Plan C (Completed)

By Itslonggoneliv

He watched my birth; we would crawl around following each other. We'd have sleepovers and giggle all night; h... More

.Prologue.
Chapter 1 - Awkward
Chapter 2 - The Beach
Chapter 3 - I'm so Outfit
Chapter 4 - Commencing Plan C
Chapter 5 - School Sucks
Chapter 7 - Rage Quit
Chapter 8 - Anger Issues Baby
Chapter 9 - Keep Dreaming Sunshine
Chapter 10 - Fairies On Crack
Chapter 11 - Hypocrite's Anyone?
Chapter 12 - Touch
Chapter 13 - The Runway
Chapter 14 - Happily Ever After
Chapter 15 - High
Chapter 16 - Makeup Dilemma
Chapter 17 - A Dream
Chapter 18 - Find Somebody
Chapter 19 - Exotic Kisses
Chapter 20 - Angry Love
Chapter 21 - Loving Ain't Easy
Chapter 22 - Stranger
Chapter 23 - The End
Amelia's Letter
Reece's Letter
Mariah's Letter
Sophie's Letter
Nina's Letter
Liv's Mum's Letter
Chris' Letter
Liam's Letter
Epilogue
Trailer and Thanks!

Chapter 6 - Hideout

2.9K 107 11
By Itslonggoneliv

( A/N IF you ever see the name Reagann, it's actually meant to be Chris, I changed it and I probably missed a few.)

The rest of the day flew by in a breeze I just had one last class to attend too, which happens to be science, chemistry.

As I walk into the classroom I see a clump of empty chairs, no one seemed to be here yet apart from a group of people in the back row, two girls and three boys were all chit-chatting, I just walk into the middle of the room and eye up each seat, seeing as I get to choose because nobody is basically here apart from the group of an ignorant looking group in the back.

"Oi, Everlie back here," I hear a female voice call out, I slowly turn around and see Riley, Nina, Liam, Chris and Leo or Theodore, "Oh hey guys," I greet, Nina just scowls at me, what got into her pants?

"Hey Ever," Leo/Theodore says, "Is it alright if I call you that? Or would you prefer Sexy?" The twin asks with a smirk, "Only if you want to babe," I wink at the doppelganger, Liam just rolls his eyes and states "Don't edge him on Everlie, and Leo don't call her that it's just rude," I just raise an eyebrow at him which turns into a snicker, "And you would know all about that wouldn't you?"

He smirks and then of course Nina or Ms I-Don't-Know-Anything-About-My-Boy-Friend-I'm-Just-Here-For-Popularity butts in, "Hey Emma don't be so bitchy, you're really tempting me to rip your ugly face-off," She scowls, even more, no idea how but it happened, "Hey Naomi, shut the fuck up," I threat getting her name wrong on purpose, I then turn to Chris and give him a simple nod of acknowledgment and sit down next to him, I've never heard him talk before.

"Hi, I'm Everlie but you can call me Ever, Lee, or Ev," I gesture my hand out for him which he takes and replies with, "I know, the names Chris," I could barely hear him because he was whispering, his voice sounds sweet and melodic, maybe he can sing? "Tell me something about you," I ask, I have no idea why I'm really talking to him but I guess he just looks lonely.

"Uh, why do you care?" He questions with his eyes darting to the floor almost shyly, "I uh just thought you looked lonely, I mean once when I was younger I didn't have any friends and it was horrible I guess I just didn't want you to feel that way," I say looking down with crimson splatters on my cheeks.

He grins at me and pushes his thick-rimmed glasses up the bridge of his nose, "I'm not lonely, I just don't like talking that much, but I could never imagine a person so bold and confident like you, not having any friends," He states to me, "Haha, well believe it," I say before a finger pokes me in the cheek, I turn to see Leo's finger connected on my face.

"What?" I ask slapping his hand away, "You're pretty," I blush and raise an eyebrow at his forwardness, "Your point is?" He just smirks at me and says, "What're you doing with Reece then?" I just stare at him in confusion, "Nothing, I just met him at lunch," I say.

