Pirate Romance [Discontinued]

Af tessyoc

The love story of two very opposite people at status but similar at heart. Prince Yuichiro Amane of Hyakuya K... Mere

The Prince
The Thief
Friend
The Ball
Betrayal
Missing You
A New Journey
Skull
Lost Prince
City
The Witch
Contract
Inn
Disappearing Island 1
Dissapearing Island 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Goddess of the Island
Toran Empire

Ship

6.4K 312 382
Af tessyoc

Yes, this was it. All of Yuu's dreams were finally coming true, he couldn't wish for anything better. This was perfect. And what was even more perfect was the fact that he was going to share this moment with a very special friend. Yuu couldn't be happier, well at least he'd be a bit happier if it weren't his hundredth time vomiting.

"It's only been two weeks Yuu-chan." Mikaela said. "And here you are throwing up for the hundredth time, our journey hasn't even started."

Yuu brought his head out of the wooden bucket in his hands. "I'm getting sea sick Mika, are we there yet?" Mikaela laughed.

"You really are cute Yuu-chan." He said. "But right now, you're behaving really disgusting."

"I've never been on the sea before." Yuu said. "It's not my fault." He held his head. "When do we get to land, Mika? I need to lie down." Mikaela smiled and pulled Yuu up.

"Come on, get some sleep." He said. "By the time you wake up tomorrow, we'll be on dry ground ok?" Yuu nodded and walked away as Mikaela watched him. "And this is only two weeks."

As promised, the next day they had reached land. Yuu had never been so relieved in his entire life. "Land!" He smiled and took a seat, Yoichi sat beside him.

"Do you feel ok now Yuu-kun?" Yoicho asked as Yuu nodded. "So pirate, where to next?"

"Yoichi he has a name." Yuu said.

"I'm sorry but I'm not interested in befriending a pirate." Yoichi said as Mikaela chuckled. "Don't laugh, just answer the question."

"First, we'll need a boat." Mikaela said.
"We're going in the water again?" Yuu asked. "Urrrgghh!"

Mikaela smiled. "It'll be a day's journey to where we are going, we can you rest here today and start our journey very early tomorrow morning."

"So where do we stay?" Yuu asked.

"An inn of course." Mikaela pulled him up and carried his box. "Let's go find one." He pulled him along and left.

"I'm starting to feel a little unwanted by that bastard." Yoichi said as he picked up his own box and followed.

"Two rooms please." Mikaela said to the attendant, dropping some money on the table. Yuu looked around the inn, it wasn't fancy, just plain but still he didn't mind. Mikaela finished up and led Yoichi and Yuu to their rooms. They walked through a narror pathway and stopped at rooms, 34 and 35. "Here we are." He handed Yoichi a key.

"What's this?" Yoichi asked, but he still took it.

"Your key to your room." Mikaela said. "Two to one, Yuu-chan and I will share one room and you can have one all to yourself." Yuu blushed when Mikaela held his hand. "Come on Yuu-chan." Yoichi quickly grabbed Yuu's other hand, stopping Mikaela from taking him.

"What do you take me for? A fool?" Yoichi asked. "I will not stand and watch as you take my innocent best friend to spend the night with. Yuu-kun is sleeping with me."

"I'm sorry but he'd much rather like to sleep with me." Mikaela said.

"How would you know?" Yoichi asked.

"Let's as him." Mikaela said, they turned to look at Yuu, waiting for an answer. Yuu jumped, why were they suddenly bringing him into all this?

"I'd be willing to sleep with either of you." He said.

"Yes but which one?"

"Please don't make me choose."

"Yuu-kun, I am your child hood best friend." Yoichi said. "He is just a pirate, a wicked pirate so to say, you met but two years ago, how is this supposed to be a difficult choice?" Yoichi was right and Yuu knew it, he and Yoichi have had a long friendship, and Yuu was supposed to be able to choose Yoichi over anything. But then came a blue eyed stranger who seemed to change it all. Not surprisingly, Yuu would much rather sleep with Mikaela but he couldn't just leave Yoichi like that.

"How about a friendly game to see who gets to sleep with Yuu-chan." Mikaela said as he looked around the ground, he picked up three broom sticks. "There are three broom sticks here, two long and one short." He handed it to Yuu. "You know what to do Yuu-chan, and I believe you know how to play this game, right?"

