Torn in Two (yaoi story)

Af capnkandii

Danny's parents are druggies, alcoholics, and abusive. He keeps it to himself, though, and to his best, and p... Mere

Torn in Two (yaoi story)
Okay, this is strange... (ch. 2)
The Nightmare and The Memory (ch. 3)
School! Fun... (ch. 4)
To Rachel's! (ch. 5)
Who knew studying lead to great news? (ch 7)
Party Disaster (ch 8)
This Hurts... (ch 9)
Why? (ch 10)
Ohh, This is fun! (ch 11)
Yay, Fun! But then school... (ch 12)
It's always cliché, isn't it... (ch 13)
What a nice way to remember someone... (ch 14)
Help! Rapist! (ch 15)
Poor Danny (ch 16)
Woot, no school! (ch 17)
True story, sadly... (ch 18)
You're joking... Right? (ch 19)
A Confession; Possibly Two... (ch 20)
At Danielle's Again! (ch 21)
An Unsettling Feeling (ch 22)
Hey guys...
(ch 23) What Now?
I Can't Drown My Demons (ch 24)
Everything Might Just Be Okay (ch 25)

Yay! The Weekend's Here! (ch 6)

8.9K 121 22
Af capnkandii

Friday! The weekend is here! No school, hanging out with Rachel and Jason, the usual stuff. Hey, I might even get to hang out with Cameron again. Bonus!

But, all that's after school... A few more hours... Why can't school go by quicker?

I sighed as I stared at the front of the room, coming back to reality. English with Ms. Edwards. It's just so fun...

I let out another sigh as I began to copy down what she'd written on the board. Some more information on how to do an essay. How old does she think we are? Twelve?

"Alright, class," Ms. Edwards said at the front of the room. "We're going to start our essay on Monday, okay? Review what we learned today before then, okay?"

We all nodded and started to put our stuff back into our bags.

"Finally... English is over. Now science," I said to myself, then groaned. We had a quiz today and I forgot to study... So that means another conference with Mr. Mitchel. And another day after school next week, and...

I was torn away from my thoughts by the bell. I let out another groan as I stood and headed to science, dreading the quiz that I knew I'd fail.

Lunch

After the bell rang, ending science, I moped off to lunch. I sighed as I glanced around, looking for Rachel and Jason. After a few glances around, I found them sitting at our usual table. I smiled and walked over to them, waving a little as I said, "Hey Rachel, hey Jason!"

They turned and smiled when they saw me. "Hey Danny," Rachel said, scooting over so I could sit between her and Jason.

"Hi Danny!" Jason said, giving me a quick hug.

You'd think that after what happened Monday night, things would be awkward between us... It's just been the same, like nothing happened. It kind of does hurt a little though, now that I think of it. Oh well, at least we're still friends.

"So, how was science?" Rachel asked me, then took a bite of her sandwich.

I groaned again and looked down. "We had a quiz that I totally bombed... Another day after school and conference with Mr. Mitchel..."

"Don't worry, I failed that quiz, too," Jason said, patting my back. "So, if we have to stay after, we'll be staying after together."

I smiled at him and nodded. "Thanks for making me feel better."

"No problem."

"Jeez, slackers," Rachel said playfully. "Anyways, you guys wanna go to the mall after school?"

I smiled and nodded, then looked next to me at Jason who smiled and nodded as well.

"Good," she said, "now we can have more friendly bonding time." She leaned over and pulled me and Jason into a hug, then started rubbing my head, messing up my hair.

I gasped playfully and reached up to my hair. "Oh no! You messed up my hair!" I said in fake horror. Seconds later, we all burst out laughing. Gotta love my friends and the weird things we do.

After we regained ourselves, we all took care of our trash and sat back down at our table, talking about random things as we waited for the bell to ring, which it did a few minutes later. Jason and I said our goodbyes to Rachel, then headed to gym.

After School

As soon as the bell rang, Rachel, Jason, and I were out the door and heading towards the parking lot to Rachel's car. When we got there, Rachel took the front, I took the passenger seat, and Jason climbed in the back. Rachel start driving as soon as everyone had put their seat belts in. Yes, she's like a mother. But that's why we love her.

About fifteen minutes later, we were at the mall. I jumped out and started to bounce up and down as the other two got out. When they got out, we headed inside.

"Where should we go first?" I asked when we got inside.

Rachel shrugged and looked to Jason. He shrugged, but said a moment later, "How about Hot Topic. We all like that store, so we could go there."

Rachel and I agreed. Being the weirdies that we are, we all held hands and skipped over to the escalators, waited on the slow ride up, then continued to skip to Hot Topic as soon as we were at the top.

