Sunset {Completed)

Oleh AshyShy

(Sorry to anyone who reads this,this was my first book and I was thirteen when I wrote this, I have no intent... Lebih Banyak

Cessyanna Volturi -twilight fanfic-
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2 .
Chapter 3 .
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chaper 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapyer 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
pChapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 26.
chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapyer 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54. (Extra)
AN:
A/N: IMPORTANT
Hello Loyal Readers!

Chapter 25.

380 6 0
Oleh AshyShy

I woke up and found a pain in my head I yelled "Son of a-.''

"Language!" Esme, yelled even when I am in pain I can't say it.

Caius came in "Are you okay? Hurt? Yes, um, Carlisle ! She is in pain!" he yelled down.

I smiled at him "What happened?" I asked.

"The guy Athenodora had as second in command, I figured that up, had attacked you" he said, then hugged me so hard, I yelped.

He pulled back, afraid he would hurt me.

I tried going forward but, stopped.

Carlisle put a IV in me?

"Come here" I said.

He shook his head "No, I have already hurt you, I came into your life, and everything has went wrong, I am sorry, Cessyanna."

I looked at his shocked, "How could you say that? You are the best thing that has happened to me since day one Caius, before you I never dated, everyone had a mate not me. And I am proud to have one now, especially one that is cut, charming, funny, and excepts me for who I am, half and close to a half, vampire, and , human. And I have four words to say to you" I took a breath." I love you, Caius."

He looked at me, he was closer now, so, I leaned in and kissed him.

Then broke it to the sound of Carlisle coming.

"Drink." he ordered, I did.

Then made a face.

A few hours later I was well, me and Caius went to our tree, here in Washington.

"Me and you have unfinished business."

He smiled "Yes, but, first I want to say. I love you Cess" he said.

I laughed "I already knew that" I said.

He leaned in and kissed me, right were we left off ,so, we did have a reason to come back after the fight.

__Two days later__

I packed back up.

We were heading back to Volterra.

Caius came in with a smile, "Ready?" he asked, and I nodded.

After goodbyes, he took my hand at the edge of the forest we stopped.

"Volterra?" he asked.

I smiled and kissed him "Volterra" I said, and off we went.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh don't worry twilight lovers stay tuned there is more, a second part to it, in the same book.

:-) See ya!

Comment or whatever lol.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.9K 344 29
(I wrote this like a year ago and my grammar was literally beyond the worst and the storyline was horrendously written. Beware.) Luna had just been d...
316K 2.9K 14
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...
6.5K 164 16
Book 1 of 2 Timelines: Twilight Ava never knew her life would turn out the way it did now. That she'd turn out the way she did. That was until her wo...
89K 1.8K 36
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...