Drarry One Shots

By HP_and_PJ_nerd19568

Drarry one shots Look, I won't lie to you. I have things that feature creatures, muggle Au's, serious ones, f... More

Vines Can be of Great Help (Somewhat Explicit)
Brilliant
Detention in the Great Hall (Part One)
Detention in the Great Hall (Part Two/End)
Language, Potter
Tears
Drarry's Room. Do Not Enter Or Be Scarred for Life.
Potters Lightning Fast Auto Repairs (Part 1/3)
Potters Lightning Fast Auto Repairs (Part 2/3)
Potters Lightning Fast Auto Repairs (Part 3/3)
What's This I Hear About You Shagging Potter?
The Transfer Student (Part 1/2)
The Transfer Student (Part 2/2)
He Wondered
Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock
It Didn't Matter
Accents
Best Day Of My Life
Alyssa Evans
Oh Bollocks, I'm About to Kiss Potter
Silence
I Always Will (Part One)
I Always Will (Part Two/End)
Lolllipops
The Sexual Tension Between Us...
What's This, Harry?
AVPS
Dantiana
Storms Equal...Cuddling?
Malfoy's Bad Not-So-Bad Sick Day
Lost Glasses
Black And Blue
Course
Potions Class Gone Wrong (Now A Story)
I'm The Only One That's Allowed to Shag Him
The Map Never Lies!
Hold My Bag, Crabbe
The Mirror
Row Row Row Your Boat
Amortentia
Accidental "Compliments"
Owlry Visits Can Be Painful (Request)
Boy-Who-Is-Short (Request)
Bloody Muggle Technology (Request)
You Know That (Request)
Fear Doesn't Mean You're Weak (Request)
What the Hell is Wrong With Potter?
Music (request)
Imploding, Melting And Exploding
Why Are You Touching My Hair, Potter? (Request)
Mine (Request)
Avada Kedavra AU
Ikea
Deja Vu SMUT
Alright (Request) (Plus important thingy)
Hospital Wing (Request)
Shallowness May Bite You in the Arse
You Gotta Admit
Names (Request)
I Licked it so it's Mine (Suggestion)
Praise (Suggestion)
Frightdome AU
Quiddich Practice (Suggestion)
Stop Being an Arse, Me (Request)
Felix Felicis (Part One)
Felix Felicis (Part Two)
LOVE ME POTTER (Part One)
LOVE ME MALFOY (Part Two/End)
Coffee Shoppe Au (Request)
Why Am I Eating a Chocolaty Stick Again? (Suggestion)
Scared, Potter? (Request)
Peanut Butter
Hey There Dralilah
They're Pinning, They're Going Barmy, That's Mistletoe, and Flowers! (Request)
You've Been Snaped (Request)
Emerald Castle
Fucking Hogwarts and its Gambling Issues
Suddenly Potter is...Sultry? (Suggestion)
Reasons Not to be Sad
That Was a Bit Harsh, Don't You Think?
Dark Drarry (request)/Through the Years
The Courting
"I AIN'T GOT NO SLEEP CUZ A Y'ALL" (Request)
Maybe Potter Could (REQUEST)
#WattPride

From Bully, to Lover, to I Don't Know (Request)

3K 133 75
By HP_and_PJ_nerd19568

I'm supposed to be cleaning my room and I did for the most part but I have this giant pile of laundry in front of me so I'm writing while hiding behind the laundry. I'm so productive. I'll just...fold while I think of what to say.

Sum: So here we got nerdified Harry and punkified Draco. I would have written this immediately after the last one but I didn't want to push the punkness of Draco together so much. Ya know? Anyways, after a bit of a rowdy party, our favorite boys have to deal with the consequences. :)
Oh, bit o'Mpreg too if you're cool with that. If not, just don't read this. Simple.

Oh, my poor dramatically melancholy Harry. 

