A new beginning ( Naruto/AU...

By ploiuiu

Naruto had the chance to go to a universe where his friends and new face were alive. Will Naruto revealed his... More

Author Note - Important to read before reading (Edit on May 19, 2021)
Chapter 1 - The return
Chapter 2 - First day in the alternative universe
Chapter 3 - You are weak
Chapter 4 - The night is still on
Chapter 5 - The pair of twins test
Chapitre 6 - Clan & Sensei Vs The new batch of Genins Part 2
Chapitre 7 - Why did we skip C?
Chapitre 8 - Happy Birthday!
Chapter 9 - An old friend
Chapter 12 - Master VS Master
Chapter 13 - Opening to a war
Chapter 14 - Glimpse in Gaara's mind
Chapter 15 - What a summer! A few edits on May 19, 2021
Chapter 16 The fate of four boys
Chapter 17: Brothers
Chapter 18 - Chaos and Stubbornness
Chapter 19 - The twins
Chapter 20 - Fourth war on the go
Chapter 21 - T-O-R-T-U-R-E
Chapter 22 - The Slasher
Chapter 23 - OH...OPPS...Accident
😍Thanks! 😍

Chapitre 6 - Clan & Sensei Vs The new batch of Genins Part 1

2.1K 85 10
By ploiuiu

Hi, people! How are you? Here's a new chapter of A new beginning. Thanks for all the votes of the last chapter.

Don't forget to VOTE & REVIEWS!!!!!!!

A few edits on May 19, 2021

****

One hour exactly, everyone was on time, it was a first. The twins, indeed, were waiting for the results impatiently. The Genins except the twins took a secluded way far from the others in the field. They chatted quietly, agreeing.No one knew what the result was. Some have a slight idea about it. The only thing they could do was to wait. They started to be impatient. Finally, after ten minutes, they returned to the field. Naruto clapped twice in his hands, immediately gaining two things silence and the attention of everyone.

"Sorry for the delay. Our debate got longer than we thought. Sadly, at unanimity, we all agree that you aren't fit to be part of our team," Naruto said.

Naruko approached him and slapped him hard. Naruto didn't say anything.

"HOW DARE YOU??!! WE ARE YOUR SISTERS!!! WE DESERVE BETTER FROM YOU!!! YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS!!!"

Naruko commenced to hit him in the stomach. Naruto sighed, trying to remain calm. He attempted to push her back, but his strength ended up shoving her to the ground.

"You are losing your time and energy. Now, if I may say something personal quick. You had the opportunity of being two and not one as independent members. Now, we need to start this test, or we are never going to finish. But, before, I explain the rules of the ..."

"Since when are you in charge of deciding what is going on in the test? It's the Senseis who choose, not you!" Mito cut off in a bitter tone, her younger baka of a brother.

"As the chief of the year, it's one of the rules that I can do a test to pass all Genins. So can we get on the rules or not?" he asked, glaring at the twins.

He let the silence fill the air and waited a little bit to see if the twins would make another intervention. Seeing that the twins had shut their mouths.

"Now, Iruka-Sensei gave me the list of the teams. I made some improvements to adjust it to the circumstances. I also have a name of a new Sensei, I think Kushina-Sensei. You apply to become a Sensei for this promotion. Is that correct? Does this request still hold?"

"Yes, Sochi."

Naruto grimaced. He didn't like that name she called him. But, moving on, they already lost too much time over stupid things.

" You do know that it's dangerous. You may be a shinobi of Leaf. However, you stopped when you had your children. Therefore, there is a possibility you are rust, I will let you be a Sensei, but I will assign you another Shinobi at your side. Obito will be at your side."

Obito was about to say something, but Naruto shut him with a glare.

"Now, that being resolve. Let's go on the fun part—the teams. Of course, team nine stays the same and has fun because you are officially a team.

With Sensei Kurenai, also as now Team 8, had the Genins Kiba with Akamaru, your dog before you throw a fit, Hinata, and Shino." Naruto declared as he crossed his arms and looked at them with a frown." He continued.

"With Sensei Asuma, also as now Team 10, has the Genins Chōji, Ino and Shikamaru.

The twin Mito and Naruko, your Sensei will be Kushina-Sensei and Obito-Sensei. Normally, you are in a group of three. None of the other Genins fit with you. I guess it is okay after all the training Minato-San and Kushina-San made you undergo.

And the last group is me, Sakura and Sasuke with Kakashi-Sensei."

