Bad Boys Need Love Too BTS: Y...

Por MKKM2920

Min Yoongi is a bad boy gets into fights looks cool rules big hit high school with BTS, the crew Jeon Jun-hee... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A.N
A.N
Chapter 3
A.N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
BUMMER!!!!!!
A.N
Chapter 6
#BTS 3years
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.5
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK <3
<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAPMONSTER <3
Tagged
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN <3
Chapter 16.5
<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME <3
THANK YOU!!!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
I got Tagged
A.N
Chapter 19
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!
Chapter 20
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 20.5
Chapter 21
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI!!!😍😍😍😍😘😘😘
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Tag
Chapter 26
10k + BMA'S
Shameless Promoting
Chapter 26.5
Chapter 27
Happy Christmas Eve
New Cover
Chapter 28
A.N
College
Chapter 29
SUPER IMPORTANT
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
100+k
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
New Cover
150k+
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 4.5

4.4K 155 98
Por MKKM2920

Jun-hee's P.O.V

Namjoon: "Yow Jinnie, play this track." Namjoon rummaged through his backpack, taking out a CD and handing it through the window to Jin. Some american rap music started to play. I always thought of them as noise but the boys seemed to be really enjoying it.

Jimin: "Hey Kookie, look!"
He showed Kookie his phone.

Kookie: "wae!!!!!!!!!" He looked between me and Taehyung, then slapped Tae.

Taehyung: "ouchie!"
The others just laugh.

Jimin: "Ha! I told you."

Jin: "What's all the commotion?"

Jimin: "I just showed Kookie the pic with Jun-hee sleeping on Taehyung."
My head whipped around, I slept on a boy?

Kookie: "Ah Jun-hee don't let them take advantage of you."

"I didn't know."

J-Hope: "Jun-hee is cute even when she sleeps." *gushes*
I blush alittle.

Yoongi: "Jin crank the tune, all this talk about the nerd is annoying me."

Namjoon: "Stoic Suga!"
The boys start to rib him ,they were all so comfortable with one another.

I just sat there, taking in everything, I felt comfortable for the first time as well, I always wondered who I am. My life was always ruled by my father and that witch's expectations, yeah my father remarried to an evil witch. I never got to know myself personally, on a spiritual level. I'm so happy to be away from her, she only has my father as a pawn, and he is too blinded by love to notice all the messed up things she did to me. I have the scars to prove it.

*Flashback*- 3 months ago.
Mai: "Hey! stupid, get over here."
I timidly walked up to her. She was in the kitchen.

Mai: "You disgust me, the food was horrible and the dishes look filthy!"
I looked at the squeaky clean dishes, why does she hate me so much? Dad had just said the food was delicious before leaving to go out for a night shift. I was stuck alone with this monster of a woman.

She suddenly pushed all the plates on the floor, breaking them.

Mai: "Clean all of this you clumsy little bitch!"
She smacked my left cheek, I could feel the bruise her hand left. Tears sprung to my eyes. This has been going on for three years now and I hate it. I was sick of it, but I knew I was powerless, for the sake of my father's heart.

Mai: "Look at the little bitch about to cry, You want something to cry about!!!!!"

She grabbed a jagged piece of the porcelain and held on to my wrist.

I screamed then whimpered as she pushed me on the floor.

Mai: "if you make anymore noise!!!!"

"I'll be good, please!!!!"

Mai: "Shut up!"
She kicked me in my side. She bent low and took my wrist.

Mai: "Such a bad girl, disobeying you stepmother."
She smiles wickedly.

Mai: "You know what happens next..."

*end of flashback*

Unknown: "Jun-hee."

Unknown: "Jun-hee..."

Unknown: "JUN-HEE!"
I snapped out of the remembrance of my bitter past. Jin looked at me with worry. The van wasn't moving and we were parked outside someone's house. He grasp my chin wiping tears that I didn't even recall, running down my cheeks.

Jin: "What's wrong?"

Taehyung: "Jun-hee is everything alright?"
He and J-hope were out the car and were at my window. J-hope put his hand on my shoulder and gasped.

J-hope: "She's shaking!"

Kookie: "Jun-hee." Everyone was staring, they needed to stop.