"Then why are you single?" He asks, I just start to feel awkward, "Cause guys don't seem to like me," I say the truth in all my words, I'm actually rather insecure, nobody really knows because I act so confident but really I'm just hiding the fact that I'm actually disappointed in myself, I just don't know why.

"Then why are you so happy all the time?" He raises an eyebrow and smirks, "Because happiness is all I have," I say but the bell rings right before he can respond to my answer, he just looks at me confused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa--------------

Finally, the bell rings and I get straight out of my seat, speed walking away from my new friends and Nina at the speed of light, I rush straight towards my car remembering that I have to get home before Leo questions me on what I meant by 'Happiness is all I have, I can tell you now that, that conversation would be awkward especially because it involves my Dad.

Tears start to brim in my eyes because of the thought of my father.

Oh god, not here Lively.

I fiddle for my keys, suddenly big hands clamp onto my shoulders, tears threatening to spill, "Everlie what's wrong?" Liam query's, "It's nothing, let me go!" I shout at him, "No, tell me," he orders.

"Why should I tell you? Huh, all you've done since I got here is say bitchy things to me along with your gold digger girlfriend!" I whisper yell at him, a flash of sincerity and sadness blanks across his face for a second then it disappears into a blank image, "You're coming with me," He says with a cold tone almost making me shiver.

Almost being the keyword.

"No," I say venom lacing my voice, this is Liam and I's first fight, sad, depressing thought that is. Without hesitation he yanks me into his chest, I stare up at his beautiful ash-coloured eyes while he stared at my fake mahogany brown eyes, we stayed like that for a couple of seconds until I broke the contact and looked at his nose.

I'm fake and he's just trying to help me but I shouldn't get help, at least not from someone I'm trying to get closer to because I'm selfish and can't just let the fact that we aren't meant to be together in any way suffice.

Fresh tears escape my eyes as I turn my stone-cold body and walk away, leaving my car there I just run away, till my legs burn and give up on me, I collapse to my knees and scream into the deserted area 'Why?' I'm so stupid and full of myself, I look around me and notice that I'm in the middle of an alleyway, the walls feel like they're enclosing on my body, squishing all the air out of myself, tears explode out of my eye contacts, I pick the brown fake eyes out to reveal my puffy stone cold blue eyes, my cheeks stained from the droplets of sorrow.

I'm pathetic, I'm useless, I should be dead, I'm nothing but a piece of fucking shit! Nobody could and should ever like me! I'm a fucking murderer, I hate myself, I hate me, I hate the fact that I was willing to confuse, anger and inflict pain upon the most amazing person in the world just for selfish needs and disgusting ideas to replace my dead friendship.

