Levi X Reader

By MinimiLove01

Book of one shots (Request are open, feel free to request as many as you like) More

Billionaire Levi x Maid Reader
Levi x Reader Zombie Apocalypse
Billionaire Levi x Maid Reader part 2
Vampire Levi x Vampire Hunter Reader
Levi x Reader
Kid Levi x Kid Reader
Sadist Levi x Reader
Vampire Levi x Vampire Hunter Reader part 2
Billionaire Levi x Maid Reader Part Three
Thug Levi x Mute reader
Perv Stalker Levi x Reader
Neko Levi x Reader
New Update!!Please Read!!
Author revel
Cheater Levi x Reader
Cheater Levi x Reader Part 2
Levi x Gifted Reader
New Authors Note plz read
Cheater Levi x Reader part 3
Sadist Levi x Reader part 2
Sneek Peak
cheater Levi x Reader part 4
Yandere Levi x Reader book coming soon
Christmas Special (Is It Love)
Levi x Reader
Ask The author
Happy Birthday
Deaf Reader x Levi
Wattpad deleted one of my books

Yandre Levi x Blind Reader

9.2K 146 71
By MinimiLove01

An: i already published this but unpublished it after because i wanted to make it creepier xp.

It has been a while since you were accustomed to the darkness. Ever since that expedition, you were terribly injured and lost your sight. All you can remember was a figure with a cloak attack you. The doctors said the head injury caused you to go blind. All you could do was cry as you realize that the Commander will throw you out since you are useless now, Erwin however let you stay as long as you helped Levi around in the castle. Hanji and Mike helped you most of the time helping you out find your way through the castle and clean as well as cook for everyone.

It was hard at first but with practice you can now distinguish who is walking by the sounds of there footsteps, and you don't need help around in the castle. You have also master cooking with out aid.

You are currently walking to the kitchen to get something to eat as a late night snack but footsteps are heard making you go alert for a second. You tilt your head as you hear the footsteps approach you.

"Good evening Captain Levi." You say and turn around around to face him, of course all you see is darkness.

He clicks his tongue as he puts his hands on his hips. "How did you know it was me?"

You just smile as you push your hair from your eyes. "Well sir you have a very specific walk that is almost silent, I had to really pay attention to hear it."

"You shouldn't be wondering alone in the castle at this time of the night; you might get hurt you idiot."

"I'll be fine Captain, i know the castle like the back of my hand." You say turning away from him and starting to walk away but he grabs your wrist startling you a bit.

"I'll guide you to your destination cadet. Where were you off to?"

"I was hungry so i wanted a little snack." You say looking at the direction of his voice.

He just pulls you as you frown. "Captain Levi i'm sure i can handle walking by my self, you don't need to take me."

"Just shut up cadet." he says making you close your mouth. He sits you down in a chair as he walks into the kitchen.

"What are you hungry for?"

"I-I was just going to drink tea and have a bit of cookies i bought at the bakery." You stutter out. You hear some shuffling before you feel him place a cup down in front of you followed by another plate.

"There you go Cadet i hope you don't mind me joining you for a cup of tea."

"Not at all captain, i enjoy your presents sir." You say as you take a sip of your tea. You hand reaches out to touch around the table so you can get a cookie. Your hand is still trying to find the plate until you feel a warm hand touch your wrist and lead it to a plate on your left.

You blush and pout as you grab a cookie and start to nibble on it. "I didn't need your help Captain i could have found them by myself."

He just clicks his tongue as he sips his tea. You finish the cookie and drink more of the Tea, once you were done you hold your cup out as you walk into the kitchen. You can feel eyes on your body making you shiver in slight fear. You try to wash your cup as fast as possible to escape his gaze. "Goodnight Sir i shall retire for the night." You call out.

You quickly finish washing your cup and put it away and begin to walk to your room again. You stop when you hear foot steps approach you. "Captain is there anything wrong?" You call out softly.

"I told myself i would wait but i can no longer do it. You drive my patients cadet." He grumbles out as your eyes widen.

"C-Captain what do you mean?!" you cry out but you feel his hand grasp your shoulders making you flinch. You feel his warm breath close to your face before you know it you feel his lips crash down onto yours. You murmur as you bring your hands up and push his chest. He dose not move and slowly starts to lick your bottom lip for entrance.

You bring your knee up and hit him were the sun don't shine. You start to run trying to get to your room your hands are out touching the walls feeling the direction you are going. Your hand touches a door nob and you twist and up open the front door.

The cool breeze hits your face as you begin to run. You have only went as far as the stable without help. After that you know don't know where anything is at.As of now you are just trying to run away from your Captain, you don't care if you get lost.

You can hear his footsteps run behind you. Your hands are out feeling out the branches from bushes and leaves. Your foot hits a a root of a tree sending you down.

You quickly get up but a hand grabs your arm and forcefully pulls you up. You try to pull your wrist free but the hand tightens around your wrist.

"Hey woah Y/N calm down." A soft voice says as you breath heavily. You recognize the voice to be Chris's.

