Levi X Reader

By MinimiLove01

Book of one shots (Request are open, feel free to request as many as you like) More

Billionaire Levi x Maid Reader
Levi x Reader Zombie Apocalypse
Billionaire Levi x Maid Reader part 2
Vampire Levi x Vampire Hunter Reader
Levi x Reader
Kid Levi x Kid Reader
Vampire Levi x Vampire Hunter Reader part 2
Yandre Levi x Blind Reader
Billionaire Levi x Maid Reader Part Three
Thug Levi x Mute reader
Perv Stalker Levi x Reader
Neko Levi x Reader
New Update!!Please Read!!
Author revel
Cheater Levi x Reader
Cheater Levi x Reader Part 2
Levi x Gifted Reader
New Authors Note plz read
Cheater Levi x Reader part 3
Sadist Levi x Reader part 2
Sneek Peak
cheater Levi x Reader part 4
Yandere Levi x Reader book coming soon
Christmas Special (Is It Love)
Levi x Reader
Ask The author
Happy Birthday
Deaf Reader x Levi
Wattpad deleted one of my books

Sadist Levi x Reader

11K 178 218
By MinimiLove01

You are cleaning the HQ like the rest of the cadets, you are currently sweeping the floor as sweat forms on your forehead. You wipe the sweat of your brow with the back of your hand. So sigh in relief when you are finished with the room you were cleaning.

Eren rushes in the door startling you as you jump up a few feet. "oh my fucken god Eren you scared the shit out of me." you say holding a hand on your chest. Your hand pounding.

"Sorry Y/N it is just i came to get you before Sasha eats all of dinner." He says as he throws you over his shoulder making you yelp.

"Eren i can walk by myself and i highly doubt even Sasha can eat all of the food." you say hitting his back playfully. You laugh as Eren smacks your butt and you knee him in his chest.

He enters the Mess Hall with you still on his shoulders. "Ok hot stuff time to put me down." you say and pat his back as he lets you slide down. You immediately feel an angry gaze on you. You turn around and see Levi glaring at the both of you.

You quickly walk with Eren and get your dinner. It was the same old soup and bread, you make conversation with your friends as you eat. You get up and walk past the superiors table and fail to notice Levi's foot trip you making your tray fly spilling the left over food all over the place. You could have sworn you heard Sasha sob as she witness food go to waste.

"Cadet L/N!!" Levi shouts as he bangs his fist on the table.

"C-Captain." you stutter and salute him.

"Clean this mess up and go to my office afterwards for your punishment." He says and walks away. You quickly grab cleaning supplies and start to clean the mess. You could have sworn you saw Levi smirk as he left the Mess Hall.

"Y/N can i walk you to Captain's office?" Eren asks

"Sure Eren, Lets go before he has a hissy fit about me being late."You say making him laugh.

You two giggle telling each other jokes as you walk to Levi's office. Once you are at the door you turn to Eren. "Well this is my stop, thanks for walking me Eren." you say and are about to knock on the door but Eren grabs your arm making you turn to face him.

"Um Y-Y/N, I-I really like Y-You." Eren stutters as a blush covers his face. You stare at him falling more in love with his green eyes that are so beautiful.

You blush hearing his confession and you don't notice Eren leaning down towards your face. His lips meet yours as his arm wraps around your waist bringing you closer. You smile into the kiss and kiss him back.

Eren is a little shacked as well but then smiles as he kisses you deeper. You bring our hands up to rest on his brown locks but you are yanked back making your eyes widen.

"Cadet Y/N why are you outside my office sucking faces with this Titan brat!!" he says through clenched teeth.

"C-Captain we -were just-" Eren starts to explain but is cut of by Levi.

"Go run laps until you pass out Jaeger." He orders and drags you inside his office. Your body flies and smacks against the desk making you wince in pain.

You look up and see Levi lock his office door. "Now cadet it is time for your punishment, and it seems like you need one more punishment for kissing that brat." He says taking off his belt.

"W-What?" you stutter out as Levi walks over to you and turns you over and bends you down on the desk.

"C-Captain?" you say with a scared expression on your face. There is a smack noise followed by pain. You yell in pain as you feel the thick leather of Levi's belt smack you on your ass.

"Owe Captain what the hell!!" You yell out but receive three more harsh slaps each making you cry out in pain.

"This is your punishment for being a naughty girl and kissing another man who is not me." He whispers and brings the belt down again.

"C-Captain Stop!!" You scream as you arch your back from the pain. Tears form on the corner of your eyes as he smacks you again.You try to push your self away from the desk but Levi grabs your arms and ties them behind your back with something. You then feel a material cover your eyes.

"I will give you ten more spanks and you will count each one if you yell or miss count i will start over." he says bring the belt down making you bite your lip in pain.

