Pirate Romance [Discontinued]

By tessyoc

The love story of two very opposite people at status but similar at heart. Prince Yuichiro Amane of Hyakuya K... More

The Prince
The Thief
Friend
The Ball
Betrayal
Missing You
A New Journey
Ship
Lost Prince
City
The Witch
Contract
Inn
Disappearing Island 1
Dissapearing Island 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Goddess of the Island
Toran Empire

Skull

6.4K 346 549
By tessyoc

Yuu stared at the sea with a smile on his face, finally his main journey was beginning. This was it, this was finally it. He felt someone wrap their arms around him.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Mikaela asked.

"It's everything I've ever dreamt about Mika." Yuu said.

"And it'll be your home for as long as you want." Mikaela said. "I'm hoping for forever." He whispered into Yuu's ears, sending a thrilling chill through his body.

Behind them, some of the crew of the ship watched in confusion. Renée turned to look at Yoichi. "Are they?"

"I have no idea what they are at this point so don't ask." Yoichi said.

Mikaela tightened his arms around Yuu and moved closer to him. Yuu was getting a bit uncomfortable, he didn't want him to let go. He wanted Mikaela to hold him this way, but it puzzled him why? But he could already feel the stares they were getting. It was a bit strange to be behaving this way with a fellow man.

"Mika, don't pirates know the meaning of personal boundaries?" He asked.

"Yuu-chan."

"Y-yes."

"Do you believe in the unknown?"

"The unknown?"

"Yes, the unknown." Mikaela smiled. "Like spirits, dragons, beasts."

"I'm not so sure." Yuu said. "Have you ever encountered one on your journeys?"

"I'm encountering one right now." He said, Yuu was confused, he turned to look at him. His heartbeat increased ten folds when his and Mikaela's faces were just inches apart from each other. Mikaela held his chin and turned his head back to the sea. Yuu's jaw dropped when he saw what appeared to be a large serpent wrapping itself around a ship.

"Sweet lord." One of the pirates cried out as they all watched the epic scene in front of them.

"Mika what is that?" Yuu asked.

"A serpent." He said. "A very large serpent, and the ship happens to be my previous ship. I do hope the others are still alive."

"Other?" Yuu asked. "I thought you said they all died that night."

"Out of fifty men, only five survived, it's a still a big loss, no matter which way you look at it." Mikaela said as he left Yuu. "Alright men, ready the canons and shoot that creature." He said to his crew.

"But captain, wouldn't it be better to just sail away from the creature?" A pirate asked. "I do not think, I want to get it's attention."

"Well too bad." Mikaela said. "Because we are going to kill the beast, now, don't let me repeat myself again, ready the canons."

"Yes captain." They all chorused and spread out to do their work.

The serpent wrapped itself on the ship, causing it to rock around.

"I think we have to abandon ship." Kimizuki said.

"But this ship, we've been using for years now, the captain will not be pleased if we abandon his ship."

"The saying goes, a captain always goes down with his ship." Lacus said. "Not the crew members, so I say we run like cowards." Suddenly the large railing holding the sails broke and came crashing down. "LOOK OUT!" They screamed and got out of the way.
"That's it, we're leaving." Kimizuki said. "I'm going to get Mirai." He got up and left.

"In the mean time." One of them stood and ran, he made a jump into the rivet, but the serpent was quick, catching him into it's mouth.

"Aaaaaaah!" They all screamed.

"Ok, it looks like there's no way to escape." Lacus said. "This is the last we breathe, any thing you guys want to say to each other?"

"Lacus, I just want to say, I've always found you as a loon."

"Why thank you, that's one of my many charms." Lacus said. Suddenly they heard fire shots, a canon headed their way hitting the serpent as it hissed loudly. "What's going on?' They all looked to see another ship headed their way. "Oh bless them, whoever they are."

The other ship kept on shooting canons at the serpent, causing a whole lot of damage to their own ship. Kimizuki emerged back out carrying a little girl.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Big brother?" The girl called as she opened her eyes. "What's going on? What's with all the-" Her eyes locked on to the serpent. "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!' She screamed. The Serpent heard the scream and looked down to see them.

"Christ!" Lacus said. "Look what you did you child."