"It is C-captain Levi he started to talk n-nonsense. We need to run before he catches us!!" You cry out as you try to run.

"Y/N you look pale, and what is Levi saying!"

"There is no time we need to-" You are cut off by something wet and warm splatter on your face. You hear a cough and a thud making you stop breathing.

"Chris are you alright?" You say as you put your hands out to try and find him.

"Tch look at that he got you all filthy now."

You quickly turn around but a hand on your waist stops you and pulls you to a hard chest.

"Shhhhhh Y/N, Everything will be fine my love." You feel him whisper in your ear as you try and throw a punch to his face making him chuckle.

"Chris help me!" You yell out but Levi slaps a hand over your mouth.

"I suggest you stop yelling before i have to kill someone else." He says chuckling as tears roll down your face.

"Goodnight Y/N." He cooed as you feel something hard collide with the back of your head.
~**~*~**~*~**~*
Your head is pounding as you wince in pain. You try to bring your hand to hold your head and you can feel that your hair is wet. You shake in fear thinking its blood but you cant feel a wound on you. You shiver a bit and bring your hands around your bare chest and rub your arms together to keep warm. You gasp in surprise as you start to feel your body and notice that all your clothes have been removed. You cam also tell that your body is slightly wet.

You quickly get off the bed and stick your hands out to feel out.
"Someone please help me!!" You yell as you run but something pulls on your neck pulling you down.

You chock a bit and feel your neck. There was a collar like object attached to your neck on the back was a chain. You grab onto the chain and start to walk to wear the end is you finally reach the wall and pull but nothing happens.

Tears are running down your cheeks as you are silently crying. You pull one more time and you hear a squeaky door open.

"I see you are awake my love." Says a deep voice which and you start to cry more. You freeze as you pull on the chain harder.

"Now my love you should behave your self."

"Fuck you!!"

You can sense his smirk as he leans in and whispers in your ear. "The only fucking i will be doing is you."

"You basterd!! Let me go!!" You scream out but a stinging sensation hits your cheek as your head is forcefully turned to the side.

"That is no way to speak to your superior or lover. After all you will be staying here with me forever."

"Go fuck your self!!" You say through clenched teeth.

Your head is yanked up as you yell in pain. Levi had a fist full of your hair in his hand. He look at your E/C as you stare up at his face but only see darkness.

You hear a metal click and the chain clashes to the ground. You feel his arms grab you and toss you to the bed making you bounce a couple of times.

"Your so beautiful, your body is absolutely breath taking. I cant wait till claim it as mine." He says as you start to cry.

You start to crawl away but a hand on your ankle pulls you back making you kick out. Your body is fliped over to your back as you can feel Levi's face at the crook of your neck. He inhales sharply as he feel him moan and something pokes you in the hip.

"You smell so good, i wonder if you taste as good as you smell." He says as you feel his hand travel down and rub your lower region. You wiggle but his other hand squeezes your breast making you stop.

"I suggest you stop trying to get away from me, it will only go bad if you do." He says as he rubs your lower region harder.

You feel his tongue lick your neck and begin to suck on your skin. You wiggle more as you push on his heavy chest. He just grabs both of your arms with one of his and pins them down above your head.

"I enjoyed washing that sweet body of yours, and its all mine for the taking." He whispers in your ear as he goes to kiss down your chest. You arch your back as your legs kick out.

You feel his other hand squeeze your face and his lips crash into your own. His arm around your wrist loosen up a bit as you manage to free one hand and slap him in the face.

You wiggle out but hands wrap around your neck and begin to chock you. Your hands fly up as you try to remove his hands fro your neck.

"Seems like you need to be taught on who is the master around here." He says as you feel something hard and warm rub against your nether regions making you whimper as tears flow down your face.
~**~*~~**~*~**~*
You lay in the bed as you stare at the wall. Your eyes are wide as you breath heavily. Flashes of that day play in your mind as tears start to form in your eyes. Levi's hand strokes your slightly swollen stomach as he kisses your cheek.

"Y/n can't you believe we are going to be parents." He whispers and gives you a small kiss on your lips.

"Aren't you excited Y/N!!" He asks while he keeps touching his unborn child.

"Don't worry Y/N I will describe how our child looks so you can see her/him. " You still say nothing as you keep your gaze at the wall.

"I Love you Y/N. Can't wait till we are one big happy family!!" He says giving you one last kiss.

"Remember you can never leave me!! I will find you and punish you after all i am the one who made you loose your sight in the first place." He says as he chuckles and strokes your face and kisses your lips.

An: Request are still open cx tell me what to write next!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 11.4K 42
Marvel x Reader oneshots, from the Marvel cinematic universe. Fem reader, and male characters, mainly. :) Hope you like them, loves! \( ^ω^ )/ Reque...
145K 2.2K 104
This is Part two to my one-shot book!! After reaching around 160 chapters, there will be a book 3 and this book will be marked as completed Female! R...
2.8K 73 38
A bunch of x reader stories based on the TV series American Gods. Finished.
436K 8.3K 35
Shingeki no Kyojin Oneshots. Mainly x readers :) enjoy:)