Thank you so much Guys :)

Hey Raiders...

This may not be a chapter but I hope you still read this. Thank you so much for all the support you have given both my books Hidden Love and Forbidden Love. I seriously don't even know how to thank you guys... Every day I look at Hidden Love and I smile because it has about 45k views and tons of votes...I am so happy everytime you guys comment stuff on these 2 books. Even with "My One and Only Princess." The book already has about 200 reads which is so awesome! The reason I wanted to say this was because...I never really got the chance to actually put it in a chapter without it being...A chapter thats part of the story. I'm not really good at showing how much I love you guys but trust me I do! I started Hidden Love because...for fun. What I didn't know was that people actually got interested into the book and told me that they liked it or was hooked or was hyped for the next chapter. It brought a smile to my face of how much support I got on the book...Even today I still get the same support and I love it :) This isn't a goodbye or it's like I'm ending the book...I just wanted to say thank you and I hope you're ok with that.  

One thing that I wanted to tell you guys is that when I first started Hidden Love...you can tell that I wasn't really good. Till today I still think that I'm not that good, but I do believe that I improved...a bit. When I got 1k reads on the book I freaked out. I saw it at 3:oo in the morning so I tried my best to be quiet. Whenever I put cliffhangars, people always commented that they wanted more chapters... Which I smiled at because of how much people were interested :) 

When I was ending Hidden Love, I asked if you guys wanted at sequel. ALOT of people commented saying "Yes" and I smiled at that...

There was this one time where someone commented on one of the chapters and said something funny and I commented back and said that It was really funny and I loved them for that. I turned off my phone to get something and when I came back I got a notification from Wattpad. I look at it and see the same person who commented the funny thing...replied back. As I looked at their comment, I felt so...happy and loved it was an awesome feeling to be honest. They said "Thanks! When I saw that you replied It instantly brightened my day!" I'm not joking, seriously. LIKE 100% not joking! I replied back and said "Knowing that I made you happy brightens my day even more." I sigh and put my phone down and smile....

I was happy and I felt awesome! All of you guys are the best and you guys supported me through my hardships. Again, this isn't a goodbye or anything but I just wanted to say thank you to all of you raiders out there :) I know sometimes I'm late when I post but I try my best...When I forget to post, I feel horrible about myself. I let you guys down and failed... :(

But you guys were always there to keep my head up and say "It's ok :)" Which gives me motivation. Thank you so much for all the support you have given me!! It means alot! Also, Forbidden Love has 5k reads already and I'm so proud you have no idea :))) I don't give myself credit at all because you the reader are probably the most beautiful unicorn (Yeah I called you a unicorn...Idk if thats ok with you :P) that the world has ever seen. I Luv you Guys. 

Thank You.

~The one and only MCshadowRaider