A Kiss Goodnight...

Katelyn's POV

Vylad was talking with Travis and Garroth...Apparently, Garroth tried to stop Travis from punching Vylad in the face. He wasn't to happy about what happened. "Everything ok Kate?" I turned around and saw Aphmau walking towards me "Yeah. You? Is everything ok with you?" She shrugged "I...honestly don't know anymore. After Aaron, ya know...I feel different. I don't feel that same feeling for Laurence. Do I still Love him? Do I have feelings for him?" She sighed "I try answering these questions, but every single time...Aaron pops in my head."

"Let time tell." I say, Aphmau looks at me. Her eyes had bags under them "What I mean is. You can't just answer those. Time usually answers them for you...sometimes you don't even realize. If you put it in a simple way...Time works slow but sometimes, its worth letting it be." Jeffory went through my head but I shook it off "Wise words Katelyn." Aphmau says, giving me a weak smile "Thanks.", "Anyways I just need to talk to Vylad for now. See ya." I nod and she walks to the boys...

Vylad's POV

Aphmau calls me with a simple hand gesture, I excuse myself from the argument that was going on between Travis and my brother. As I walk over to her, her smile turns into a frown. "Whats wrong?" She sighs "Vylad. Is it ok if you guard Laurence?" My eyes widen, from the sudden request. Why him? Is there something wrong with him?...and most importantly...Why do I have to guard him?... "I know it's a sudden request...but, I feel like-" I cough and smile at her "Is it because I'm a shadow knight? Is that the reason?" Aphmau slowly nodded "Sure. I will." She wrapped her arms around me causing me to have a hard time breathing "TO.TIGHT." I manage to say, she chuckles and lets go "Thank you so much Vylad."

I smile at her and say "No problemo!" Aphmau smiles and walks with me back to the boys. Travis and Garroth still fighting. Geez when are they going to stop?...

Laurence's POV

I opened my eyes and I yawned "How long was I asleep?" I stood up straight and stretched...making a weird noise in the proccess. I walk up the stairs and was greeted with stares from all of my friends. They were looking at me with fearful eyes... "Um? Hi?" Everyone sighed in relief. I walked over to Garroth and gave him a bro hug "Huh? What's this for?" I let go and chuckle "Sorry about what I said...I didn't mean it." Garroth laughed and smiled at me "No No. I understand, everyone has been through so much lately after what...happened." I nodded and looked around. Aphmau had distance between us.

Look at her, Laurence. She's trying to get away from you now. Why? Cause you're a monster. A stupid, pathetic, weak and emotionless monster. Shadow Knights like you aren't supposed to be loved, they're supposed to be hated. Like you. She hated you and never loved you...too bad that you wasted your energy on her...Love? Laurence, love isn't for monsters like you. Aaron deserved her not you.

The voice said. I shook it off and put a smile on my face. When everyone was doing there own thing I decided to walk to Aphmau "How are you?" I asked, she sighed "I'm...ok" I nodded.

LAURENCE! Wake up already! STOP IT! She doesn't love you, she loved Aaron. It was always him. Why are you in denial when she clearly shows it. Aphmau will never love you.

I coughed "G-Good" I manage to say, I tried to ignore the voice inside my head. "How about you?" I nod "Y-yeah everything...is g-great." I stuttered. "I'm sorry about your loss..." I mumbled, Aphmau looks at me and a tear rolled down her cheek.

Your sorry? HA! Laurence, you don't have any emotion. You don't feel sad, happy, loved, or even guilt. The only thing that you feel is anger. You should show it...to her.

I looked over at her, trying to think of something else "T-Thanks..." Aphmau wipes the tear off her cheek "Anyways, it's getting dark...I'm just going to rest." I nod and she gives me a weak smile. Aphmau walks away leaving me to my thoughts...To the voice in my head...

C'mon Laurence! GIVE UP! You should be a Shadow Knight instead...in the Nether. You are much more appreciated there than here. Plus, you could do whatever you want when you become a full shadow knight. All you have to do is kill someone you love...and thats easy to find who. Aphmau.

Katelyn's POV

I looked around and I saw Laurence... His hands were covering his face, I walk over to him and say "Everything ok?" I put my hand on his shoulder and making him jump a bit.

"Y-Yeah...everything is good." I raise my eyebrow "Prove it. Prove it that your ok." His face instantly changes, Laurence wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer "What the-", "You look beautiful...darling." He smirks, I growl. I bring my fist up "Yes I indeed do. But my fist to your face would be better." Laurence's eyes widened and he lets go, his hands in the air "Ok! Ok! Sorry!" I laugh and smile at him "Thats the Laurence I know! A casanova like Travis." Laurence gasps "OK NO! Travis is a pervert and will always be one. I am a casanova, I respect privacy." I roll my eyes "Ok whatever. I'm going to rest, how about you?" He shakes his head "No I'm good, me and Vylad will try to find an island." I nod and I walk to our beds. Garroth decided to sleep too so he left Laurence and Vylad alone. Vylad was at the helm while Laurence was looking around. I lay on my bed and soon enough, I'm fast asleep...

Vylad POV

Laurence sighs and walks towards me "Whats up?" He shakes his head "Nothin. By the way...sorry if I hurt you, didn't mean to." I shake my head and put a smile on my face "It's ok..." I trail off, Laurence continues "No its just that...I wasn't thinking straight-" I cut him off "I said it's ok, Laurence." He smiles and nods "Thanks."

It was just silence until I yawned "Tired?" I nod, Laurence chuckles a bit "Here I'll take the helm. You can go ahead and sleep. I'll call you for your shift." I shake my head "I'll just close my eyes. I'll be down there." I point to a bench at the side, Laurence nods and takes the helm. I walk over to the bench and lay on it. My eyes start to get heavy and they soon close...

Laurence's POV

~After awhile of sailing~

My eyes were starting to close until I saw an Island. "Yes!" I mumble to myself. I walk over to Vylad who was dead asleep, I was about to wake him up...until Something stopped me. I retreat from waking him up and decide to go alone. As the ship stopped moving, I decide to walk over to the bunker.

You can hear the slight snores of the girls...thene theres...Garroth. Even Travis didn't snore that much. I walk over to Aphmau who had the blanket covering her. I kneeled beside her bed and put a lock of black hair behind her ear... If the island has dangerous things in it, I didn't want anyone getting hurt, so i'll go by myself. I don't know if I'll come back or how long i'll be back... I sigh from the thought and kissed her on the forehead...

"Goodnight Aph. I can't promise anything, but If I don't come back, just know...That...I love you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS PART OF THE STORY! Anyways, If I make mistakes please forgive me. :3

Remember to

Like/Vote/Comment/Share/Follow me/ STAY AWESOME

Thanks for all the support

~MCshadowRaider