The serpent opened it's mouth and made an attempt to attack. It charged at them but luckily just on time, another was shot at hit, making a direct hit to it's face, instantly killing the large creature.

"Alright!" They rejoiced. Suddenly the ship began to fall apart. "We're sinking."

"Alright everyone, ABANDON SHIP!" Kimizuki yelled. They quickly ran and jumped out of the ship and into the water. They brought their head up immediately and turned to see their ship sinking. "Asura." Kimizuki called.

"I'm going to miss that ship." Lacus said.

"You lunatics." They heard a voice and turned to see the other ship headed towards them, a familiar face looking down at them. "You couldn't protect my baby, you all deserved to go down with the ship."

"Captain, you truly are a sight for sore eyes." Lacus said.

"Be quiet." Mikaela said. "Get your pathetic selves on this boat, all of you, this instant."

"Yes captain."

"Thank you for the save captain." Lacus said as dried himself with a towel. "I actually thought I was going to die, but I guess I was wrong." He chuckled.

"Sadly we lost Louis." One of the pirates said. "Poor boy."

"Captain." Lacus called. "Who are all these people?"

"They're our new crew." Mikaela said. "It's been three years since we've had a crew." Lacus eyed each one of them.

"They don't look worthy to be called pirates." Lacus said. "Are they some kind of a joke?"

"Watch your mouth." One of them said. "If it weren't for us, you'd be dead by now."

"Probably." Lacus said as he looked away, his eyes caught on to Yuu. "You." He pointed as he walked up to him.

"Me?" Yuu asked.

"Where have I seen you before?" Lacus studied him for a moment before it hit him. "Yes, it's you, that prince. What are you doing here? Don't tell me you're a pirate too."

"Um..no I'm not a pirate, I'm just uh, sailing with the captain for a while." Yuu said as Lacus laughed.

"Sailing?" He laughed again. "What do you think this is? A vacation, we are pirates, we steal, kill and control the sea." Mikaela grabbed Lacus hands and began twisting it. "Oww oww oww!" He whined in pain. "Captain, what are you doing?"

"This boy, is our guest." He said. "And you should treat him like one."

"Since when do we have guests?"

"Yes." Lacus said, still holding on to the pain in his hands. "The rule stated that no one is welcomed aboard our ship unless a pirate, anyone besides a pirate is to be killed and his body thrown overboard."

"Right you are." Mikaela said as he left his hand. "But it also states that, a pirate member is welcomed to have one guest, well he's my guest." He held Yuu. "So he is more than welcomed aboard."

"Then what about this one?" A pirate pulled Yoichi.

"Hey let me go." Yoichi said as he tried pulling away from him but couldn't.

"Is that one also a pirate?" Lacus asked. Mikaela looked at Yoichi and smirked.

"Actually he isn't." Mikaela said.

"He's my friend." Yuu said. "And I'm sure he's welcomed here to, right Mika." Yuu turned to Mikaela who looked away. "Mika?"

"I'm sorry Yuu-chan but we have rules." Mikaela said. "One guest per pirate."

"What?" Yoichi and Yuu chorused.

"Ooh so we can kill him." Lacus ran to Yoichi and brought out his sword. "At long last, I get to pierce my sword into a human. It's been too long."

"Yuu-kun." Yoichi called in fright.

"Mika." Yuu held him. "Mika, do something, you can't kill Yoichi. He's my friend, do something please, you're the captain, change the rule."

"Sorry Yuu-chan but it's not my rule." Mikaela said. "This rule applies to every pirate, even though I am higher than all other pirates, I still abide by the pirate laws."

Lacus pulled Yoichi. "What do you guys think? Should I stab or behead?" The other pirates screamed out, some shouting stab and some shouting behead.

"No please don't kill me." Yoichi cried.

"I'm sorry." Lacus said. "But the only way you'll live is if someone volunteers to take you for a guest and I'm sure no one would want to do that right?" The crowd cheered giving Lacus a go ahead sign to kill Yoichi.

"NO YOICHI!" Yuu screamed.

"He needs a miracle to live." Mikaela smirked.

