Blind Date

By imakestories

Emma Swan is a beautiful 28yrs old single mother with her 2year old son Henry. She has been caught up in work... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 13

2.4K 127 61
By imakestories

Emma's POV

I woke up in Killian's bed but he wasnt there. I got up and heard Killian fighting with someone.

"Come on Killian cant you ditch your last night whore and come back to?" So woman asks.

"No! That girl in there isnt a whore. Plus you are just a creepy stalker." Killian says.

"You will be back for me Killian." The woman says.

"No I wont. Now please leave me alone Lily." He says and the door slams.

I walked out to the living room and saw Killian at the door locking every lock.

"Hey, whats the matter?" I ask him.

"Nothing, Love." He says to me.

"Killian I heard you fighting with some girl named Lily." I tell him.

"Swan its okay, that girl well she is a girl I slept with a few years ago and she then started following me around and stuff like that." He says.

"Should I be worried?" I ask him.

"Nothing to worry. She isnt the psycho slacker. She wants to be loved and she said that since we were the same way it would work out. She just wants me to be her last." He says. 

"Oh.." I say.

"Emma it doesn matter what she wants. What matters is what I want and I want you. Only you." He says and pulls me close to him.

"Really me? No one has ever really chosen me before. Neal was only into me because of the sex." I tell him.

"Well being a sex addicted dickhead, I didnt need to sleep with you to realize that I care about you." He says.

"Well thats all I ever wanted Killian. So to love me just for me and not what I can proved." I tell him.

"Well Swan your running at for work. I'll see you later." He says and kisses my head and leaves.

I got dressed for work and made my way out. I got to work and sat down at my desk.

"So Emma I know you didnt want to go out with me because of that fire, but how does now feel?" August asks.

"No." I say.

"What why?" He asks.

"I.. Uh... Sorta.. Have.. A... Boyfriend." I say slowly.

"A boyfriend really? You have a boyfriend? Who is he?" He asks.

"Killian Jones." I tell him.

"The man who whores around. Emma thats sick." He says.

"Killian has changed and it was for me. He's a great guy. I didnt even have to sleep with him to get him to care about me." I say.

"Care about you? Or Love you? Theres a difference. Either he cares about you as his friend or he loves you. I would find out which it really is if I were you before I said He was my boyfriend. You may have a label for him and you, but what if he doesnt." August says.

God damn he is right. I thought things were finally fine and Killian cares and not loves me or he does love me but as a friend. God Im confused.

Killian's POV

I had to go into work today and I was on time. David, Robin, and I were stuck at the loading dock.

"Killian a word." Liam says.

"Yes Liam?" I ask walking over to him.

"Have you been avoiding me since I came to town?" He asks.

"No, I have just a lot of things happening right now." I tell him.

"Well you could at least visit me and your sister-in-law." He says.

"Im sorry, but I have other things to worry about. My world doesnt revolve around Liam." I tell him.

"Whats more important then Liam?" He asks.

"Non of your business. Look at work you maybe my boss, but that doesnt mean I have to tell you my personal business even if you are my brother." I say to him.

"Are you still mad about Milah? Still pretending shes dead!" He yells.

I was about to attack him when David and Robin pulled me back.

"Walk away Killian." David says.

"Its not worth it mate." Robin says.

"Maybe just one punch." I say.

"What the hell is going on out here? Killian are you fighting your brother!" My dad yells.

"Yes father he was about to punch me." Liam says.

"David Nolan, Robin Locksly back to work. Killian and Liam my office now." My dad says.

I followed my dad and brother to the office.

"Dad talk to Killian he is being a jerk." Liam says.

"Am not. Your just mad that I said my world doesnt revolve around Liam and that I dont want to tell you my personal business." I tell him.

"Liam is that true?" My father asks.

"Yeah but..." Liam says.

"But nothing. Personal matters are not for work. Plus we both know that Killian is just screwing around with women and thats all." My dad says.

"Yeah like when will he grow up." Liam says.

"Liam with both know Killian will never stop whats he is doing, but lets just leave it be." My father says.

"You both know Im right here right." I say.

"Yeah now come over to the Barbecue on Saturday or will you have a massive hang over." My dad says.

"Umm I cant." I tell him.

"And why is that still going to be too drunk." Liam mocks.

"No Im helping a friend out." I tell them.

"Sure whatever you say." My dad says.

"We know the only friend your helping out is the horny slut your going to sleep with that night." Liam says.

I just walked out and went back to work. After work I went home and Emma was sitting on the counter looking sad.

"Hey you." She says when she sees me.

"Sorry Love Im not in the mood." I tell her.

"Is everything okay?" She asks.

"Not really. I say and sit down on a chair.

"Come on talk to me." She says massaging my shoulders.

"My brother and dad ganged up on me today." I tell her.

"Oh and how did that go?" She asks.

"Not well, but its fine." I says to her.

"They stressed up out, but let me help you." She says kissing my neck.

"Emma what are you doing?" I ask her.

"I dont know Killian. August got into my head today about all this stuff how people like how you used to be can only true care and have a label if you do what they like to do." She says.

"Emma he said that to you?" I ask her.

"Well no, but how do you know you care about me if we never have done it." She says.

"Emma I care about you because your real and kind and loving and thats all I could ever ask for." I tell her.

"So I left Henry at Ruby's for nothing." She says.

"Hey your special to me and I know its fast, but I love you Emma Swan and only you." I tell her.

"I love you too." She says and kisses me.

Hey everyone I have a new CS story called My Best Friend's Wife. Please read it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 910 24
Emma Swan and Killian Jones are now happily married and fully embracing their new happy beginning and everything that comes with it. Two people who t...
50K 2.7K 40
Emma Swan isnt the coolest girl in school, but she very good in school. Killian Jones is the most popular guy in school, but he isnt that good in sch...
19.4K 838 24
Emma Swan had her best friend Ruby by her side. Emma hated school more importantly the people in school. Regina Mills picked on her everyday. She did...
44.1K 2K 32
Emma Swan's feelings have grown stronger for Captain Killian "Hook" Jones. There's only one problem...Neal Cassidy. Neal Cassidy is Emma's boyfriend...