Also I may have used this to nerd out a bit about the shows I like but who caresssssss. Oh, and Cedric it here, but like....just pretend, okay? It's already a completely different universe. 

~~~

Harry actually heard the incantation before the effects hit. Suddenly, as he was walking to class, his whole world tilted as his legs wobbled, bending in unusual ways. Harry lost his balance and dropped his books as his legs wriggled uncontrollably. Laughter erupted from behind him, as it always did.

Harry sighed in some weird mixture of acceptance and frustration as Malfoy passed him. "Pathetic, as always," Malfoy spat. Harry huffed and grabbed his wand, murmuring the counter curse while gathering his things. He stood, and continued on his way. That's way it always was, and always had been, since first year. Seven years past, and still, nothing had changed.

Stupid Malfoy and his stupid clique. Why me?

Harry had never gotten an answer to that particular question. That was simply how things went. Harry did his thing, worked on getting good marks, learned spells, minded his own business, and then Malfoy just walked in and ruined everything, making fun of his glasses and the Muggle fandom merchandise he would wear.

Apparently, a monster who hid in dark places but was defeated my laughter was okay, as were violent blue pixie things that were lethal, but a big blue box that could fly around all of space and time? Nope. A kid who went around slaying mythological Greek creatures with a girly name? Uh-uh. Some guys that went around in a Chevy killing all sorts of monsters, from demons and witches and vampires? How dare he?!  And Merlin forbid that Harry wore something with anime on it.

Even some muggleborns mocked him for his anime. 'they're kid shows.'  Harry would like them to watch Attack on Titan or Death Note or Death Parade or Black Butler or really any anime and call it a 'kids show'. 

Harry had accepted that things wouldn't change. That this was the way of the world. Seventh year was halfway through anyways; he wouldn't have to deal with such treatment for much longer.

And besides, the Jellylegs Jinx? That was so childish! Really, throughout the years Malfoy hadn't done much to actually hurt him physically. Harry wanted nothing more than to make fun of his half-shaved head, of the eyeliner and leather that he wore, of the large holes in his ears, but Merlin's pants it he looked hot. 

May have been a prick, but he was a sexy prick and it frustrated Harry.

He may as well been a cactus in the middle of the desert. Tempting for it's water but impossible to get to. 

Yeah, that's what Malfoy was. A sexy cactus. 

~~~

The Day came. It was tradition within Hogwarts. Every year, the seventh years would throw a giant Christmas bash in one of the common rooms, while the younger year students slept in a different dormitory. Usually, Gryffindor hosted the parties.

But this year, it would be in Harry's own house. Hufflepuff. 

That was another reason Malfoy made fun of him regularly. Harry himself wondered why'd he'd been put in Hufflepuff, but then he remembered all the times he had found a student crying from stress or drowning in homework, and had willing spent hours of his time to help them without a thought to himself.

And even if that was an oversimplification of his house characteristics, he was okay with that. He wasn't ashamed of trying to help people. 

The night was approaching. The younger students were set up to sleep where ever they were happy, and the seventh years were getting ready. Harry himself didn't even want to join the festivities, but Cedric had convinced him.

Then Harry said he wasn't going to dress up for it. But that wasn't allowed, said Cedric. And then somehow, Harry ended up on his bed an hour later, getting clothes thrown at him as Cedric searched both their wardrobes. 

"Cedric! No! I don't want to-"

"Just try it, please?"

"No."

"Harry-"

"I want to wear my Black Butler shirt."

"Harry."

"No."

"Potter-"

"Cedddddddd...."

"Please, Har?"

"But-"

"Pleaaassseeee?"

"You're mean."

"You love me though."

"Actually-"

"Just go try on the damn clothes Harry."

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh," Reluctantly, Harry shuffled into the bathroom. He came out a minute later, head hung and pulling at the ridiculous outfit. 

"Harry! You look amazing!"

"It's too tight."

"It's supposed to be."

"Why?"

Cedric shrugged. "Fashion." 

Harry looked at himself in the mirror. "You still look better."

"It just seems like I look better because I'm more confident. Get your head out of your ass, you look amazing. C'mon, let's see if we can fix your hair a bit before this place goes into rave mode."

Harry whipped around to face him. "That's going to happen?"

Cedric shrugged. "Apparently." Harry sighed. "Now, into the bathroom! You're gonna look amazing, I swear."

Harry raised an eyebrow. "You sure I'm the gay one?"

"Maybe it rubbed off on me, who knows. Now get in there, you useless numpty."

Ten minutes and some product Harry didn't want to touch later, Harry was allowed to see what Cedric referred to as 'the best that can be done without wearing a wig'. "Holy shit." Harry breathed. 

"Now we just gotta get rid of the glasses." 

"What? No! I wont be able to see-"

"We're wizards, Harry. There are temporary charms. Trust me." Rolling his eyes, Cedric grabbed his wand. Harry squished his eyes shut. 

"Done!"

"You didn't even say the spell."

Cedric shook his head, fiddling with his own hair. "Some people are just awesome like that."