"Yes of course." Yoichi nodded. "Whoever picks the short one gets to sleep with Yuu-kun."

"Ok guys pick away." Yuu said. Yoichi went first, pulling out a stick from Yuu's hands before Mikaela did the same. "The gods are not smiling down upon us this day." Yuu said as he was holding up the short stick while Mikaela and Yoichi held the long ones. "Or maybe." He smirked. "They're trying to tell us that you two sleep together."

"ABSOLUTELY NOT." Mikaela and Yoichi said in unison, they really couldn't tolerate each other. "I'd much rather sleep alone, thank you very much." He took out his keys and unlocked one of the doors. "Well bye boys, see you as early as possible." He entered and closed the door behind him.

"Let's go Yuu-kun." Yoichi said as he unlocked the other door as they entered inside.

Yuu and Yoichi busied themselves talking to each other, they were so engrossed with their talking that they didn't know that it was noon. Mikaela had called them out so they could eat lunch. After lunch, they came back in and kept on talking, their topic was about how their lives would be traveling the seas. Yuu was more excited about it, Yoichi, on the other hand, seemed skeptical about the whole idea. His only reason for going was for Yuu and not for the thrill of it.

"By the way, Yuu-kun, do you believe by now that the kingdom has been turned upside down in search of you?" Yoichi asked.

"No doubt yes." He said. "But I can't be bothered about them right now I'm not going to let anything or anyone pull me back from finally living out my dream. They've been holding me back from it for far too long now, enough is enough." Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Yoichi called out. Mikaela opened the door and walked in. "Oh it's you." He frowned.

"Relax." Mikaela said. "I'm only here to see Yuu-chan."

"Is anything the matter Mika?" Yuu asked.

"You should go to bed now." Mikaela said.

"Bed? But Mika it's only-"

"Eight."

"What?" Yuu was surprised. "How is that even possible?"

"They say time flies when you're having fun." Mikaela smiled. "Now go to sleep, we leave early tomorrow."

"Wait Mika." Yuu walked over to him. "Where are we going anyway?"

"We're going to look for a ship which we can call our own." He said. "My old ship has seen her last days, after getting a ship and a new crew, we'll sail to wherever you want."

"But I don't know anywhere." Yuu said as Mikaela smiled and caressed his cheek.

"Just get some sleep." He said, before leaving the room.

"I find it difficult to believe that he is the captain of skull." Yuu said as he dressed his bed. "He's such a gentleman."'

"He uses that to lure women to bed." Yoichi said.

"What?" Yuu asked. "Don't be ridiculous, Mika would never do that. He seems like a really decent man."

"You're falling for his charms Yuu-kun." Yoichi said. "Don't forget, he has killed millions of innocent people, men, women and children. He has no heart and without a single care can kill either one of us if he wanted to."

"He and I are good friends." Yuu said. "He said it himself that I was special to him, and I think he cares about me and I care about him too."

"It still doesn't change the fact that he kills." Yoichi said.

Yuu laid down on his bed and went into deep thought, all because of his looks and manners, he had completely forgotten that he has been associating with a man who has killed even children, just for the pleasure of doing so. But then, he sacrificed his own men and even attempted killing himself, for him. So that means there was actually a heart inside of him, but it seemed like the heart only beats for him.

"We're going to travel a days journey in this?" Yoichi squeezed his face at the small paddle boat. "Is it even possible?"

"Get on the boat and let's find out." Mikaela said as he helped Yuu in. "Our destination isn't too far from here and we might get there sooner if you'd stop being such a stubborn goat and get on."

Yoichi frowned, he really detested this man. "Yuu-kun, tell me why again you agreed to sail with this man?"

"He's friendly?" Yuu shrugged.

"Friendly indeed." Yoichi rolled his eyes and got on to the boat. The next thing he saw were two paddles in front of his view. "What are these?"

"They're paddles." Mikaela said. "We are going to paddle all the way there."

"We?" Yoichi asked. "Excuse me but when was I dragged into this?"

"Since you decided to come along when you were clearly uninvited." Mikaela said.

Yoichi hissed at him, he was really getting unbearable. He honestly began to question Yuu's sanity on liking him. "I'm sorry but I will not paddle."