We split up and wandered around the store. I stopped to look at the belts while Jason and Rachel were looking up at the wall at all of the shirts. After a few minutes, I wandered around and found myself at the rack with the colored skinny jeans. I looked at the different colors, wondering if I should get some more. The only colors that I didn't have were pink and orange.

I looked at the two colors that I needed to complete my rainbow, wondering if I should get one of them or not. I was so consentrated on the rack of skinny jeans that I didn't hear the footsteps behind me or the voice next to me. So, when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I swear I jumped three feet in the air and shrieked like a little girl. My scared expression soon changed into a scowl when I saw Cameron laughing at me.

"Hey, that wasn't funny!" I said, puffing my bottom lip out.

"Sorry, you were lost in thought or something because you didn't seem to hear me when I walked up to you," he replied, still laughing a little.

I felt my cheeks heating up as I glanced around at a few people that were still staring at me. "Oh, sorry... I was just thinking about my rainbow of skinny jeans..." I pointed to the rack and continued. "I only need two more colors, and I was debating on whether or not I should get them."

Cameron nodded and looked at the rack. "I see..." he said, then looked back at me.

There was silence between us for a little bit, until I cleared my throat and said, "I'm here with Rachel again, and my new friend Jason."

Even though it had been almost a week since our little incident at dinner, it was still kind of awkward. And the fact that he seemed to just disappear for almost a week didn't help either...

I sighed and shook my head. I was spacing out again... Damn, Mr. Jacobs was right... I've been doing that a lot lately. I looked up at Cameron and asked, "You wanna hang out with us?"

Cameron thought for a moment, then nodded. "Sure, why not."

I smiled at him, then we went to go find Rachel and Jason. When we did find them, I introduced Cameron and Jason to each other, then told them that I invited him to come with us. Why? Because four is better than three!

Not too long later, we left Hot Topic and headed to Spencer's. Yeah, our usual routine, Hot Topic, then Spencer's. And we were probably going to go to Zumies next. I had a pretty good feeling because that's what we've done every time. Then to the Vans store, then that dress store to make fun of all the funny looking dresses that people actually wear, you get the point. We're probably gonna go through our usual routine, then go home, go to sleep, wake up in the morning and possibly do it again tomorrow.

Yeah, that's how pretty much every weekend for me is. Getting out of the house, away from my parents when they're there and away from the loneliness when they're not. But, I don't need to worry about that now, not when I'm with my friends, the people that care about me.

I smiled at the thought as I wandered around Spencer's, looking at some shirts, belts, bracelets, and other stuff that I passed that caught my interest.

Later on~

We ended up spending about five hours at the mall before we finally decided that we should get going home. Rachel asked if Cameron needed a ride, but he just shook his head and said that he'd be fine walking and that he didn't live too far away.

I frowned, not wanting him to feel alone. "I'll go with you!" I suggested, smiling brightly.

Rachel looked at me and frowned a little. "You sure you'll be okay?" she asked after a moment of silence.

I nodded and gave her a hug. "Don't worry, I'll be fine. Right, Cam?" I asked, glancing over at him.

He nodded and said, "Yeah, I'll make sure nothing happens to him."

Jason frowned a little then gave me a quick hug. "You better be careful. Text me when you get home," he said, giving me a stern look. I nodded, then headed off with Cameron.

Aren't my friends wonderful? They love me, and they're like my parents! Ah, the love I get from my friends, it's wonderful.

I smiled and started to hum as we walked, my hands behind my back. I could feel Cameron glancing at me, which made me smile. I looked to my left and grinned at him.

"Yes?" I asked, in between my humming.

He smirked at me, then looked away. "You're just so different," he murmured as we walked. "But I like it."

Okay, this guy was kind of a weirdy... Oh well, I guess that's why he's my friend. I shook my head a little and smiled. "Yeah, same to you," I murmured, mainly to myself, but obviously loud enough for him to hear, due to the smirk on his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it's been a while D: I had no idea what to write, and I've been distracted.  Well... I hope you guys are enjoying the story so I'm not just writing this for nothing. But, anyways, pic is of Cameron with long hair.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.1K 53 10
----------------------- Y/N had just moved to a very new place, he didn't know what to expect. Y/N didn't want to, but he had to. So, this meant new...
462 25 15
Samuel is an ordinary guy. Eric is a popular guy. They hate eachother. What will happen when they become roommates? ------- I got this whole idea fro...
12K 385 36
Danny is shy. He sees the world as a game and the endgame is the future. Predicting and worrying is what Danny does best. Being sociable is his weakn...
63.5K 1.1K 8
Everybody has secrets, some worse than others. Some keep quiet about someone they like; others keep in a secret that could put them in jail. Either w...