Come Back To Me (Akashi × Rea...

By G_Tsuri

A Kuroko no Basket Fanfiction! After your parents disapeared, you have been residing in the Akashi Household... More

Welcome to Kaijo High, Kanagawa!
New Team
Generation of Miracles.
First Date
Student Council
Winter Cup
Graduation
College
Partnership
It's You
Please come home
Don't go, please.
Welcome Home
I have never stopped loving you.
I'm Back
We will stay together forever!
Visit
A/N: Happy New Year!
Conflict
Help
Let you go
Goodbye
Ending 1: It is for the best
Ending 1 : Dinner
Ending 2: Please don't go

I have to go, Sorry

2.8K 67 37
By G_Tsuri

*Third POV*
You are every boys' dream girl. You are smart, pretty and reliable, but dorky at times and great at making people laugh with your silly jokes. You glow of confidence and elegance. Every boy in school wants you and every girl wants to be you.

You, however, had a "shady" past. You were from a rich household, the Ackerman Family (A/N: Yes, Shingeki no Kyojin XD). Your parents never did tell you what kind of job they were doing, but you knew it had a huge income. One day when you came home from Nursery, your parents said they had to go on a Business trip and dropped you off at their Friend's house, The Akashis. You knew the Akashis and had been to their mansion a couple of times. While your parents were talking to Mr. Akashi, Sei-kun, Mr. Akashi's son always showed you cool things around the mansion. You grew close to Sei-kun and he became your bestest friend.

After dropping you off there, your parents never did come back and you continued staying at the Akashi Mansion for the rest of your life.

You grew up together with Sei-kun and even went to the same Middle school and High School as him. Both of you were Rakuzan's finest, Sei-kun being ranked number 1 and you, number 2. However, Sei-kun went on being the most prominent leader in the School, leading the Student Council and the Basketball team, while you, are part of the Library Club and does a lot of drawings to decorate the Library.

In school, You and Sei-kun never talked much, due to the different schdules you have therefore to others, you two look like strangers. You both also never talked about the relationship you guys have. You both go to school together, but always arrive really early and there is little people in school. When you and Sei-kun step into school, you part ways and live out your seperate lives.

One day, you arrived to school with Sei-kun and saw Lily-chan, your best friend already at her locker. It was really weird as she always arrives just as the school bell rings. You tapped her shoulder and when she turned around to face you, you smiled and waves at her.

(F/N): 'Ohayo Lily-chan! You are in school early today. Really early...'

You saw her ignoring you and looking at everywhere but you. You waved you hand in front of her eyes to catch her attention.

(Lily-chan): 'Awwman I was looking for Akashi Seijuroo. I heard he always comes school at this timing soo I wanted to come early and talk to him since no one in school comes this early.'

(F/N): 'Why are you looking for Akashi Seijuro?'

(Lily-chan): 'Akashi-sama is really hot and I maaayyyy have this crush for him. He is so perfect. I saw him play Basketball the other day and I think that was also the day he stole my kokoro~~'

She looked like sparkles were flying around her and it really looks like she has this liking for Sei-kun. You then told her you knew Sei-kun and told her your story. You then offered to help her attract the attention of Sei-kun. She was so happy she almost squezed the life out of you with her hug.

Just as you and her hug, Sei-kun appeared and tapped your shoulder. He then told you that you guys can go home together later as there is no Council meeting and Basketball practise. You smiled and nodded to show that you understand his order and then inroduced (B/F/N) to him. Surprisingly, he remembered her from the practise session she saw. He than thanked her for her support.

After he walked away, Lily-chan started fangirling and you knew you had to help her.

*After school*

You met with Sei-kun after school and walked home. It was rare for you to walk to and fro from school as an Limo was always arranged, but this time, you both decided to walk home together slowly as this was a rare moment, walking home from school together.

You prepared what were you going to start talking about Lily-chan to Sei-kun. You rooted for every thing she has done, including her chasing all her crushes. This time, it really seems like she has feelings for Sei-kun, but you can't seem to find the words to say. Something was stopping you, maybe, your feelings for Sei-kun?

But, what are your feelings for Sei-kun? You know that you love him, as a family and a friend. But, you could never distinguish love for family, friends or romance. You never knew what you felt for Sei-kun. You just knew you felt safe and comfortable with him.