"Ok then I guess I have no choice but to throw you overboard."

"You wouldn't dare."

Mikaela smirked. "Shall we find out if I would?"

Yuu intervened before things got out of hand. "It's ok Mika, give me the paddle, I'll take care of it."

"But you're the prince here." Mikaela said as he looked at Yoichi. "He is but your servant, so he should paddle." Yuu smiled and took the paddle.

"Back home I was a prince." He said. "Here I'm just like the rest of everyone else and I want to be treated that way."

"You truly are an amazing person Yuu-chan." Mikaela smiled. He turned to look at Yoichi. "Maybe you should take notes from your friend here."

"Yuu-kun, you shouldn't do that." Yoichi said. "Let him do all the work after all he is the one who dragged you out here." Yuu laughed as he and Mikaela began rowing the boat.

Nightfall had reached, like Mikaela had said, the trip took a day or maybe a few hours left. They were finally approaching land. Mikaela was the only one rowing at this point, sometime into the trip Yuu had gotten tired, luckily Yoichi dropped his stubbornness and decided to help out. He too eventually got tired and stopped paddling, they were both currently asleep until Mikaela woke Yuu up.

"Yuu-chan wake up." He tapped him. Yuu opened his eyes and yawned.

"Are we there yet Mika?" He asked.

"Yes we are." He said.

"Where are we any-" Yuu didn't finish his sentence when he hears gunshots. It was so loud that it even woke Yoichi up. "What was that?" The gunshots were coming from land and strangely Mikaela was still rowing towards it. "Um..Mika, shouldn't we be rowing away from the gunshots?"

"No." He said. "This is where we have to stop."

"But they're people shooting in there." Yoichi said.

"Relax you two, this place is like a pit stop for pirates where they come have a bear or two, get some work done on their ships or even get a new one." As they drew closer, they could hear more gunshots. "It gets pretty wild and dangerous sometimes with flying bullets so try to stay close."

"Did you just say flying bullets?" Yuu asked as Mikaela smirked.

"As a matter of fact I did." He said.

They finally approached shore and got off the boat. The place was just a small island with many buildings. The first building was larger than the rest, it was where the pirates would sit for food or drink. It could also be the place for a fight.

Yuu and Yoichi clinged onto Mikaela's hands. They were terrified of the place, it was filled with pirates at every turn, drinking, fighting, breaking bottles, shooting. "This place is just dreadful." Yoichi said.

"Mika, is it safe here?" Yuu asked.

"No." Mikaela said. "But don't worry, you're safe with me Yuu-chan." He smiled at him, Yuu blushed and looked away.

"What about me?" Yoichi asked. "Am I safe with you?" Mikaela turned to look at him.

"Try your best to hold on to me and dodge bullets ok?" He winked at him. Yoichi scuffed and looked away. As they walked by, Yuu noticed some of the people giving them weird glances. He was really feeling uncomfortable. "Just ignore them Yuu-chan."

"I wish I could." Yuu said. They finally reached the building and entered, it was much calmer than outside. Inside was only filled with men, drinking and playing games. They made their way over to the bartender.

"Good evening to you." Mikaela greeted.

"What do you want?" The bartender asked as he cleaned a glass cup.

"Thank you but I will have to pass on a drink." Mikaela said. "The only reason I'm here is to find a ship, and I don't want any ordinary ship, I want a ship worthy to sail the seas."

"A ship is a ship." The bartender said. "It will still be blown away by canons if shot at, there are ships over at the dock, go there and pick which one you want. As long as you have the money, it's yours."

"Do you have a ship that can rival the Asura?" Mikaela asked. Suddenly the place became quiet as everyone looked at him. Yuu and Yoichi shifted closer to Mika, they were really scared at this point. "Well do you?"

"You scalawag." A group of other pirates approached them. "Have you not heard of the bad luck it brings just by saying that name?"

"The Asura?" Mikaela asked, suddenly one of the pirates pointed his sword at his neck.

"Watch you mouth boy, you don't want to be responsible if Skull were to raid this place." He said. Mikaela began to laugh.

"Mika, I don't think you should be laughing." Yuu whispered.

"Tell me, why is everyone afraid of this skull?" Mikaela asked.

"Have you not heard the rumors?" A pirate asked. "The tales of Skull, they leave trails of blood everywhere they go."