"Will you loons keep it down?" Kimizuki walked out. "I just put Mirai to bed and if she wakes up I will-"

"Oh shut up Kimizuki." Lacus said as he spinner his sword. "We're supposed to be pirates and not fathers." Everyone laughed as Kimizuki frowned at Lacus. "I was just about killing this one, care to watch?" Kimizuki looked at the person in Lacus's hand.

"You." He said.

"You." Yoichi said.

"Him?" Lacus asked.

"Oh it looks like they've met." Mikaela said.

Kimizuki smirked and walked over to Yoichi. "It's been three years and you're still cute as a puppy."

"I am not a puppy." Yoichi said. "Stop calling me that." Kimizuki chuckled.

"Um..are you two done?" Lacus asked as he raised his sword over Yoichi's head. "Because it's killing time." Everyone cheered, before Lacus could strike. Kimizuki used his own sword and threw at Lacus's hand, knocking out his own sword. "Ouch, are you daft? What was that for?"

"Why do you want to kill him?" Kimizuki asked.

"Because no one is willing to have him." Lacus said as he pulled out a small knife. "Now will you please excuse me, it's killing ti-"

"I'll have him." Kimizuki said.

"WHAT?" Everyone screamed.

"I said I'll have him." He looked at Yoichi and smiled.

"No." Lacus said. "You already have Mirai."

"Ok, I'll have him for Mirai." Kimizuki said.

"Have you lost your mind?" Lacus asked. "You can't-"

"Actually he can." Mikaela said. "Mirai is a pirate here, so she too can have a guest buy being a child and having Kimizuki as her caretaker, he can choose her guest if he wants to."

"This is so unfair." Lacus said as he put in his knife. "Here you go." He threw Yoichi towards Kimizuki. Yoichi hit Kimizuki's larger body, he looked him to the crimson eyes that stared down at him.

"Ah!" Yuu smiled. "Thank goodness." He turned to Mikaela and frowned. "I honestly cannot believe that you wanted to stand there and watch my friend be killed."

"I never liked him in the first place so-" Mikaela said.

"It's been a while." Kimizuki said to Yoichi, Yoichi frowned and quickly pulled himself off his body.

"Don't you think for a second that I'm going to be in your debt." Yoichi said. "I still hate you and I prefer to have been killed than to have been saved by you."

"Who said anything about saving?" Kimizuki grabbed him by the hand and pulled him closer to his body. "I chose you, so technically you are mine now and that means I can do whatever I want to do with you and that includes making you my slave."

"I am not going to stoop so low to you." Yoichi said. "You don't own me."

"Aren't you listening?' Kimizuki asked. "Either you are mine now or I give you back to my friend over there to kill. So if I were you, I'd be a good little puppy and do what your master tells you." With that said, Kimizuki left Yoichi and walked away.

Night time was fast approaching, and some of the crew members prepared themselves to go to bed.

"Captain." Lacus walked up to Mikaela. "I would like to retire to bed, but I don't know where, I hear all the cabins are full already."

"Oh yes that's right we have four more." Mikaela thought for a moment, he began to hear the sound of talking and laughter and turned to see Yoichi and Yuu conversing with each other. He smiled to himself.

"W-with you?" Yuu asked.

"Yes with me." Mikaela said. "I hope you don't mind, we're in for a tight squeeze."

"Um..no actually." Yuu was becoming a bit nervous, he just learned that he was to be sleeping with Mikaela in his room. Could this get any possibly better. "Wait, what about Yoichi?"

Mikaela smirked. "Yoichi will be sleeping with his new master."

"WHAT?" Yoichi marched over to them. "I refuse to sleep with that wretched man, I'd rather sleep in the gutters."

"Well you don't have much of a choice." Kimizuki said as he walked over to them. "Though the thought of you sleeping in a gutter sounds rather nice."

"Why should I share a room with this man?" Yoichi asked. "It isn't fair."

"Relax." Mikaela said. "Kimizuki is a gentleman, if you're worried of a sexual attack then-"

"CAPTAIN!" Kimizuki yelled. "First of all I am not fascinated in rape and second of all, I am not interested in men." He smirked. "Even if they are as cute as a puppy."

"I am not a puppy." Yoichi said.

"They make such a cute couple don't they Yuu-chan?" Mikaela asked as Yuu giggled. "Well it's getting late." He pulled Yuu. "Let's go to bed." Yuu followed, his cheeks bright as a tomato.