"Prick."

"Numpty. But what do you think?"

Harry looked at himself again, biting his lip for a moment. "I don't think anyone will recognize me." 

"Is that good?"

Harry snorted. "Hell if I know."

"Good! Now let's get your for once sexy arse out there!"

As they walked out of the boys dormitory and into the common room, where the lights were dim and there was already a mass of bodies dancing. Harry himself was feeling very self-conscious. His hair had been done up in one of those little swoops he never thought he could pull of, and Harry wasn't even sure how to describe what Cedric had put him in clothes wise, just that it was much too tight and not anything Harry would ever wear.

Harry crept onto the floor, not feeling like himself, sneaking around to get to the snack table where he hovered for the most part. Eventually, an hour or so in, Cedric forced Harry onto the dance floor. Harry followed him reluctantly. 

"I can't dance!" Harry shouted over the music. There were silencing charms on the outside. How else would the teachers never be none-the-wiser? 

"Neither can most of the people here!" Cedric shouted back, voice filled with mirth. Harry rolled his eyes, decided Cedric had consumed too many drinks, and began to just copy what everyone else was doing, which seemed to be a lot of jumping and swaying.

Harry got tired quicker than he thought he would, and made his way back to the drinks, a sweaty mess.

"Hullo there," A voice behind Harry slurred. Looking over his shoulder, he raised an eyebrow and took a step back in shock. Malfoy was standing there, smiling at him, drink in hand. "Say, you look familiar. What's your name?" He asked, swaying closer. Harry was sure he was completely pissed, but besides a slight slurring, and a bit more of a sultry persona, he seemed to be the same old Malfoy. That is, the one he was around his friends. Not how he acted near Harry. Malfoy had never smiled at Harry before.

"I think you've had a bit too much. I'm just going to set this down, okay?" Malfoy frowned slightly as Harry took his drink, but didn't complain. 

"That's not a name."

Harry sighed. Malfoy had to be completely sloshed if he didn't recognize Harry. Even with the changes, you don't forget the looks of someone you've picked on for years.

"You don't need my name. You should drink some water and go dance." Harry murmured. 

"But you're so pretty." Malfoy tilted his head. Harry blinked in shock.

"You have to be completely pissed."

"Am not. I'll prove it."

"How're you going to do that, exactly?"

"I know you. You're...you're that one person...who..." Snorting, Harry rolled his eyes.

"Yup, good job Malfoy." 

Apparently something clicked when Harry used his name. "Potter! You're Potter." He cried out. Then he blinked again. "You look...really good." Draco purred, eyes roaming intrusively.

Harry didn't know whether to look scandalized, affronted or shocked. "Malfo-"

"Dance with me?"

"I don't think you'll want to-"

"Get a drink and dance with me, Harry."

Maybe Harry was a bit more tipsy than he thought. But he grabbed Malfoy's drink, chugged it, and hesitantly took Malfoy's offered hand.

~~~

Harry woke up the next morning sore, his backside throbbing with pain. He blinked, unable to see much, his glasses nowhere to be found.

What the bloody...Looking around himself, Harry noticed he was in his room. And on his bed. But he was almost falling off one side. He attempted to scoot closer to the middle, but hit something that grumbled when it got moved. Harry froze.

Slowly, he raised his head. He squinted his eyes, both because he couldn't see hardly anything, and because the light hurt his pounding head. But there were more pressing matters at hand.

Harry reached out slowly, trying to confirm with his hand what he thought his eyes were saying. Holy fucking Merlin on a stick...Harry slowly lowered himself back to his sleeping position, though he was wide awake.

Malfoy. Was in his bed. Naked. And Harry himself was also Naked. And sore. On the backside. "Shit." Harry whispered to himself in despair. He tried to pry himself off of the bed without waking Malfoy up, but suddenly strong arms were wrapping themselves around his torso, pulling him close.

"I just got you, you aren't getting away from me just like that." Malfoy murmured in his ear, making Harry freeze up. One of Malfoy's hands reached up to rub Harry's shoulder and neck. "Relax. It's too early for this. Go back to sleep."

"I think you have the wrong person." Harry whispered, hardly daring to speak. With his chest up against Malfoy's, all he could really do was stare up at him in fear. Malfoy cracked a single eye open a smidgen, but they didn't widen in disgust like Harry expected them to.

"Black hair, green eyes, tan skin, nope, I got the right person. Can we sleep now?" Sighing, Malfoy snuggled Harry closer in his arms. Harry didn't have much choice. He was so confused, but he was also warm and felt extremely comfortable. 

He wasn't sure which lulled him to sleep; Malfoy's hand stroking his hair, or his calm breathing.

