he puts his head under my chin and after a few minutes...he was asleep. I smile but I notice bruises on his face. What happened to him?... My eyes started to get heavy and my eyes slowly start to shut...

Aaron's POV

I climb the ladders to the Tree House and I see, at the far end...Laurence and Aphmau sleeping on a bed. Aphmau's arms wrapped around Laurence as he is curled up into a ball next to her. I growl under my breath "I thought you loved me. I know you do...You just don't want to tell him Aphmau." I mumble to myself. I walk to my bed and grab my sword and my Bandana. "I'll save him and be known as the Hero." I say looking at the 2 'Couple'. I quickly climb off the ladder and I run into the forest...Thank Irene no one noticed me...I walk to the Irene Demension Portal but I stop...Great. I'm having second thoughts...Should I?...

Travis' POV

My eyes open and I notice weight is put on my head...I look up and see Katelyn sleeping. I smile and slowly put her head on my shoulder "Hope this doesn't wake you up..." I mumble, I put my arm on her back and my other arm under her 2 legs. I carry her up, bridal style, and she was asleep still. Sweat drops from my forehead since, I'm carrying Katelyn. If she wakes up I'm dead... I think, Katelyn moves a bit and her head is resting on my chest. I blush and walk towards Zoey's house...Hoping she's ok with me and Katelyn sleeping there...

Dante's POV

I walked to the Plaza since I wanted to check out the Lady Irene statue, but instead of relaxing I see a man on the floor with a sword through his stomach. My stomach twists and I instantly call for help "Alexis! Levin!" The 2 come running and Alexis' gags "What in the name of Irene?!" Levin walks to the man and takes out the sword making a noise which made Alexis sit down probably about to vomit "Alexis is it ok if you get Malachi...it doesn't seem that you can handle this..." She nods and runs quickly "Who do you think did this?" I ask, Levin studies the sword but it doesn't particular looks like it's from us. "This guys looks like a bandit." He states, I look at him confused "Huh?"

As me and Levin were talking, Malachi comes running towards us. Once he sees the body, Malachi stops and his jaw drops "Malachi...I know. Someone literally stabbed him through the stomach." He nods slowly and studies the man "I've never seen this guy before." Malachi mumbles. Levin looks away "Do you think we should tell mom?" I nod in agreement "You 2 go. I'll stay here..." They nod at the same time and run. I look away since I couldn't handle the sight...Those boys better hurry up or else I'm going to vomit everywhere...

Malachi's POV

Levin points to our tree house and I nod. He goes into our house just in case Aphmau might be there, I climb the ladders and I see Aphmau and Laurence sleeping on a bed. I smile and walk towards her "M-Mom...W-Wake up." Her eyes flutter open "M-Malachi? W-What's wrong?" I give her hand gesture meaning for her to talk outside of the Tree house. Aphmau nods and slowly puts Laurence's hand off of her waist. She climbs down the ladder with me "What is it?" I scratch the back of my head "Mom, Dante saw something and...he wants you to see it. Just promise you won't vomit?" Aphmau gives me a confused look "Just come with me." I mumble...

As we were making our way towards the plaza, a voice calls out our name "MOM! MALACHI!" We both turn around and I see my little brother running towards us...Well I wouldn't say little anymore, but still... He stops and his back is bent down with his hands on his thighs, panting "Calm down Levin." Mom says, smiling. Levin smiles back and finally catches his breath "Are you sure you want to see..." Our mother nods and we walk to the plaza...Please don't faint mom...

Aphmau's POV

Dante was standing infront of some object "Dante? Levin and Malachi-" He turns around which means he stops blocking the object...I gasp and I put my hand over my mouth "A-Aphmau...I saw this here..." I slowly walk towards the body "Turn the body around." I demand, without a doubt, Dante flips over the body and my eyes widen...

"The 'King' Is here...One of his men...They came back..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone...Hope you enjoyed the chapter...If I made mistakes, Please forgive me.

Remember to

Like/Vote/Comment/Share/Follow me

Thanks for all the support :)

~MCshadowRaider