Kitten °° Yoonmin

yoonmined द्वारा

Jimin loves kittens. He accidentally falls in love with a kitten named min yoongi. अधिक

00
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
end
A/N

04

5.9K 326 387
yoonmined द्वारा

" so what are your hobbies?"

"Why do you care?"

"I'm just curious."

"Well I hope you die of curiosity"

"Why are you so mean yoongi it hurts me"

" If you stop bothering me and stir me in my sleep then I won't say mean things to you "

" you've just admitted that you're mean"

" they call me mean yoongi"

" You're so funny"

"I know right now let me sleep"

" Don't you ever get tired of sleeping?"

"No I don't I love sleeping"

"I love dancing and singing"

"No one asked"

" rude"

Jimin rolled his eyes at yoongi and yoongi just laughed. It was the most heavenly laugh he ever heard. Too cute too adorable in its own way.

Jimin was thankful he was shameless and pretended to be hurt when he was not. He liked it when yoongi hissed at him and told him to get lost.
It made him want to not give up and keep on trying.

" are you a masochist?"

"Why do you ask"

"Because if it was someone else they would've been offended by now and hated me to the core"

"Well I love you"

" and I don't I hate socialising with people especially with people like you"

"I just wanted to become friends"

"So if we become friends will you leave me alone?"

" only if you give me your number"

"Do you mean me losing my mind coz you'll bother me even more"

"Aish it hurts i wont ask again "

Yoongi laughed again, he was amused by the younger's behaviour. It was rather odd.

______

Taehyung shouted as he sipped his strawberry milk

"Yoo jimin are you ready?"

"Give me five minutes"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. They've been waiting for like half an hour for jimin to get ready and he is still running around confused asking them what he should wear.

Jimin finally came out wearing just a plain black tee and leather pants.
But jimin looked good in whatever he wore so it didn't matter.

As soon as they reached the club where yoongi was performing, they met with 3 people and jimin recognised only two of them.
The two were namjoon and jin and the third one was someone named jung hoseok. He kept on smiling and radiating happiness and jimin somehow didn't dislike his loudness.

They introduced themselves then suddenly got silenced by the croud cheering. They were cheering for someone named Agust D.

Who is this D i only came here to see yoongi.

Jimin felt a shiver run down his spine as he saw the glowing min yoongi on stage. He started rapping like there was no tomorrow.

Damn he got a fast tongue.

Jimin didnt notice it when he started jumping with the croud and shouting. He was sweating totally overwhelmed with the performance.

A new attractive side of min yoongi made jimin fall in love harder than he thought. His heart was throbbing, He tried to catch his breath but couldn't take his eyes off the sweaty kitten. He stared in awe at how sexy he looked, his heart melted when yoongi smiled to the croud and thanked them.

I'm falling harder than I thought for him.

"He is really cool isn't he?"

Jimin turned around to see a hoseok smiling at him.

" yup, I didn't think he'd be this good"

" soo~ Taehyung told me "

Hoseok winked at jimin and the boy just lowered his head embarrassed.

" I hope he returns your feelings even though I know it's impossible because he doesn't like boys"

Hoseok then laughed mockingly and jimin cursed himself for thinking he was nice.

"Asshole"

Jimin mumbled then made his way back to his house after he got to know that the taekook couple were still staying there.

So he is straight.

I wont give up.

I'll make him gay for me.

It's okay jimin you're attractive enough.

Jimin kept on reassuring himself until he reached home and jumped on his bed. He changed his outfit to shorts and toptanks after taking a quick shower.

It was pretty late but he was craving for some gummy bears. He decided to go out once again and buy some from the convenience store right under his appartement.

As he bought them he didn't want to go back home because the night breeze was pretty nice. He decided to go on the rooftop; His favourite secret place.

However, to his surprise he saw the silhouette of a small figure and was soon met with the disgusting smell of smoke.

The person was smoking and that person was min yoongi.

Jimin then smirked and decided to bother the older.

"You were stunning tonight"

Yoongi got startled then glared at the boy who was smiling at him.

" what are you doing here?"

" well excuse me I live here and this was supposed to be my secret place"

"Hell no this has always been my secret place."

" I didn't know you smoke"

" only from time to time just when I'm feeling a little down and shit"

" and why are you feeling down?"

" I really miss my girlfriend"

Jimin got silenced for what seemed like forever then tried to not sound disturbed by it

" so you have a girlfriend?"

"Yes and I love her so much, we've been dating for two years...but a week ago she told me she needed a break from I don't know what and I agreed"

" I thought I would be okay but I'm really sad right now because whenever I call her she either says she is busy or have to prepare for an exam.. she didn't even come see me performing today i was looking forward to it"

Yoongi added feeling like crying and that's when jimin hugged yoongi and told him

" it's okay hyung she is just really busy and that's why she needed a break because she must really love you and that must distract her thoughts. Don't worry, you'll get back together soon and forget this even happened."

"But what if she doesn't like me anymore?"

" who wouldn't like a beautiful caring guy like you yoongi? You're just overthinking"

Yoongi then looked at jimin and smiled slightly then said

" You're really a nice guy jimin I'm sorry for being so mean to you. I'm just that way around people i don't know"

"It's okay really... Now I need to go it's getting pretty chilly"

" Okay goodnight have sweet dreams"

"Same for you and stop smoking it might ruin your health!!"

Jimin shouted and hurried back to his apartment biting his lip holding back his tears.

He spent the whole night crying suffering from a massive heart break.

Who wouldn't cry if the boy you love just talked fondly of his girlfriend?

It was just too much for jimin to bear.
Just when he thought he finally found someone he loved he ended up with am indirect rejection.

____
This is so bad akaihehajabdheh

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Cat Puns // YoonMin mar द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

531K 33.6K 37
"How do cats end a fight? They hiss and make up." In which Jimin accidentally texts the wrong number. -- T/W: strong language and lots of fluff
6.9K 537 18
Witch Yoongi has had his cat, Jimin, for as long as he could remember. Pretty sure he trusts his cat more than people. Yoongi wakes up one day and fi...
93.5K 4.1K 22
Park Jimin and Min Yoongi have been friends for years. Until, Jimin developed feelings for Yoongi. Their friendship was destoryed after Jimin confess...
Baby Tiger | Taekook C द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

839K 45.6K 41
"Omfg why are you up there?" Jungkook whispered, seeing his new kitten walk on the roof of his friend's cafe. The kitten looked at him with a small p...