~~~

Weeks passed, and Harry still wasn't sure if he made the right choice. After they'd talked about it, Harry had decided he couldn't just forgive Malfoy for all the shit he'd done to him, and that had been that. Now, it seemed like Malfoy had just...gone. His presence was hardly there anymore. He didn't even pick on Harry anymore. Just ignored him. Harry thought he'd caught a smile or two thrown in his direction a few times, but it could have been his imagination, or directed at someone else.

Harry missed him, as much as he loathed to admit. He could hardly even remember the sex, but he was pretty sure it'd been amazing.

But then the morning sickness started. Harry wasn't stupid, his mother had taught him about this, about how sometimes it was possible. He went to Pomfrey after two days in a row of it, and she only confirmed his suspicions. 

He was pregnant.

For so long, he didn't know what to do. Finally he mailed his mother, asking for a bit more detailed explanation of what was going on with him. Then he realized; he'd have to tell Malfoy. It was only right. He had to be the father. Anything else wasn't possible.

For a week Harry agonized over telling him. Then Harry finally just forced himself to send an owl asking for Malfoy to meet him somewhere during lunch. He got a confirmation back, and so all he had to do was wait for another few hours.

When lunch finally rolled around, Harry got to the little alcove before Draco did. He sat for several minutes, wringing his hands roughly.

"Harry?"

Harry's head snapped up. Was it his imagination, or was there hope in Draco's voice and face?

"D-Draco." Harry stuttered. A smile adorned his face for a moment, before Draco realized something was wrong.

"Why did you want to see me? Is something the matter?"

"Y-you see...uhm..." Harry didn't know what to do. How was he supposed to say this? Should he even bother Draco with it? He could just get an abortion and never say anything. It was early enough still in the pregnancy that all he had to do was take a potion to do it.

"Harry?" Draco said slowly, walking closer. He took Harry's hands in his own, stopping him from hurting himself. Draco crouched down in front of Harry, stunning the shorter of the two. Since when did Draco act so...nice?

"What's the deal with you?" Harry blurted out. "You bullied me nonstop for six years, and then you screw me one night and now you act like I'm the love of your life. I-I don't understand." Harry's voice cracked slightly. He didn't understand Draco. he didn't understand himself. He was so scared and stressed and he didn't know what was going on.

"I know, it's..complicated. For the first few years, I thought I hated you. And then...I didn't. You looked so wounded, on the ground, your glasses having fallen off and your books scattered everywhere. And then I realized that...I just wanted your attention, I guess. But I kept doing it cause I didn't know how to get it otherwise. And then there was the party, and you looked so...amazing, and I...just had to try. And then I had you, and it was perfect...I'm sorry."

Harry looked down. He would not cry, damnit! Stupid hormones.

"Harry, is that all you wanted to talk about?"

"I'm pregnant."

Stunned silence.

"Yours."

More silence.

"And mine."

Cricket-cricket.

"Ours. Baby."

Chirp-chirp

"You could say something, you know."

"What...what do you want to do with it?" Draco finally spoke, voice breathy. Shocked. Harry shrugged. 

"I haven't known about it long, but there are potions to get rid of it, if I want to..."

"Do you want to?"

The tears spilled over. "I don't know." Harry tried to pull away one of his hands so he could wipe his face, but Draco didn't let go of them. Finally, he did, but as soon as he let go of his hands, his arms were around Harry, protecting and comforting.

"We'll work through this. Okay?"

Harry nodded numbly. 

~~~

I don't usually write this shit. But hey, it was a request. Lot longer than I thought it'd be.

Holy deary oh my I've been writing a lot recently. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 100 15
the title says it all leave any requests you might have in the comments or on my page, feedback is always appreciated :) > this work is all mine, d...
52.2K 1.3K 50
This is a collection of stories and headcanons which I occasionally write and post on my Tumblr. All of these are going to be one-shots but maybe som...
6.9K 197 45
A collection of Drarry (Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter) one-shots and drabbles (primarily based on prompts from Tumblr and elsewhere). Most of it is just...
371K 6.3K 24
Some drarry one shots. Most will probably be fluff but there may be some smut but I'll tell you before in case you'd rather skip that stuff. If you...