Sei-kun noticed that your brain was full of thoughts and asked if you were okay. You snapped out of your thoughts and nodded your head. You then imediately asked Sei-kun about Lily-chan. You asked how he felt about her and continued blabbering about how great of a person she is. You talked really fast and Sei-kun was not able to catch anything you are saying. He stopped walking, held on to your shoulders and put his finger on your lips. You quiet down and he said,

'Whoa, calm down (F/n). Why are you suddenly talking so much about (B/F/N)? What had she been talking about me?'

Oops, you got found out. You sighed and then told him about how (B/F/N) felt about him. She had a crush on him and you were trying to help her get your attention.

He laughed and patted your head. You pouted and then said that is what a best friend does for her best friend. He chuckled and continued,

'So that is what Lily-chan said about me. She likes me huh? That is her feelings towards me? How about you (F/n)? What are your feelings for me?'

As he talked, his face moved closer to yours and your face started burning. You stuttered and didn't know what to tell him. You were never sure of what your feelings towards his are. After some time without your reply, Sei-kun moved closer to you and started whispering into your ear

'Well, to help you decide, I really love you (F/n).'

You froze not knowing how to react to those words and your face turned red hot. You managed to stutter out a
'L...l...love?'

Sei-kun smiled and nodded. You could see his face turn red. He then moves his hand to your chin and moved your lips to his. Just before he could kiss you, someone shouted your name and you looked at the direction where the sound came from.

It was from an angry Lily-chan. Crap, she saw Sei-kun almost kissing you. You pushed Sei-kun away and ran towards her.

'Lily-chan IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS!'

'IT LOOKS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS'

She picked up her stuff and left.

*Next day at school*

You left Sei-kun and went to school on your own. You looked for Lily-chan, but she is no where to be seen. When the school bell rang, you had no choice and went to class. When you stepped in, all the girls were looking at you funny and it was weird. During lunch, you found her but she was with another group of people. You tapped her shoulder and when she turned around she smirked and said really loudly,

'Oh maii it is the crush stealer. What? Here to ask who is my crush so you can steal him? You know, doesn't mean you are perfect that you can steal all the perfect men away, you slut.'

You were shocked. You walked backwards and there were girls surrounding you. They nodded their heads to whatLily-chan  said and started beating you up.

'Guess you aren't so pretty with all those bruises and scars.'

When the bell rang, they gave you a final kick and left you on the floor. Sei-kun heard what happened and ran to you. He picked you up and asked whether you were okay. You pushed him away with tears of betrayal in your eyes and ran away from school.

For the next week, the same senario played over and over again. You must have really hurt Lily-chan and hurting her hurts you more. You betrayed her, your best friend. After a week of bullying, you could not take the guilt and the pain anymore and decided to leave Kyoto. Maybe it is better for you to leave, you are just a painful reminder to Lily-chan

You went back to the Akashi Mansion and packed up all your stuff. You wanted to leave. You had to leave eventually anyways. You can't bear to see Lily-chan anymore. You felt terrible for betraying her. You don't deserve to be by the side. When you were done packing you stuffs, Sei-kun reached home. He heard from the maids what you were doing and he rushed to your room.

'STOP (F/N) YOU CANNOT LEAVE! I LOVE YOU!'

'I don't need your love. I don't want your love. Bye Sei-kun, may our fates never intertwine.'

You walked past Sei-kun and didn't look back, even though you wanted too. You didn't mean those harsh words. You loved Sei-kun too. But if harsh words can make him and you part, Harsh words you shall say.

Sorry Sei-kun, I have to go.

(A/N): Phew this was one lengthy chapter! Welcome to my new fanfic! Yes, another Akashi X Reader X Kise. I do hope you like the story so far, school will be starting soo I may not be able to update so often. :(
See you guys in the next chapter!

UPDATE: I had changed all the (B/F/N) to Lily-chan! Sorry for the change! ><

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5.9K 18
Warning;; • This is an AU for Kuroko no Basket • This has a little bit of a Yandere!Akashi but I won't make that last long • I update between 2-6 day...
276K 6.8K 21
The story about the hanged relationship of Akashi and (F/N). Since (F/N) left him with just a note. However, four years after their graduation in Hig...
13.5K 559 18
[1st place in the category 'Hayama Kotaro' of KnB Watty Awards 2015] 'It was a rainy spring day when it happened. Akashi Seijuro, the firstborn who w...
42.9K 1.3K 26
A Kuroko no Basket fanfic. Everyone had graduated from High School and applied for different colleges. However, the Generation of Miracles decided to...