"Yes um..goodnight Yoichi." He said.

"At least one of us is happy with this new arrangement." Yoichi said.

Yoichi stood in front of the door to his new room, he really didn't like this stupid arrangement. He really didn't want to be sleeping alone with the man who killed his love one, it was just wrong. He sighs. There was nothing that could be done about it, he had no choice. But even if he was sleeping with him, they would have to go over some rules. He opened the door and walked in. "Ok listen up I-".

Yoichi didn't expect what he was seeing, Kimizuki was sitting on the bed and feeding a little girl.

"Keep it down." Kimizuki said.

"What's going on?" Yoichi asked as he walked further into the room.

"I'm Mirai." The red haired girl said. "Brother Kimizuki told me that will be staying in your room, thank you for having us."

Yoichi smiled, probably the first smile he had given to anyone besides Yuu, who was on the ship. "Hello there Mirai, it's nice to meet you, I'm Yoichi."
"Hello brother Yoichi." Mirai smiled. "You are right brother Kimizuki, he is as cute as a puppy." She laughed as Yoichi frowned at Kimizuki.

"Well Mirai, it's time for bed." Kimizuki said as he tucked her in and kissed her forehead. "I'll be up deck if you need me, sleep tight."

"Good night brother Kimizuki." She smiled. He turned and walked towards the door, he stopped and stared at Yoichi for a moment.

"Good night puppy." He smirked and walked out of the room.

"I am not a puppy." Yoichi said as Mirai laughed.

Yuu sat on the bed staring at Mikaela, he really was nervous about this. At least it could have been a bit less awkward if there were two beds but no, as the captain, he was to share with no man and so he had only one bed. Yuu thought about how the night would be, he would be sleeping so close to Mikaela, their bodies probably touching.

He heard footsteps and looked up to see Mikaela walking towards the door. "You're going out?"

"Yes I have some business to attend to." He said.

"This late?" Yuu asked.

"Yes."

"Can I come?"

Mikaela smirked. "Sorry Yuu-chan but pirates only."

"That's harsh." Yuu said.

"I know." He said and opened the door. "Goodnight." He walked out, closing the doors behind him.

"Good night." Yuu said.

"Why did the captain call us out here?" Renée asked. "I'm really tired."

"He has to do something that can only be done during a fool moon." Lacus said as he looked up to the full moon. "A full moon holds so much power."

"Power?" Renee asked. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't tell me you don't know who he is?" Lacus said.

"Isn't he just another regular pirate?" Another pirate asked as Lacus began to laugh. "Isn't he?"

"It would seem that the captain hasn't told you all who he really is." Kimizuki said as he walked up to them. "Have you heard of skull?"

"The deadliest pirates to sail the seas?" Renee asked. "What do they have to do with any of this?"

"Three years ago, the entire Skull crew was wiped out." Lacus said. "The only survivors were five men, the captain of the ship included. The captain of the ship has now gathered some hopefully powerful pirates who he plans on making a part of his ship."

"Are you telling us that?"

Kimizuki gave them a frightening smirk. "You all are going to become the newest crew members of Skull."

"LISTEN UP!" Mikaela yelled from the top of the sails as everyone looked at him. "I believe my men has already filled you all in on who we truly are, allow me to introduce myself, I am Mikaela Shindo, pirate of the dreaded skull that strikes fear into the hearts of men." He grinned wickedly. "And all you miscreates are now my crew members, you all belong to me now, every single part of you, especially-" He paused for a moment looking at each one of them. His eyes then glowed red and he grew sharp fangs. "Your souls." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.7K 33
It was an average day for Y/N L/N. Watching anime, school, video games, oh, and more anime. She was just living an average Otaku life with her best f...
266K 14.9K 31
Yuichiro Ichinose thinks life isn't that significant. As the soon-to-be prince of Drelacia, his days consist of making the best possible grades in sc...
31.2K 1K 17
Our relationship was something amazing. It felt like everything in this messed up world will be fine if we stay together, but my wish didn't last for...
41.3K 1.2K 23
Y/n is from a noble family, her parent plan on forcing her to marry a noble guy. Y/n refuse as she wanted to marry someone of her own choice When sh...