"O-one." you breath out as you feel a harsher spank. "Two" you struggle out. With each slap Levi hit harder then the previous one. By now your butt was red and hurt each time you moved. There was only one final hit left. He brings he belt up and brings it down making you yell out in pain. "T-ten." you say wincing and your eyes water realizing that you yelled out in pain.

"Ill let that one slid, don't expect the same thing another time." he whispers as he kisses your neck.

"Now time for the real fun Y/N" You hear him whisper as he picks you up and walks to what you assume is his room. You shake in fear as you are thrown onto the bed. You hear movement as feel the bed dip. A cold sharp material strokes your face and travels down your neck until it reaches your shirt. You freeze as you feel your shirt rip open along with your (C) Bra.

The sharp material continues its path downward and digs deeper cutting you. You now know that the item was a blade. Levi moves the blade down your stomach and traces your belly button making you shiver with more fear. The blindfold around your eyes makes this experience more scarier.

You had no idea what he was doing or was going to do. The blade goes down to your hips as he places more pressure on the blade making it cut your skin a little.

"C-Captain please stop y-your s-scaring me." You say as you feel your pants be tugged off violently causing your panties to slip half way off.

"You don't know how bad you turn me on Cadet." he whispers in your ear and starts to attack your neck with harsh bites making you squirm. You yelp in pain as he bites down harder and starts to suck on your neck.

Levi's hands run down your sides as he tugs your panties off exposing your complete nude body to him. You try to close your legs to cover your lower region but Levi grabs them and spreads them further then what you had them before.

You can feel his hot breath on your thighs making you shiver. You feel a warm wet substance run along the inside of your thighs. It stops on the middle of your thighs and you feel teeth sink into your skin making you yelp in pain. You now know what the warm thing was. Levi was sucking on the skin of your inner thighs, he stops and licks down until you can feel his breath on your lower region.

You shiver and couldn't help but get a little wet. You can feel his hand rub your sensitive spot making you bite your lip concealing a moan.

"You like this don't you?" he asks making you shake your head no.

You feel your body be flipped over so you are on your stomach. "Bad girls who lie get spanking." Levi whispers in your ear as you feel his hand hit your bare butt. Your back arches in pain as you cry out.

"Capt-"you are cut of with another spank.

"Call me Captain one more time and i will spank you more. " he says giving you a hard spank.

He flips you over again and you can feel something hard rub against your opening making you squirm. "Levi w-wait." you call out but are cut of with him pushing himself inside you causing you to yell in pain. You can feel your self be stretched as you squirm and yell in pain. You can feel his member twitch inside you as he squeezes your chest.

"You have no idea how much your screams turn me on." He whispers as he attacks your neck again and moves down to your chest Taking the bud in his mouth as he starts to suck and pinch the other one.

He starts to pull away making you sigh but suck in a breath as he thrust back inside you. He picks up his pace making you wince but soon start to feel pleasure. Your eyes widen, you are scared about the fact that you are starting to enjoy this.

He starts to thrust faster then harder making your back arch as you let out a moan. Even though you still can't see you can feel his smirk as he thrust even harder and faster. "L-Levi." you moan out and release your fluids.

"Y/N" Levi groans as you feel him release inside you making you shudder.

The blind fold is removed from your eyes as you blink a couple times and your E/C eyes meet Levi's grey ones.Your arms are set free as you stare at a Levi you have never seen before. His hair is messy and his forehead covered in sweat. You look down to his very built chest and abs. With out thinking your hands lift up and slowly travel down his abs making you bite your lip.

Your eyes travel further south and look down at his member. You eyes widen as you stare at it. You are shocked that it is so big.

"Like what you see my little masochist?" he asks making you flinch.

"Don't call me that you Sadist." you say trying to get off of his bed.

"Surprised that you enjoyed the pain Y/N." he says chuckling as he grabs you pulling you back to him. "Just accept it Y/N." he says as he gives your breast a rough squeeze bringing you down to lay down on the bed. He gives your shoulder a kiss and his other hand travels down south and starts to rub.

You moan shocking you. 'Why am i enjoying this. This is wrong i should not be enjoying this.' you think as your eyes start to close and you let darkness consume you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 2K 35
This is a Levi Ackerman x reader oneshot book, it's full of requests and my own ideas. -COMPLETED- Disclaimer: I don't own the characters they're al...
50.6K 1.5K 187
This is a book full of Levi x Mikasa oneshots. (They're all mostly Rivamika oneshots, I just stopped adding "Rivamika" beside the oneshots titles) Yo...
28K 400 7
𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 Please ignore grammar and/or spelling mistakes. I'm not the best at writing. Slow updates
38.7K 800 21
A collection of oneshots from my DeviantART account. Mostly old fics. (I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS!)