"S-stop l-looking at m-me." I whispered as I drag at my sweater sleeves. They can't know, they shouldn't...

Kookie: "Breathe Junnie, take deep breathes." Everyone jumped out the back.
Shit! I feel lightheaded, did I just say shit? No no no! anxiety attack....

Kookie pushed everyone away from my door and opened it, dragging me in his embrace.

Kookie: "Calm down Jun-hee, focus on me."
He held my face in his hands and I focus on his eyes.

Kookie: "Listen to my voice, Jun-hee, you need to calm down and breathe, just breathe."
He started to breathe in and out slowly and I followed his actions.
It took awhile but I finally got my breathing under control. This was so embarrassing. Jin rubbed my back gently.

I looked at everyone else who seemed worried or uncomfortable. Jungkook let go of me and was replaced by J-hope, who I guess wanted to comfort me some more.

"I'm sorry."

Yoongi's P.O.V

The nerd looked like she had a panic attack. I felt uncomfortable knowing that. These feelings she gives me were not normal, her fragile state disgusts me, in a way that I don't want to see her like that again. Her eyes held trauma, something I've seen in my own, but we were nothing alike, yet I could tell this nerd knew pain. Seen it, felt it, lived it. It makes me feel ... curious.

J-hope pushed Jungkook away and gave her a hug while Jin rubbed her back and Tae pats her head.

Jun-hee: "I'm sorry."

J-hope: "It's okay, was it the music? Did anyone other than Red Velvet trouble you today?"
She shook her head.

In a way I knew she wasn't that innocent anymore, yet she kept this good girl attitude. She doesn't know herself, she's lost.

"Yah! It's over now, can we get back in?"
The boys glared at me for my insensitivity, even Rapmon and Jimin, oh well ...

J-hope locked her door and waved goodbye, so did Tae, since this was their neighborhood. Rest of us got in the back, Jin started up the pick up again. Namjoon took a sucker from his pocket and handed it to a sniffling nerd.

Rapmon: "To calm you."
She mumbled a thanks and started to suck on the grape flavored sucker.

Kookie: "Hey hyung, you share your suckers with my sister but not me?"

Rapmon: "Kookie, she's a girl."
He says in a duh tone. We drove along, in silence, next house was Chim chim and mines. We both hopped out.

"Later, Jinbutt, Namdick and Jungcock."
I lazily wave my hand in the air.
Jin and Rapmon glared at me while kookie whined.

Kookie: "Hyung~" *whines*
I smirk a little. Jimin stole a kiss on Jungkook's cheeks, before he could react and the others start laughing.
(JIKOOK moments😱😵😍😘😆)

I glance back at the nerd, who didn't look much better.

"Nerd, wipe that nasty ass frown off your face, if you keep it up, you'll lose what's left of any cuteness."
With that said Jimin and I went our separate ways to our respective houses, Jin waiting till we got in safely, then drove off when we both got in our houses.

Truth be told......
I hated it in my house. It sucked like dick. I lived with my sperm donor, who still calls himself my father and his soon to be permanent whore, Eunji. God I want HER back.

Does he even care about HER anymore. He doesn't even visit or want to help with HER treatments anymore, ever since he found that bitch, Eunji, he's forgotten HER and he doesn't care about me either, pity he doesn't realize his whore's not sticking to one d!ck.
She opens her legs alot. I won't tell him though, he's probably got STD's now that I think about it. I dropped my bag on the floor and walked to the kitchen.

Ugh! Bummer!
The helpers weren't here and that can only mean one thing. My thoughts were confirmed when I heard the faintest banging. I rolled my eyes and walked out the kitchen and up the stairs. Banging became louder and I could hear her disgusting shouts of pleasure.

That bitch is really noisy during their fuqq time. I guess I gotta break it up. I flung open their door, his hoe in mid bounce, facing me while he laid, making her ride him.

Eunji: "Yoongi." *moans* She keeps bouncing but he halts her, realizing I interrupted.

He grabbed the sheets to cover her, not that it mattered, I see her naked all the time.

Mr. Min: "Yoongi!"

"Yow old man, keep your bitch quiet."
The bitch gasped and pout.

Mr. Min: "Don't talk to Eunji like that and don't take that tone with me."

