Sunset {Completed)

By AshyShy

(Sorry to anyone who reads this,this was my first book and I was thirteen when I wrote this, I have no intent... More

Cessyanna Volturi -twilight fanfic-
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2 .
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chaper 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapyer 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
pChapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 26.
chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapyer 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54. (Extra)
AN:
A/N: IMPORTANT
Hello Loyal Readers!

Chapter 3 .

1.3K 25 3
By AshyShy

I was walking with Caius on the path in t woods when he asks "How did you become a vampire?"

I stopped "No one has asked me that question before" I said.

"If you don't want to talk abo-" he started.

"It was 1513 five hundred years ago, Carlisle changed me. I was a only child. Two years after I was changed I found out my mother was alive, so I told Carlisle I was going to look for her. I didn't tell him I wanted revenge" I paused "I never found her. I tracked all the way from Forks Washington, to Romania -my birthplace- I never found her. oh how I wanted to find her and tell her off and all that. You see I remember it all well, before I was turned. My aunt when I was little took care of me. She and my uncle were like parents to me. "My uncle died of a heart attack. My aunt died in the hospital. I was alone. like I said, in 1513 I was dying of lung cancer,and had been attacked I was twenty years old when Carlisle changed me." I finished.

"I lost everything when I was human, now I have friends and a family I never had."

He stared at me.

"That is a interesting story Cessy."

"Yeah, I am stuck twenty years old for the rest of my life."

He frowned "Guess how old I was when I was changed" he said.

I looked at him "I don't know, twenty five twenty six?" I asked, smilling.

"Forty years old" he said.

I looked at him, he was forty when he was changed.

No way "But you look so, Younger" I said.

He laughed at the look on my face.

"Every vampire looks younger."

I smiled as we walked back to the house.

I first them now from the time I have spent with them.

__Later that day__

"Your choice is?" Aro asked me.

"Be honest now Cess" Carlisle said.

"Stop" I said, when they all started yelling at each other.

"Okay, now I have came to trust the Volturi, and I have lived with the Cullen's since I was a newborn vampire." I sighed "Give me time to pack, like two days and I will come to Volterra tower" I said.

They all nodded and agreed.

I sighed, and went to start packing.

The next day I was. halfway done with packing, the Volturi had left, but, Felix and Demetri had stayed behind.

I have grown to like Felix he seems mean But, underneath he is a big soft teddy bear at least to me he is.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

My short brown hair is naturally curly at the bottom.

My black eyes, and my pure white as snow skin.

I sighed and went back to packing my things.

I stopped on a picture I had drew of my and Nessie.

I drew it after I came home after try had the fight with the Volturi.

I wonder if after this I will see my family again?.

__Volterra, Italy.__

Caius, Marcus, and Aro were sitting in the throne room thinking.

'Why did she agree? Doesn't the girl hate us for what happened to her mother?' Aro thought, while pacing.

'Poor, Cessy if only she knew how I thought of her mother' Marcus thought.

Caius however was thinking 'Why do I like this girl? I just met her. and yet I care for her?'

"Brothers, do you think we made a mistake with asking her to come here as a guard?" Aro asked.

"I honestly do not know Aro." Marcus said.

Caius looked at them but, did not answer.

"Caius?" Aro said.

Caius looked at Aro.

He was holding his hand out to him, to look at his thought that he has had.

Caius stood up and crossed the room, aware of Marcus watching.

He placed his hand in Aro's.

Aro stared into his eyes while smiling.

"Oh my, brother" he said.

He looked at Marcus "It seems Caius has a heart after all" he looked at Caius "For a certain vampire girl."

Caius looked at them both, not believing this, then stormed out of the room and to his bedroom.

__Forks, Washington__

"You done Cess?" Felix asked as he came into my room.

I nodded, I had eight bags, its a good thing Dimitri is here too.

They took three I took two and my purse.

I went downstairs, them two coming behind me, struggling.

"Do you two have it ,or, do I need to be the man in this friendship and you two the girls' I asked.

Earning a laugh from everyone.

"No, we got it." Felix answered.

I saw Demetri give him a 'Speak for yourself' look.

"What do you have in this?" he asked "Millions and trillions of bricks?"

I laughed "No" I said "Just perfume, clothes, shoes, makeup, extra sunglasses, and my D.S for if I get bored. Oh and my nail polishes" I answered him, naming them all off.

He huffed "How can stuff like this weigh so much?" I heard him mumble to Felix who answered "I seriously don't know man."

I laughed and hugged Carlisle and Esme "Don't give Aro and them too much trouble Cess" Carlisle said, I laughed.

"I am going to miss you" Esme said, she sniffed. Showing her emotions too me.

I hugged her "Come and visit anytime" she said

"I will."

Next was Edward Bella and Nessie.

"I will miss you. Sister" Edward said.

I laughed "Shut up Edward, you will be happy for when Carlisle and Esme are away you will be in charge" I said, making Nessie laugh.

He hugged me.

Bella gave me a big hug "Come back soon Cess" she said, I nodded and higher her back.

Nessie sniffed and almost started crying "I'm going to miss you Aunt Cessy" she said, I hugged her, "I will miss you to, make sure Emmet doesn't cheat on anything." I whispered the last part.

She laughed and nodded.

Emmet and Rosalie came next.

"Miss you already" Rose said, and then hugged me.

"I miss you too Rose, if Alice brings you off shopping, just smack her head if she gets carried away" I said, making her laugh.

I heard Alice huff.

Emmet picked me off of the ground in a bear hug.

"Don't forget about me Cess, I will miss you" he said, setting me on the ground.

I smiled and smacked his head before I forgot.

"Ow! What was that for?!" he asked.

"For cheating at Mario kart!" I yelled at him.

Everyone laughed, but, I hugged him anyway.

Alice and Jasper was the last ones.

Jasper actually smiled at me "See ya sister" he said using my words 'See ya'.

I smiled "'See ya' is my words by the way and bye Jasp." I said.

Alice looked sad "Bye Cessy, my shopping partner and sister" she said, hugging me.

I smiled "Bye Alice. If I ever see you again we will go shopping" I said.

She smiled.

I grab my two suit cases and slipped my purse over my shoulder, it was my satchel/purse.

I paused in the doorway, and looked at them.

Some smiled some frowned and waved.

I smiled and said "See ya dudes and dudets.'' and was out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad chapter at the end.

Why do you think Caius feels protective of Cessy?

Why do you think Marcus had feelings for her mother?

And why does Aro think they made a bad decision?

In the words of Cess.

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.3K 23
*** Harry Potter and Twilight characters do NOT belong to me. Some of the plot also doesn't belong to me. It belongs to J.K. Rowling and Stephanie Me...
1.9M 49.7K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...
902K 27.6K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
173K 4.7K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...