No more Hope for Larmau...

Hey everyone. As you all know, I used be one of the most dedicated shipper of Larmau...but now I'm not.

Aarmau happened in all the series already. In MyStreet, MCD, and PDH...Aaron is always getting Aphmau's heart.

It's not fair anymore. I understand for MyStreet, and Phoenix Drop High (I know Aarmau didn't sail as much in the series but we all know that it will.) but for MCD?

Laurence and Garroth have been fighting for Aphmau's heart for both seasons, but what does Aaron do? Takes her like it was nothing.

I honestly feel bad for both Garroth and Laurence...they sacrificed there lives for her to protect her so many times.

Aaron may have died but at least it as fast. Unlike Laurence, who had to bare the pain and almost become a shadow knight, Garroth who had to fight his own brother and even got stabbed once.

I honestly, am starting to lose interest in all the series already. It's not because Larmau isn't happening but it's the fact that Aarmau always gets the spot light, and it's starting to annoy me...

I mean we all thought that it was either going to be Laurence or Garroth. But Aaron comes along and just takes her, without fighting for her. Like what?

Give Laurence and Garroth a chance first, they were the ones who fought no matter what for Aphmau's heart...

I barely watch any of her videos that include Roleplay anymore because I know there's going to be an Aarmau moment in it (like usual)... I honestly just watch her fanfic readings, because There isn't any Aarmau...

Usually, when an MCD video is uploaded I would drop anything to watch it...but now? No. I don't care if I didn't watch the video for days or even weeks...all I know is that I have to prepare for another Aarmau moment.

If you still have hope for the ship then your a trooper...but I don't have anymore hope. I honestly don't even give a shit about the ships anymore. If an Aarmau moment happens, I just shrug and say "Not surprised." Since I know it'll happen.

I've dedicated my whole Fucking life to the series never knowing that I'll actually stop watching it someday. I still Love Jess and all but the series...I don't know. Maybe I'll just watch like the first few minutes...

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother watching the MCD series or why I'm even making a Larmau fanfic when it's not even going to happen. I've been so hopeful for both ships (Garmau and Larmau.) Even Garmau is ok with me! But we all know that both won't happen, because Aaron will always sweep Aphmau off her feet without fighting for her. How great right? That's fair right? No it's not.

Anyways, sorry for rambling about this. I just thought that I needed to let it out. I'll post a chapter soon...bye...
~MCshadowRaider