Rain heavily poured onto my face as I screamed once again 'Fuck my fucked up self', nobody hears though.

~~~;-;~~~

I had spent three hours in the heavy rain, crying and screaming my heart out, when I finally decided to do something.

I got up and walked the way I came, once I neared the school it was dark, probably because it's about nine at night. The rain hadn't stop and I was more than soaked I was being drowned, I searched for my Red Mustang.

Stumbling upon my car I unlocked it and jumped in, cranking up the heater and driving off, no I wasn't going home I was going somewhere where you wouldn't expect a happy-go-lucky girl to go, luckily I wasn't one of those.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I parked my car outside of the old tattered looking warehouse, jumping out of my car and talking to the fire exit on the side of the crappy looking building, I slowly walk up the steps and when I reach the top I climb into the smashed window which was guarded by a big, muscly, guy whose obviously on a special drug to make him very brutal looking, I then proceeded to walk past him when he stopped me.

"Hey, yo girly, where's your I.D?" He grumbles, I just kick him where the sun doesn't shine and spit at him, "I'm the fucking owner of this warehouse, I don't need no I.D," He just looks at me with a confused look, "No. Ms Boss don't look like you, she got auburn hair and you don't," I just scowl at him and push my hair away from my ear to reveal a rope tattoo, starting at the top of the inside of my ear in the crease between my head, hairline and ear, then it weaves its way down to a hanging knot, I was born with a similarly shaped birthmark, my father was hung, so I decided that I should tattoo it, so just in case I'm not able to get in this little gangly place thing, they see my tat and let me in.

No, I'm not in a gang, this place is just like a shelter for people with nothing, I find the depressed, P.T.S.D type of people and anyone who's struggling, people who tend to be in poverty or are just homeless. It's sort of like a rehab place but people have the choice to leave or stay, most stay but the people who really can't work with us or just won't usually leave and I can't stop them.

This used to be my dad's place before he was killed, mum told me this place wasn't something for her when I turned thirteen and told me about how dad brought her here when she was upset, I think that's kinda weird but you know, anyway, this place made my father feel ecstatic, just being able to see how far people got with his help made him feel like he had accomplished something, my dad was a great man but we all know the saying only the good die young.

He was thirty-one when he passed on, he was murdered by a man here at the time for abuse towards his family, being a druggy and misuse of a firearm, it was no shock that he shot my dad straight in the lungs, then while he was laying on the floor screaming for God to save him the man yanked him up and hung him, but the worse part was he did this in front of mum and me, when dad saw him he forced us to hide I being only two years old and mum being thirty years old this was very traumatic, but that's still not the worse, there were others watching.

Men who had been receiving help from my dad for years just stood there not bothering to save him, this thought made me feel sick to the stomach so I just stopped thinking about him and walked down the hall to the gym, I had converted this place into an actual hotel thing, there are apartment things, an indoor pool, hot tub, and slide, there's a massive dining room, and a living quarter for people to chill in, there was also little rooms for talking and helping the people who live here.

I step into the changing rooms for the woman and they all great me, waving and saying hello, I then after responding to them I step into a shower compartment and strip my clothes off, turning the shower to burning hot, I slide into the shower and instantly my muscles let out a shiver from the impact of sudden heat, after a while, I get used to it and my muscles relax.

I wash off all of the makeup, my natural features pop out again and I feel better, my dyed brown hair looks a bit weird but it doesn't look bad, I then step out of the clouded shower and wrap a towel around me I grab up all of my stuff and walk out of the shower compartment and head over to my locker.

I throw my wet clothes into a bag and get out a fresh pair of PJ's, bra, underwear and clothes for tomorrow, I text mum telling her that I'm safe and just going to stay the night at the warehouse, she just texts back a simple 'Okay Hunny, Love you be safe.' She never really liked me staying here but she knew I would be fine.

I slip into the PJ's and chuck the towel into the bag and walk over to the clothe shoot in my locker, dumping them down into the long tunnel, I then head out of the changing rooms and out of the gym, I walk up the stairs up to the top floor, when I get there I dump my stuff on the dinner table in here and walk into the main bedroom of the penthouse apartment thingy, I slip into the pre-heated bed and put my phone on charge, I flick the lights off then fall into a dreamless sleep.

--------------------:)---------------------------

I was awake fairly early this morning, for a morning person. I was awake at 4:30 A.m, I headed off to the gym to get a bit of exercise in, at 5:30 I had a shower, I put my make-up on and put my hair into a half up half down do, I then slipped my eye contacts in.