"I'm fuqqing sick of both of you! And you, did SHE ever matter to you!?!!?"
I always have to ask when I get in this predicament, their really not discreet and plus Eunji is an easy fuqq. This is how he throws away HER love.

I stormed away and went to my room, locking my door, I kicked my desk in anger. Why did my life have to be this way!?

I started dragging off my uniform, till I was left in my boxers. I took out a white shirt, black leather jacket and jeans. I had a bathroom in my room, so I could shower without interruptions.

I was finish showering, and put on my clothes. I took up the picture of HER, running my fingertips on the frame.
I need to see her now. I took up my notepad filled with lyrics that I wrote, my earphones, laptop bag, keys and phone and came out my room, before I could leave, someone grabbed my hand.

"Bitch, let go."
I shrugged her hands off.

Eunji: "Yoongi, I'm here to stay whether you like it or not." She ran her claw-like nails up my chest and whispered in my ear.

Eunji: "It's been 2 years, You should know, I'm not easily dissuaded, I always get what I want." She took my earlobe in between her teeth nibbling gently. I stood there, my expression not changed, I pushed her away.

Eunji: "So made of stone. You lil shit!, sooner or later you will realize you can't get rid of me."

"Don't bet on it, your just side chick, you will never be permanent, why do you think you two aren't married yet, why are living in your apartment, instead of here and trying to seduce the sperm donor's creation. Real low."

Eunji: "The apartment he bought me, he spends on me, I'm only a few steps from what I want. I need you and HER out the way."

"Yeah gold digging whore, you do you, but know this your just a pass time, you'll never replace HER."

Eunji: "We'll see."
I opened the door and slammed it.

"What does my sperm donor see in that hooker!"
He didn't love me anymore since she came along and my inheritance is on lock down but I'm still gonna take it, I hopped in the black ashton martin, taking the keys from glove compartment I start it up and drove out.

*time skips*
(Seoul Private Hospital)

Nurse/Receptionist: "Good afternoon Mr Min."

"Hey Miwoo, How's SHE?"

Miwoo: "SHE's doing just fine, she was just brought back to her room from her afternoon stroll."
I know my way around the hospital so I didn't need directions. I decided to take the elevator up to the second floor, to the room 2104.

I finally reached when the doctor had just come out the room. I gave the doctor a curt nod, he replied with his own and I went in. She was sitting at the window, when she looked up and smile at me.

I couldn't help the smile that graced my lips at the beautiful sight of her.

Unknown woman: "Sweetheart, as usual always on time." She held out her pale hands to me, I grasp it carefully and sat beside her.

"Always for you." I kissed her cheeks.

Unknown woman: "Anything new today."

"Yeah, something me and the boys been working on." I set up my laptop and plugged the earphone in. Going in my music stash, I played a song I've been working on with the boys.

She put a bud in her ear and I took the other. As soon as it started her smile became even brighter and she nodded her head and tapped her feet to the song, that was named ONE DAY.

Unknown woman: "So beautiful and talented. I love my little Min Yoongi."

I blushed, it was only for her, the special lady in my life...

"I love you too."

Unknown woman: "I know, so how was school?"

"Boring as usual, There's this new girl, she's a nerd, she disgusts me, but I have to be around her cause she's Jungkook's sister."

Unknown woman: "Yoongi, that's not nice, and I didn't know Jungkook had a sister."

"Yeah, she .... she reminds me of you."

Unknown woman: "How so?"
I laughed her question off,

"Nevermind, just listen to the song, I know you like to listen to the others' voices."
She keeps listening.

I sighed.
She's just as afraid and lost as you....

Because I love you
Two updates in one day.
Yay
Please enjoy

Marissalovelies

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

78.9K 2.1K 9
A cliché high school love story wherein Jeon Jungkook finally finds the girl who completes his life. a/n: {oH mAN HoLeY sHeiT 48k reads 😱 thank ü al...
68.1K 4.6K 56
They lost a gem..... She lost her family....... None of them knew the other was alive.......... What if they cross paths again? Will they recognise h...
141K 8K 58
Yoona was a what you would say a quite girl! people see her as a shy person who always wears earphones to avoid talking to people! but when you get t...
9.3K 280 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...