"Beasts in the form of men."

"And that captain of theirs, who is the devil himself. Some say that he has lived for over a thousand years, he controls creatures deep in the sea. He has the power of fifty pirates put together."

"Quite a captain." Mikaela said. "He must be charming too."

"No one knows, he has never been seen. They say if you look into his eyes you will instantly die."

"Funny how you're all not dead." Mikaela muttered. "Anyway rumors or no rumors I have come to steal a ship that rivals the Asura, can someone lead me to one?"

"Such a ship does not exist." Another pirate said as he walked closer to Mikaela. He had dark blue hair and red eyes. "The Asura is a ship of the night, it moves with the fog, no manner of man can ever create such a ship."

"Is that so?" Mikaela smirked as he walked closer to the pirate. "You look like quite a strong young man, what is your name?"

"Renee Simm."

"Well Simm, would you like to help me steal a ship?" Mikaela asked.

Renée chuckled. "To do so, we'd have to fight all these men, and it's about four to a hundred, we are out matched."

"Oh believe me Simm we are actually two to a hundred." Mikaela said.

"That was rude." Yoichi said.

"But I'm sure we can pull through." Mikaela smirked and turned to the crowd. "Now on certain by now all of you hate me and would like to have my head on a pole."

"Yes." They all chorused drawing their swords.

"Very well then, I will fight you." Mikaela said. "And when I win, I will need forty of you to become my crew." They laughed.

"You seem to confident young one." He said.

"I'm not confident." Mikaela said. He gave Renee a sign and oddly he understood. He dragged Yuu and Yoichi as the three of them ducked behind the bartenders counter.

"Aren't you going to help him?" Yuu asked.

"He seems like a strong man." Renee smiled. "I believe he can handle this on his own."

"But it's one to a hundred." Yoichi said.

Mikaela pulled out a gun. "I just know that when I am done here only forty of you will be alive." He smirked and shot all the lights, sending the place into pitch darkness. In a matter of seconds, there was uproar, swords clashed and gun shots and only forty pirates would live to see the light if tomorrow.

"What manner of man is he?" A pirate asked.

"He's a devil." 

"A demon."

"He killed them all."

"Shut up you loons." Mikaela said. "Now from this day forward, I am your captain and you will do as o say, is that clear?"

"YES CAPTIAIN!" They all chorused.

"Good." Mikaela smiled as he looked through the ships. "Now then which one shall I choose?" He turned to Yuu. "Yuu-chan, care to do me the honor?"

"I should pick?" Yuu asked as Mikaela nodded. "But Mika how?"

"Just pick the one that calls out to you." Mikaela said.

"But Mika I-"

"Yuu-chan please." He smiled. Yuu sighed and stepped forward looking through all the ships. He really didn't know which to choose, he didn't want to choose that would end up being a disappointment. He stared at each one, hoping to find the right one. His eyes locked on to one, he stared at it for a moment and smiled.

"I pick that one." He said.

"Alright men you heard him, get on it and make it go now." Mikaela said as all the men boarded the ship.

"So Mika, where are we going now?" Yuu asked.

"To find my old ship." Mikaela said.

"Your old ship?" Yuu asked.

"Sweet mother of the sea!" Lacus exclaimed as he and the other four survivors, Kimizuki involved, watched as a large dragon emerged from the sea.

"The captain has left us to die." Kimizuki said.

After the next chapter, I'll go back to my puppy love ^^ I just wanted to do some heavy updates on pirate romance. I hope you guys dong mind it being left for maybe a while. O have an exam coming soon also RIP me ╥﹏╥ I'll have to leave my phone and study. Bye for now.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

95.3K 3.9K 25
[Owari no Seraph AU: Mika x Yuu | Boy x Boy] Around the age of 6, Yuu had lost his best friend, Mikaela, during a kidnapping incident. Both of them...
13.1K 2K 44
It's a deadly plan, and it goes like this: First, become a crew member of the Avourienne, a pirate ship notorious for its charismatic captain and wic...
9.7K 320 15
What would you do, if death comes to you in the most surprising way? What are your last words? Who are you going to say it to? I keep thinking abou...
31.2K 1K 17
Our relationship was something amazing. It felt like everything in this messed up world will be fine if we stay together, but my wish didn't last for...