by 7:00 I left for school after having an apple for breakfast, I slowly made my way into the school grounds, parking rather far from the entrance, I got to school really early though, I arrived at 7:30 and school starts at 9, so I had a good hour and a half before I had to go into hell.

I walked around the whole school parking lot to get to the front entrance, walking up the stairs towards the entrance I heard screaming, turning around I saw Nina and guess who?

Liam.

They were arguing about something and being me I decided to snoop on them, I walked around a car three or four spaces away from them, "YOU'RE A SHIT OF A BOYFRIEND! YOU DIDN'T STICK UP FOR ME YESTERDAY WHEN THAT NEW GIRL BITCH CALLED ME OUT! AND YOU'RE ALWAYS WHINING ABOUT SOME EX-BEST FRIEND AND HOW SAD YOU ARE THAT YOU TWO AREN'T BEST FRIENDS!!! DO I LOOK LIKE A GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM?" She screams.

"WELL IF YOU ACTUALLY GOT HER QUESTION CORRECT I WOULD'VE HELPED YOU! YOU CAN'T FUCKING SAY MUCH YOU'RE A PRETTY SHIT GIRLFRIEND AS WELL!" Liam argues back, I snicker at them and run so I can just walk straight past them as if I just got here.

I strut past them towards the entrance, but when I walk past I don't hear any yelling, they must have seen me, oh shit I forgot I ran away from Liam yesterday crying, Ah shit you dumb ass Lively.

I then hear Liam mutter "it's over" to Nina I then hear a gasp, I turn back to see Nina crying and Liam walking away from her towards me, I quickly turn around and speed walk away.

But to no avail, Liam catches me easily, pushing me into an empty area of the school, "What do you want Liam?" I spit with venom, his features soften and he just mutters "I'm sorry" I look up into his eyes softening for a bit but when he looks into my eyes I stiffen again "Why?" I ask, he just frowns "For making you run off crying," he mutters, I look at him and shake my head, "Liam it wasn't you."

I tell him that but he obviously doesn't think that, "Then why did you run away from me? I did do something, didn't I? Just tell me and I'll make it up to you!" His voice raising an octave, I stare at him with a blank face and say, "Liam, let me tell you something," I pause for effect and he nods his head for me to continue.

"Well years ago I had a best friend, his name doesn't matter but anyway, he watched my birth, he was my first kiss, we made so many amazing memory's together, I loved him so much, but when I moved to Sydney we lost connection, it was devastating, especially because I had anxiety and moving to a city where I knew no one triggered it in bad ways: I needed him, but I couldn't have him because we were hours away, occasionally in the holidays I would see him, but then I went into my 5th year in school, second in the one in Sydney, we lost connection completely, this was hard for me basically I had no one for a whole three years, then another guy came and filled that hole in my heart.

He was my saving grace, after a year together I ended up moving again, to this school, and I made friends so fast here, I guess my little outbreak was because you remind me of him so much, my ex-best friend and Chris actually are quite like my ex-boyfriend and that triggered my anxiety, you wouldn't get it," I finish off, that's actually half true the only lie was about school and stuff.

"I use to have a best friend, her name was Lively, she moved away when she was six though, she moved to Sydney as well, you two might know each other," He said, "Oh yes, Lively Adams, she's really nice, she was a little Ms Popular apparently, very pretty I heard a few guys saying once," That may sound arrogant but that's what I heard three guys saying once.

"Yeah, she visited in the holidays, she was really pretty, I just regret not talking to her, I was too nervous, then I met her best friend Sophie after that, she invited me to the beach and we were kissing and stuff, I didn't know they were best friends when a voice said my name, we broke the kiss and saw Lively there in her bikini and damn did she look fine, but anyway she said something like 'Eww my ex-best friend and best friend kissing' and Sophie got up and said that we were over," He said pouting, I just laughed and what he just said made me feel happy because he regretted not talking to me!

Yes! Yayayaayayayyaayyayay! I'm so happy.

and it was because he was nervous!

Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

And there goes the happy...Sad face.

But still, yaayyaya ayayya ayayay yayay ayayay ayya ayay

RINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNGNGNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh damn it, I'm late.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[';/p-p[;.[-[';'[p-=['/-------------------------------------------------------------------------------[-----------------------------------

Leo and Theodore AKA Joe Collier

OMG SOOOSOSOSOS OOOOOO serious and sad this chapter :O

How do you feel about Livelys dad?

Ohhhh and Nina and Liam broke up :O

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT For the NinaxLiam shippers Lina or Niam or Ninam or Lian is overrrrrr sad faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

But they could get back together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LiamxLively Shippers or LiamxEverlie Eiam or Leverlie or Livam or Lialy or Evialy.

Vote and comment guise I luff this story so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-L.R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
570K 51K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...