The twins cheered loudly and couldn't wait to start and were jumping up and down. Obito looked at them in horror, like he couldn't believe that he was assigned to them. They had waited a bit before Naruto cleared his throat:

"Now for the rules. First off, Genins versus you; Head clans, family and Sensei. Senseis will test us out to see if we are fit to become genins. After that, you can attack whoever you want. Secondly, when you are "eliminated or killed," it's the end of the game for you. How to be eliminated? Either you are hurt by someone or unable to continue. Thirdly, the field is delimited for safety reasons. Also, your name will be heard by everyone when you are eliminated and by who you were being removed. After being eliminated, you will be brought on the safe ground of the field and will be able to watch the rest in the same cube than in the morning. For example, Naruto is killed by Sasuke. That's all. Enjoy! Have fun!... And GO!"

Every single Genin did a body flick and disappeared leaving the adults and the twins all alone. The twins ran and hid somewhere in the forest.

"Let's play with our kids, first. Then, their Sensei can come and start looking how good they are," Hizashi Hyuga suggested.

Many Head Clans nodded before separating themselves and stopped brutally. While they were talking, trees and obstacles were growing and making a vast forest.

"Is this an illusion?" Asuma asked.

The Uchiha members tried to dissolve the illusion. Nothing works out. They frowned at their unsuccessful attempts.

"Either it's not an illusion, or it is a stronger illusion than we know," commented Fugaku.

"It's time for you! Head clans, family members, and Sensei to play the game. You are stuck on this field, now a forest till you are brought back or until the end of the test. And Genins! Many 

Shinobis were told with the intent of KI",  Naruto's voice echoed all around them.

Naruto's voice made everyone jump. They got alerted and took a stance, trying to find an enemy. His voice was loud and surrounding them. They scattered into family groups and a future sensei except for Obito, who follow the Uchiha Clan.

With Ino, Chōji and Shikamaru

The four adults as Shikaku Nara, also know as Shikamaru's father, Inoichi Yamanaka, also knows as Ino's father, and Chōza Akimichi, also know as Chōji's father with the Sensei Asuma, were giving the missing to track down their children in this special field.

"They are good," thought the three fathers with a hint of pride. Trying to find their childrenwas hard  in the field now a forest. In front of them, many trees obstructed their view, it slow down the hunt, even if they were experienced something, was challenging them. The decor kept changing, hardening their capacity to stay alert. 

BBBBOOOOMMMMM!

The tree genins that they were searching for the past minutes were in front of them.Ready to fight. They had landed hard on the ground. They each took a stance to fight.

"Asuma-sensei!" called out Ino. " We will fight on our own our fathers. Then, we will let you challenge us on our skills."

Asuma nodded and backed out a little bit letting his future Genins space.

Ino teleported her father immediately away from the group. The two boys left conjure their forces to fight their fathers again. Both duos were having a hard time.

"Inoichi Yamanaka had been kill" by Ino. " was echoed from the sky but the sound was everywhere. Asuma saw that the adults jumped and nearly least the battle because of the call.

A few minutes, after, Chōji seemed to have used Taijutsu to defeat his father without revealing too much. As he was teleport in a snap and Naruto's programmed voice echoed his defeated father.

"Chōza Akimichi had been "kill" by Chōji."

Shikaku and Shikamaru were neck and neck in this battle.

"Shibi Aburame had been "kill" by Shino."

Shikamaru wasted no more time to end his fight with his battle, knowing that they still have to fight Asuma, and even tho in their old lives, they had gain experience and strategies. They were never able to defeat their Sensei.

"Shikaku Nara has been " kill" by Shikamaru."

Ino joined him on his left and Chōji on his right. They were about to face their Sensei. From their original world, painful memories about their Sensei came in full force in their minds. Suddenly, these memories seemed fresh. Although, they need to concentrate on proving to him that they were good. They were not weak!

***

Indeed, I let live Neji's father. Is it that cool?! How's the worse Naruko or Mito?

I don't own the way in the Hunger Games (Movie 1), they were alerting the contestants when someone died. It's similar, but I OWN NOTHING.

Thanks for reading!😊 The next chapter is the second part! Don't forget to Vote & Reviews!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 278 17
This story Naruto uzumaki finds out the most horrible truth about his wife and friend on team7 aka sakura Haruno when he does find out he realizes ho...
78K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
166K 2.1K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or anything surrounding it, It all own by Kishimoto . If I could change anything in Naruto, it would be the war arc ex...
13K 441 8
Except for a small group of people who saw Naruto as an innocent child who had been dealt a bad hand, no one liked Naruto Uzumaki when growing up in...